So close yet so far (Prince o...

By otaku_of_the_night

Martina Jasmine at the age of 11 became the youngest ever to be ranked as number one in the world of tennis... More

Prologue
Arrival
Transferee from Germany
Overwhelming
Lantern and the Truth
Nationals
Finals
Pro
Renoir
Beginnings
Melbourne Junior's
Present
U-17 Camp
England
Jealous
Sorry
Parents
Teasing
Chance
Finals
Quality Time
Scarf
Other's
Christmas
Birthday
Dedication
Opportunity
Champion
Exhibit
Leave
Rain
Distracted
Bloom
Parents
Anchor
Marriage Interview
Sleepover
Match
Hard
Photo shoot
Pain
Unworthy
Tears
Sushi
Epilogue
Cleaning Day

Special

1.2K 30 17
By otaku_of_the_night

A/N: Look what I've got for you amazing people! A special chapter! Anyway...how are you guys? Thank you once again for loving and supporting this story, It won't be complete without those people who motivates me continuously. I hope you will also read my other stories. They are all POT Fanfic.

Anyway...anyone here still reading the POt manga? It's so intense! Especially the latest update. Japan VS France. I almost cried at the part about Yuki-chan's rehabilitation. THat being said I decided to make this special episode. Hope you enjoy it.

===========================================================

The Rikkaidai team is outside the door of their former captain's house because they learned through Yanagi that Jasmine got into an accident and is in Yukimura Seiichi's house after being discharge yesterday.

The door opened and Akaya and Marui tried entering first and they were pushing each other.

"Marui! Akaya!" Jackal said trying to be the mother hen again between this two childish people. According to Sanada and Yanagi they were already here and the last thing Jackal wanted is for Sanada to see them like this.

"I should go first!" Akaya said acting like the brat he is.

"Who says? Older people first." Marui said. Jackal grab them both by the collar.

"We will go ahead." Yagyuu said as he enter the door.

"Puri." Niou said as he follow Yagyuu.

That made the two brats fighting run inside to follow. But the scene in front of them is the scene they never imagine to see in this lifetime or the next.

The mighty Emperor Sanada Genichirou wearing a bunny ears headband and bunny paws while Jasmine is laughing like crazy. On the other hand, Yukimura Seiichi is smiling next to her. Yanagi Renji is trying to hide his laughter in between coughs.

'What the hell is happening here?' Marui thought as he never imagine Sanada, a fully grown 28 year old man would be wearing such a thing.

Their entrance made Jasmine look at their direction and same as Yukimura and Yanagi. On the other hand, Sanada, as they are about to burst out laughing, throw them daggers making them try to conceal their laughter.

'This is hilarious.' Niou thought as he secretly snaps a photo and Akaya who can't really stop himself choose to run back outside and laugh hysterically outside.

Jasmine look at everyone and beam at them, "Isn't Gen-chan adorable?"

The team didn't know what to say as Sanada is not just throwing daggers but swords. Marui was about to respond but when his vision caught the sinister smile on Mura he knows he have to choose to die today or tomorrow.

"Yeah. He is." Marui said as he gulp making Yukimura's smile return to normal. Marui gulp relief, he choose to die tomorrow than die today at Yukimura's hands.

Jackal nod his head in agreement as well. Niou just to antagonize Sanada agreed and Yagyuu choose not to respond.

Yukimura stand up from his seat. "I think we should prepare the barbeque now."

This elicit agreement from everyone as they try to escape the sword Sanada is throwing at them. Yukimura walk ahead and to everyone's surprise Jasmine cling to Sanada as she play with his bunny ears.

'Something is really not right here.' Yagyuu thought as he look at the scene.

'Mura isn't jealous?' Marui thought as he watches Jasmine happily poking Sanada's cheek.

'Sanada isn't throwing a fit?' Niou thought.

Each of them have their observation and each of them can't think of a particular reason why and how did it happened.

Jackal and Marui are both busy grilling while Renji prepares Salad. Akaya who finally returned after his fits of laughter is being massacred by Sanada in beach volley.

The scene now is much normal to them as Jasmine rest her head on Yukimura's shoulder and Niou who is planning something on Akaya's bag. Yagyuu who is talking with Yukimura.

"I still don't get why and how the scene earlier came to be." Marui thought as he put salt on top of the barbequed meat.

"Probably, Yukimura is just making fun of Sanada again." Jackal said as he remember how often Yukimura would do things to have some entertainment.

"I don't mean that. What I mean is Mura not getting jealous of Sanada when Jasmine-chan poke Sanada's cheek."

"Why don't you asked Yanagi." Jackal suggested as he glazed some oil over the barbeque.

Marui nodded his head and went to where Renji is. "Yanagi."

"Bunta." Yanagi responded as he look up to face Marui.

"I'm curious." Marui started off and Yanagi knowing Marui.

"Why Yukimura didn't say anything to Sanada when he is close to my cousin?" Yanagi said making Marui show him two of his thumbs up. Yanagi turned his attention back to the dressing he is making.

"Simply because he doesn't want to upset Jasmine." Yanagi said and Marui nodded his head.

They were finish preparing the meal and everyone have a glass of champagne in their hand except from Jasmine who is holding an ice cold juice. That is when Marui pointed at Jasmine's fingers that now has an engagement ring with jade as it's main stone.

