Another World

By sesshomaru_itachi

This is a sequel to A Demon's Curse. Jade, your average american teen who happens to be Sota Higurashi's gra... More

Chapter One: Secrets of the Shrine
Chapter Two: Giving Into Fate
Chapter Three: Let the Training Begin
Chapter Four: Trail of Blood
Chapter Five: Fight of Wills
Chapter Six: Baring New Marks
Chapter Seven: Enter Hychi the Fox Demon
Chapter Eight: The Double Crescent Moon
Chapter Nine: Fears From the Past
Chapter Ten: A New Member
Chapter Eleven: Staff of Hate
Chapter Twelve: New Information
Chapter Thirteen: Fight! Lady Mother vs. Nayumi!
Chapter Fourteen: Mount Wassami
Chapter Sixteen: Sakura's True Intentions
Chapter Seventeen: Homebound
Chapter Eighteen: Tempting Offer
Chapter Nineteen: Borrowed Strength
Chapter Twenty: The Battle Comes to an End
Chapter Twenty-One: A Deal With The Devil
Chapter Twenty-Two: A Separated Soul
Chapter Twenty-Three: Home Sweet Home
Chapter Twenty-Four: One Step Closer
Chapter Twenty-Five: Jade's First Kiss
Chapter Twenty-Six: Suspicion Arises
Chapter Twenty-Seven: One Piece Down
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Snow Storm Diversion
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Akio's Sword
Chapter 30: Fallen Palace
Chapter 31: The Last Piece
Chapter 32: Traitor
Chapter 33: Final Battle
Chapter 34: The End

Chapter Fifteen: Dead....ALIVE!!...dead again...

1.1K 50 10
By sesshomaru_itachi

        "How are you feeling?" Nayumi asked. 

"I'm feeling a little better." Jade replied weakly. 

"I have no doubt that, by night fall, you will have regained control of your body." Nayumi nodded as she looked Jade's spirit over. 

"How's everyone?" Jade asked. 

"Woried, but fine." Nayumi shrugged. 

"How do you feel about seeing Sesshomaru again?" Jade said after a moment of silence. 

"I don't." Nayumi replied, but Jade could tell she was lying. 

"Oh." Jade decided not to push.

"This should do the trick. Brace yourself." Nayumi chuckled. 

"Uhhhh what do you have planned?" Jade asked; her eyes getting big when Nayumi's hand started to glow. 

"This will probably hurt a little." Nayumi said. Before Jade could ask anymore questions, Nayumi slammed her hand into Jade's chest. 

        "OW!!" Jade yelled; flipping over on her stomach as she woke up. 

"Jade!" Hychi and Kiyoshi exclaimed at the same time. Sesshomaru didn't say anything, but he was the first person by her side. 

"How did you know it was me?" Jade coughed. 

"Your eyes are back to being green." Hychi pointed out. 

"Oh. I wasn't aware they had changed." she mumbled. 

"Yeah. Nayumi's are brown." Kiyoshi added. 

"What's wrong?" Sesshomaru asked as she clutched her chest. 

"Nayumi is a doctor with horrible bedside manners." Jade muttered as she stood up. "Where are we?" 

"Mount Wassami. The monk is letting us stay in the temple until we leave." Hychi answered. 

"I gotta pee." Jade mumbled, but she fell to her knees when she took a step. "Dammit!" 

"Jade? Are you okay?" Hychi asked; worry filling his voice. 

"Fine." Jade said; standing again, but falling when she tried to walk. 

"Jade." Sesshomaru warned. 

"I'm fine!" Jade snapped; this time managing to walk a couple of steps before she fell. 

        "Dammit!" she cursed; punching the floor, and making a hole in it. "Oops." she mumbled. 

"She's strong too." Kiyoshi swallowed. 

"Here you go, miss." Monk Michio said as he walked into their room. 

"What is it?" Jade asked as she looked at the purple liquid he handed her. 

"Medicine. It will help." he smiled. 

"What the hell. Bottoms up." Jade sighed; downing it in one drink. "Oh my, that taste horrible!" 

"Yes, but it's very effective." the old man laughed. 

"Oh! I really gotta pee!" Jade groaned; her desperation gave her enough energy to make it to the bathrrom this time. 

        "Dammit!" everyone heard her curse as she was walking back to their room. 

"You're hopeless." Sesshomaru said with a smirk as he appeared beside her. 

"Shut up." Jade mumbled; accepting his help. 

"I will send my daughter to come look at your damage." Monk Michio said as he passed us. 

