The Footballer's Girlfriend (...

By paulpogbas

*Just a disclaimer, I wrote this when I was very young and had absolutely no writing skills at all so read at... More

The Footballer's Girlfriend
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Epilouge
Bonus Chapter- Neymars Point of View

Eighteen

19.2K 328 53
By paulpogbas

El Clasico

One of most dirty football games that you could watch.

Maybe after an Old Firm Game between Celtic and Rangers in Scotland.

But still, the game could go from one player from either team could accidently touch them to having a full on brawl in the middle of the field.

If you couldn't guess, I'm very nervous.

The thought of Neymar getting hurt.

Or any of the guys getting hurt makes me feel like I'm ebing punched in the stomach. I always remember comofrting Kaya during the games if we were in a different country and she couldn't go. She would get so worried and I wouldn't understand why, but I do now.

"Scout, you're shaking." Kaya holds onto my hand as we both are siitng on the couch in my apartment watching the sports news about the game tonight.

"I'm just nervous." I admitt and she smiles slightly and pulls me over to her.

"It's fine, we're all nervous on our first El Clasico, Antonella had to help me calm my nerves in the stadium because whenever I seen a Real Madrid player go near Marc, I felt like I couldn't breathe."

I laugh and look at the tv as they show the line up for tonight.

The team looks good. But then again, so does the Real Madrid team.

"You're shaking again." Kaya tells making me groan and sit ontop of my hands trying to stop them from shaking.

"You know what you need," Kaya starts and I look over at her, waiting for her to continue. "We should go get a make over for tonight, get our nails done, hair done and make up done so we don't have to do it."

"Kaya, we're going to a football game."

"I know that, but it'll take your mind off it." I reluctanly agree but before we leave Kaya makes me pick out an outfit.

Neymar gave me his jersey so I have to wear that, so I just pick out a pair a skinny blue jeans with rips along them, I also pick out a pair of small heeled boots which are really comfy.

Kaya goes for the same type thing but she goes for a pair of shorts and a pair of high heels.

 After picking out our outfits I pick up my bag and leave the apartment with Kaya walking behind me like and excited puppy. 

After alot of aruging we finally decide to go to the salon down the street from my apartment.

Kaya goes for straight hair while I ask for a big curled blow dry. As we're getting out hair done, our nails are being done at the same time.

I get just the done in stiletto heels in a matte black shake while Kaya goes for a classic French nail.

"I told you that you'd love this." Kaya interupts my day dream making me open my eyes and glance over at her, chuckling.

"I was almost asleep there." I say and she laughs.

"Your nails look amazing." Kaya looks over at me and I smile at her.

"Well you're miss classic with the French nails." She flashes her fingers about as the hairdressers spray hairspray all over our hair.

They finish and we pay and walk quickly back to the apartment to get ready.

I pull the very big jersey over my black black bra and I slip on the jeans. I don't like wearing jeans or shorts as much, because I do have a small waist and bigger thighs, so I prefer dresses  or skirts much more.

I take off the nude lipstick that was applied in the salon because it didn't really go, but I then apply a matte red shade that goes with the red in the jersey.

"You look great." I say to Kaya as she fixes her jersey with Marc's name on the back.

"How does it feel to be offically in the Barca wags?" She asks and I laugh.

"It feels like I've become a woman." I joke.

"Come'n, let's go now because I want to make sure Marc's okay before this game." Kaya picks up her bag and I only take my phone and put money in the case so I don't have to carry about anything else. 

We then leave and head to Camp Nou.

-----------------------------------

"Babe." Kaya shouts running towards Marc as we walking into the stadium car park. All the guys are on the field.

Luis lets him leave and Kaya and him go sit in the stand, both facing each other deep in conversation.

"So did it finally happen?" Will asks walking over to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"How can you tell?" I ask looking up at the tall man.

"Well you do have his name across your back, so that kind of gave it away." He jokes making me laugh as I cross my arms over my chest and watch as Neymar and Leo pass the ball back and forth to each other.

