Arshi FF: Destroyed!! ✔️

Door nickysweetangel

Highest rank #9 in hot, 43# in pain, #1 in kkg A dark story of a girl named khushi who madly in love with Nk... Meer

prologue
Destroyed: character sketch
chapter 1: Lost love
Chapter 2: I am innocent
Chapter 3: Will claim you as mine
Chapter 4: Cruelity
Chapter 5: Monster
Chapter 6: Loosing someone
IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 7: Trapped
chapter 8: Revenge
Chapter 9: Dark Night
Author's note
Chapter 10: The pain
Chapter 11: Punishing the punished
Chapter 12: Guiltiness
Meeting the beast
The beginning toward revenge
Saviour
Jeolousy
Marriage mischaps
Destiny
Breakdown
Consequence
Scars of past
A compromised deal
An unusual suhaagraat
Her denial and his promise
Showing his gentleness
Chapter 26: Nightmare
Plotting
A stand for my wife
Unknown attraction
Falling in love
Started her torture
Acceptance of love
Accusation and realization
Love in the air
Love in a Hut
Punishment
Fear of loosing
A feeling of unrest
Truth unfold
yeh duriyaan (Distance away)
Blackmailing
A fear to get separated
Cursed
Toward the future
Meeting him
note
Something something
Party night
Unexpected turn of events
Realization of love
Chapter 50
Burning in passion
Love..love..Only love..
Dead ending
A cold war
Toward the end
Let me go
Settling scores
Feeling complete
A romantic journey of two soulmates
A perfect love story

Chapter 51

4K 189 15
Door nickysweetangel

                                         Chapter 51: Desire

A white SUV halted in front of Gupta house. Her hand was fidgeting due to tension engulfing around her but a part of her heart felt happy he is by her side like a strong pillar. She glance at him and he blink his eyes in assurance. Coming out from car, he open the glass door for her and very sweetly extended his hand, gesturing her to come out. All her tension and nervousness washed out by his small gesture. Gladly, she gave her hand to the man she loved and both stood there with their eyes interlocked. He embrace her into his raw arms and she placed her hand near his heart to feel his errotic heartbeat. Her body began to relax in his embrace.

''Khushi if you want I come inside and talk with dhruv about us..'' He said sensing her tension.

''No arnav..let me handle the situation in my own way..''

''But if you need me don't hesitant..i m always there for you..hamesha..'' She fondly touch his hand back.

''Hum jante hain..'' (I know) She whimpered. He was caressing her and she never wanted to look away as his hand tightly wounded around her possessively. She was waiting for him to loose his grip but it didn't came.

''I don't want to leave you..''

''Why?''

''Kyunki main tumse..'' His words left half uttered. She desperately wished him to complete those phrase but he remain silent. She pouted her mouth sadly. Her ears are arching to hear those magical words which she waited eagerly and they wasted 1 damn year uselessly. Heck!

''What?'' He raised his eyebrow and she shook her head in disappointment. She took a small step toward gupta mansion but he stopped her.

''Khushi..'' He whisper her name softly and turned showed her entire teeth. She waited and waited impatiently but his confession didn't came. He smirked seeing her behaving like a kid.

''You want a good night kiss?'' Her jaw dropped. She open her mouth in a o-shaped and he chuckled when a slap landed on his chest. But he grabbed it quickly and lean his lips near her ears.

''Khushi..'' She closed her eyes in excitement. Thousands of butterflies was jumping inside her stomach.

''Hmm..'' He kiss her earlobs and brush hair strands tenderly.

''Arnav please say it..'' She grabbed his hand and intertwined it together.

''I...'' he deliberately making it late making her loose control.

''I think I should leave now..'' her eyes popped out and she stamped her foot frustrated. Hell!

''I hate you Raizada..don't talk with me..'' She pushed him aside and marched out leaving him smiling again.

''Pagal hain par cute hain..'' he breathe heavenly and took his phone to call someone and drove off .

*****

With slow reluctant step, khushi entered inside only to found arjun and dhruv before her eyes. She took a exasperated sigh and approach them.

''Where the freaking hell you are..Did you have seen what time it was..'' Dhruv yelled making her jump in fear.

