Sex Addiction.

By baby_mgc

"I'm such a whore." I say sobbing into the phone. "Drew, you aren't a whore," He says laughing. "You are ju... More

Sex Addiction.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter tweleve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five.
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapther Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five.
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven.
Thirty Eight.
Thirty Nine
Fourty.
Fourty One
Fourty Two.
Fourty Three.
Fourty Four.
Fourty Five.
Fourty Six.
what happens to the characters.?
Important.

Chapter Twenty-Two.

2.7K 48 16
By baby_mgc

As I walk up to the room I can hear Calum singing and holy fuck.  he's good.

I noticed he's singing a song I've never heard before.

The words go;

"Tell me where your hiding your VooDoo Doll cause' I can't control myself.

I don't wanna stay I wanna runaway but I'm trapped under your spell..."

I wonder if he wrote it because its hella good.

Im hiding right next to the doorway so I can hear him when suddeny I fall. righ on my ass.

"Drew?"He laughs.

"Yeah. uhm, Ill be in there in a second. ok?" I panic getting up and stripping out of my clothes.

"Why do I even love you?" He laughs as I struggle to get out of my skinny jeans.

"Don't ask me." I say laughing and removing my bra.

"Drew I've been thinking and I want you to be my actual girlfriend so every part of your sexy body can be mine and I have strong feelings towards you and I don't want any fucker like Niall coming in like he did. I want a real relationship where were honestly honest towards eachother and so cute but later that day I fuck you so hard you can't walk for a week. So. uhm, be my everything? " He babbles while I get into the tub.

Just 30 minutes ago he hated me and all that. I think he's bi-polar. but I am to so were pretty much perfect.

"Yes, Calum. but I kinda have to walk so lets not do it that hard!" I say scooping bubbles up and dabbing his nose with it.

"Shit. Hold on. I have to grab. hair tie." I say standing up bending over and grabbing my make-up bag.

My ass is right in his face when suddenly his hand slaps my ass. not hard but enough to make me yelp.

"I had to. I was in my face. my kinky side came out." He laughs  and I throw my hair up in a bun as he smiles.

"Thanks Calum." I smirk and sit inbetween his legs cuddling up in his chest as he puts bubbles all over me.

|Lukes Pov! uh oh. |

"Lottie, fucking stop. I don't like you that way and I'd appreciate it if you would stop touching my dick." I yell grabbing my bag and walking out the door.

Damn. she wanted me and obviously bad too.

I have to somehow get to One Directions house before morning.

"Fuck." I yell waving a taxi down.

"Hello uhm yeah. wherever One Direction is." and the woman smiles.

"I need to get n' autograph for my daughter go. I don't have all night! " I yell and it turns out it was a couple blocks away.

I hand the lady the money grab my shit and beat on the door.

"Niall. Zayn. SOMEONE ANSWER! " I scream and Louis answers.

"where's drew." I yell and he points to the door.

I run and open it barging in and of course nobodys in there.

Then I see the light under the bathroom door and smile.

I open it to see Calum and Drew cuddling in the bathroom.

"What the fuck." I say and Drews head shoots up.

"Luke?" They say.

Woah. I didn't expect this...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 21.4K 79
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
347K 12.1K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
118K 7K 88
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
153K 7K 101
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...