Another World

By sesshomaru_itachi

This is a sequel to A Demon's Curse. Jade, your average american teen who happens to be Sota Higurashi's gra... More

Chapter One: Secrets of the Shrine
Chapter Two: Giving Into Fate
Chapter Three: Let the Training Begin
Chapter Four: Trail of Blood
Chapter Five: Fight of Wills
Chapter Six: Baring New Marks
Chapter Seven: Enter Hychi the Fox Demon
Chapter Eight: The Double Crescent Moon
Chapter Nine: Fears From the Past
Chapter Ten: A New Member
Chapter Eleven: Staff of Hate
Chapter Twelve: New Information
Chapter Thirteen: Fight! Lady Mother vs. Nayumi!
Chapter Fourteen: Mount Wassami
Chapter Fifteen: Dead....ALIVE!!...dead again...
Chapter Sixteen: Sakura's True Intentions
Chapter Seventeen: Homebound
Chapter Eighteen: Tempting Offer
Chapter Nineteen: Borrowed Strength
Chapter Twenty-One: A Deal With The Devil
Chapter Twenty-Two: A Separated Soul
Chapter Twenty-Three: Home Sweet Home
Chapter Twenty-Four: One Step Closer
Chapter Twenty-Five: Jade's First Kiss
Chapter Twenty-Six: Suspicion Arises
Chapter Twenty-Seven: One Piece Down
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Snow Storm Diversion
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Akio's Sword
Chapter 30: Fallen Palace
Chapter 31: The Last Piece
Chapter 32: Traitor
Chapter 33: Final Battle
Chapter 34: The End

Chapter Twenty: The Battle Comes to an End

1K 44 4
By sesshomaru_itachi

(Nayumi POV)

        I was suddenly hit from behind. I hit the barrier, and a slight shock ran through my body. Before I could recover, he brought his foot down on my back. 

"Ahagh!" my body slammed into the earth, and black dots covered my vision. He kicked my side, and when I lifted up slightly he kicked me up into the air. He appeared above. With a dramatic flip, he brought his heel down into my stomach. I was whipped back towards the ground, but he kicked my sideways before I could hit the ground. Instead I slammed into the barrier again. A new crack formed, and another shock racked my body. 

He lifted me up by the collar, and punched my ribs. 

"Bastard!" I sneared; spitting blood into his face. 

"NAYUMI!" all the guys yelled at the same time. 

"Stay back! This isn't your fight!" I growled as they ran towards the barrier. 

"You're stronger than most humans, but you're still so weak!" Enma sneared. 

"I'm not finished." I coughed; blood dripped from the corners of my mouth, but I just wiped it away. 

"Oh, but you are." he laughed; he threw me up in the air, and I knew what was coming. He spun, horizontal to the ground, and kicked my side. 

I hit the barrier, and it shattered around me. 

"AHHHH!" I screamed as the shock racked my body, and was ten times worse than the other two. 

I held my two fingers up to my face, and made a barrier around me and Enma again. 

"What are you doing!" Hychi yelled; his eyes widening as I locked them out again. 

"Protecting the ones I care about." I whispered; pushing myself off the ground. "I won't let you hurt them!" I snarled; my head snapping up as I bared my teeth. 

"Why do you fight so hard? Don't you want to see your family again? Just think about how happy your little sister would be to see her parents again." my snarl fell. 

Rin. I thought. 

"All you have to do is help. I won't hurt Jade, or anyone else you care about. I merely wish to help this world!" he added. 

"Nayumi, don't you dare listen to him!" Hychi growled. I looked over at them. They all had the same look. None of them wanted me to listen to him. 

"All those three want is Jade back. They couldn't care less about you! They're scared of you!" Enma sneared. 

"You're right. They do want Jade back, and they are scared of me." I nodded, "But you're wrong about them not caring." my quiet voice turning into a growl. 

I appeared behind me, and thrust my hand through his shoulder. 

"AHH! DAMNED WRETCH!" he growled as he stumbled away from me. 

"Don't talk about my sister! Ever! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR HER!" I yelled; appearing in front of him, and kicking him in the face. 

"Enma!" Sakura yelled; finally waking up. Before I could get another hit in, pink and purple flowers surrounded them both. Then they were gone. 

"Nayumi!" all three guys yelled as I fell. 

(Sesshomaru POV) 

        Hychi and Kiyoshi ran to Nayumi as the barrier was dispelled. I merely stood, and looked at her. 

Dammit! My lips turned up in a snarl as I thought about how I couldn't help. 

"Lord Sesshomaru! She's still alive!" Hychi yelled; hope filling is voice. 

"She'll be fine." I said; appearing beside them. I knelt down; picking her up bridal style, then started to walk. 

"Are we going to Lady Kaede's village?" Hychi asked. 

"Yes." I nodded. 

"Go on ahead. We'll just slow you down. I know the way." Hychi told me. 

"Be careful." I muttered before flying off. 

"Don't worry, Lord Sesshomaru! We'll be right behind you!" Kiyoshi called after me. 

        "I don't know which one is listening, but both of you hold on." I whispered to the limp body in my arms. 

(Sakura POV)

        "I'm sorry I was worried about you!" I yelled at Enma. 

"You shouldn't have bothered! The girl was half dead! If I had stayed longe-" 

"If you had stayed any longer, then you would be dead! All her spiritual power was pouring into her fist. Had she managed to get that last hit in, you would be dead right now! Don't you dare forget our goal just because that priestess has a tight ass!" I snapped. 

"Once we release the Kamakaze power into Nayumi, then we would have the ultimate weapon! The Four Weapons of Destruction wouldn't even be able to compare!" Enma yelled back. 

"Just shut up already! You'll have another shot at her when you're healed up!" I groaned in frustration. 

