I'm EVE

Bởi -justburied

❝I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me❞ - Joshua Graham She was Stub... Xem Thêm

I'm Eve - Disclaimer
Partie 1 ▲ First impressions - Chapter 1°
Everything has changed - Chapter 3°
It's gonna be alright - Chapter 4°
Get to know each other - Chapter 5°
In which I prefer water over shots - Chapter 6°
She's really wasted - Chapter 7°
Everything I've become - Chapter 8°
Threatening my ass - Chapter 9°
Fucking Steve - Chapter 10°
Couldn't stay away ? - Chapter 11°
Sarcasm is an Art - chapter 12°
Pizzasexual - chapter 13°
In which my sister is the delivery chick - chapter 14°
The sun to my moon - chapter 15°
A thousand new beginnings - Chapter 16°
Hospitals aren't my thing - Chapter 17°
My happy pills - Chapter 18°
Whitman and Dickinson - Chapter 19°
New partners - Chapter 20°
This Sad chapter - Chapter 21°
My first Game - Chapter 22°
Eve is an exception - chapter 23°
Oops - chapter 24°
Dagger through my heart - chapter 25°
A lady chilling in a shopping craft - chapter 26°
An intimate Barbecue - chapter 27°
You look like a homeless woman - chapter 28°
He's nobody - chapter 29°
Breaking the bad boy's heart - Chapter 30°
8/9/2014 - chapter 31°
Seventeen and in Love - chapter 32°
A one night carnival - chapter 32.2°
She's your miracle - 33°
Finding Closure - Chapter 34°
A calm Oli is an intimidating Oli - chapter 35°
A desperate-STD-riddled bitch - chapter 36°
Partie 2 ▲ This is it. It's a game over - Chapter 37°
A memorable Skiing Trip - Chapter 38°
Rosy Cheeks & Bridal Style - chapter 39°
Saunas VS Steam rooms - Chapter 40°
Dance me till the end of the night - chapter 41°
Skin to skin - chapter 42
Sticks & Stones - chapter 43

First hand embarrassment - Chapter 2°

1.7K 125 38
Bởi -justburied

➪ ➪➪ Add to your Library

➪➪➪ Vote

Check out the sick cover up above by @Mintaftertaste !!!

ps : Needs editing. I'll do it once the story's over. Also, pls ignore the trivial mistakes I mean for god's sake it's Wattpad

" As you all know this is going to be a really busy semester. There will be tons of writings to do, essays, letters and of course reading and maybe at some point we'll get to the editing and I expect you all to behave and don't make this difficult for me " Mr.Clarck says while reaching for the assignments on his desk.

Ten minutes go by, an once the bell rings Mr.Clarck finishes by saying " Alright , you can all get out now "

Rude much ? I mean I've never gotten both point of discovering the source of his rudeness or what his problem was. I used to adore Literature and I know I could never find a better teacher other than him. Hell that was the reason I had to come back to this damned school, all the way from Canada. Well no. Not really, 'the people that I live with now that I call my current parents had to come back to NYC for some job interview or something, after spending most of their live in Toronto.

But seriously let's come back to the main topic, my love for Literature is decreasing because of Mr.Clarck's attitude no matter how good and how passionate he was it's all gone with the wind now for, some reason. And as everyone gets up and packs up their stuff dismissing the class before walking towards the door. I notice Oliver is the first one to walk out as he rushes out of the classroom , walking in such a fast strides . What is it with him too ?

I was expecting Mr.Clarck to call me and give me one of his lectures , about my previous behaviour but he didn't . Making my way towards the lockers as I get rid of my books I notice everyone else is heading to the cafeteria , damn it I even forgot it was Lunch time . As I was about to lock my Locker , Bo is leaning against hers flicking through something in her hand . I try to avoid eye contact with her , but it was too late she already noticed me .

" oh Hey ..again , So you're my new 'Locker neighbor' now ? " Bo says with a smirk plastered on her face , while counting the books in her hands and placing them inside her locker .

" uhm yeah, I guess so .." I answer trying to take my gaze away from hers and focusing on Oliver who walks away and takes a turn disappearing from my view .

" Well this should be fun, join us at lunch ? I mean, if you can't find your way I can always show you the cafeteria .. "

" no thank you, I know this school by heart " I cut her off Immediately. Oh shit, what did I just say.

" really ? that's weird considering you're new here. Well anyways, I'm really starving, so if you decide to come along you can always sit with me and my friends, just saying and by the way it was really good to meet you " She added and ran towards the cafeteria to the point where I  didn't get to thank her. I look around the empty Hallway and then I turn to walk away deciding that I should probably get to lunch, I mean it was now or never .

As I walked past the supplies room I can Literally hear voices and loud moans coming through the door , Curiosity took over me as I pushed the door open and strolled in only to find Oliver getting Head from a blonde girl that I couldn't quite recognize He haden't even taking it upon himself to give them privacy They were right out in the open but further back in the small room , anybody can come in and caught them red handed . I had to say I was fucking shocked ,i mean since when this kind of behaviour became legal in schools and who was doing it ? Oliver ? sweet , sweet Oliver ...My ex best friend .

I swear they didn't even notice that I was in the room with them .

" Seriously ! What the Hell is this ? " I whisper-yell scolded at him with narrowed eyes "If someone else came in and saw the both of you in this situation you would've been in a shitload of trouble"

Zipping his pants as he walks over me " What , new girl got some nerve on her ? and please tell me who the fuck are you to tell me what to do and what to not , you ain't my mother ! " Oliver yells at me while crossing his hands over his chest and leaning over me .

