Broken Tears

By sallys-gearboi-

Sal Fisher has constant nightmares and flashbacks from 'the incident' but ever since he moved to nockfell, he... More

Authors note
Heartbeat // chapter 1
Muse // chapter 2
His Jacket // chapter 3
Sleepover // chapter 4
Freak // chapter 5
Morning // chapter 6
The Party // CHAPTER 7
Authors note
Voices // Chapter 8
Wake up, please // Chapter 9
I miss you. // CHAPTER 10
Click // Chapter 11
Skip // Chapter 12
The note //Chapter 13
Answer. // chapter 14
Rumors // chapter 15
Blue (part 1)// chapter 16
Blue (part 2)// chapter 17
Knock // chapter 18
Not a chapter
Please? // Chapter 19
Sorry// chapter 20
Progress// chapter 21
Scared// chapter 22
Blood red//Chapter 23
Red eyes// chapter 24
Praying// chapter 25
Cheetos // chapter 26
Strong // chapter 27
Not a chapter
Gear boy// chapter 28
Burning// 29
Scabs// chapter 30
Moving boxes// chapter 31
Too fucking normal// chapter 32
Early// chapter 33
Get out// chapter 35
Terrance//chapter 36
Knife//chapter 37
Kill me// Chapter 38
Vessel// chapter 39
Scream//chapter 40
Yes//chapter 41
End. Not a chapter

Skip//chapter 34

1.8K 48 1
By sallys-gearboi-

"Hey lar, im skipping school today with Ashley, please go to school, I love you have a good day" I say In a voicemail to Larry.
He still hadn't woken up. Making sure Ashley was ok was much more important than whatever the school was going to teach us today.
"Sally?"
"Yeah?"
"How do you... um.. how do you deal with nightmares"
"Well, I usually call Larry or talk to gizmo if Larry isn't up."
"Sal, I don't have anyone. Not even a pet. What the fuck am I supposed to do?"
I dig into my pocket and pulled out a silver key.
"Here, whenever you have a nightmare, come talk to me. If I'm not there, talk to gizmo, he's a great listener"
"No... I can't. Don't you need your key?"
"It's ok, I'll take my Dad's. He never really leaves home"
"Thank you Sally face."
"No problem. If you're ever having a tough time, talk to me or Larry, we love you ash"
"I love you guys too"
*~*
The last few hours consisted of Ashley taking pictures of me and us watching horror movies. Larry came over halfway through the day. He was "sick of the bullshit white privileged history the school teaches". I'm sure that was just the first excuse he thought of, it's the only one he hasn't used yet.
"Ok, let's be real, who is better, Batman, or iron man." Ashley asked.
"Well, I think iron man was a lot smarter so iron man" I responded.
"Bullshit dude, Batman may not be as smart but he still knew how to make a kick ass suit PLUS he's actually got a backstory" Larry said
"Dang Johnson, didn't know you were so passionate about Batman!"
"Shutup ash"
We laughed and talked about dumb shit the rest of the day like normal. Nothing was odd or out of the ordinary.
I was going to stay with Larry but Ashley insisted that I go home. So I did. Me and Larry went to my apartment because Larry missed gizmo. I fell asleep while Larry was taking hydrogen peroxide to a scratch gizmo gave him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433 20 14
♡ "So am I not?" You ask, smirking at Sal. He looks over your face for a second, confused. "N-Not what...?" Sal asked, his gaze unable to stay on you...
6.6K 167 15
💌 ━━━━━━ When you were young, you gained a small pen-pal who lived in New Jersey. Letter after Letter, you grew to care for your pen pal. Until, the...
9.4K 204 25
Fanfic about Sal inspired by Light Shower by Melanie Martinez. I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS OR THE SONG. I really do recommend listening to the song d...
9.7K 397 34
Sal Fisher was just a young boy when he lost his mother, and his face. So young with so much trauma can really mess up your chance of a childhood. He...