SOFTWARE INSTABILITIES. - Con...

By LEVILEORIO

So like since I'm a D:BH stan and Connor(and Hank) are my favorite characters AND I read WAY TOO MANY Connor... More

ZERO: Introduction.
ONE: Who Would Have Known? (Connor x NewDetective!Reader)
TWO: The Dog Park.
THREE: Heartbroken.
FOUR: The Dog Park. [Part 2- The Wedding.]
FIVE: Attention.
SIX: Heartbroken. [Part 2- I Forgive You.]
SEVEN: {smut} Best Day of Work Ever. (Protective!Connor x Gavin'sEx!Reader)
EIGHT: Group Chat.
NINE: Gone.
TEN: Group Chat. [Part 2- The New Addition.] |REQUESTED!|
ELEVEN: {smut} The Dog Park. [Part 3- Honeymoon.] |REQUESTED!|
TWELVE: Mother's Day.
THIRTEEN: Oh, My God.
FOURTEEN: Revolution. (Machine!Connor x Android!Reader) |REQUESTED!|
FIFTEEN: {smut} Birthday. |REQUESTED!|
SIXTEEN: A Blessing and A Curse. (Yandere!Connor x Reader) |REQUESTED!|
SEVENTEEN: Birthday. [Part Two: Snow.] |REQUESTED!|
EIGHTEEN: {smut} Until You Can't Walk. |REQUESTED!|
NINETEEN: I Need You. |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY: {trigger warning} Date. |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-ONE: I Need You. [Part Two- Perfect.] |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-TWO: Fantastic. |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-FOUR: Group Chat. [Part Three: PHCK.]
TWENTY-FIVE: I Love Everything About You. |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-SIX: Group Chat. [Part Four: GAVIN!!!] |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-SEVEN:{angst(?)/fluff} Fear.
TWENTY-EIGHT: {fluffy smut}I Need You. [Part Three: Cheater.]
TWENTY-NINE: {angst}Let Him Go.
FINALE: The End.
LMAOAOAO HIII GUYS (it's not over anymore!)
THE RETURN 001:{smut} The Elevator. |REQUESTED!|

TWENTY-THREE:{smut}Until You Can't Walk.[Part Two-Great Day.] |REQUESTED!|

4.3K 66 75
By LEVILEORIO

^^PICTURE CREDIT TO THE ARTIST!
ITS SPECTACULAR
LOOK AT IT (the whole thing) PLEASE GUYS

Requested by:
🌟🌌 GalaxyGurls_132 🌌🌟
"i have a Strong feeling we need a part 2......."
(commented about chapter nineteen.)

this is here to refresh your memory of what happened before i'm chapter 19
(since i've been gone for a m i n u t e)

Y/N's POV
Previously...

I soon felt a sort of feeling in my legs as I was able to stand a small bit and somehow make it out of the shower while grasping onto anything I could.

Jesus Christ, Connor really almost fucking paralyzed me.

I began to walk, and find some towels as Connor turned off the water.

He stepped out of the shower and I heard him laugh at me.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him, turned around and reached out my hand so he could take his towel.

He didn't take it but just stared at me.

"Take the towel, Connor."

Once again, he didn't take it but he smirked at me, then picked me up, opened the bathroom door and carried me to our bedroom.

He put me down onto our mattress but instead of laying beside me, he laid on top of me and began to leave more kisses along my neck.

"B-Babe what are you doing?"

A small smile was plastered on his face as he lifted his head and spoke lowly, "There's a problem, Y/N."

"And that problem is?"

"You're able to walk. And if I can remember correctly..." he trailed off while he moved his face closer to mine, so that they were mere inches away from each other.

Fuck, I know what's about to happen.

"...my words to you were I'm not going to stop..."

he moved his face even closer to mine, so close in fact that I could just nudge him and our lips would've collided.

I felt his breath hit my skin as he prepared himself for the final part of his sentence.

"...until you can't walk."

Beginning of new Chapter: Twenty-Four

It was almost as if I felt my legs already giving up on me as those sinful words came out of his mouth.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" he asks.

I didn't answer but the ideas of what he could do flooded my mind as I looked at his beautiful face.

