Love Still Finds A Way.

由 GorgyJacque

"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks... 更多

Before you read...
Prologue
1. Warm Face, Cold Voice.
2. Worst Day Ever
3. Jealous Already?
4. Dinner.
5. She Was Just Too Tempting.
6. Warning.
7. Tempted To Kiss.
8. Finding My Partner.
9. Working On The Project
10. Spending Time Together
11.The New Girl
12. Concentrate Nathaniel!
13. A Day In The Science Lab.
14. Nathaniel, Cares About Me?
15. Detention.
16. The Club Night
17. What Did I do?
18. Back To Square One.
19. Valentine's day
20. Ashamed?
21. Stop That
22. Announcement
23. Menuza Falls, Here we come!
24. Menuza Falls, We're Here!
25. Going Back Home
26.The New Baby
27. It Freaking Hurts!
28. Apart From Who?
29. Visit
31. Why Did You Give Me The Hickey?
32. Her Diary
33. Realization
34. At The Rooftop
35. I'm Sorry.
36. Indirectly Rejected
37. Persistent.
36. In The Rain
37. Threat
38. I Like You Like That.
39. Saved.
40. Kiss Me.
41. Gift
42. Dance and Confessions.
Epilogue.
BC 1: Kiss Me pt2
BC 2: We're Going Out!
Announcement everyone!!

30. It Was My Heart.

26.9K 701 878
由 GorgyJacque

Pamela's POV

When we all finished eating, I took our dishes and sauntered to the kitchen to wash them and I heard grandma say, "She's a nice girl, why isn't she your girlfriend?" She asked and I blushed profusely.

"Grandma, take your medicine will you?" Nathaniel sighed I turned back briefly and made eye contact with him. Of course I looked away!

After washing the dishes, I came back to the dinning hall. Nathaniel had already left and she led me to her room to handover the items.

"What's the relationship between you and Nathaniel dear?" she asked me when she was getting the towels.

"W..we're..we're um..we're just,.uhh...friends..we're just friends." I lied.

"Just friends? " She quirked her brows when she gave me the towel and went back to get the other items.

"Well I believe you because I've known Nathaniel since he was a baby, he doesn't fall in love easily so if he does, it's for real."She said and I remembered Angelo's words.

"Anyway," She sighed.

"These are his cousin's clothes, exactly your size." She said handing me some clothes.

After thanking her, I left the room to our room to find him fast asleep. Why won't he be super tired?
I can't drive such a long distance.

I went for a shower and after that I wore the PJ'S and layed on the bed, creating a distance between me and the most handsome guy I've ever seen who happens to be mean..only to me.

***

Since the old woman does not consume sugar and so does her husband we, that is Nathaniel and I had to go out for breakfast.

So that described why I was standing in front of the full length mirror, trying my very best to close the zip of the floral dress I was wearing.

I've never had this problem before so I wonder why I was struggling. I've been in this situation for good five minutes but still I could only move the zip up a little.

My problem was solved when a familiar muscular scent reached my senses and the owner's knuckles came into contact with with my skin, causing tingles to erupt in me.

I blushed hard when the knuckles crossed the hook of my bra and he finally finished. But he didn't leave right away.

He gently threw his hands across my tummy and pulled me closer to his hard chest, making me fuzzy and he leaned down until I felt his minty breath on the lower side of my neck as sucked my skin in between his teeth and bit it gently. My body shivered at the the and our closeness as well.

His lips brushed on the mark he left and he brought his fingers to graze on my cheek making my breath hitch.

"Nathaniel.." I whispered and he groaned in response pressing me closer to himself.

What is Nathaniel doing to me and why?

"Hurry Nathaniel or you'll die of hunger." Grandma said when she passed by our closed door and he groaned as he removed his arms from around me and that was when I realized that whole time I wasn't breathing.

***

We sat down and waited patiently after he ordered our food. His gaze was fixated on his knuckles and mine was on anything that I can look at.

Then a black Indian man approached us.

"Hey madam." He called in his thick accent.

"Yes please? "I replied.

