SECRET LIVES- SEQUEL TO WITHO...

linaxfics tarafından

they "kylie jenner-ed" it Daha Fazla

•Secret Lives•
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Intro•
•Chapter one•
•Chapter two•
•Chapter three•
•Chapter four•
•Chapter five•
•Chapter six•
•Chapter seven•
•Chapter eight•
•Chapter nine•
•Chapter ten•
•Chapter eleven•
•Chapter twelve•
•Chapter thirteen•
•Chapter fourteen•
•Chapter fifteen•
•Chapter sixteen•
•Chapter seventeen•
•Chapter eighteen•
•Chapter nineteen•
•Chapter twenty•
•Chapter twenty-one•
•Chapter twenty-two•
•Chapter twenty-three•
•Chapter twenty-four•
•Chapter twenty-five•

•Chapter 23•

422 17 3
linaxfics tarafından

Stepping into the drugstore, The now 18 year old Mackenzie grabbed a box, and paid for it at the counter. Her large sunglasses hiding the fact she was tired and had 1 hour of sleep. Getting into her car, she drove home and went to her office.

Putting her purse on the floor, she went onto her laptop and started to do schoolwork. "Mama!" Mackenzie looked at the doorway and saw her beautiful daughter with her boyfriend.

"Hi baby!" Mackenzie was so happy, grabbing her daughter she held her tightly.

Putting her down, Gabriella ran around her mom's large office, decorated with beautiful decorations from all over the world.

"So, I missed it." Mackenzie cheered, a smile on her face. "I got one, I'll go upstairs and do it while you wait with me. Ok?"

Johnny was happy, wanting to be a dad again. Mackenzie did as the instructions told her to do, then put it on the counter and walked out. "How long?" He asked.

"4 minutes." She answered, then they tapped their feet till the alarm went off. Then, they sprang up, with Gabriella in Johnny's hand, Mackenzie turned on the camera.

"Ready?" Johnny asked, as they looked at the camera.

Looking down, kenzie flipped the test and saw two bright red lines! "Oh my god!" She screamed and cried, falling to the ground as She cried in happiness. Johnny did too, both laughed as well.

"We're having another baby!" both said, then kissed each other.

The next month, they just wanted to make sure it was correct and Kenzie voted on waiting till the second trimester to tell their family and friends, then wait a bit to tell everyone.  The doctors said everything was going smoothly, and Kenzie was about 5 weeks when they found out. Now she's  almost 10 weeks, and she already had a popped belly.

"So, normally this would be in a normal vlog, but this is in our pregnancy reveal. Anyway, I'm almost 10 weeks along, everything is perfect. But, we don't wanna tell our family for about another month, at the least. Today they are coming over, all of them, so I'm trying to hide my pregnancy things in this mirror." Mackenzie explained, as she put her meds and vitamins in the mirror. "Here is my stomach today. There's obviously a small bump, I somehow popped, small but if I wear something tight, obviously it shows." Mackenzie turned off her camera, then got ready.

Just a few weeks later, Mackenzie was getting ready for the party she was hosting for her close friends and family. Putting on her red dress, stretchy and showed off her small bump, she put on a large black fluffy jacket, which hid the bump. She put on white slip on vans, then lip gloss.

Hiding the fact that she was pregnant, she ended up taking off the jacket and put on a white shirt over her red dress. After, Johnny was welcoming the guests as Mackenzie hurried and put the surprise together. She then hid it under the laundry and went downstairs. Hugging her friends and family, she saw her mom get the food from the oven.

"No mom, it's fine. I got this." Mackenzie said, then got the food out and ready.

Laying all the food on the counter, she then walked back to the crowd of people. Everyone started to eat, while Gabriella happily ate her pasta. Her hair, so long now, past her shoulders. It's so thick, and heathy, now a brown like how Mackenzie's bar was when she was younger. Her beautiful eyes sparkling, looking like large magical globes. Her lips so small and plump, her beautiful cheeks turning red as she laughed.

"Nana! Nana!" Gabriella reaches for Melissa, and Melissa happily carried her granddaughter.

After everyone was done, they all went to the living room. "Excuse me! Excuse me!" Johnny got the attention of the room. "Mom, can you join us?" His mom nodded, and now everyone was waiting. "We'd all like to thank you for coming, and after a couple years, me and Mackenzie have an announcement."

To throw them off, Mackenzie showed a ring on her ring finger. "No way!" Maisy yelled.