" Well i'm sorry it's not that everyday I walk in on someone , In a school's supplies room to find him having a sexual fantasy of theirs " I fight back while taking a few steps away from him . "Nobody said you had to stare you have to get used to these kind of things noisy bitch ,So Either get out of here or would you rather having your noisy smart mouth wrapped around me ? what are you saying ? " He argued while pushing me to the wall , I almost forgot that the blondie girl was still in the room attending our encounter .

" Get away from me ,you fucking horny psycho !! Who do you think you are to say that to me , you think all the girls are the same ? well guess what genius ,I only met you two hours ago and you already disgust me and sorry for interrupting your little 'Fantasy' I promise i'll lock the door right behind you everytime you decide to bang some chick " and with a shake of my head I turned back and as I was walking away I heard him say under his breath " If you tell a soul about what just happened I promise i'll make you regret the day you came to this school ! " , don't you mean came 'back' to this school ? I thought to myself as I locked the door before heading to the cafeteria where everybody else was having a peaceful Lunch .

THECAFETERIA

2 words , 12 letters

This place that i've been dreading the most for the past few months , Where it all happened ,the fire , the flames , the screams , the cries . I never thought about how much it really affected me , it used to be a place where people make friends , enjoy their time , have something to eat , have fun or even learn the pointless aspects of life.

Now it's the place I fear the most , the place that still hunts me in my every dream . If it wasn't for this place I would have never came to this point , I would have never changed the way I look , my hair , hell my own name and I sure as hell would have never made my own family and friends think that I was dead .

This place, where my body layed burning in flames , confirmed dead , or so that's what everybody else thinks..

I pushed my thoughts away , as I took every courage that I had and yanked the door open of to the cafeteria . Everybody looked so happy talking amongest themselves ,probably sharing their summer stories . I spot the girls all three of them sitting by a table full of people .They were across the lunch room , surrounded by many tables, of course where only the popular ones are accepted . and I suddenly felt alone

I made my way to the vending machine since there's no one by it , not really feeling like taking Lunch right now. In the meantime I heard someone calling my name, as I turn around

Bo !

Well of course , she was waving at me in a way to make approach their table .

" So you want to sit by us ? There's a place for you, the rest of the tables are full..." Bo asked me , and I could almost feel the hesitation in her voice , well she had a point .

The girls scoot to the side as I take a place between Mandy and Bo . " Well these are Mandy and Diane , we've been best friends for years ... Wait a second, why didn't you get your Lunch ? " she continues , while raising her left brow .

" Well it's nice meeting you guys , but I really don't feel like having lunch anyway ,I'm not Hungry " I said as I glanced over at Oliver.

He was making his way around us with the Barbie looking chick from earlier , as they took a place on a table right next to us

What's his problem ?

why was he acting like a jerk to me ?

Trying to make the fact that I zoned out staring at his back , Not in an angry way but curious one . He was staring back at me , for a short period before rolling his eyes and turning back around when I don't . I noticed that I've been staring at him for a long few minutes , there's something annoying about him , he wasn't the same Oliver that I used to know and love before the accident.

He was different, maybe it's his aura, the way he talks or the way he acts. I don't know really, all I know is that he has changed .

But then again maybe it's just me , Maybe I'm just paranoid..

" Eve ? are you okay ? " Bo called out , pulling me out of my thoughts as my head snapped to her direction .

" Yes , I'..I'm fine, everyting's ok " I responded with a smile, even though I'm wasn't in the mood to talk to anybody or even fake a smile to them .

I just wanted to get out of this place .

" Were you just staring at Oliver Forrest ? Don't tell me that you're fancying him ? O.M.G ! Girls did you see that, I think Ev.." Diane said in such a rush

" Oh no, no,no, please don't say that ! why would I ever feel that way towards him , I don't even know his name .. " I said pausing as I think of an excuse to say " I mean for god's sake it's only my first day..I ..I just had a 'bad' first encounter with him earlier " I cut her off with a harsh glare , as I told them about how I found Oliver and the blonde getting it on and how he threatened me, I mean I wouldn't want them to think otherwise or have second thoughts about me

I know I shouldn't be opening up to anybody, specially them but for some reason, I thought there won't be any harm done. I mean it's not like they're going to spread it to everyone else, right ?

" ..and I 'm not even surprised , Oliver hasn't been himself since the begining of the summer, I'm talking; hooking up with every girl he lays eyes on , getting laid , going to parties ,bullying people and wild drinking. These are his things at the moment, that's what he enjoys . But I guess it's due to the big shock that we all got last summer.. " Bo informed me, giving me a look of uncertainty .

" What are you talking about ? " I asked her with a frown and I got the feeling in my gut that I knew exactly what's coming ..

A.T :

So guyzz that was the 2nd chap i guess ? yes it is, so I hope you enjoyed it .. And if u did pls vote , comment and maybe fan ? whatever you want and if you're a bit confused I can assure you that the next few chapters will clear everything up ... pls stick around what's coming

if u wanna make edits/manips or a trailer (that'd be amazing) send them to me on

twitter : @wissaloffcial2 and follow me if u wanna make a friend I'm always active or

on instagram it's : wissalwing

Love'yall

-WissalWing

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...