My Brother Was Destined To Be...

By ChinksSoriano

Rachelle and Trent grew up together. When Trent reached the age of sixteen, their family decided to move and... More

My Brother Was Destined To Be My Lover??
Chapter One - Goodbye
Chapter Two - Trent And His Thoughts
Chapter Three- Dealing With A New Family
Chapter Four- Having A New Friend
Chapter Five- Signs?
Chapter Six- Secret Moves
Chapter Seven- A Brotherly Love
Chapter Nine- The Lady In Red
Chapter Ten- The New Her
Chapter Eleven- Beginning Of The Best Summer
Chapter Twelve- Strange Acts By Me
Chapter Thirteen- Playing With The Players
Chapter Fourteen- Unexpected Actions
Chapter Fifteen- A Day To Remember
Chapter Sixteen- No Secrets Are Safe
Chapter Seventeen- My Trust
Chapter Eighteen- Mr. Player And Me? Best Friends?
Chapter Nineteen- The Over-Protective Mr. Player
Chapter Twenty- His Match Making Plan
Chapter Twenty One- Confession Under The Rain
Chapter Twenty Two- Prince Got My Back
Chapter Twenty Three- The Romantic Mr. Sparks
Chapter Twenty Four- Sunset Wish
Chapter Twenty Five- We'll Never Know
Chapter Twenty Six- Lost
Chapter Twenty Seven- Promise To Herself
Chapter Twenty Eight- Trying To Be A Professional
Chapter Twenty Nine- A Date With Mr. Unexpected
Chapter Thirty- Two Dates In Two Days
Chapter Thirty One- Opening My Ears After A Long Time
Chapter Thirty Two- The Modern Romeo And Juliet
Chapter Thirty Three- Bitchiest Bitch Encounter
Chapter Thirty Four- Just For Her
Chapter Thirty Five- That Miracle Bullet
Chapter Thirty Six- After All Those Years
EPILOGUE

Chapter Eight- Getting To Know Them More

42K 754 65
By ChinksSoriano

Life is full of surprises...

Chapter Eight- Getting To Know Them More

I can't believe with what I saw. The place was huge and classy. Really, really huge. I stood frozen where am I.

"You're kidding, right?" I asked Ethan in disbelief.

"Nope Rachy." There's that cute smile played on his face once more.

"Your parents really own this place?" He nodded.

"My parents and your guardians too, Rachy." He gripped my hand and tugged me along.

"Good morning Mr. Danes." A good looking blonde greeted him. I can say that she's twenty one or younger by the looks of her. Ethan replied with a smile.

We went at the back of the information desk and he began introducing me to the staffs of their hotel.

"Everyone, I want to introduce to you this young woman beside me. She is Ms. Rachelle Richardson my cousin, who is now living with my family. I want all of you to treat her just like how you do with me." All of them applauded and a middle aged man walked towards us.

"It's our pleasure to serve you Ms. Richardson. Just prompt us when you need anything." All the staffs were polite and welcoming.

I always knew that the Danes may have a large family business. But a hotel? Just wow...

Ethan gave me a quick tour inside the hotel. In the elevator, I saw him enter a code or something beside. It led us to the fifty-sixth floor.

"Come here." Ethan motioned me to enter a door that looked different than the other doors below. "This is our personal suite." The room looked so inviting and clean.

"It's nice." I whispered.

"I know." He leaned on the glass window where you can see a great view. It's high. My eyes were attracted by the grand piano near the glass wall.

"Do you play?" He strode his way to the piano and pulled the chair to sit. Then he began playing.

Ethan looked so focused and enjoyed with himself as he started playing. As he keeps on pressing keys, my eyes watered with tears. I was there standing behind him. He also knows that piece. I also do, with all my heart. When he finished playing he turned to face me, smiling but it quickly faded when he saw me crying.

"Rachy. Why?" He frowned.

"You played it really well. Who taught you to play that piece?" I asked as I wipe my tears.

"No one. I always play this whenever I feel sad. It's called Love Me by Yiruma." Memories flashed back. That piece was used to be my lullaby when I was younger.

"I know. That was one of my favorites." I faced down.

"Really? Then why are you crying?" He cupped my face and wiped my tears.

"Trent was the one who taught me to play that... He also plays it for me to make me fall asleep. Those times were the happiest moments of my life." He frowned.

"Oh, i'm sorry.." He looked straight in my eyes. He makes me smile whenever he tries to look like a kid apologizing. I ruffled his hair. "Why?" He laughed.

"Nothing." I smirked. "Can we go home now?" This time, he smirked back.

"Not so fast cuzzy Rachy. We still have some places to go." What?

"You mean there's more?" He grinned.

"Yes, yes." I tried to pinch my cheeks to check if i'm dreaming and i'm not. I never thought that I can even know someone this rich.

We went down to go back to his car that was parked in the parking lot. I remained silent at the car when he turned on the engine.

"Rachy what's the matter? Can't get your tongue, eh?" Ethan was the one who spoke.

"Nothing. I just can't believe that I am now living with a very rich family." I mumbled.

"Well, the Sparks are also rich Rachy. Don't act like you're so surprised." He's saying it like the Sparks family also has million and millions of dollars worth properties.

"They maybe rich. But not as your family Ethan." I corrected him.

"Our family Rachy." He also corrected me. He stopped the car. "Okay, we're here!" He rushed out of the car and ran to the other side to open my door.

"It's a restaurant." It's another one big property.

"Yes again. I just thought you're hungry." He pinched his nose.

"So this is not owned by our family?" I'm still not used to say the words 'our family' so I felt a bit uncomfortable saying it.

