Her Song || Liam Payne

נכתב על ידי JukingAri

Julie and Liam. Liam and Julie. The duo were inseparable till the end of time. I guess that's a reason why th... עוד

Prologue
Chapter 1 [Julie]
Chapter 2 [Liam]
Chapter 3 [Julie]
Chapter 4 [Liam]
Chapter 5 [Julie]
Chapter 6 [Julie]
Chapter 7 [Liam]
Chapter 8 [Julie]
Chapter 10 [Julie]
Chapter 11 [Liam]
Chapter 12 [Julie]
Chapter 13 [Liam]
Chapter 14 [Julie]
Chapter 15 [Liam]
Chapter 16 [Liam]
Chapter 17 [Julie]
Chapter 18: Flashback
Chapter 19 [Julie]
Chapter 20 [Liam]
Chapter 21 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 22 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 23 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 24 [Liam]
Chapter 25 [Julie]
Chapter 26 [Julie]
Chapter 27 [Julie]
Chapter 28 [Liam]
Chapter 29 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 30 [Julie]
Chapter 31 [Liam]
Chapter 32 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 33 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 34 [Julie]
Chapter 35 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 36 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 37 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 38 [Liam]
Chapter 39 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 40 [Liam]
Chapter 41 [Julie]
Chapter 42 [Julie]
Chapter 43 [Julie]
Chapter 44 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 45 [Julie]
Chapter 46 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 47 [Julie]
Chapter 48 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 49 [Julie]
Chapter 50 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 51 [Liam]
Chapter 52 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 53 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 54 [Julie & Liam]
Chapter 55 [Julie & Liam]
Epilogue
Thank You! :) xo
[BONUS] JS Files: Julie Watson
[SNEAK PEEK] Swan Lake || Luke Hemmings AU

Chapter 9 [Liam]

5.1K 121 9
נכתב על ידי JukingAri

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME, LIAM JAMES PAYNE?!"

Harry, Julie and I turned to see Shirley. She definitely looked angry. I just stood there startled. Julie and Harry didn't even bother move. Shirley walked toward me.

"Did you just call me a bitch?!", she asked. "I... uhh..", I was trying to think of a proper excuse. "I was just--", Shirley cut me off. "So this is what you do when I'm not around, huh?!", she growled. "You call me a bitch behind my back?! What else?! WHORE? SLUT?"

Some of the people in class were already looking at us. I looked around and saw Nessy, Alex and Niall stopped with their guitar conversation and were looking at us with intrigued expressions. I'm kinda getting annoyed with Shirley's behavior. Ever since she got here, she's been acting like some Kim Kardashian.

"It wasn't his fault.", Harry said. Shirley looked at him. "I was the one who called you a bitch, Shey. It wasn't Liam. You know it's not a secret that you irritate me.", he said. "Liam was actually trying to defend you.", Julie butted in. Shirley looked at me and then turned to Harry. "I hate you Harry Styles.", she said. "You should go die in a hole. You don't deserve to be in One Direction." Ouch.

I knew that Harry wanted to attack Shey at that moment but before he could, Julie dragged him away. They both walked to Niall, Alex and Nessy. Shirley turned to me, "I'm sorry babe." I didn't know what to say so I just nodded. She hugged me and it took me about 10 seconds to hug back.

As she was hugging me, I couldn't help but look at Julie who, along with Niall, Alex and Nessy, was talking to Harry. It looked like Julie was comforting Harry and he was smiling at her. I felt so bothered at the sight of Harry and Julie together. But I feel grateful that she lied for me there. She told Shirley that I was defending her from Harry but the truth was I wasn't. Surprisingly, I was gonna agree with Harry. Well, now that Harry's mentioned it. He was sort of right. Shirley can be totally full of herself. She tends to believe that everything should be about her. She keeps saying that she's passionate about music but she tends to bring people, who are passionate about it, down too. The lads don't really like her so they tend to wonder why I'm dating her in the 1st place. She's everything Julie isn't.

Julie is brilliant. She's talented. She's amazing. She's beautiful. I'm not saying Shirley's not beautiful, well she is pretty. But she tends to act all bitchy and stuff. I like Julie. She's one of my Best Friends and she'd also make a great girlfriend. Any guy would definitely be lucky to have her.

