My Little Blessing

By Melanie0800

○○○•COMPLETED•○○○ ••• BOOK 2 ••• ○Following Too Young○ Read to follow alon... More

Chapter 1: Going Back home
Chapter 2: Welcome to the Gang
Chapter 3: Cry
Chapter 4: Help
Chapter 5: Typical Day
Chapter 6: Everything seems to be alright
Chapter 7: Riley, Maya and Noah Day
Chapter 8: Morning walks
Chapter 9: My girlfriend and our son
Chapter 10: 2 months
Chapter 11: Lean on me
Chapter 12: Night away from Josh
Chapter 13: Casual Sunday
Chapter 14: Active?
Chapter 15: Blanket
Chapter 16: Halloween
Chapter 17: Babysitting Evs
Chapter 18: Not again
Chapter 19: Thanksgiving
Chapter 20: Back to school
Chapter 21: Misunderstanding?
Chapter 22: Teething
Chapter 23: Exhausted
Chapter 24: Apologies
Chapter 25: Riley's birthday
Chapter 26: Happiness
Chapter 27: Christmas!
Chapter 28: Unexpected
Chapter 29: New Year
Chapter 30: Ice Skating Accident
Chapter 31: I'm back!
Chapter 32: Mama
Chapter 33: School over Noah?
Chapter 34: Baby proofing
Chapter 36: I'm sick
Chapter 37: Noah's laugh
Chapter 38: Forgiveness
Chapter 39: Crash
Chapter 40: Hanging out with daddy
Chapter 41: Another fight
Chapter 42: Maya side
Chapter 43: You can do it
Chapter 44: Easter
Chapter 45: Our baby
Chapter 46: Everything is going to be fine
Chapter 47: Proud of you
Chapter 48: Haircut
Chapter 49: Family time
Chapter 50: Poor boy
Chapter 51: Grocery shocker
Chapter 52: Loving father
Chapter 53: One-derful
Chapter 54: Florida
Chapter 55: No sand
Chapter 56: Brave boy
Chapter 57: Forever
Instagram 1
Instagram 2
Instagram 3
Instagram 4
Instagram 5
Instagram 6
Instagram 7
Instagram 8
Instagram 9
Instagram 10
Instagram 11
Instagram 12
Instagram 13
Instagram 14
Instagram 15
Instagram 16
Instagram 17
!SURPRISE!

Chapter 35: All I need is my family

1.5K 40 29
By Melanie0800

A/N: GUYS PLEASE GO CHECK OUT THE VIDEO AT THE TOP!! Its a special Sabrina project💕 it would mean the world to me if you could go on my Instagram (@melanie.carpenter08) and tag Sabrina in the video so she can see it. We worked so hard on it and it would be amazing if she saw it, so please go tag her on Instagram!

"Can you say bye bye?" I question looking at my son who's on my hip, "Say bye bye daddy" I say waving my hand to show him to do it, he glance at my hand a smile pulling at his lips as he finds me moving my hand amusing. He attempts to reach for it but when he notices that it's too far away he sort of waves at it. "There we go" I chuckle "Now wave at daddy not my hand".

"Pumpkin" Josh calls trying to get his son's attention, "Noah" he says a little louder successfully making Noah look at him, "Hey boy" Josh grins "Bye bye" he says waving at him. I giggle seeing Noah get all excited and start bouncing in my arms and waving both his hands around. "Oh you get a double wave" I laugh looking back at my boyfriend who's chuckling and shaking his head in amusement.

"Now say bye bye" I insist looking at him expectantly. He's been babbling a few words lately, mostly words that only have one or two syllables but nonetheless it was a good exercise to get him to talk and understand what the words meant. I repeat the words a few more times before he finally mutters them causing me to shower his face in kisses, "You did it Pumpkin" I gush kissing his cheek once more.

"Now let's go get some food" I quip turning around to leave my bedroom, allowing Josh to finally take his shower and get ready for the day. Since today is February 13th, a day before Josh's birthday and Valentine's day, we thought we'd celebrate Josh's 21st birthday as a family tonight, leaving the family to celebrate the holiday as a couple the next day.

I had everything planned out and I just hope he's going to love it as much as I loved what he did for my birthday.

"Okay" I sigh putting Noah down in his high chair, making sure to strap him in before heading to the kitchen. I open the fridge and take out the watermelon we bought a few days ago, I grab a knife and cut some little pieces, putting them in a small plastic bowl for Noah. Fun fact, he absolutely adores watermelon, it's one of his favourite fruits to eat along with oranges but I don't really like giving him that cause I feel like he's going to choke on them.

