The Son Of Neptune

By Spook447

After Percy went missing and Jason finished his quest with Piper and Leo, you will read Annabeth's reaction... More

Annabeth
Percy
Percy and the She-Wolf
Percy makes a new friend
Annabeth loses her boyfriend again
Lucy's dream mommy and daddy
Annabeth takes charge
Lucy's locket
Promise and confusion
Why
Parent or Parents
No, impossible
Hera's message
Who
Nico Drops in
Where's Percy, where's Lucy
Great, just great
Triton gets beat up by Athena
Finally
He's back
Home
One happy family
Protection
Love
New eyes, new family
Mother's home
I'm never letting you go
Christmas eve part one
Christmas eve part 2
Perfection
Marked and warned
Connor passes out again, and again
Annabeth's locket
One down, one more to go
Thalia's missing
The return of a friend
True Queen
The untold prophecy
When
Joke, Not
The Queen's tears
The true king
He awakens
That's it
Moving again
It's true
Dream
They're back
The Leader
Training and screaming
Run, run
The mist woman
Host
Wrong
Thank the fates
Oh Enter Any Curse Here
What's wrong with that
Yes
Advantage
Beautiful
Puppy dog eyes
Jealous much
Piper's what
White silhouette and bliss
Heart broken
Frozen
Preparing for death
King and queen of the demigods
Happy for now

Lost daughter

752 13 1
By Spook447

Athena

'this can't be happening, this can't be happening. How could this possibly happen?' Athena asked herself. 'Did I really give Annabeth the ability to give the man she loves a baby through thought?' After Athena and Poseidon talked, they called an emergency meeting with the gods at night. After telling the gods what happened, chaos broke out.

"This is awful, if Zeus finds out, Lucy's dead, literally." Demeter said.

"But even through thought, babies would cry. How could Annabeth not know she gave birth?" Hermes asked.

"I don't know, I didn't even know she was pregnant, and I'm her mother." Athena said.

"No one could, expect..." Hestia started.

"Hera." The gods said.

"But how? Hera wasn't pregnant, Annabeth was." Poseidon asked.

"Hera is the goddess of children, so she knows when a woman is pregnant. Hera took Lucy after she was born, even before Annabeth knew what happened." Persephone said.

"That's why I was protective of Annabeth when she was kidnapped, I didn't even know it, but

she was pregnant. I thought I was that protective because she was a maiden." Artemis said.

"This would start another war on top of the war we have to face." Poseidon said.

"Yeah." Ares said and received glares from all of the gods. 'Idiot.' Athena thought.

"I mean, no, we don't need that." Ares said.

"Brother, we have to hide Lucy. If we don't, then I'll see Lucy in the Underworld." Hades said.

"I know. First thing first, we have to tell Percy and Annabeth that we found their daughter." Poseidon said. That was what Athena worried the most. 'How will the children react to this? I'm a grandmother.' Athena thought. 'I'm a grandma. Rhea have mercy.' This is tough.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 2.7K 57
{completed} ✓ [UNEDITED. I highly recommend that you DO NOT read this. Thank you.] Six months ago, Percy Jackson, savior of Olympus, vanished from C...
46.5K 625 11
After the Giant War, Percy gets betrayed and decides to become an assassin for Hades. What will happen? Will probably update every other week, with a...
16K 505 12
Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson or Heros of Olympus, those series belong to Rick Percy was betrayed by Camp Half-Blood and Poseidon- who diso...
500K 11.7K 41
(#1 halfblood 14-08-2018) (#1 Darkpercy 18-10-2018) (#1 pjofandom 29-12-2019) No matter who you are, what you are, if you've done a crime, you must...