I've fallen for a psycho. (Be...

By BeausWelshGirl_

What do you think when I say psycho? A murderer? Someone who's out of control? An insane individual? That's... More

I've fallen for a psycho. (Beau Brooks fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 23

783 30 0
By BeausWelshGirl_

I wake up to the sun shining. The same old stupid sun I never get to fully see. I frown slowly sitting up to an empty room.

I walk up to my door to see Charlotte fast asleep in the office, her head resting on the desk.

"Charlotte!" Sam shouts waking her up. She jumps clutching her chest.

"What the hell!" She yells back. "I haven't slept all night because I had to do your shift! You are useless! If you aren't careful I'll tell my uncle."

"Take a chill pill. I had stuff to do."

"And by stuff you mean go clubbing."

"I did not."

"Then why do you stink of alcohol?" she places her hands on her hips looking extremely pissed.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before. It won't happen again."

"I hope it does so I don't have to see your face again." she spits leaving him dumbstruck and heading out to the corridor.

"Morning." I grin.

"Hey Beau." she replies cheerfully walking past towards the lift.

"Where are you going?"

"We've got another patient being brought in so I've got to go and bring them up." she explains not stopping. "We'll talk later. I promise." she smiles then disappears into the lift.

Charlotte's P.O.V

My head is banging, I haven't slept for ages and I just can't be bothered anymore.

Beau is the only reason I'm still working here. I do like him and I want to help him. If I can get him to be good then he can leave.

Aurora has decided to move in with a distant relative because she's been having family problems. I don't ask. I'm not that nosey.

The door lift opens and I'm greeted by an unappealing sight.

A familiar guy of about 20 is strapped to a wheelchair and well, I wouldn't say he looks very friendly.

As I approach them he starts aggressively attempting to break free, yelling profanities and screaming at the top of his lungs. I look to the other nurses who give me a sympathetic look. Surely he won't be too bad?

"He's all yours." the one says and they all back up leaving me alone with him.

"Hi. My name's Charlotte." I say as friendly as possible.

"When I get out I will slit your throat and leave you to bleed to death." he threatens. I swallow the lump in my throat, hide the fright and close the distance to push her into the lift.

I stay quiet and so does he. I wheel him into the room next to the office which is kind of opposite Beau's room.

"Sam? Can you take care of things here please?" I ask eagerly. This guy really frightens me.

Beau's P.O.V

My attention is brought back to the lift as the bell rings. I silently stand at my door partially hiding.

Charlotte wheels some guy up the hall and to the empty room more or less opposite mine.

She looks uncomfortable as she calls Sam to help.

"I'll read his file." she smiles weakly going into the office.

"Charl?" Sam calls a few minutes later.

"Yeah?"

"Beau needs his medication." he reminds her.

"Got it." she replies getting up and heading to a locked cabinet. She unlocks it taking out certain pills for me to take.

Opening my door and closing it behind her, she passes me my medication along with a drink of water.

I take them without any refusal. I take her hands in mine. Our eyes meet and we stay quiet for a moment.

"I don't want to be a monster anymore." I blurt out unexpectedly.

"Beau you aren't a monster. Shit happened and you reacted. I would've killed my dad if he had been like yours." she admits looking down at the floor.

"Is there anyway I can stay with you, like at your place for a weekend one day?"

"I could ask. I've bought myself an apartment so maybe when it's all furnished and things."

"That would be great." I grin.

"I know your secret." a voice echoes. I look past Charlotte as she turns to glance back. The new guy is staring at us with darkness in his eyes.

"I don't know what you're talking about mate." I reply, I feel Charlotte grab onto my hand. He really makes her feel uncomfortable. I don't like that.

"You'll soon find out." he smirks darkly.

Charlotte let's go of my hand and leaves my room going back into the office. She picks up her coat walking back over to my door.

"It's time for us to go out." she says quietly. I nod as she opens my door allowing me to go out.

I feel that guys eyes on me as we leave.

"What's that guys problem?" I ask getting into her car.

"He- he's actually related to me, sort of." she gulps starting to drive.

"How can you sort of be related?" I'm nosey I know.