I hear him whine and hit his hand on the table making me glance at him, "Its coming baby, be patient" I say cutting a few more piece before deciding that it's enough. I quickly put the watermelon back in the fridge and grab Noah's small bowl and walk towards him. I don't give him the fruit just yet, first I put a bib on him knowing damn well he's going to get messy and that's the last thing I want since I'm suppose to go shopping with Riley, Ava and Everleigh.

I place the bowl in front of him and smile when he reaches for the fruit. Watching him eat by himself is the cutest and funniest thing you could ever watch. His little brows would furrow as he concentrate to grab the small piece of fruit. It's entertaining to see his little fingers attempt to grab the fruit as it would sometimes slip out of his grip and he'd get slightly frustrated, the way he would also just suck on the fruit, squashing it with his gums whilst looking at me with his bright blue eyes is adorable.

"There you go Pumpkin" I kiss the top of his head and head back to the kitchen to make myself a small snack since I know we won't have time to eat whilst we're shopping. I'm in the middle of finishing my sandwich when the doorbell rings. "I got it" Josh quips as he skips down the stairs, he jogs towards the door and throws it open with a wide grin.

"UNCLE JOSH" I chuckle and shake my head, hearing Auggie scream in excitement. He was always excited to see his uncle and spend some time with him. "Hey auggie!" He greets his nephew, giving him a hug and ruffling his hair, "You ready to have a guy's day?" Auggie nods vigorously "Yes! Can we go now?!" He asks impatiently, jumping up and down unable to contain his excitement.

"Wow the both of you aren't leaving anywhere, until both Noah and I get a hug and a kiss" I say walking towards them, leaving my sandwich on the kitchen counter. "Aunty Maya" Auggie grins opening his arms as he rushes towards me, "Wow" I stop him placing my hand on his forehead before he has the chance to hug me. "Aunty Maya?" I question "Since when do you call me that?" I raise my brow looking at the 8 years old boy curiously.

He shrugs, "You are my aunt right?" I shake my head "Not technically no" I reply "Not yet" Josh adds with a smirk making me roll my eyes playfully, "And even if I do become your aunt, please Auggie just call me Maya" I beg with a soft smile. "Okay Maya" I open my arms letting him hug me, "Don't forget about my kiss" He quickly kisses my cheek before heading towards Noah. "Hey cousin!" I stifle a laugh and glance at Riley who's watching her brother in amusement. My eyes fall to the two girls who seem to be in a deep conversation about something that happened in school and it causes me to glance at Riley confused. She just shrugs, not having a clue what the two little blondes are talking about.

"Can we go now?" Auggie asks looking his uncle hopefully, "Yeah, let me just say goodbye to Maya and Pumpkin and then we can go". Josh goes to Noah first, leaning down to kiss the top of his head, "Bye bye buddy" he waves and a soft laugh falls from my lips when Noah just tries to hand Josh a piece of watermelon. "That's very nice of you but I don't want any" he assures his son, "I'll see you later Pumpkin" he kisses Noah's cheek and turns to face me.

"Have fun with the girls" he says reaching out to grip my waist and pull me towards him. "Have fun with Auggie" he smiles "I'll see you later tonight" I nod "Bye baby" I mumble standing on the tip of my toes to kiss him. I press my lips against his in a short kiss before pulling away. "Come on, you two kissed now let's go" Auggie whines trying to usher his uncle out the door. "Okay" Josh chuckles "Bye gorgeous" I wave at him and watch as he leaves the house.

"I have to say I'm not exactly happy that two little girls have yet to say hello to me" I say a little loud, snapping Ava and Everleigh from their intense conversation. "Sorry" Ava mumbles "Evs likes a boy in school" she admits with a cheeky smile making my eyes widen. "What?!" I exclaim, completely taking aback by what the dirty blonde just confessed. "Ava!" My little sister scolds shoving her friend in annoyance, "So its true" I say with a wide smile "Oh my gosh Everleigh" I squeal causing her cheeks to turn pink.

"You're gonna have to tell me everything!" I insist making her groan, "Do I have to?" I nod vigorously, "Sorry Evs but you're not getting out of this, all of you sit" I point to the table before turning around to grab my sandwich.

I take a seat next to Noah and glance at my sister expectantly whilst taking a bite of my food. "What's his name?" Riley asks, starting the line of questions, "Adam" she answers shyly making me smile "That's a cute name" I compliment "How old is he?" I ask curiously "Is he in the same grade as you?" Both Ava and Evs shake their head.

