Another World

By sesshomaru_itachi

This is a sequel to A Demon's Curse. Jade, your average american teen who happens to be Sota Higurashi's gra... More

Chapter One: Secrets of the Shrine
Chapter Two: Giving Into Fate
Chapter Three: Let the Training Begin
Chapter Four: Trail of Blood
Chapter Five: Fight of Wills
Chapter Six: Baring New Marks
Chapter Seven: Enter Hychi the Fox Demon
Chapter Eight: The Double Crescent Moon
Chapter Nine: Fears From the Past
Chapter Ten: A New Member
Chapter Eleven: Staff of Hate
Chapter Twelve: New Information
Chapter Thirteen: Fight! Lady Mother vs. Nayumi!
Chapter Fourteen: Mount Wassami
Chapter Fifteen: Dead....ALIVE!!...dead again...
Chapter Sixteen: Sakura's True Intentions
Chapter Seventeen: Homebound
Chapter Eighteen: Tempting Offer
Chapter Twenty: The Battle Comes to an End
Chapter Twenty-One: A Deal With The Devil
Chapter Twenty-Two: A Separated Soul
Chapter Twenty-Three: Home Sweet Home
Chapter Twenty-Four: One Step Closer
Chapter Twenty-Five: Jade's First Kiss
Chapter Twenty-Six: Suspicion Arises
Chapter Twenty-Seven: One Piece Down
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Snow Storm Diversion
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Akio's Sword
Chapter 30: Fallen Palace
Chapter 31: The Last Piece
Chapter 32: Traitor
Chapter 33: Final Battle
Chapter 34: The End

Chapter Nineteen: Borrowed Strength

1K 41 4
By sesshomaru_itachi

(Nayumi POV)

        I ran at Enma. Whether I could win or not, I was going to try. 

"Just give up." he laughed; easily knocking me to the side. 

"Thanks." I laughed; grabbing Katana as I flew over her. 

"Good. A sword battle." he laughed; pulling his out. 

"No!" I gasped; I recongized the ruby red blade all too well. 

"Yes. The Blade of Blood. They strongest sword known to man kind! I can already feel the power rushing though me!" he yelled, and he was right. The power from the sword rushed through his entire body. The overwhelming power made me nauseous. 

"Doesn't matter. I don't care what kind of sword you have. I'll still be reading you a bed time story today!" I yelled, and charged again. "I'm sorry." I whispered to Katana before our blades clashed. 

"What do you think your weak little sword can accomplish?" Enma laughed; easily pushing me back. 

"Enough." I snapped; hiding how dizzy I was from the demonic aurora swirling around in the air. 

        Don't you dare give up! I will personally drag you back into my subconscious if you even think about it! Jade snapped at me. 

I won't give up, but I can't win this. It was next to impossible before he pulled out that sword. If I clash too many times, then Katana will break. I won't risk her safety! I snapped back. 

If it comes to that, then you put her up, and fight barehanded! You're the one who told me to never stop fighting! No matter what! I smiled at Jade's determination. 

She's had me stab her just so you could fight him. She believes in you. Katana said; making me smile more. 

"I don't know what you're smiling at, but I'm going to wipe it off your face!" Enma yelled; charging me. 

"Bring it, kitty!" I yelled; charging him as well. 

Our blades crashed together, but I didn't stop there. I brought my foot around; landing a kick to his side. It wouldn't have done much damage, but I sent spiritual energy to my shin at the last minute. His cry for pain made me smile more, and I grabbed his wrist. Spiritual power seared his skin, and he quickly dropped his sword. 

"You little wench!" he yelled; punching me in the jaw. 

He's stronger than most. I thought as I flew backwards. My jaw was cracked, but I chose to ignore it. 

"You're slacking off! Don't you dare take me lightly!" I snarled as I stood up. 

"I'm starting to see that I shouldn't. You're much stronger than you were given credit for. Sakura always boasted about how she was stronger." he laughed; picking his sword up. 

What! My eyes went wide. What the hell happened to his wrist! I just burnt him! 

"I see you noticed." he laughed, "That's right. My wirst is already healed! Just because hit hurt, doesn't mean it was going to last. " 

"Just what the hell are you?" I whispered. 

"Exactly what my names means!" he appeared in front of me, "Ruler of Hades!" 

"Ha! You're living in a pipe dream!" I laughed. 

"I might be, or I might not be. Feel my power, and tell me your opinion!" he yelled; his hand glowing red as he lifted me up by the collar. 

"Ki. Baht. Sho." I slammed my hand into his chest before he could touch me. He didn't disentergrate like the last one, but it did the trick. He released his hold, and I managed to roll away. 

Dammit! I cursed as I felt my vision going blurry. 

"It's amazing how low your aurora dropped after that." he growled; his chest was still glowing, and I could tell that it wasn't healing. 

"So, how about you tell me how you're the Ruler of Hades again?" I said with a weary laughed. 

"You're going to pay for that! This was one of my favorite shirts!" he said with a twisted snarl. 