"That question, no. It's also ours Rachy." The place looked fine and classy as well. No wonder why Ray and Auntie are always both busy.

"Good day Mr. Danes." A good looking woman welcomed.

"Hi Ellen. This is Rachelle Richardson. She is my cousin." The woman faced me.

"Hello Ms. Richardson." I smiled shyly upon her.

"Table for two." Ethan asked and the woman led us to our table. "So, what do you want for lunch Rachy?" I scanned the menu but can't decide what I really want.

"I'll just have the same as yours." The truth is I want to taste everything in the menu so bad. But timidity got into me.

After the amazing food experience, we left the place with a wide smile on my face. We strolled for a while.

"So, we ain't going home yet?" I asked.

"Nope. Not so fast. Come on." He pulled me to enter a jewelry store. What are we going to do here?

"Erica." He immediately said as we go in.

"She's in the office sir." The young woman whom I supposed named was Erica said.

The place was bright all over. The jewelries made it even brighter with their diamonds sparkling.

"Rachy. Let's go to the office. Mom's there. If you're going to ask me if this is ours, it's another yes." He didn't wait for my response and headed to a tinted glass door. I have no choice but to go after him.

"Rachelle, you're here!" Aunt pulled me into a tight hug. "So, how's the day with Ethan going?"

"It's great. I never thought that i'll see such huge properties." I saw Ethan smirked in the corners of my eyes.

"Ethan, you may now do what I told you. Show her the collections and let her choose." What are they talking about? I always feel so out of place every time they start talking.

"Rachy, come on." Ethan showed me the whole store and the shop where they make jewelries.

I witnessed how the jewelry makers create their small chunks of golds into stunning jewelries.

Ethan and I stopped to the area where they process the enclosing of stones to the jewelries.

"This is the Onyx stone." He showed me a pure black gem. "Then this is the Opal ones." He said as he picked up a circle shaped stone. It's color is like white to bluish with some rainbow-like color play. It looks amazing. He also showed me the Jade, Sardonyx, the blazing color of Ruby, Emerald, Garnet and many more that I can't even recall all of their names. How can he memorize all those?

Nextly, we went to the main store and he asked Erica, who I think is the manager, to show us the latest collection. She opened the safe box with a number combination then grabbed three velvet boxes and placed them infront of me.

"Ms. Richardson, you may pick the set of your choice." I am surprised to hear it from her. I thought they will just show it to me. But make me choose? Holy cat, those all look nice but i'm sure it's expensive.

"Oh my." I looked up to Ethan. "I can't, it's too much." He creased his eyebrows.

"You don't like anything among the three?" I closed my eyes for a moment before I spoke.

"No. They are all wonderful. But I don't think if I can take one of those." I stated. He gave me another questioning look.

"Rachy, we are your family. Will you stop being so shy and start making yourself comfortable with all of these? You have to learn to live with these stuffs because they are now part of your life." Why me? Argh.

"Okay, okay. I'll choose this one." I said to end this another pointless discussion.

"Excellent choice Ms. Richardson. It's the Illusion." Erica handed me the velvet box. "There, you may have it." I muttered thanks and Ethan told me that we have to bid goodbye to Aunt Jeni before we go. I also thanked her for my first expensive set of jewelry.

"How do you feel Rachy?" He started the engine.

"I feel so shocked and happy. Shocked because I never thought that I can ever go to a hotel, restaurant and jewelry store that is owned by my family. I mean, the hotel was already a big revelation to me, the classy restaurant and then a jewelry store? Damn, I wonder how can Ray and Auntie handle all of those." My eyes are still looking at my new jewelry when Ethan closed the box.

"Hey, that might melt with your gaze. Haha." He said jokingly and I opened it once more. "Because they exerted efforts to attain their goals. I know i'm not that mature enough to comprehend stuffs but I know how my parents are working hard." He's tapping the steering wheel with his index finger as he relaxes his hands. "Actually, they have business partners. We also have coffee shops and some small establishments as sidelines."

So that means there's more. But good thing he didn't planned to show me those. I'm already feeling tired. He decided to head home.

We entered the house and saw Ana sweeping the floors. She greeted us with her smile. I went upstairs with Ethan following me.

"So, your fitness plan will begin tomorrow?"

"Err, yes." I answered him as I nervously bit my lip.

"That means no more sweet chocolates Rachy. Haha. Poor you. I know you have a sweet tooth." He teased.

"Whatever." I shrugged.

"I was just kidding. I just wanna say that whenever you need me, i'm here. Okay Rachy?" I pinched his cheeks.

"Thank you Ethaaaan!" Then I ran hurriedly to my room and locked the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So she has a verryyyy richh family! Haha. You all miss Trent? So do I... :) One or two more chapters before he comes back I guess. But it will be exciting! :) Let's wait for the coming of the New Rachelle! :))

* and sorry if i have a lot of mistakes :( im just a new writer so i'm still trying to work those out. :( And you can check out the piano piece by clicking the play button at the multimedia pane :D

Shoutout to @D_A_R_K_l_O_V_E_R :))) Hello :D

Vote/Comment pleaseeee :'> I'll upload as fast as I can if you promised to be a great reader :DDD

-> @aprilgrace014 is Twitter <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 48.2K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...
3.7K 59 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...
355 21 11
He's a heartbreaker... But so is she... And maybe the only one who can reform a badboy- is a badgirl... Clarke is a new student at Washington High S...
1.9K 272 40
Hey! I'm Raven Stone. Ever wondered what it feels like to be popular? A few months back I didn't have to think about things like that, I basically h...