"He's in my grade" Ava answers causing my eyes to slightly widen "So he's 9 or 8?" I question. "He's 8 but he's turning 9 in a few days" she answers "And I want him to invite me" she adds making me chuckle. "Have you ever talked to him? Or played with him?" Riley asks making the blonde nod "Mhm" she hums "I always play tag with him, Auggie and Ava, he always tags me" she admits with a soft blush appearing on her cheeks.

"Than I don't a reason why he wouldn't invite you to his birthday if he likes playing with you" Riley shrugs, "Just keep playing with him. Oh and Ava keep talking to him about Evs, tell him how pretty she is and how awesome she is okay?" Ava nods "Okay" she agrees.

"Now what does he look like?" I take a sip of my water listening to my sister's answer "He has a lot of brown hair, brow eyes and he's super cute" she gushes making me chuckle. "Do you agree Ava?" I ask shifting my gaze to the other blonde "Is he super cute?" She shrugs "I like Auggie but yeah" she nods.

"Hey Maya" I hum quickly glancing at Riley, she points at Noah making me look at him "No" I groan when I find watermelon juice all over him, "How on earth did you get so dirty?" I ask moving the empty bowl on the table before reaching to take his bib off, it literally didn't do anything, he's all wet.

"I'm gonna quickly go change him and then we'll leave" the three nod and I pick up Noah, walking back upstairs to his room. "You little messy boy" I sigh sitting him down on his changing table, luckily it's only his shirt that's dirty and wet, I take it off and grab a baby wipe, cleaning all the sticky juice from his skin.

"Mama" he mumbles trying to grab my hand as I keep cleaning him, my heart flutters hearing him call me. "Yes baby?" I ask softly grabbing a new shirt and putting it on him, this time I pair it with a flannel jacket and grab his little hat. "Look at you all handsome" I giggle putting his hat on backwards, "I love you Pumpkin" I kiss his cheek and head back downstairs.

"Wow look at him" Riley gushes making me laugh, "He's handsome isn't he?" I question looking at Noah in my arms lovingly, "Yes he is" Riley agrees with a soft giggle.

"Let's go get daddy some presents".

NoahJ_P.Matthews: I'm handsome just like my daddy😊

~🍼~

"Come on girls pick something" I insist as we keep walking around the mall, Riley and I had gotten everything we already wanted and needed for Josh, all that was left was the two girls to pick their present for Josh. We've been here for more than 2 hours and Noah is starting to get a little fussy, he was fine in his stroller but he quickly got bored of it meaning I had to carry him. It was fine for about 30 minutes until my arms started to get tired, however the little Pumpkin did not want to go back in his stroller, nor did he want to stay with Riley, he let her carry him for about 10 minutes until he had enough and kept calling for me.

"Noah's getting tired and so am I" I sigh adjusting the blanket that I'm using to cover myself whilst breastfeeding. "Hurry up ladies" Riley ushers making them finally decide on what to get Josh, Riley goes inside the store with them and I sit on a bench in front of the store with the bags and the stroller.

I pull out my phone and scroll through Instagram whilst casually rocking back and forth. It takes Noah a few minutes to finish but when he does he just snuggles against my chest and starts to play with my fingers. "You tired baby?" I ask softly seeing him so calm, "Its nap time isn't it?" I lean dow and kiss the top of his head before I keep rocking to attempt to get him to fall asleep.

By the time the girls come out of the store Noah is already half asleep. "Can we go now?" Everyone nods making me smile. The ride back home is horrible, Noah cries all the way back, I switched places with Ava to see if he'd stop crying if I was in the back seat with him but he didn't, he just kept on crying. When we get home Amy is making lunch for everyone but I escape to my bedroom to see if I can calm down Noah and put him down for a nap.

It takes me around 13 minutes to finally get him to stop crying but when I do, he just lays besides me, looking at me.

"What's wrong with you baby boy?" I ask softly, lifting my hand to caress his cheek. It wasn't like him at all to act like this, he's usually a very smiley baby who rarely cries. "You sad that daddy is getting older?" I question with a soft chuckle, "No?" I ask after a few seconds of silence. His blue eyes just stay locked on mine, as if he's gazing into my soul, they look at bit darker than usual but they are still really pretty. "Come here let's take a nap" I pull him closer to me, wrapping my arms around him as I start to sing a lullaby whilst patting his back and before I know it, I find myself drifting off to sleep as well.