"Same. This armor has never been in such bad shape before!" I growled at him, and I didn't give him time to reply. I appeared by his side, and swung my arm backwards. The back of my fist connected with his face, and I heard a few bones crunch. 

This isn't your power to use! Ino no Taisho warned. 

It's my only hope right now. I said in an apologetic voice. 

I'll make sure you aren't repremanded. Just be careful. He warned. 

Aren't I always? I teased, but he was already gone. 

"Where did this sudden strength come from!" Enma yelled; obviously shocked. 

"You see, here's the thing. I'm really close with the Ruler of Hades, and he's not you. Before you go bragging, you should remember who you're taliking to. A dead priestess, and I just so happen to have some pretty important friends down stairs." I snarled. My hair was whipping around me, and I knew my eyes had already turned orange. 

"If we're using power that isn't ours, then I think I'll just power some of Sakura's." he laughed, and a pink aurora floated towards him. 

"Bring it. I'm interested to see who's stronger now." I smiled. 

This isn't my power, but I know how to use it. I added to myself. 

"Nayumi!" I heard Hychi yell, but I ignored him. 

"No more talking. I'm ready to fight!" Enma smiled; his power had more than doubled now, and all his wounds were healed. 

I didn't reply. I was done talking. I charged him, and he didn't have time to react. I drop kicked him, and he went flying back. I appeared behind him, and slammed my shoulder into his back. He landed on his face a few feet away from me, but I knew it wasn't over. He quickly regained his balance, and appeared behind me. I managed to mostly block his punch, but I was still sent backwards. 

Landing on my feet, I growled before charging him again. He smiled, then followed my lead. We were both faster now, and almost perfectly matched. 

We caught each other's punch, but I was expect it. I used his hold on my fist, and pushed myself off the ground. I flipped over his back, and pulled the fist I held with me. I heard a disgusting snapping sound as his shoulder popped out of place, and I felt him lose his grip on my hand. I landed gracfully behind him, and instantly swiped my leg under his. He tumbled to the ground, and I got into a hand stand position. Aiming, I brought my foot down into his ribs. 

"Agh!" he coughed, and blood spurted from his mouth. He wasn't done though. He grabbed my leg, and threw me. 

"Umph!" the air briefly left my lungs as I collided with the barrier. 

Neither of us stayed down for long. Standing up at the same time, we smiled at each other. 

This fight is getting good. I laughed to myself. I appeared behind him, but he was quick enough to block me. I could feel my body slowing but-

The sight of pink caught my attention. I looked closer, and noticed it was starting to seep from his body. 

If I can hold on longer than he can, then I can win this! I thought. 

While I was distacted, he charged me. I quickly made up for my lack of attention, and slammed my shoulder into his chest before he could do anything. I placed my left foot behind his, then added my pressure with my shoulder. The combination made him fall to his back, but he swept the leg under mine. I fell ontop of him, and was barely able to stop my lips from smashing into his. 

Way to close! I screeched in my head; my eyes widening. 

I headbutted him, and rolled to the right. I used my right hand, and pushed myself into the air. I landed on my feet a few meters away from him. 

"You're extremely skilled!" he laughed; licking his lips slightly. 

"Same for you." I said between pants. 

"Nayumi!" it was Kiyoshi who yelled this time. I looked over, and saw the panic on everyones face. Sesshomaru's features were calm, but his eyes read a different story. 

He's worried? I wondered. 

"Never look away!" Enma was in front of me, and I didn't have time to block his kick. 

Two broken ribs. I analyzed as I landed on my back. I threw my legs up, and rolled over. I landed in a crouching position, my nails digged into the dirt to stop my feet from sliding any further. I burst off the ground at a speed that even shocked me. In under a second, I was slamming into Enma. The shock on his face was worth the pain of my leg muscles ripping. 

I can't do this much longer. I'll destroy Jade's body! I cursed. I hit Enma so hard, that we slammed into the barrier. I crack ran up the side, but I wasn't worried about it. I stepped back, and round house kicked him in the side. He flew side ways, but then he disappeared. 

---------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Two chapters in one day! I hope you enjoy this! Fighting scenes are my strongest point, but I think this one turned out really good! Let me know what you thnk about it! Also, I want to know who you think will win! Don't forget to vote, comment, and share! Thanks for reading! I'll be updating again really soon! 

Keep reading! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 2.2K 54
You are the daughter of a top criminal family in Japan. Owning a mountain as a family property is not a big thing for you, but the thing inside the m...
17.4K 910 12
| synopsis | - 𝘒𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘴𝘶 𝘯𝘰 𝘠𝘢𝘪𝘣𝘢 & 𝘐𝘯𝘶𝘺𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢 𝘊𝘙𝘖𝘚𝘚𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘙 - Perhaps the one thing that would never change in Kanae kocho's...
31.6K 609 18
Kagome runs away after Inuyasha chose Kikyo. Will this sadness ever go away? When she ran away she had discovered something about her powers, her tru...
45.7K 1.2K 55
Three years have passed ever since Naraku's defeat and the disappearance of the shikon jewel, Kagome was separated from Inuyasha and her friends fro...