SECRET LIVES- SEQUEL TO WITHO...

By linaxfics

they "kylie jenner-ed" it More

•Secret Lives•
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Intro•
•Chapter one•
•Chapter two•
•Chapter three•
•Chapter four•
•Chapter five•
•Chapter six•
•Chapter seven•
•Chapter eight•
•Chapter nine•
•Chapter ten•
•Chapter eleven•
•Chapter twelve•
•Chapter thirteen•
•Chapter fourteen•
•Chapter fifteen•
•Chapter sixteen•
•Chapter seventeen•
•Chapter eighteen•
•Chapter nineteen•
•Chapter twenty•
•Chapter twenty-one•
•Chapter twenty-two•
•Chapter twenty-three•
•Chapter twenty-four•
•Chapter twenty-five•

•Chapter 21•

422 18 1
By linaxfics

Mackenzie was getting ready for a red carpet. It was a huge deal for her, since she was able to go to a music award show AND was nominated for best female artist. She was up against so many other amazing celebs, though her fandom grew in the past two years, she was up against people like Sofia Carson!

She was wearing a custom outfit, and matched her daughter and boyfriend.

They got in the car, and drove to the venue. Waiting to go on the red carpet, Mackenzie held Gabriella. Gabriella hated being away from her parents, and they checked and she could bring her, though literally all the other parents didn't.

Mackenzie went into the red carpet first, alone. Then Johnny followed, and then together. Melissa handed her granddaughter back to Mackenzie, then Mackenzie and Johnny posed with their daughter. They then went to the interview portion.

"Oh my god! You three look so amazing!" The interviewer said as Mackenzie, Johnny, and Gabriella walked towards them.

"Thank you." Mackenzie and Johnny thanked her.

"First off, your outfits. I mean, wow."

"Thank you. I mean, I really wanted red. I know a lot of people shy away from red on a red carpet, but I was really down for red. Our stylist was very questionable about it, but I'm like, why not?" Mackenzie answered as Gabriella was on her hip and head resting on her mom's shoulder.

"You three are matching so perfectly. It's so fancy but at the same time, not."

"I really didn't want to dress so fancy, and I love my turtle necks. But of course, Mackenzie is the boss." Johnny said.

Mackenzie rolled her eyes playfully, then Gabriella showed her face. "You see the camera baby?" Mackenzie asked her, pointing to the camera. Gabriella was very tired, and shy at this point. "She's really tired and overwhelmed."

"Aw," the reporter said, smiling.

"Earlier, she saw Cardi B, and was literally fan girl-ing. Johnny played, what's it called babe?" Mackenzie asked her boyfriend.

"Girls like you, she lives the music video and bops to the music. It's so amazing." Johnny said, then Gabriella looked up and reached for her dad.

"Any new music or projects coming up?"

"It's very secret right now, but definitely tons soon." Johnny hinted.

The interview ended and they had 6 more. Two separately and most together. Walking into the entrance, Gabriella was not back in her mom's hold. Mackenzie held her daughter close to her chest, one arm holding her and the other hand stroking her daughter's dark brown hair.

Gabriella had her pacifier in her mouth, and a cute little bow in her each of her pig tails. Her long eyelashes, with her piercing green eyes, made anyone fall in love with her. She held onto her mom, making Mackenzie's arms feel tired and thirsty.

They were seated, And even Gabriella had her own seat, but Gabriella never wanted to let go of her mom. Mackenzie walked up and down the isle, bopping her daughter in her arms to let her sleep. Gabriella fell asleep, while Melissa made a bed for her in her seat using blankets from the diaper bag and jackets.

Mack did gently placed her daughter down, but Gabriella knew her mom's and grandmother's plan, so she woke up before her head even hit the jacket folded like a pillow. Mackenzie held her, throughout the show, until one of the categories she was nominated in, was on.

"Your nominees are," they named the nominees, Mackenzie's name was last. "And your choice female artist is, Mackenzie Ziegler!" The camera showed Mackenzie on all the screens. Her daughter awake but on her chest.

"Oh my god!" Mackenzie was in shock.

She got up and then Gabriella wouldn't let go. She fussed. Mackenzie just held her as she walked up to the stage. She was given the award, while Gabriella was on her side.

"Oh my gosh, this is crazy!" Mackenzie said in the microphone. "To be honest, I voted for Sofia Carson, so I never even prepared a speech." Mackenzie confesses, earning laughs. "I'd like to thank my fans, I wouldn't be here without you. Of course, I will thank my team, and mostly, my family. Everyone who've been with me since I was 6, even the new fans. I'm so honored to be given this award, thank you so much! I love you all!" Mackenzie finished her speech, then walked behind the stage.

There, her mom and boyfriend were. "Congrats baby!" Johnny said to his girlfriend as she gave the award to the stage employee.

"That's just a prop. They sent the real one already." Mackenzie told him, just to clarify.

Gabriella then wanted her dad, so she put her arms out to reach her father's hold. Johnny took his daughter in his arms, and she immediately put her head on his chest. The doctor said she liked to feel the warmth, and feel their heartbeat to calm herself.

They went back to their seats, just as break was ending. The show was amazing, Mackenzie and Johnny has so much fun, but got tired from only the 2 hour sleep the night before and holding Gabriella non-stop, even when trying to get ready.

They got home, only the three of them while Melissa took her car home. In the car, they changed Gabriella into her pajamas while she was passed out. Johnny went upstairs to the nursery to put her in her crib. Kenzie grabbed a caprisun from the fridge, then left her clutch on the counter.

Walking upstairs, she went to their room and sat on the bed as she took her shoes off. Johnny came in, putting the baby monitor on his bedside table, and taking off his jacket. He took off his shoes, then jumped on the bed.

He started to kiss her neck, while Mackenzie was giggling. "Stoppp," She giggled, as he kept going. His hands on her shoulders, he started to massage her shoulders. "Mmm,"

"Please, it's been so long." He whined.

"I'm tired babe, and 4 days isn't long. You waited longer for me after Gabriella." Kenzie said, but of course, she couldn't resist.

skip, you precious innocent mind, or not😉

Johnny pulled her sleeves down, kissing her bare arms. She felt his erection on her back, moaning just feeling it pressing against her. Kenzie stood up, then as Johnny pulled her dress to her feet, he kissed her back all the way to the top of her panties.

Kenzie turned around, and pushed Johnny on his back to the bed. Climbing on top of him, she started to unbutton his shirt, kissing his muscular chest as she went down. Taking off his pants, both were left with their under garments.

Her strapless bra was zipped in front. Unzipping it, Johnny watched as she too it off. He took off his boxers, and then grabbed her by her waist and ripped her panties off. Immediately, Kenzie grabbed a condom from the bedside drawer, and he put it on.

Moaning as Johnny slipped himself into her, Kenzie moved as he thrusted into her. Just right when both were almost at their climax, Gabriella started crying. Quickly, in just a few seconds they finished and Mackenzie grabbed her robe and ran to her daughter's room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

719K 20K 61
❝You're just a stupid girl with a daddy kink.❞ © -kenziegler 2018 [✔️]
158K 2.8K 42
"hayden, rock you hair, wants to take you on tour."
58.8K 1.6K 26
α lífє σf rσчαltч íѕn't αll єlєgαnt. *completed*
15.5K 242 10
i'll add later💘