~🍼~

When Josh gets back home from his day out with the boys, I get woken up with a bunch of kisses, making me wake up in a good mood unlike our son who seems to have woken up on the wrong side of the bed. It takes me 10 minutes to console him since all he's been doing is crying, when he finally calms down I hand him over to Josh so I can get ready for tonight. I go against a shower, deciding I'll just take one when we come back home later. I quickly get my hair done, deciding to let it down in waves but pin it back because I have a son who loves to grab my hair and pull it. I apply a coat of makeup, going for a natural look, yet darker than what I usually do. I slip on my white skin tight dress and walk out of the bathroom only to find my son crying again.

"What's going on with him?" Josh asks as he keeps bouncing around the room trying to calm him down. "I have no idea" I sigh making him turn around to face me, his eyes widen when they land on me and his lips part in shock. "Wow" he mutters making my heart flutter "You look stunning baby" he compliments making me smile. "Thank you" I walk towards him and lean up to peck his lips, "Go get ready, I got Noah" he takes a deep breath and glances back at his crying son. "I love you Pumpkin" he says softly quickly kissing his cheek before handing him to me, "Love you too gorgeous" he pecks my lips "Love you" I mutter before he sauntered towards the bathroom.

"Okay" I breathe out adjusting Noah in my arms and lifting a hand to wipe his tears. "Baby, its okay" I coo caressing his cheek and that's when I notice how warm his face his. I furrow my brows and lift my hand, placing the back of it on his forehead. "Shit" I mumble quickly ushering out of the bedroom and downstairs. "Amy!" I call finding her on the couch already dressed for tonight and watching TV with Alan.

"Yes dear?" She turns to face me, "Do you know where we put the thermometer?" I question "I think Noah has a fever" I admit making her face soften as she glances at her whining grandson in my arms. "Um" she bites her lip getting up from the couch, "Its probably in the bathroom upstairs, in the cupboards" she says "Stay here I'll go get it" I nod and keep rubbing Noah's back to try and get him to settle down. "Its okay sweetheart" I coo kissing his cheek repeatedly, "Poor baby" Alan says making me glance at him "Having a sick baby is hard, they get all clingy and cry all the time".

"That's exactly how he's been the entire day, he wouldn't leave my arms and he's been constantly crying" I explain right as Amy comes back downstairs. "Okay let's take his temperature" she opens the box and takes out the thermometer, she turns it on and I help her take Noah's temperature. A few minutes pass by before it finally confirms that my son does have a fever. Fuck.

I give him some Tylenol, hoping it'll calm him down and stop him from crying. I settle on the couch, cuddling Noah in my arms as I gently rock him to keep him relaxed. I argue with myself for a while, wondering if it's actually a good idea to go eat dinner out with a sick baby. Josh skips down the stairs looking more than handsome and the grin he has plastered on his face makes butterflies erupt in my stomach. I have one good looking boyfriend. Although his smile quickly falls when he looks at Noah in my arms, "Is he okay?" He asks worriedly.

I shake my head, "Poor baby has a fever" I admit brushing Noah's hair. "No" Josh gasps as I nod, "Guess we're going to stay home then" I shake my head, "No, you go have a nice dinner with your family, I'll stay home with him".

"No, Maya I'm not leaving the both of you alone. I'm staying" he insist making my heart drop. We were suppose to have a nice family dinner to celebrate his birthday and now we'll be stuck home with a sick baby. "We can still go, the Tylenol will make him very sleepy and calm, so he should with no doubt sleep during the entire dinner" Amy admits as I glance back down at Noah who's already sleeping my arms.

"What do you think? Should we do it?" I ask looking back up at Josh. "He does seem pretty passed out" he points out, "How about we go and if anything happens we'll just come back home" I nod in agreement and stand back up, "Okay, let's go then".

~🍼~

Dinner turns out better than I expected it would go with a sick baby. Noah thankfully stays asleep in his stroller for about an hour and a half before he wakes up. I excuse myself and head to the bathroom to quickly feed him and change him before going back to sit down. This time he just stays in my arms wrapped in a blanket, peacefully sucking on his binky and playing with my fingers. Josh takes him half way so I can eat properly and stretch my arms, he stays calm with Josh and eventually falls back asleep allowing me to put him back in his stroller.

Since Josh is twenty one it means he's finally allowed to legally drink, all the parents bought him about 2 drinks for dinner and I couldn't help but feel jealous, I wanted to let loose a little but I knew that would be extremely irresponsible since I have a sick baby and I'm still breastfeeding. Everyone gives him some gifts which Josh is extremely thankful for and we do the cake before finally heading back home.