''Where were you..answer me!!!!! He was loosing his control and pounce at her and arjun place his hand on his shoulder signaling him to calm. But he doesn't care. All he care was about safety. He already failed to provide her protection once when she was raped but if again something happened? His heard bleeds remembering that incident. He still can't able to forget that night when she had been disowned and his parents dead body! Dhruv closed his eyes fighting with himself while khushi dropped her gaze to gather some courage before putting it into words.

''Bhaiya I need to talk with you something important..''

''Not now..first go and meet aditi..'' She carried her gaze and saw his face all red with anger.

''What happen to her..''She began wondering and panicking. Did bhaiya came to know about her pregnancy?

''How you will knew what is going around you when you're busy in entertaining others..do you even cared to look after her..just go and see her condition..!'' He taunted her. Without waiting anymore longer, she ran into her room.

''Bhaiya don't be harsh with khushi..relax.. take a deep breathe..'' Arjun gave him glass of water to calm his nerve while he sat there lost in thoughts.

''I think I should leave now..take care of aditi and please let me know if she need anything..'' Dhruv was numb thinking something very tentatively and Arjun excuses himself to take a leave by getting no response. He was about to walk away but stopped meanwhile when he heard him.

''We need to talk..'' He signal him to sit and Arjun take a seat beside him seeing the seriousness of his expression. And his next word literally shocked him.

''I want you to marry khushi tomorrow on her birthday..'' He stood up and look at him in widen eye.

What? His brow frown in astonishment.

*****

''Di how you feeling now..'' She saw Aditi is lost somewhere. She just don't feel to interrupt her mess mind and she walk to the bed and put blanket and pillow. Aditi look at her after a long silence.

''You are right khushi..i can't punish this baby..'' she touch her stomach and silent tears rolled down her cheeks.

''I already lost my baby once not again...A feeling to grow a life inside you was so beautiful and I want to live each and every moment with my baby..i wil do anything to gain his father love into my life..anything..'' Khushi felt happy and content hearing her words. A heavy burden brushed out from her mind. She was still cursing herself for the day when she faced miscarriage due to her irresponsibility but now she will do anything to bring color in her life.

''You know khushi It feel so nice to grow a part of him inside you whom you love senselessly..'' Aditi words bubbled something deep inside her. An unsual ambition arise in khushi heart.

Will I get pregnant? How it feel when Arnav made me pregnant by his unconditional love. My and Arnav's baby! It sound so amazing. Damn! She snapped her head controlling her forbidden desire. The thought itself felt so beautiful and tempting. Her whole body trembling by those ray of desire. She come out from her newly fond world when aditi shake her.

''Kaha khoyi hain khushi?'' (Where you lost?) She blushed shaking her head and hugged Aditi cheerfully.

''Di I m so happy for you..you took right decision..now everything would be fine..She touched aditi belly and talk with baby for nearly 10 minutes.

Aditi argue with her own heart to reveal everything. Did I tell khushi about Arjun being my baby's father? Will she accept their illegitimate relation? Surely she will be hurt after-all she is Arjun's fiancee. May be she should confront him first and let him decide whatever he want. She gasp in uncertainty and closed her eyes waiting for new morning to dawn quickly. While, Khushi wanted to ask her about that man. but seeing her in tired and sleepy state, she left from there by letting her to rest in peace.

*****

After a long tiring day, her mind was at rest. Everything was settling back to normal. The clock strike 11 pm. One more hour then she will officially turn 27. She began checking her mobile hopelessly but to her disappointment, there was no call or message from him. How can expect he remember her birthday tomorrow! She frowned. Just then her mobile beeps. She was about to open it when she saw her bhaiya entering in.

''Still angry with me?'' She lightly nodded. He cursed himself for making her sad. Never in his life he used so high tone for his sister. But what he should do..her sudden disappearance frightened him. He hold his ear and seek an apology.

''Forgive me please..''

If I will what will I got in return..''

''Anything my bachha..teri khushi ke liye main apni jaan bhi de sakhta hu..'' (For your happiness I m ready to sacrifice my life..'' ) Her heart swell in joy. She felt the most luckiest girl in the universe by getting two most important person in her life. Both are equally lovable and possessive for her. There was a time when she have no one and she decided to die out of shame but now she have many reason to live. Dhruv was waiting for her to demand and she decided to open up her feeling for arnav

''Bhaiya I'm in love..''

''Janta hu..'' (I know) Her eyes widen in shock. How he knows about arnav?