Wait, WHY AM I SAYING THIS?????

************************************************************************************************************

"INSPIRATION!" Mr. Lawrence, our music teacher, said. "is what makes music, real music..."

Here I am in a boring class. On my left is a part- time model and my girlfriend, Shirley Reagan and on my right is 1/5 member of One Direction and one of my best mates, Niall Horan. I noticed that Harry and Louis didn't sit near me today. Harry actually sat behind Julie and Louis sat beside him. Only Zayn and Niall were near me. Zayn was a seat away from me. He was beside Niall. I had a feeling Harry was gonna avoid Shirley for a while.

As soon as Louis and Zayn came back in the classroom, Harry dragged Louis and they talked. Louis' eyes widened and he looked at my direction in disappointment. Zayn was totally clueless so he went and asked me. I told him that I'll explain later 'cause at the same moment, our music teacher came in.

"..The greatest songs always come from a place of strong emotion in our hearts!", Mr. Lawrence said dramatically. "When you're heart broken, you'll feel good singing a heart- breaking song. When you're mad, you can sing a song about revenge..."

I looked back to Julie, Nessy, Alex, Harry and Louis. They don't seem to be paying attention. It looked like Louis was cracking up a joke 'cause Julie was covering her mouth, trying to hold back laughter. She looked adorable. Nessy and Alex were doing the same thing (but they didn't look adorable, hahahahaha). Then Julie burst into silent giggles, Harry did too. He touched Julie's shoulder and they laughed together. I felt a little pang in my heart.

"Mr. Styles, Ms. Watson!", Mr. Lawrence called out. "Fancy telling us what you and your friends were laughing about?"

"We were laughing at your bald head!", Louis answered. The whole class burst into hysterics. I did too. That is until, Mr. Lawrence silenced us all. "That'll be your 1st and last warning, Mr. Tomlinson. Unless you want to be kicked out of this class."

"Now back to discussion..", Mr. Lawrence continued.

"I can't believe Louis is hanging out with a bunch of freaks, Li.", Shirley whispered to me. I shrugged. Julie is not a freak. "They don't seem that bad, Shey.", I said. She just rolled her eyes, "Whatever."

"..So, for the sake of getting inspired young students!", Mr. Lawrence smiled. "We will be taking a trip to the Eastbourne Beach in 2 weeks!"

The whole class cheered. Hey, this is cool. We go to the beach for school as a part of our lesson in "inspiration".

"You guys can spend the whole day swimming or whatever but by the time we get back to class, I want an excellent song on inspiration. You can either write a song or  sing some random song, but you need to FEEL it!", he said while holding his hands up. "Because the whole point of this trip is to be INSPIRED!"

"Sheesh, what's the point of inspiration?!", Shirley sneered. "My inspiration is myself!"

I shrugged. She tends to be full of herself. The lads don't really like her. Does Julie dislike her too? And the way she's been acting lately makes me question why I even went out with her in the 1st place.

************************************************************************************************************

I knocked on Julie's dorm room. Maybe she'd want to hang out. Louis was sent to detention since he made fun of Mr. Lawrence's bald head. Niall was asleep and Zayn is busy styling his hair in the bathroom. So pretty much, I'm bored and I have nothing to do. Shirley's in her dorm room but I have no intention of hanging out with her 'cause I'm starting to feel weird about her lately.

Nessy opened the door after a minute but she didn't see me 'cause her line was, "Ms. Murray, I told you that Julie is not he-- Oh, it's you."

I have a feeling that Nessy and I are gonna have a frenemy kind of relationship since we're both Julie's Best Friends. "It's nice to see you too Nessy.", I said sarcastically. "I never said it was nice to see you Payne.", she snapped. "Couldn't sense the sarcasm, huh Anderson?", I smirked.

She laughed. "Come on in, Li.", she opened the door a little wider. "Thanks.", I grinned. See? There's a frenemy relationship! "Want anything to drink or eat?", she asked as soon as we entered. "You guys have Ben and Jerry's?", I asked. Obviously they do, Julie loves them. "I'd give you some, but Julie would kill me.", she said. Of course Julie would. When it comes to Ben and Jerry's, never ask from Julietta Watson.

