CHAPTER 15

I felt a chill run up my spine.What had I agreed to?

L.j scooted closer to me I wanted more then anything to be able to scoot away,but then I'd loose and I knew there was no backing out of this.

Then L.j put is hand on my shoulder and stroked my arm seductively.Though my hoodie was long sleeved I still had to restrain myself.

L.j moved his hand and ran a fingure through my collar bone and down between my breast.I could tell by the smirk on his face he was enjoying himself far to much.

,Give in yet?",L.j. asked mockingly.

I shook my head;knowing I would just have to bear through this.

L.j moved behind me from where I was sitting with my legs folded beneath me(Japanese style :3).He traced his fingure along my back;slowly progressing lower and lower.My muscles told me I wanted to slap him so fucking hard my hand was twitching.At the last minute L.j stopped and scooted in front of me again.He was thinking hard.His gaze traveled from my boobs to...My crotch.Eventually L.j said.

,Spread your legs a part",

I looked at him like WTF MAN?!?!.I was hesitant and I could feel the essence of sweat apon my head;remembering I didn't have pants(just undies).Was I really gonna expose my underwear to L.j?Finally I gave up and I spread my legs apart in a sitting position.L.j blinked in surprise.He obviously didn't know I wasn't wearing pants till then.His moment of surprise turned into a smirk.

Starting at my ankles L.j slowly ran his hands up my leg.

He was fire trucken me??I had heard of the game.When the victim said red light the "fire truck" stopped...usually.I held my breath.He was getting close...too close.The pressure built inside me as he got to my upper thigh.Only millimeters away now.That was it.

,GET OFF OF ME YOU FUCKING EMO RAPTIST CLOWN!",I yelled.RED LIGHT RED LIGHT.

,Fire trucks don't stop for red lights",L.j grinned.

That's probably the reason way I kicked L.j in the face.I think I may have kicked him a bit hard cause he hit the table a couple arm lengths behind him and it broke.

,Fire truck is hurting",L.j whimpered quietly.

,Good",I said approvingly.

This had been an interesting day.

Can't say I didn't see this one coming actually.Oh well...