"YOUR ENGAGE!" Marui said as he pointed the ring and this surprise everyone.

Jasmine and Yukimura look at each other and smile. Then they face their friends and smile. "Yes. We are getting married. A month from today." Yukimura said proudly as he held Jasmine.

"What?!"

"A month?"

"Are you serious?"

The team said at the same time.

"Yes. We are serious." Jasmine said as she smile to everyone.

"Excuse me, I don't mean to offend but Isn't that a bit to fast?" Yagyuu asked concern about how fast things are moving for the two.

"No. A month is stretching it a bit far." Yukimura said as he wanted for them to be married in as soon as possible but he wanted a wedding that Jasmine deserves and that requires a bit of a planning.

"Wow. Congratulations Mura." Marui said as he recover from the shock of the news Yukimura Seiichi is getting married.

"Thank you Marui. Now, before anyone interrupts me again, there is a reason why I called everyone here today. One of it is my engagement and upcoming marriage." Yukimura said and smile to Jasmine again. He then faces everyone again. "The other reason is to announce that Jasmine and I are expecting our first born."

If the first news surprise everyone the second one is just totally out of this world.

"What?!!!!!!" Akaya asked standing to his feet and looking both at Yukimura and Jasmine who are both smiling to them.

"That explains why." Yagyuu said as he recall the weirdest occurrence a while back. Looks like their former captain's unborn child already took after its father.

"Explains what, Yagyuu?" Yukimura asked. Yagyuu cough and excuse himself and drink on his cold tea not looking at Yukimura.

"Explains why Sanada is in such predicament earlier, is what you are thinking right?" Yanagi said as Yukimura's persona of torturing everyone is rubbing off him most of the time.

Yagyuu cough again as he divert his eyes from Yukimura.

"Anyway! All of you have to be at our wedding, yes?" Jasmine asked as she happily beam to everyone.

"Of course!" Marui said as he nods his head up and down. "I'll even be the one to make your cake!"

"Really?" Jasmine said as she clap her hands in delight.

"B-but..." Akaya said as he is still standing with awestruck face "How did you? When did you?"

Jasmine looks at Akaya as she bats her lashes innocently as she didn't get what Akaya is murmuring about.

Akaya is like a younger brother to Yukimura whom despite his fascination of making Akaya suffer he also enjoys his innocence and unstoppable passion.

Yukimura smiled, "Are you asking the circumstances on how baby's are conceived, Akaya?"

This made everyone turned their head in different direction with a red tinged on their cheeks and Jasmine is in deep red and bow her head down.

"Yukimura." Yanagi said as he prefer not to listen and let the innocent image of his cousin remain.

Yukimura laugh oud definitely enjoying everyone's embarrassment.

Sanada cough and spoke afterwards "Let's all just eat."

Everyone had a good time spending the afternoon together. But Yanagi and Sanada as they both look at their previous tennis team and how much they went through together and how much they grew they felt it surreal.

Yukimura is laughing as Jasmine is burying Akaya in the sand. That is when he notices them looking at everyone, his two comrades, his fellow kings, his friend and most importantly family.

He kissed Jasmine's head and stand up. HE walked towards the two king.

"Aren't you supposed to be joining us?" Yukimura asked as he stand between them and look at the amazing view of their team, their family.

"Sanada and I are just thinking how much we have gone through." Yanagi said as he felt nostalgic.

"We are growing old." Yukimura responded as he smile widely.

"Definitely. Especially that you are having a child and is getting married." Yanagi said as he remember those hard times for Yukimura. "You deserve this much happiness."

"Everyone deserve happiness." Yukimura said as he sadly looked at Yanagi but this didn't go unnoticed by Yanagi.

"Don't think that I won't be happy with a fixed marriage, Seiichi." Yanagi said as he looked at Yukimura with his eyes open and a smile on his face.

Yukimura divert his gaze from Yanagi to Sanada. "What about you Sanada?"

"What about me?"

"Don't think for a second that I enjoy Jasmine giving you so much attention." Yukimura said as he smiled sinisterly to Sanada making Sanada be stoned in place for a second.

"Your child is already taking so much after you." Sanada only said.

"Aren't you planning on chasing after her?" Yukimura asked as he worries about Sanada.

"Why would I chase a stubborn spoiled brat?" Sanada said as his face turned sour remembering whom Yukimura is referring to.

"Why not? Deep inside we all knew you care for her." Yanagi said as he as well worries about Sanada.

"No need to concern yourself about it." Sanada said sternly.

Yukimura and Yanagi looked at each other then back to Sanada. Yanagi is about to speak again when Jasmine waved at them.

"You three kings! Come here! We are taking some group photos!"

Yukimura smiled and pats Sanada's shoulder and went on ahead to be with Jasmine. Yanagi did the same as he and Sanada walked their way towards their team.

Youth is full of adventure, fun and lesson. We will fall, get hurt and then we stand up. We will give our best and fail but we must continue to rise and be the best that we can. Because this is life, this is what makes who we are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.6K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
14.3K 25 1
[This is the official rewrite of "The Vice-President". Currently a pre-save for the full release.] Satsuki Kiryuin, President of the Honnouji Academy...
53.5K 912 19
Violet is Ichigo's younger twin by around 6 minutes, they both got invitations to go to St. Marie by Henri Lucas, but see how she gets left behind...
7.7K 338 18
A taegyu fanfic. (slow updates !!)