Various Anime Yandere One-sho...

By SweetestShoto

I write for, Durarara Naruto (Post and pre Shippuden.) Disastrous Life of Saiki K. Diabolik Lovers My Hero Ac... More

Who I Write For...
Yandere! Rei Ryugazaki.
Yandere! Sasuke Uchiha
Yandere Rei Ryugazaki Part Two.
Yandere Saiki Kusou x Shy! Childhood Friend! Reader.
Yandere Villain! Shoto Todoroki
Taking Requests!
Yandere! Haruka Nanase
Yandere! Sakura Haruno
Yandere! Celty Sturluson
Yandere! Tsunade Senju/Uchiha!Reader
Yandere! Villain! Izuku Midoriya
Yandere! Villain! Shoto Todoroki *Pt. Two*
Yandere! Young! Sabaku no Gaara
Yandere! Saiki Kusou Pt. Two
Yandere! Bully! Shoto Todoroki
Yandere! Dabi
Yandere! Izaya Orihara
Yandere! Kaminari Denki
Yandere! Kaminari Denki (Lemon) Pt. Two
Yandere! Todoroki Shoto (Lemon)
Yandere! Iida Tenya
Yandere! Tokoyami Fumikage
Yandere! Yaoyorozu Momo (Ft. Yandere! Todoroki Shoto)
Yandere! Jiro Kyouka
Yandere! Villain! Waifu! Deku
Yandere! Bakugou Katsuki
Yandere! Villain! Todoroki
Yandere! Kirishima Eijiro
Yandere! Prince! Midoriya Izuku x Peasant! Reader
Yandere! Werewolf! Bakugou Katsuki x Child! Fem! Reader
Yandere! Vampire! Todoroki Shoto
Yandere! Forest Guardian! Midoriya Izuku
Yandere! Vampire! Bakugou Katsuki
Roleplay? Da Fuk?
Midoriya Izuku Ft. Uraraka Ochako
Bakugou Katsuki
CEO! Todoroki Shoto
Yoarashi Inasa
AOT! AU! Bakugou Katsuki
Stain Ft. Aizawa Shota

Yandere! Midoriya Izuku

7.9K 153 6
By SweetestShoto

Being devoted to her was difficult. It's not like they were together, no, he just loved her more than anything else in the universe. She meant the most to him, and he hoped she knew that. She should have, he made his feelings very clear. You'd been friends for such a long time, he thought she'd know by now.
But she didn't.
She called them friends. He was her best friend. Honestly, he couldn't tell if she was teasing him or just plain oblivious. Knowing her, she was just oblivious. Still, the whole situation made him extremely frustrated. It didn't help that Bakugou was always flirting with her, it got on Izuku's nerves. It was pretty obvious that the explosive blonde had some type of feelings towards (Y/n), and they weren't innocent ones either. And it wasn't like she hated him, she and Bakugou were childhood friends, just like her and Izuku. If she ended up with Bakugou he would most likely lose his mind.
In his mind, Bakugou didn't even deserve to breath the same air as (Y/n).
Izuku just told himself that Kaachan was just an asshole who liked fucking with him.
Still, even in his delusional state of mind, Izuku knew deep down that wasn't the case.

~~~

"Why do you still hang out with that nerd?"
Listening on in (Y/n)'s conversations wasn't something Izuku did often, he felt rather rude when he did, but she was talking to Kaachan. They never really had conversations, she was always with Izuku.
"He's my best friend."
"He's a little creep. I saw him outside your window the other night. He was watching you sleep!"
He knew?
A sudden feeling of hot panic rushed through Izuku. How the hell did he know? He made sure to keep himself hidden.
'The only way Kaachan could've seen me was if he was...'
Panic turned to anger.
He was there too, watching her. Bakugou seemed like such a hypocrite to him. How could he rat Izuku out when he was doing the exact same thing? He was acting like a child, acting like she'd believe him. He knew she wouldn't, not really. But the worried expression on her face made him worried.

Bakugou Katsuki was playing a dangerous game.

~~~
I will be writing another Yandere! Deku one that was requested. To that person who requested, please don't think I'm ignoring you. This was in my drafts before you requested and I felt bad for not updating.
I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 20 41
Just whatever I feel like writing. I won't publish anything unless it's a request. I'm editing a few of them as well, trying to improve them a bit.
20.1K 302 27
This is for the characters that I don't already have books for. Requests are always open. Just message me the details.
126K 3.7K 34
[COMPLETED] {REWRITE IS OUT-incomplete} Katsuki always thought vampires were real, but he never really thought that they'd ever take a liking to him...
564K 30K 100
Because of unknown reasons, the overpowered Kusuo Saiki suddenly appeared in a world that has people with supernatural abilities called quirks. Saiki...