"Thank you." Jade replied. 

        "There's some nerve damage, but I can heal it." Monk Michio's daughter, Karin, assured her. 

"Thank you." Jade mumbled. 

"It's not a problem." she smiled. 

"That feels funny." Jade laughed as Karin's spiritual powers tingled against her lower back. 

"There you go. All done." Karin smiled, then left before Jade could respond. 

"Can you walk now?" Hychi asked. 

"Mostly." Jade mumbled as she took a few wobbly steps. 

"Careful." Sesshomaru said; catching her before she fell again. 

"I'm going to kill your mother." Jade mumbled. 

"Not before me." he replied. 

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! OW!!!" Jade started to yelled; digging her nails into Sesshomaru's skin. 

"What's wrong!" Hychi yelled as he rushed towards her. 

        Jade clenched her jaw shut, to stop a scream, and ended up letting out a growl. She didn't even know what hurt. All she felt was pain, but she wasn't able to tell where it was coming from. 

"Pain." she managed to gasp out. 

"Where?"  Sesshomaru asked. 

"I dont-" pain cut her off, so she just shook her head. Sesshomaru's poison whip shot out as the door started to open. 

"Wow there." the monk gasped. 

"What are you going here?" Hychi asked. 

"I came to check on her. It seems the medicine is kicking in. Just lay her down, and she will be fine in 10 minutes." with that said, he left. 

"Hychi. Go get him." Sesshomaru barked. 

"Yes!" Hychi said then was gone. 

        "You needed to see me?" Monk Michio said. 

"What did you give her?" Sesshomaru growled. 

"Medicine. It's healing her. I didn't tell her about this part because she might have chosen not to take it." he shrugged. 

"It seems to be killing her!" Kiyoshi yelled. 

"Yes. That's the only way to heal this one. She's connected to the afterlife. Her second soul is proof of that, but it's not just that. Nayumi was a priestess who drew her powers from the Underworld. She's known as a Death Priestess, and her powers were transferred into this girl." the monk explained. 

"What are you saying?" Hychi asked. 

"I'm saying that she won't completely heal until she's gone to the boarder between the worlds. Not even Nayumi can completely heal her. Her damage is much greater than you thought. The soul of the Kamakaze member is destroying her." the old man answered. 

"What do you know about the Kamakaze branch?" Sesshomaru asked. 

"I know they were the only demons that were able to control the Four Weapons of Destruction." he shrugged. 

"What do you know of a  Cat Demon named Sakura?" Sesshomaru asked; taking a chance. 

"Sakura? You're a fool if you plan on fighting her." the monk scuffed. 

"Why do you say that?" Hychi asked. 

"Because the only one capably of kiling her was Nayumi. Jade is going to become strong, but she's merely an image of Nayumi. She will never be as strong. No reincarnation ever is. If you want Sakura dead, then Jade and Nayumi have to switch places." his words caught everyone off guard.

"Do you know what she wants?" Hychi asked.

"Destruction. She wasn't to see this world burn." his daughter said from the doorway.

"How do you know?" Kiyoshi asked.

"Because my daughter was confronted by her the only time she's ever left the barrier." Monk Michio sighed.

"What did she want?" Sesshomaru said in a cold voice.

"She wanted her to kill Jade, you stupid dog." Nayumi's voice startled everyone.

"I figured you would make another appearence." the monk sighed.

"Did you really think I would let her die?" Nayumi snapped.

"No. That's why we agreed with the demon. You may be dead, but your legacy lives on. Once we learned that Jade was your reincarnation, then we had no problems tell Sakura we would do it." Karin's voice was a whisper.

"I'll kill you both." Nayumi growled; she pinned them up against the wall before anyone noticed she moved.

"Fast." Kiyoshi breathed.

"Now, tell me everything you know about Sakura, and what she's after." Nayumi purred.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 625 18
Kagome runs away after Inuyasha chose Kikyo. Will this sadness ever go away? When she ran away she had discovered something about her powers, her tru...
17.9K 416 39
{Book and look of Kita has been updated and re-edited} Takes Place after Naraku was defeated.... Kagome had a sibling, one from America, who is half...
56.1K 1.6K 35
Chiyomaru is Inuyasha's younger twin sister, a mortal girl who's demonic powers were taken from her in the womb by Inuyasha. Only powers that remaine...
62.6K 2.3K 56
Ok main thing ( Fiction ) I some how end up in INUYASHA'S WORLD YAY Btw's I don't own Inuyasha this is just a FanFiction since I LOVE THE ANIME AND I...