Josh being the good father he is, changes Noah's diaper and put him in a clean, fresh onesie whilst I quickly slip out of my dress and put some sweats and a tank top on. I walk to Noah's room right when Josh finishes and take Noah from his arms to go sit on the rocking chair to breastfeed him. Josh takes a seat on the floor and starts reading one of Noah's many bed time books. I smile rocking back and forth, enjoying this time as a family. Soon later, Noah is fast asleep and both Josh and I kiss his cheek, tell him we love him and I put him down in his crib, staying a few minutes to make sure he won't wake up.

When I notice that he won't be waking up anytime soon, I take Josh's hand and lead him into our bedroom. "I love you" he says softly pulling me against him and circling me in his arms once we're in our room with the door closed. "You're such a good mother and both Noah and I are lucky to have you" my heart swells at his words and I can't help the wide smile that pulls at my lips. "Hey aren't I the one who's suppose to be gushing about how amazing you are and how much I love you? Huh birthday boy?" I grin wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I suppose" he shrugs before leaning down and pressing his forehead against mine. "I mean you could also do something else" I raise my brow looking at him curiously "Yeah? Like what?" He smirks and pecks my lips. "Like giving me all of you" he whispers against my ear, his lips brush against my skin before he starts kissing my neck, leaving open kisses wherever he can. I let out a sigh of pleasure felling his lips on my skin and tighten my hold on him.

"Would you do that for me gorgeous?" I nod unable to let out a simple word, he pulls away glancing at me with a smirk and his pupils already dilated. "You would?" He asks again making sure that I'm agreeing to this. "Yes" I breathe out causing his smirk to widen, "Perfect" he quips pecking my lips.

His hands fall to the waistband of my sweatpants and in one swift motion he pulls them down my legs, taking my panties with. I step out of them and wait for his next instructions, instead he doesn't say anything, he just unfastens his belt and pulls his pants down before taking his boxers off. "This isn't going to be like we usually do it" he warns me as he reaches to grab my waist and pulls me closer to him, my heart pounding against my chest as I think about what he's going to do to me. He lifts the hem of my shirt and I help him take it off, leaving me completely exposed to him.

He grabs his own shirt, tearing it off his body before his hands find my waist again and he turns me around. "Go on the bed" I slight nod and climb onto the bed, staying on all fours. "If I hurt you tell me" he warns, leaving a kiss on my neck before shifting forwards and burying himself completely inside of me. "Ah" I scream gripping onto the sheets as he starts a steady rhythm.

Now there's a difference between having sex with a drunk Josh and a sober Josh. A sober Josh is a gentle, caring, loving guy who makes love to you in a slow proper manner, whereas a drunk Josh, well he gets a little dominating and if I'm honest it's completely sexy and a massive turn on, hence the reason I got pregnant. We were too carried away in each other and forgot about protection.

~🍼~

I end up not getting much sleep, well I never expect to get more than 5 hours anyways. Once Josh and I finished we both headed to take a shower and end up going for a second round. We go to bed around 2 am since we cuddled in bed and started talking and before we knew it, it was already early in the morning. Noah wakes up around 5 am and sadly his fever didn't seem to go down, I gave him more medicine as well as fed him and changed his dirty diaper.

When we both went downstairs it was around 6:30 am so I decided to start making some breakfast. I placed Noah in his high chair and gave him a few pieces of watermelon just to keep him busy. Josh is a huge fan of French toast so I decided to make some along with some cinnamon rolls. I made sure to make some extras for Amy and Alan but once I was done I placed everything on a tray and headed back upstairs with Noah.

I place the tray on my nightstand and place Noah down next to a sleeping Josh. I take a seat beside him and stifle a laugh when his little hands go to grab Josh's nose. "Ow" Josh mumbles half asleep, he lifts his hand and remove Noah's grip off of him. "Mama" Noah mumbles and attempts to climb on his father, "That's daddy not mama" I correct smiling when Josh finally flutters his eyes open.

"Good morning family" my heart swells at the word family, and it feels like it's about to explode when I watch him place Noah on his chest and kiss him. "Is he feeling better?" He question placing his hand on Noah's forehead, "He still has a fever but he's more calm than yesterday" I explain.

"Happy birthday love" I add making him chuckle, "Thanks baby" I lean down and press my lips against his for a soft kiss. "I made some breakfast" I say happily "Yeah I can smell it, smells amazing" he compliments sitting up and glancing at my nightstand "And it looks delicious".

