Levi X Eren (Attack on Titan)

By Penguins_are_life123

17-year-old Eren goes out With 16-year-old Armin. Due to certain circumstances Armin breaks Eren's heart. Ere... More

Problems
Levi
Authors note:
Dinner
School
School in Levi's eyes
More School
Weekend!!
Eren's Past
Saturday (Part 2)
Saturday (Part 3)
Author's Note
Saturday (Part 4)
Saturday (Part 5)
Sunday
i'm so Sorry.
Levi and Eren
Hello Again
Armin
Levi's call
Home
Eren's Back
Scars
Going Out
You Deserve Romance, I Don't Deserve You
Meeting Armin
Fight?
Knock Out
Race
Help!!
Erwin
I Forgot
Erwin
What?!
Picnic
Talks
Gone
Cliff
Jokes
Broken
Personal
Furious
Shattering
Flowers
Her Beautiful World
Gay Bar
Unrequited Love
I'm Trying

Levi Kissed Me

3.7K 161 64
By Penguins_are_life123

I followed him along towards his house. He just put an arm around my shoulder and I looked down. Blushing a bit. Although he did the same to his sister, so I didn't feel as awkward.

We got to their house and he let us go. His sister went inside and he followed, grabbing my hand and pulling me with him.

I blushed a little, not wanting to intrude, but he did pull me in. So I didn't argue with him.

His sister got me a towel and he got one as well. He led me upstairs and got me some of his clothes. Which were a little too big, but I didn't mind really.

He obviously left his boxers on, but he changed the rest of his clothes. He wore sweatpants and a long sleeve t-shirt. He handed me a short sleeve T-shirt and a pair of of sweatpants.

I changed awkwardly in the corner as he sat on his bed. He didn't seem to mind that I was gay, or that it was awkward for me to change in front of him.

When I was done he put my clothes in a basket, as I sat on his soft bed.

"So What exactly happened?" he asks softly and I look down.

"I thought he loved me...but really all he felt was pity for me because I hurt myself..." I say quietly.

I wanted to cry again. I had to hold back the tears that were almost overflowing.

"H-he never really loved me..." I whisper quietly.

'crap. I was on the verge of tears now.'

As I was looking down I felt his warm hand touch mine. I look up and his face was less than 5 inches away.

"Eren..."

I felt his warm lips smack against mine. My eyes big and wide while his were gently closed.

I was panicking. It was all of a sudden! I didn't even know the guy.

He pulled away after he realized he had kissed me.

"I'm sorry!! it was a spur of the moment!!" he said trying to play it off. I stayed quiet.

Then there was a knocking on the door. It was Mikasa.

"Levi! time for dinner." you could hear her walking back down the stairs.

"u-umm... We should like...go." he said nervously, which I found kind of cute to be honest.

"Sure! Let's go." I said with a smile on my face, causing him to blush.

Now that I think about it, that was the first time he's seen me smile. I wasn't smiling because he kissed me, right?

it was just...it was awkward. That's why, nothing more nothing less.

'Levi kissed me.'

I thought to myself trying to avoid eye contact. I am not gonna fall for him, not now not ever. I refuse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.2K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
67.5K 3.7K 80
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
34.8K 63 14
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
636K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