"Answer me, Y/N. You were saying so much with your dirty mouth before. Now I'm going to ask you again. You'd like it if I fucked you until your legs gave out, yeah?" he stroked my face with his thumb while speaking.

"Jesus, Connor, yes!"
Connor leaned down and kissed me, hard and roughly, while his strong hands roamed my body.

"Fuck, I love you. I love the way you taste," My Love says, slightly muffled from having his lips on mine while I moaned into his mouth.

God, the things he does to my head. My body. He makes me crazy.
"I love you too."

Connor broke our kiss and towered over me, his hands next to both sides of my head for support.

"That's real funny, Y/N. You love me, yet you acted like such a bad girl with me before."

"I'm sorry, I d-didn't mean it. Forgive me, Babe."

My boyfriend just blinked at me then smirked.
"I want to. But you made it really hard for me. I usually love to make you feel good, all by myself," he moves his fingertips against my skin slowly as he emphasized certain words, making me shiver under his touch.
"But you're gonna help me. You're gonna work for your forgiveness."

Third Person POV

His deep voice made Y/N whine quietly.
"What do I have to do for you?" She was a bit nervous for what he was going to say.

"You're gonna touch yourself for me," he whispered, before he left kisses along her collarbones and down to her stomach.

"How am I supposed to- C-Connor!" she interrupted by the feeling of her partner gently sucking on her clit, which was already sensitive from when he did this a couple of minutes ago.

The android grabbed Y/N's hand, guiding it to where he wanted, and helped her nervousness a bit.

"Y/N," Connor picks up his head for a second, which slightly displeased the female.
"While you're doing this, I don't want you to feel pressured. I want to you really think about what I'm going to continue doing to you right now," and without Y/N being able to say a word Connor did resume pleasuring his girlfriend, moving his tongue near her entrance.

So, she did what he said. And boy, did it work.

Y/N did use her head and imagine what was happening to her in her moments of pleasure. She thought of what his face looked like at that time. Then her mind wandered to what she's been looking forward to; being completely dominated by the android.
She couldn't wait to hear him talk about how 'bad' she is. She couldn't wait to claw at his skin, close her eyes, moan mindlessly from the pleasure. She couldn't wait for moans and groans from Connor as well.
She just couldn't wait.

These thoughts were basically fuel for her to keep going, and apply a substantial amount of pressure on her clit, making her moan louder.

"I'm close, Con. Really, really close," the feeling in Y/N's abdomen only got stronger as moved his tongue faster and moved her hand faster.

She then released with a loud exclamation, all over Connor's mouth.

Connor pulled away from her and licked his lips.
"You did such a beautiful job."

She smiles at the compliment then kisses him with passion, desperately wanting him to fuck her.

During the kiss, Connor flips their positions so that she's on top of him.

The two pulled a part from each other so Y/N could breathe and Connor could speak.

"You're gonna ride me until I tell you to stop. I'll then flip us over...," he lowers his voice, "...and give you what you deserve."

She had to wait even longer now for what she really wanted, and that made Y/N roll her eyes and groan.

Connor roughly grabbed her shoulders and yanked her down to his eye level.
"Don't fucking complain or groan at me. You still aren't done working for what you want. 'Cause you know, I can just leave you here, a wet, dirty mess," he warned aggressively and released her shoulders.

She nodded her head quickly and impatiently in response while she held onto his hips, already positioning herself for her next actions.

She lowers herself down onto him, with an extremely broken, and shaky moan while Connor groaned loudly.
"G-God fucking d-damn it, Connor."

It wasn't long before she began to bounce up and down on his cock, and the amount of pleasure she felt was increasing fast, as Connor's member repeatedly brushed against her g-spot, making loud sighs escape her mouth each time.

Connor began to thrust upwards into her as her body went down, making them both close their eyes and moan to each other.

Y/N picked up her pace, and Connor's hips met hers harder which made Connor more vocal than before, as he was not expecting to receive this much pleasure from this moment.

"Y/N-, you're- ngh- doing so good. Ah~, you feel so g-good, shit," the android attempted to communicate despite the slightly overwhelming feeling he felt.
"Baby, I feel like I-"

"Me too, Connor. I'm close t-too."

Connor dug his nails into Y/N's hips, making her mouth hang open and moans fall from her lips since it added on to the already spectacular feeling of Connor's dick.