"Well, my uncle's wife has a son which is him."

"Oh. Damn. So what's his name?"

"Toby."

"Hm. Can I ask why he's in the hospital?"

"Ever since he was born there's been something dark about him. When we used to visit he'd rip my dolls hair out and things. He's okay with men and his mum but if a girl goes near him she's in trouble."

"Is that why you were so afraid in there."

"Yeah. He's hurt me before, I don't want it to happen again." I go quiet not pushing her to tell me what she means. She clears her throat as we pull up outside some apartments. "I thought I'd show you my new apartment." she grins.

"Cool." I grin back. It's quite a big building but we only go up to the fifth floor. We walk down the corridor a bit to number 55.

The apartment is huge. I study the room carefully taking it all in.

"Do you like it?" she asks noticing my observation of the place.

"It's really nice." I reply. I take a seat on the sofa and pat the space next to me.

She slumps down next to me.

I close the space between us and lie down with my head on her lap.

"I could get used to this." I smirk. She shakes her head playfully. A knock at the door startles us both.

"I'll get it. Hide." she tells me approaching the front door. I stand in a doorway so I'm still able to see.

She opens the door to reveal her uncle looking pissed.

"Where is he?" Is all he says pushing past her. I walk into sight.

"What are you thinking Charlotte! Bringing a patient to your house! Anything could happen."

"Yet it was fine to live with you and your psycho son-in-law." she snaps.

"That's different."

"And so is Beau. He wouldn't hurt me." she insists crossing her arms over her chest.

"Prove it."

Charlotte stands right in front of me, she looks up into my eyes.

"Kiss me." she mouths. Without hesitation I lean forward connecting her lips with mine. I don't make it last long knowing her uncle is stood metres away.

I pull away grinning at her.

"Ahem. So uh, you two then?" he questions awkwardly.

"Looks like it." Charlotte answers, another smirk playing on her lips.

"You know that isn't allow-"

"I know. That's why we aren't in a confirmed relationship at the moment. We will once he gets out."

"Oh Charlotte! He might not get out."

"He will. I know him. I can get him released."

"Good luck with that. I came to give you had news actually." his eyes drop to the floor.

"Which is?"

"You can't work there anymore. I've had a complaint from Sam."

"Are you kidding me! He's the one that's been being horrible to patients and peeving on me! This is absolutely ridiculous." Charlotte yells at her uncle.

"Why didn't you say anything?" she shrugs.

"There's no point. I won't come back don't worry."

"Okay. I'm going to have to bring Beau with me." he explains. I walk towards him giving Charlotte a sly wink. She raises her eyebrow at my gesture.

"Pack your bags." I mouth. She nods understandingly.

I leave with her uncle. I sit in the back and I spot a familiar box. It has needles etc in it. 5 minutes later I stick one straight into his neck and he slowly falls asleep. I hand onto the wheel with one hand whilst dragging him out of the way with the other. I slam the breaks on pulling over.

I run back to the apartment block.

"Charlotte!" I call running into her place.

"Beau?" she looks puzzled.

"Have you packed?"

"No. I thought you were being sarcastic."

"Quickly pack them."

"Why?"

"Just trust me."

"Okay." she disappears into her room and soon returns with a few packed bags.

A car horn beeps outside which is our ride.

"Let's go." I grab her hand as we approach the car.

"Charl, I don't know what's happening." Aurora says sticking her head of the the front window.

Jai is sat in the drivers seat smirking. Charlotte slowly gets in the back and I slide in beside her with all the bags.

"Boys, what's going on?"

"We're running away together" I tell her. Her eyes widen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 1K 41
Trust no one. (Slowly editing so please excuse the confusion that you'll get from this book)
2.8K 267 35
When your locked up and locked away from the outside world it basically free-for-all. But when you friends you need to watch their back to. What'll h...
248K 6.8K 55
“Are you crazy?” Hope Miller is a victim of the typical teenager virus commonly named society. When she bumps into bad boy Jai Brooks everything cha...
57.7K 1.4K 31
Penelope was never into any for of attention because of an incident that happened in her childhood but when charming Luke Brooks comes into her life...