''And I will make sure you will get your love at any cost..'' He added. She can't believe her ears. Her happiness is of no boundary getting the final approval from her bhaiya. What more she desire other than her husband love. But her smile faded by an instant deciphering about arjun. He again left heart broken.

''But bhaiya-Arjun..will he agree..i mean he..'' Been interrupted.

''I already told him everything and he have no objection for this relation..'' Now this is another bomb. She wanted to marry arnav and he didn't create any fuss. Probably her ignorance made arjun realize she can never be part of his life. But least she knew he was talking about Arjun and her's relation and she think it was arnav.

''So are you ready to marry him?'' She nodded wholeheartedly. Her smile not leaving her lips. She was in cloud 9 now. He felt delight she overcome from the heart break given by arnav and started feeling for arjun...Her first marriage only gave her pain and he don't want her past knock her present once again..She had suffered enough and but not anymore.

''So my dear princess..any of your demands or wishes for your birthday..?''

''No bhaiya whatever I want you already fulfill it..you are the best brother in this world and I love you so much...you have no idea how much I am happy today...it meant lot to me..'' After ages of wait, he is watching her smiling so freely. Seems she forget to smile in those years but now everything set to be normal. He got his old sister back who was full of life and lively.

''Still one big surprise waiting for you..''

''Surprise? What bhaiya! jaldi batao na..'' She was getting curious and exited.

''Have patience bachha tomorrow you will know..'' he pinched her nose and retired to his room leaving her in puzzled. Her mobile rang broke her reverie. Her eyes glint in shine seeing arnav sweet messages.

''I love you laad governor..now there is no boundaries between us..'' She clutches the pillow tight missing his warmth beside her. She felt like a teen dreaming and fantasizing over her first crush. His thought making her crazy. She look at herself in the mirror. Her face was glowing profusely. The depth of his love grow deep inside her veins. She was feeling so lively. She closed her eyes and remember the kiss they shared few hours back.

She was tossing in bed left and right, restless with her finger gripping the soft pillow closer to her chest. She was hugging it as if it was arnav not pillow. A broad smile appear on her lips and she blushed. His love and tenderness was so beautiful and esthetic which she experienced first time. The new feeling of women-hood was started feeling inside her. She touched her lips and inhale his scent which is still inside her mouth. If a small kiss had such an effect on her what will happened when they will consummate. It was her desire to be touched by her man and when it would actually happened, she could feel herself so pure. She was now panting breathlessly. Her throat went dried and sat on the bed as her imagination taken a different root.

Oh god! She was hell nervous now and began bitting her nails curiously thinking about her life with arnav. What if she won't able to satisfy him? Did he feel bad that I stopped him? She questioned herself and thought. She shifted herself on bed and tossed and turned again controlling her wild thoughts but seems nothing going to help. It was so hard to digest.

He is so romantic! Her face flushed remembering their first date after confession. She was trying to normal her breathing but her heart felt an unknown happiness and there was a smile of satisfaction on her face. She was lost in her world that doesn't realize someone peeped in the darkness and keeping an eye on her. There was a glint of smile on her face when she utter his name.

''Arnav You are mine now..thank you for making our first date so beautiful..'' She grinned and looked at herself in the mirror. Her cheeks turned crimson red whenever she took his name with so much tenderness.

But her happiness doesn't last long. She twirled and dancing like a free bird. Alarmed, she look around and sense something presence but there is no one around. May be she was hallucinating! She slapped herself and switched off the light. She was going to turn when someone grabbed her petite waist from behind and began pulling her. Before she comprehend or do something, her mouth and hands being tied by someone from behind and she was forcefully been dragged her out without letting a single word escape from her mouth. Within a second she was out of the house. She had no idea how to deal with the situation. She glare him raggedly. Who are you? She is looking around finding a way to ran away but he already accelerate the car.

''You scoundrel leave me!'' She is unable to speak yet made an attempt to voiced out in between and throwing her legs and hands in air in the process of snatching his face but he seems least bothered. Even her hard slap won't affected him. She tried to recognize him but his face was covered with a mask. Her heart is pounding in fear. The car came to an sudden halt and then he started dragging her along with him. Everything was happening in the super-fast time. She was flabbergasted yet determined to fight.

''Who the hell are you? What do you want?'' She stammered as she asked him.