Without planning it, they release at the same time with loud, yet breathless moans.

Quickly, Connor turned them back over and entered Y/N right away, as he did promise her that she wouldn't be walking by the end of this.

To the both of them, there wasn't any time for starting out slow or steady anymore. They both needed to go straight into the feelings of hard, rough intercourse.

"Fuck," is all Connor could say. He couldn't piece together coherent sentences due to pleasure clouding his mind.

"Connor! Oh my God, please yes! Again, right there, please!" Y/N arched her back and whipped her head back due to Connor slamming himself on her g-spot.

He obliged.
"Say m-my name again," he picked up her leg and held it up for a better angle.

"Yes, Connor! Harder, faster, deepe- yes, yes, yes, yes, fuck, Connor!" she yelled, while he did what she asked again, and clawed at his back so hard that thirium dripped from his back onto her fingers and the skin on his back retracted and revealed his white interior.

"You feel so good around m-me, Babygirl. I'm gonna m-make sure I fuck you nearly senseless," he managed to say.

Y/N wraps her legs around his torso for an even better angle than before then began to make her hips meet with Connor's thrusts, making her cry out.

Connor accelerated to a speed that wasn't humanly possible (due to him not being human) and began to message both of her breasts, making his girlfriend's eyes roll back and her mouth produce a scream.

"Jesus Christ, I'm gonna cum, Connor! Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum so hard, I can feel it," she yelled loudly.

"Wait until I tell you, I wa-want to cum at the s-same time."

Connor took a quick glance at what was under him, a sight he'll never forget. Y/N's face that was contorted from moaning with her head tilted back, her body glistening with sweat as she yelled out loud, her hips meeting with his.
This was heaven.
A very sinful heaven.

"You look gorgeous when you're o-overstimulated l-like that."

He leaned down and kissed her quickly and sloppily and when they separated a single line of saliva connected the two.

"Cum, Y/N," he spoke shakily.
And they both came simultaneously, with long lasting releases that rocked their bodies.

After a minute or so, Connor slipped out of Y/N making her feel weird and empty in a way and laid down next to her.

"Shit, that was great," Y/N said, still panting a little bit.

"Yes it was. I didn't push you too hard or anything like that right?"

"No, that was amazing. Like... woah."

They both laughed at Y/N's lack of ways to describe what just happened.

After their laughter died down, Connor remembered something.
"Babygirl, do me a favor and get the thirium for me out of the kitchen please."

"Sure, Con."

The human stood up out of her bed and instantaneously fell to the ground.

"Ow! Shit!"

Connor was holding back laughter, "Are you alright, Y/N?"

"Why are you laughi- oh you bitch! You knew this was going to happen, you probably didn't even need thirium anyway and now I literally can't even stand up! I didn't even take a step!"

Connor bursted into laughter while he stood up  and walked to the other side of the bed.

He picked her up off of the floor, still laughing at her, and set Y/N down on the bed.

"I already let the DPD know that you're not going to be able to come to work tomorrow due to 'severe back pain,'" he laughed harder at her.

"Stop it, Connie!" she pushed his arm lightly.

And after a couple of seconds, he did stop (with the exception of the occasional giggle).
"I'm sorry, Baby. You know I love it when you call me Connie, so I'll stop for now."

She moved her body closer to him and they cuddled while Connor put on Y/N's favorite movie, (F/M).

The couple can both agree that together, they had a pretty successful (in certain ways) and great day.

WOAH THIS IS ACTUALLY NOT A LOT OF TRASH
H U R R A Y
I HOPE YALL LIKE IT
IT WAS LONG AS HELL AND TOOK YEARS TO WRITE DONT LET IT FLOP

Word Count: 2,048 Words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 118 14
This story is lots of fluff and some smut. I worked really hard on it so please read the whole thing. Thanks! Also, I see that when I looked up Sasak...
124K 1.8K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...
2.1K 64 7
My collection of Connor x Reader One Shots. They all contain light to explicit smut. General warning for canon-typical violence.
64.5K 532 28
mostly fem!reader, some no gender and maybe male!reader leave suggestions in my inbox or comments on the first page, mostly smut LOL, updated daily #...