the triplets ( austin mahone )

By MysteriousFanGirl1

This is a story about Christina Henderson who moved to Miami with her mom and brother and once she got there... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32

29

1.5K 39 2
By MysteriousFanGirl1

Today was pretty much a lazy day. We were all hanging out in the living room watching a movie. Well I was sleeping on Austin. Key word WAS. My labor pains woke me up. I tried to keep my screams in as everyone scrabbled around the house but it hurt to much.

"Come one babe lets make our way to the car" Austin said as calmly as possible.

Finally after what felt like hours everyone was in cars and ready to go. I was nonstop screaming because of the pain. Sarah's called ahead so the lady would bring the wheel chair out to me.

When I was in my room dressed and everything I was only dilated three centimeters. I need five more. I'm not sure how much longer I can take this pain.

I was in labor for seventeen hours before all three of my beautiful babies were born.

Born at two thirty AM

Landon Carter Mahone

Born at two thirty two AM

Leah Marie Mahone

Born at two thirty five AM

Austin Carter Mahone Jr.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 99 14
Leonora I fucked up. I fucked up so badly I don't even know where to start anymore. I need to find him, I need my best friend now more than ever. ...
112K 1.3K 48
Chloe is Alex Constancio's sister. Alex moved away from Texas to Miami to attend college Chloe just turned 18 so she is excited to finally be done wi...
7.9K 223 25
Kendall moves from Ohio to San Antonio for her Stepdad' s New job. She meets Austin Mahone and quickly falls head over heals. Austin falls too. But e...
17.5K 376 35
(This is an Austin Mahone Fan Fic) Stephanie Reese was just an ordinary girl from San Antonio Texas. She was forced to move to Miami, Florida when sh...