During the rest of the morning we just stay in bed, eating and watching a movie. Josh cuddles Noah and I, causing my heart to fill with happiness as I can't help but love how relaxing it is. Just the three of us, together.

When lunch time rolled around, I kept on apologising to Josh about not doing anything major for his birthday because of Noah. I felt terrible, I had so much planned and they all just went down the sink because I have to take care of our son. "Maya its okay" Josh assures me, as he cups my face in between his hands "I don't need a party or anything, all I need is my family" he says sweetly making tears build in my eyes. "I love just staying home with you and Noah" he leads down to kiss me, his lips lingering on mine.

Obviously, I didn't let myself not plan anything special for his birthday so I worked my charm and arranged something for him tonight. As the hours go by we somehow get in charge of not only a sick baby but 3 other kids. All the parents were going to go out and since we were stuck home we got asked to babysit.

"Oh my gosh there he goes again" I laugh watching Noah attempt to stand back up again. All the kids were playing in the living room with toys scattered everywhere and since Noah was feeling slightly better he wanted to play with the kids. He tried copying them, trying to stand up and walk but he only last a second on his feet before falling back down. It was completely adorable, all the kids were cheering him on, saying that he could do it and Noah adored the attention.

"I bet he's going to walk at 9 months" Josh chuckles when he sees Noah trying to stand back up again. "He probably will" I agree, even though it tore me apart knowing that he would be walking so soon, I know that my son learns things pretty fast.

The doorbell rings and I bite my lip to hide my smile as I know exactly who it is. Josh on the other hand furrows his brows, "Please tell me its not another kid" I laugh and shrug "Go find out". He sigh and gets up from the couch to open the door. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!" Andrew yells throwing himself onto my boyfriend, giving him a hug. "Oh my gosh Andrew" Josh gasps pulling away to look at his best friend "What are you doing here?" He asks confused.

"Well it's my buddy's birthday and he's turning 21, how could I not take you to a party?" Josh quickly glances at me before looking back at Andrew "Sorry Drew but Noah's sick and we have a bunch of kids to babysit, I can't leave Maya alone" he apologises but Andrew just chuckles.

"Dude she's the one who organised the party" he admit making Josh look back at me in shock. "What?" I laugh and walk towards them, "You're 21 Josh, go out with your friends, have fun and let loose, I got the kids" I assure him with a smile. "Maya, I can't jus-" he attempts to argue but I shake my head and cut him off "Yes you can, don't worry babe, I got this. You go have fun" I insist.

From the look on his face, I know he doesn't know what to do. He wants to be a good boyfriend and father and not leave me with 4 kids but he also wants to go to a party. "Baby go. Please go for me" I beg "I want you to have fun, get drunk, be 21 for a night. I'll be here waiting for you when you get back home" he smiles and crashes his lips onto mine in a rough kiss. I moan against his lips as he deepens it, "Wow keep it PG" Andrew chuckles causing us to pull away.

"Are you really sure about this Maya?" I nod and smile "Go" He pecks my lips once more before running upstairs making me laugh. "You watch him okay?" I point to Andrew "I want no girl's lips or anything on him" I warn making Andrew nod "Yes future Mrs. Matthews" he grins.

Andrew goes to greet the kids and says hi to Noah before Josh skips downstairs properly dressed for a party. "You good to go?" He nods "Thanks Maya" I wave him off "I love you and I want you to have fun" I say caressing his cheek "But if I find out you kissed someone or anything there will be consequences" he vigorously nods. "Trust me, you're the only one I want" I smile and he kisses me once more before leaving.

NoahJ_P.Matthews: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADA!! 🎉 Thank you for being the best daddy ever! And for always making me smile and laugh 😂 And for always being here! I love you ❤

A/n: rest in peace Cameron 😭🙏 I still can't believe it's true, he deserved more💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 1.1K 25
A/N: I wrote this ages ago and there any many many typos so I do apologise for that x Josh and Maya were together after the Ski Lodge but nobody knew...
62K 1.2K 8
Maya and Josh are a couple you'd never think would happen. Maya Hart; Free spirited, rebellious, smart, creative, goofy, troublesome. Broken. Maya...
797K 15.5K 94
It's been two years since their someday deal and neither Josh or Maya have talked to each other much since. Now Maya is just starting her freshman ye...
151K 4.5K 64
Cover by @queen_Dez08 She is famous, He is the body guard that was hired to protect her. She was somebody who wanted out of all the fame and the glor...