He finally notices me, after half of the team are now over talking to Will and I. They are mainly teasing us but I just laugh as Neymar wraps his arm around my waist and moves Will away from me.

"Don't be jealous Neymar, Ive got an amazing girlfriend and child." Will teases Neymar making him glare at.

Luis then shouts for the team to come back so I sit with Kaya in the dug outs. I watch intently as they just run about the field and practice passing the ball. They then go into a circle and two players  try to get the ball as the rest of the players pass it between them.

"Oh god they're so hot." Kaya says, rubbing her belly making me laugh, "We're so lucky that we have hot and talented boyfriends who provice amazing sex." I laugh at what Kaya says and it wasn't even like she she joking. 

She sounded genuinelly serious.

"Do you know how good they are yet?"

"Kaya!" I shout gasping maing her laugh loudly.

"Just wait, it's mind blowing."

"Okay, alright, I get it. Enough." I stop our conversation as Neymar and Marc walk over to us to get a drink of water.

"Are you nervous?" I ask him once we move over away from Kaya and Marc to the end of the dug out, I hold onto his hand as he takes a drink, rubbing my thumb over his knuckles.

"Very." He asnwers and sits down the water bottle and I rest my head on his slightly sweaty shoulder.

"Don't be, you'll be fine." I assure him, but he just shakes his head.

"Marcelo's wife's going to be here, I think." He tells me and I smile.

"Clarisse, well I hope so. I'd love to introduce her to Kaya." He smiles and leans forward and presses his lips against mine in a sweet kiss as he wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"Is Davi Luca coming tonight?" I ask looking up at neymar while playing wih his fingers, tracing over his tattoo's.

"No, Carolina and I don't want Davi seeing anything or hearing anything he shouldn't. So no baby duty for you tonight." He smiles slightly at me and leans in to connect our lips.

It's sweet, but is broken when I hear Will, Leo and Gerard shout for me to run, so I break our kiss and quickly glance over and realise that they're holding a very big tub, which I guess is filled with water.

They're running fast so I quickly move and Neymar tries to follow but is too slow, letting Will, Leo and Gerard all pour the bucket of water over his head.

He shouts and jumps up off the bench, shaking his head, letting the water fly about the field, we all laugh but before Will, Leo and Gerard all run away from him, Neymar jump on Gerard's back, soaking it. 

Neymar then runs afer me but I run away as fast as I can.

"No stop, I can't get this shirt wet." I shout turning to face him. He's a few steps behind me but I try to speed up.

"I don't care." He shouts back.

"Neymar, this isn't funny. I don't want to have sweaty patches." I stop running and face him and hold my hands up, pressing them against his wet chest.

He just laughs and tries to get closer to me but I just push him away harder so he finally stops and gets a towel handed to him so he wraps it around himself and holds onto my hand as we walk back.

"That was so funny." I say and look up at Neymar who pulls a face at me.

"That's not true." He says and I laugh loudly and hold his hand tighter while laughing.

"Yes it is."

"Shut up Scout." He says and leans down and presses his wet lips and face against mine making me scream and pull away.

"Neymar, I just got my make-up done." I shout making him laugh but he just pulls me closer to him making me glare up at him.

"Angelina, come'n lets go get some food before the game starts and traffic gets bad." Kaya shouts over to me, standing up from the bench with Marc before giving him a big kiss on the lips.

"Okay, see you later." I go up onto my tip toes and press my lips against Neymar's, I was only going in for a small peck but Neymar drops the towel from around his shoulder and places either of his hands on my cheeks and connects our lips.

"I'll see you later screaming my name." He winks at me and my eyes widen and so do his.

"I didn't mean it like that." He blushes making me giggle.

"I get what you mean." I say and he smiles.

"Have fun." He says and waves bye and I run over to Kaya and walk out with her.

-------------------------------

"What would you like?" The person behind the counter in the small cafe asks me.