"So what are you doing here?", she asked. I looked down and said, "I was actually looking for Julie."

She smirked, "Why?" I shook my head. "None of your business.", I answered. "She is my Best Friend, you know.", she grinned. "She's my Best Friend too!", I said. We both laughed. "Seriously... why??", Nessy asked. "I was gonna ask if we could hang out.", I answered. Nessy checked her phone. "Well, I haven't seen Julie since we separated for her acting class. Maybe she's around the campus.", she answered.

I nodded. "Well, thanks Ness.", I smiled. She smirked at me and said, "You're Welcome. Now get out 'cause I'm gonna take a nap."

************************************************************************************************************

I'm walking around the campus. Maybe I should text her. She's my Best Friend after all. Of course she'd know I find it fun hanging out with her.

To: Julie Watson

Hey, I'm so bored here. Wanna hang out? Open field in 15 minutes?

PS, I went by your dorm today. Nessy refused to give me B&J 'cause she said you'd kill her.

-Li :)

After a minute, my phone vibrated. I took it out and smiled since she texted back.

From: Julie Watson

I can't today. I'm having plans with someone. Sorry Li. :( How about tomorrow?

BTW, I wouldn't give B&J!!! It's my drug!!

xoxox, Jules

I sighed. Julie already has plans with someone else today. I wonder who could it be. I shrugged. At least, she made an effort on moving it tomorrow.

To: Julie Watson

Okay. Open field, after last period? We're getting B&J!

-Li :)

From: Julie Watson

Sounds like a plan!! Dibs on ginger ale and cookie dough!!! :D

xoxox, Jules

I smiled and looked at my phone like an idiot. Why am I acting like this lately? Why do I always feel great when Julie's around? I sat on a bench and pulled myself together 'cause I was standing, looking like a total retard.

I almost dropped my phone since I heard screaming, then followed by laughter. I stood up and immediately stayed on guard. Who knows someone's gonna attack me, but I immediately let my guard down when I saw Julie getting a piggy- back ride from Harry. I felt my heart yelp in pain as one memory flash in my head.

************************************************************************************************************

 5 YEARS AGO.....

A 13- year- old girl and a 15- year- old boy were walking around the streets of Eastbourne, totally clueless on where they were exactly.

"Mom and Dad are gonna kill me!" The 13- year- old girl, Julie, whined. "Well, you lost your phone. I only have 3 pounds in my wallet. Then, Ruth and Nicola just had to lose us!" The 15- year- old boy, Liam, shrugged.

They kept walking and walking until Julie tripped. Liam immediately rushed to her. "Jules, you okay?", he asked. Julie nodded. "I'm fine, I just...", she tried to get up but failed. She sprained her ankle. "You are everything, but fine.", Liam grabbed Julie and gave her a piggy- back ride.

As he was carrying her, he felt himself blush. He couldn't deny that he had a crush on his Best Friend. She's everything a guy could ask for. A lot of guys in their school even fancy her.

That night, Ruth and Nicola found them. They were both sitting on the sidewalk. Ruth and Nicola escorted them back to the car and they drove back to Wolverhampton.

************************************************************************************************************

"AAAAAHH, HARRYYYYY!!!!!", I heard Julie squeal. Her American accent was so clear. "I'M SO BUFF AREN'T I???!!", Harry yelled while laughing.

That was when I remembered. Harry asked Julie to coffee. Right.

I immediately looked away and hid before either of them could see me. I felt like I was breaking as I saw my Best Friend and my best mate together. Pictures of where this may lead started popping in my head and it totally hurt me.

My heart was breaking and I felt like I just wanted all this to be one nightmare. Some crazy nightmare that I'll forget when I wake up. The problem is, this isn't a nightmare. This is reality, and the reality is...

.I'm falling again.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.7K 113 54
Eleanor and Louis are having some problems. When their break up causes depression for Louis, a mysterious and good looking stranger meets him there c...
17.2K 235 23
Ally and Niall, yes Niall from One Direction, have been best friends since she moved into the house next to him when he was 11 and she was 6. Niall h...
7.1K 87 33
They've been together for seven years and X-Factor was such an experience.
344K 5.7K 26
A lot can happen in one short trip......Emma has been friends with the one and only Harry Styles since birth! Harry gets a break so he, of course, i...