"Ha! No." Mackenzie said, and Maisy sat down. She smiled at Johnny, as he held Gabriella. "No one can film this. We have a camera just because,"

"We're pregnant!" Everyone jumped up  and screamed.

Mackenzie took off her shirt and showed her small bump, immediately everyone surrounded the family. Congratulations were everywhere, crying was everywhere. "Mom? You ok?" Johnny asked Meredith.

"I'm just so happy." Meredith said whirl crying. "Look at Melissa!" She pointed at Melissa, who was crying as well.

"I'm gonna be a grandma again!" Everyone laughed and then Maddie wouldn't let go of her sister. Maddie was crying too.

"No one can say anything to anyone. It stays in this room till we announce it in two weeks." Mackenzie said and they all promised.

Everyone was looking at Kenzie's stomach, as she sat in the corner of her couch. Johnny sat behind her, holding her stomach. Gabriella was playing with Hayden and Maisy at her play kitchen. "So, did this happen by accident? Or-" Maddie started to ask, Maddie Ziegler.

"Well, we actually were hoping for a baby." Mackenzie squealed, "I know it seems weird, especially since we're so young, but I love our lives now. Thank you guys so much for always being there."

Once everyone left, Maddie tried to stay but knew she was busy. Kenzie took a shower, and once she got out, she put on her clothes and then walked to Gabriella's now redecorated room. Standing by the door, she saw Gabriella sleeping in Johnny's arm, while he was in the rocking chair. Smiling, he put his daughter down, and hugged his girlfriend.

Holding her belly, he had his arm around her and on her belly, as they walked down to their room. Snuggling up in bed, it was silent, their breathing was the only noise. "I love you, so much." Johnny said to her.

"I love you too baby." Mackenzie said, then met their lips together. "Oh my!" Mackenzie squealed, then they had an eventful night.

@/kenzie- the start of another journey: 10/10/23❤️

@/annieleblanc-awww🥰

@/haydensummerall-another (niece or nephew) to show off to💜

@/maddieziegler-two Kids, damn.❤️ luv u sis and john

@/randomuser12-dang, do they know what a mf condom is? I-
     @/used1-you just jealous they got a damn good life, a little early

@/lilychee- omg! congrats!

Congratulations were in order, and it seemed so different for Mackenzie and Johnny. They were so used to having it private, it felt surreal. Gabriella still didn't get it, but she was happy.

Mackenzie posted the pregnancy video, from when they found out to when they explained it all.

"We did not try, but we did hope for a baby. It's early to find out about the baby is, a boy or girl, but we do know both me and the baby are healthy." Mackenzie said to the vlog, then turned off the camera.

She made breakfast for her and Johnny, then some for Gabriella. Gabriella was playing in the living room with Johnny, laughing and talking so loud, Mackenzie could hear. That brought a smile to her face.

"Breakfast!" Kenzie yelled, putting the food on the table. Johnny and Gabriella came running in. Johnny put Gabriella in her high chair, then blew on her breakfast which was still hot.

Their breakfast consisted of eggs, bacon, mini whole wheat pancakes, and fruit salad Mackenzie mixed up quickly. Gabriella ate her pancakes, then her eggs and fruit. No bacon for her. The family ate, laughed, until the bell rang.

Johnny got it, and once he did, he was pushed to the side and Nadia, followed by Annie, who then was followed by Hayley, Maddie, Ruby, Paige, and Katie holding tons of bags. "Not this again!" Johnny groaned, holding his face in his hands.

"Yes, again." Hayley sassed, then they all put the bags down.

This was what they called, "pregnancy relaxation." Where they pamper Kenzie at a home spa treatment. They did it to Kenzie last time, paying for a massage, mani pedi, facial, all at home.

"I'm going to take Gabriella to your mom's house. Have fun." Johnny said, then took Gabriella who finished eating, and changed her clothes. He then left, but an hour later, he recived a phone call from Annie.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

26.8K 967 24
"AND THOSE ARE THE PERFECTIONISTS,, MACKENZIE ZIEGLER, JOHNNY ORLANDO, AND HAYDEN SUMMERALL!"
163K 6.3K 36
IN WHICH A TEEN BOY MEETS THE TRENDING CELEB!
34K 875 40
in which the boyfriend is the only loyal one *completed*
5.3K 104 15
"my best friends brother is the one for me ...." #16 in bratayley #69 in dance moms