"Please can I have a portion of chips with a mango and peach smoothie?" 

"Sure, that'll be ten euros." He says so I hand him over the money and wait with Kaya untl our food is ready.

She went for a black coffee and just a chicken wrap.

Kaya's comes first and mines a few minutes later. We eat our food first in the now busy cafe which is showing the game tonight. 

"Come'n let's start walking back." I say and stand up from the table and the moment I get up with Kaya, someone is pushing up out the way and are now sitting on the seats, with a perfect view of the tv showing the game.

We walk back and you will get the people who do know who you are so they do ask for pictures.

I'm now getting a picture with a young boy, who is about the same age as me and who is just a bit taller than Neymar.

"Can I get a kiss?" He asks, pointing to his cheek. So I nod, taking a quick sip of my drink before pressing my lips to his cheek. His friend all shout and takes pictures of it making me laugh. I pull away and the boy lifts up his shirt and his friend throws him a sharpie over.

"Can you both sign my chest?" He asks looking at Kaya and I.

I go first and take the sharpie and hold his t-shirt up with him and onto his chest I write my name and put a big love heart next to my name. I then hand the pen to Kaya who smiles at the boy who is about the same height as her without her big heels on, so she has to bed down to write on his chest.

"Aren't you a toned boy." Kaya look down at him making his eyes widen, making him look at his friends.

"You're recording this right?" He asks and they nod making him cheer and me laugh.

"I know Kaya, look at those abs." I say and walk up to him and poke his muscles on his chest making me gasp and Kaya laughs and hands the sharpie back to him.

"He might not be as good as Marc or Neymar, but he's almost there." Kaya crosses her arms over her chest making her shirt become tighter against her, which makes it move up, showing off her bum in her short shorts, which makes most of the boys behind her eyes go down to her legs.

"Is this actually happening or am I dreaming?" He asks looking up at the sky as I take a drink of my smoothie I almost spit it out by laughing.

"Well we should go guys, Maybe we'll see you tonight." I say and wrap my arm around his shoulder and Kaya smiles and finishes off her coffee and puts it in a bin.

"Oh don't worry, we will." One of the boys shouts making me laugh and I give the boy a kiss on the cheek beforeing leaving the street and go to the stadium.

"He was so cute." Kaya says and I take a final drink of my smoothie before putting the empty cup in a rubbish bin.

"Yeah, he looked like he was having the time of his life." I sa and she laughs. We go back into the stadium. We're taken in by security and escorted to the tunnel because we're allowed to see the boys before they go on.

We walk into the tunnel and all of the other was are already hear. Shakira is sitting on Gerards lap while Antonella and Leo are talking to each other in the corner holding hands.

Kaya walks over to Marc and gives him a big before sitting down next to him on the bench. I then walk over to Neymar who is shirtless while lacing up his shoes.

"Are you feeling any better?" I ask sitting next to him and wrap my arm around the top of his arm and lean my head on his shoulder.

"I'm still feeling very nervous." He looks down at me and places a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I'm not going to be good at these speeches for quite a while so..." I say and he laughs. I start to trace over the tattoos on his arm, paying attention to the diamond with Rafaella above it.

"She's my sister, she watches every single on of my games and she's desperate to meet you." He tells me and I look up at him with a smile.

"Well I 'd like to meet her too." I smile up at him and lean my neck up and press my lips to his.

"You'll do great tonight." I look up at him with a smile and give him a big kiss on the lips before leaving with Kaya, Sharkia and Antonella up into ours seats.

Along with way I meet Clarisse. I give her a hug and she talks about how her an Ludmila found out that Neymar and I are now dating. 

"I hope I'll see you later." She says and I nod and give her one last hug before going to find Kaya, Shakira and Antonella.

As I walk up th stairs a fan asks for a picture so of course I reply then hands me a picture that is a collage of him and the rest of the Barca players.