"You better hope you didn't ruin my only chance at switching her over to our side. If she ever manages to merge her soul with Jade's then we're done for. It will be even worse if they merge souls, and learn to control the Kamakaze's power." Enma growled. 

"I didn't. You had Nayumi hanging on by a thread. I will warn you, next time don't say anything about Rin. Her sister shuts down her brain, and she can think of nothing but protecting her." I warned, then walked away. 

(Jade POV) 

        "You okay?" I asked Nayumi. 

"Peachy." she mumbled; pain plastered all over her face. 

"Who was the man that talked to you when you activated that strength?" I blurted out. 

"Sesshomaru's father." she replied. 

"You know him!" I exclaimed. 

"I was a frequent visitor to the boarder between the worlds. We met a few times." she muttered. 

"Where did you even get that strength?" I asked. 

"Osamu Kamakaze." she sighed. 

"Who's that?" I asked. 

"The dog demon that is locked inside this body." she replied; finally openeing her eyes. 

"How did you manage that!" I exclaimed. 

"I met him before he was inprisoned in your body. He's the true Ruler of Hades, and wasn't to fond of Enma claiming to be." she laughed. 

"So?" I pushed. 

"So, he gave me his power so I could win. I couldn't use much because that could have easily broken the seal, and neither of us are ready to wield his full power." she answered. 

"He's really that strong?" I asked. 

"He makes Enma look like a walk in the park. Osamu was the strongest of the Kamakaze branch, and he once wielded all four of the Four Weapons of Destruction. He used them to keep peace among the lands, but eventually he became ill from old age. His children were fighting over who would recieve the weapons, but he knew none of them would be able to control such power. He's the one who ordered Midoriko to seperate, and destroy the weapons. As you know, she only managed to do so with the Necklace of Death." she explained. 

"Yeah." I mumbled; lost in thought. 

"How are you?" she asked. 

"Better. The power healed my body, but I still can't force myself into consciousness yet." I replied. 

"Let your body rest a little while longer. You're going to be sore when you wake up. Sorry." she said with a nervous laugh. 

"I know. I'm starting to be able to fill the damage." I shrugged. 

"Have the dog go to Jineji's farm. He'll have something to help with all the torn muscles, and broken bones. Mainly, you'll just need rest. The power only healed the wounds before I activated it. All the ones after it didn't get touched." she sighed. 

I don't know which one is listenig, but both of you hold on. Sesshomaru's voice floated around us. 

"Leave it to the dog to get emotional." Nayumi scuffed, but a smile crept across her face. 

"Forreal." I laughed, and she joined me. 

"Enma will be coming back." Nayumi said when we were finally done laughing. 

"I know." I sighed, "I don't stand a chance. You even had issues with him." 

"Don't beat yourself up, kid. I've been doing this a lot longer. I don't have to think about using the spirital powers. You still do. Once you can use them naturally, then they will increase. Right now your body is only letting so much out, so you don't get hurt." she assured me. 

"How do I make it natural?" I asked. 

"Practice. Anytime you can, just send it to different parts of your body. Eventually that will become easy, then you can start working on releasing it from anywhere in your body. Once you have that down, then you work on focusing on how much you're letting out. There's only so much power you will have. Use too much, and you make yourself weak. Use to little, and you won't do any damage." she explained. 

"Sounds like I have a lot of work do to." I smiled. 

"Yes. This is only the beginning. Now that we know it's more than just Sakura we have to be on our toes. Sakura was bad enough, but Enma is a true threat." she warned. 

"I agree. I've never felt such power from one person. Do you think it was because of the Blade of Blood?" I asked. 

"No. His power increased when he used it. What you felt was his real strength." she sighed. 

"I was afraid of that." I muttered. 

"Even without me, you and the dog can defeat him. Train Kiyoshi hard, and him and Hychi will  be able to handle Sakura together. That's how you're going to have to fight. You can't always go around stabbing yourself." she said; a hint of amusment at the end. 

"That was your idea!" I laughed. 

"I didn't think you would really do it." she chuckled. 

"Push comes to shove." I shrugged. 

"I agree. Push come to shove, that can be your last resort move." she nodded. 

"Can you even feel the wounds I get before you take over?" I asked. 

"No. They're numb to my soul." she shrugged. 

"I thought so." I said with a nod. 

"Why?" Nayumi asked; wincing in pain as she sat up. 

"I noticed that the few times you've taken over, they didn't seem to bother you." I answered. 

"I see." she nodded; laying back down. 

"Get some rest." I said; laying down as well. 

"I plan on it. You're training is on hold until we both recover. I'm not sure I'll be able to visit your  dreams for a while." she said. 

"I don't think I'l have to energy for dream training." I replied. 

"I would assume not." she mumbled as we both fell asleep. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three chapters in one day!!!! Woot! Woot!

I know I didn't give anyone time to say who they thought would win, but I think we all knew who it was going to be! Anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed reading all three! This is the last update for tonight, but check back soon. 

I'm hoping Enma's entrance into the story was a shock! That's what I was aiming for!

Thanks for all the votes and comments! 

Keep reading! There are more exciting chapters to come! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 3.2K 22
A demons slayer names Nayumi crosses paths with her sister. The same sister she thought was dead. To make things worse, she finds out that her little...
5.3K 98 26
Kaname's life has been dull ever since she got back from the Feudal era. She misses life in the feudal era so much, she never thought it possible. Sh...
17.9K 416 39
{Book and look of Kita has been updated and re-edited} Takes Place after Naraku was defeated.... Kagome had a sibling, one from America, who is half...
2.4K 93 10
Kagome along with her friends defeated Naraku, but her journey has not yet ended, seems Fate and Destiny had other ideas for our Miko and the Demon l...