"Do you mind if I applied any of these henna designs in your palm?" He asked in his amazing accent.

"Not at all." I smiled at him. Nathaniel looked briefly at us,then went back to his knuckles. The man nodded and began to work in my palm.

"I'm Ranvi by the way, and you guys are?" He asked giving me a brochure of henna designs.

"I'm Pamela and he's Nathaniel." I said quietly and he nodded again as Nathaniel glared at us, more specifically, the guy.

Not wanting to look at his angry face, I took the brochure and went through it.The designs were very beautiful . I've seen many in Indian series and I've already longed for some.

I even remember Eugene used to call me crazy because I used dad's highlighter to draw some in my palm.

Oh yes I was punished for using dad's stuff.

When he finished, he applied some lemon and sugar in my palm and when he finished, I bought other items which I was persuaded to buy and he left.

Our food arrived and ignoring the murderous look on Nathaniel's face, I ate in peace.

When we finished we both got up to leave, I looked into my palm and my blue eyes widened at what I saw and I gasped in shock.

Nathaniel's head snapped at my direction and I hid my palm behind my back. He took steps towards me and yanked my hand towards him to see what was in my palm.

For a minute he didn't say anything. He only stared at my palm with a blank face and he gently stroked it with a finger and annexed hand.

He let go of my hand and we began to walk back. When we reached the junction of the lonely road, two guys approached us and they looked at me and smirked.

"You've got a nice sister." He said trying to hold my arm.

Nathaniel slapped of his hand and growled at him.

"She's not my sister you mutt." He bit out.

"Then who is she to you?"the guy asked frowning.

Let me tell you, I'm his class-

"She's my girlfriend." He announced.

"What?!" The guy scrunched his face."She can't be your girlfriend!"

"Yeah!." The other lean one agreed."Is it true babe?" He asked me.

"You don't get to call her babe! I'm the only one who calls her that."Nathaniel growled again.

But you don't call me that!you call me um..what's the name again?

"Stop lying you douche, move away from her." The guy groaned and tried to drag me.

Nathaniel pulled me towards him, wrapped his hand around my waist, leaned down and pecked my cheeks making me blush profusely.

"Do you get it now?" He asked.

"Get away from her," the guy said and pushed Nathaniel and grabbed my arm. Nathaniel's jaw clenched and he advanced towards the guys and punched his jaw. The guy stumbled back but regained his feet and the two attacked Nathaniel.

To my surprise, Nathaniel managed to knock them down and we went into the car where I brought out the first aid kit and began to dress his bleeding knuckles.

Did Nathaniel beat up those guys up..for me?
And why did he say I was his girlfriend?

He could have said I was his sister and had still beaten them up so..

And why didn't he say anything when his name was written in my palm? And why has it been a while since he taunted me?

Why? Why? Why?!

These thoughts clouded me as he sparked the car and drove and said these hurtful, painful words,"Don't think that when I said you were my girlfriend is meant it, I didn't mean any of that and nothing of that sort meant anything to me as well, I only beat them up because I wanted to go home, not because I care about you or anything. " He said and I heard something break.

It was my heart.

Those words went straight into me so into looked through the glass window to let my tears roll down.Of course I should have known.

I'm so blind. God, why did you let me fall for someone who cares less about me?

"Understand?" He asked.

"Y..yeah."I replied still not looking at him.I let the tears flow freely onto my cheeks.

The pain burns deep.

____________________________________

OK guys, I would love to know your ages and countries you're from,

I'm from Ghana and I'm 16 years and you

I really admire Indian culture but I don't have any deep knowledge on it so if you're an Indian please tell me

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

8.3M 228K 61
Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expectations. But that's hard when you have...
1.2M 32.6K 35
"You're just too much fun to mess with," he jokes, his smile transforming into a glowing smirk. My cheeks heat, but this time with anger. My toleranc...
1.7M 41.2K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
833K 19.4K 80
"You don't like it rough?" he asks me. Oh, okay, I smirk back at him, two can play this game. "I like it... but only during sex, " I say to him wat...