I then go to my seat and I'm sat right at the end, next to the stairs. I run a hand through my hair and listen to the crowds cheering.

Then everyone starts screaming and my heart starts to beat faster.

Tonight is going to be long.

----------------------------------

We're about twenty minutes into the game and Barcelona have a corner. I'm leaning forwards, half off my seat and holding onto the sides of my neck as I watch Neymar in the middle of the box with big Real Madrid players surrounding him, they all start pushing each other as the ball is kicked in. Neymar is pushing himself through jumping up to try and header the ball, but is pushed down to the ground by Sergio Ramos.

Neymar falls to the crowd and you can hear everyone go silent for a few seconds before  the Barcelona fans start to scream.

Neymar is lying still on the ground, holding his side.

He doesn't get taken off, he's just brought to the side of the pitch were people come to see him. The game continues and I grab onto Kaya's hand as I don't watch the game. But keep my eyes on Neymar as they rest of them get on with the game.

After a few minutes Neymar is back on the field playing.

Letting me finally breath again.

The game goes on with a lot more fights, but the game finishes on 1-1. 

We all leave to go down to the tunnel and into the changing room. I really just want to see if Neymar is okay, so I'm walking a bit faster than the others.

I burst through the doors into the changing room with the other wags and go straight to Neymar, ignoring the other men in the changing room who are shirtless.

"Are you okay?" I ask and hold onto his face making me look at him before connecting our lips before he can answer. "I was so worried." I say when we pulls away making him smile and rub his side.

"I'm fine, it was just the impact that hurt." He tells me and I nod and give him another kiss before letting him get a shower and changed.

I take his hand as we leave and head out to where Neymar's car is parked. Before we leave Neymar starts to the car and looks over at me.

"Do you want to stay over tonight?" He asks making me smile and nod.

"I'd love to."

------------------------------------

We get to Neymar's apartment building and I can't believe ow big it is. He tells me his apartment is the top one so I look at the pent house which has two floors making me gasp.

I guess that's the type of apartment that you get when you're a famous footballer.

We go up in the elevator, Neymar has his arm around my neck and mine is around his back so I'm cuddled into his chest.

"Let me show you around." He says and opens the door into the spacious apartment. It's very open with a large kitchen, a dining table and living room with a very big tv on the wall with lots of games.

It's go a balcony all the way across with floor to ceiling windows letting the beautiful Barcelona view stream in.

"This is beautiful." I say and look up at him. He smiles down at me and takes my hand and walks me up the spiral staircase in the corner up to his room.

"This is my room." He says awkwardly making me giggle and look around.

It's a big and open room painted white with large doors opening up to a large balcony with a built in closet and a tv facing the bed.

"It's nice." I say and laugh alittle and look up at him with a smile. He stares down at me before connecting our lips in a slow and passionate kiss. His hand go to m back and nder my shirt letting his cold fingers touch my back while my hands go to his hair.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I ask and he nods.

"I'm fine, I promise." He says so I connect our lips again into an amazing and passionate kiss.

-----------------------------

I hope you enjoyed it.

I have just been watching the Germany- Scotland game...and as much as I love Thomas Muller his tackle against was terrible. He grabbed a guys neck and that's not right.

I also love the German team, but I'm Scottish so I have to support my country.

Please comment, vote and follow me.

love you xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Avoid. By 3cho

Fanfiction

5.1K 118 8
"Ney.. why are you ignoring me?" Leo wondered. He felt as if his heart was being dug out when one of Neymar's tear betrayed him and slipped down his...
88.2K 2K 60
Maria is a 20 year old woman born in the beautiful country of Colombia. She lives/d with her short-term boyfriend Santiago, they've been together for...
413K 8.3K 50
If you love something, let it go.. If it comes back to you it's yours.. If it doesn't, it never was and it's not meant to be.. Life can be tough...
10.5K 184 61
Five years ago Vitoria made the decision to let the man she love behind and return to the life she had before him. But she finds out she is pregnant...