''You?'' Her face turned pale as he began advancing her. She was numb and shocked as she realize her life going to spoiled if she didn't do anything after that. Terrifying, she closed her eyes and muttered his name unaware to the fact what is going to come.

''Happy birthday jaan..'' She alarmed hearing his voice. Immediately she remove the mask and went all shocked seeing him..

What the hell is that, arnav..is this the way to wish a birthday girl..you almost killed me today..'' She rose in anger and started punching him with all her force. Her anger and protest didn't allow him to explain the reason why he abandoned her. And when it is impossible to handle her, he blindfold her and scoop her into his arms.

''Gosh..you punch me so hard and your slap is mind blowing...'' He kissed her cheeks making her kicked him again.

"Ouch...my jungli billi look so cute in anger..''

" Shut up arnav..leave me I said..i don't want to talk with you..do you have any idea how much you scared me by your stupidity.'' She was swinging her legs and arms in protest.

Leave me..i said leave me..you mad guy..where you're taking me..'' He grinned seeing her drama and began walking taking her to reach the destination.

"I will shout if you didn't leave me right now..'' He remain silent and put her down after reaching. Her eyes went wide the moment he remove cloth from her eyes.

The entire place is decorated with fairy light and a soft violent was playing in the background. She took her step further and then rose petals started spreading all over her. All her anger flew away somewhere.

Khushi look at the vast place mesmerized and intriguing dcor. He guided her to a secluded spot. Arnav held her hand and helped her to sit. Suddenly she look up and saw the sky started scattering. Her eyes glue at spot when she saw I LOVE YOU KHUSHI written in bold letters. She shot a look back at arnav.

"I love you khushi..and how much you can't imagine..'' Her eyes filled with tears hearing his confession and she hugged him as he open his arms for his lady love.

''Arnav you..?'' She was speechless. He smiled and kissed her palm sweetly. ''You did all this..?'' She was unable to believe her eyes.

''To make your birthday a memorable one..'' He kissed her cheeks and untie her band by letting her hairs to fall down.

''Why did you love me so much..?'' She touched his cheeks and feel the depth of his love.

''Don't look at me like that..i don't want my wife to cry on her birthday..'' She feel bad for slapping him and touch his face where her finger print mark on his skin.

"Hame maaf kar dijiye..'' (Forgive me) She sobbed looking down.

He wipe her tears and ask her for a dance to cheer her mood. He lead her to the dance floor and slid his arms on the upper half of the body. Their eyes were gazing at each other all lost. A soft music was playing in the background. She shivered unknowing as his palm grazing the side of her palm.

''Arnav someone will see..'' She slightly pushed him and lowered her eyes.

''You really think so?'' She had noticed he took her to a place where no one could entered without his permission.

''Khushi you look beautiful today..'' She smiled at him as she rested her head on his chest and their body were silently moving in the music.

''How beautiful..'' he stare at her momentarily drowned.

''Arnav, can you kiss me?'' He smiled by her sweet request and pulled her closer and smacked his lips with her. She combed his hairs and began feeling his taut chest. He looked into her eyes all shut and blissful to live this moment. After breaking into few open and French kisses, he gave her intense look and she felt breathless. She didn't think anything else as she was this close to her dream coming true and let this night to rule their eternal love.

*****

Person:(in phone): ''So are you ready? he nodded in affirmation without having other option. "So what next? What about your sister? Did she know?"

Dhruv: ''No..i don't want to drag her in all mishaps and for that I had fixed khushi marriage tomorrow..and then i will do as per we decided..'' Person smirked coherently.

To be continued!!

Please give votes and comments.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

447K 15.6K 29
(IPKKND AU) In love with his brother-in-law's mistress, Arnav Singh Raizada is torn between his duties as a brother and his feelings for a woman who...
115K 6.7K 12
Arshi 《Sheetal Track》 Highest Rank # 1 in Khushi # 1 in Couple love # 2 in Sheetal # 3 in Barun # 2 in Aman # 2 in Nk # 1 in Anguish # 3 in Aarav # 6...
12.7K 766 15
This is a love story not a lovey-dovey but rather an emotional one.
634K 21.1K 52
Highest Rank 1# Mystery 28/5 This a very mature and dark story so read it keeping tissue paper. Just trust me i will never disappoint my readers. A s...