So close yet so far (Prince o...

By otaku_of_the_night

Martina Jasmine at the age of 11 became the youngest ever to be ranked as number one in the world of tennis... More

Prologue
Arrival
Transferee from Germany
Overwhelming
Lantern and the Truth
Nationals
Finals
Pro
Renoir
Beginnings
Melbourne Junior's
Present
U-17 Camp
England
Jealous
Sorry
Parents
Teasing
Chance
Finals
Quality Time
Other's
Christmas
Birthday
Dedication
Opportunity
Champion
Exhibit
Leave
Rain
Distracted
Bloom
Parents
Anchor
Marriage Interview
Sleepover
Match
Hard
Photo shoot
Pain
Unworthy
Tears
Sushi
Epilogue
Special
Cleaning Day

Scarf

967 27 1
By otaku_of_the_night

A day before Yukimura left for the Wimbledon's Junior he went out on a date with Jasmine.

"So. Where are we going Seiichi?" Jasmine asked as she and Yukimura are walking around the commercial district.

"Somewhere." Yukimura said smiling to Jasmine who only pouted. "Don't try to be cute I won't tell no matter how cute you look like."

"I'm not trying to be cute." Jasmine said.

Jasmine and Yukimura continue to walk around until they were in front of an Ocean Park.

Jasmine's eyes widen when she realize where they are.

"Were going to see nemo?" Jasmine asked her eyes shining and looking hopefully to Yukimura who only smile and nodded.

Jasmine excitedly wrap her arms around Yukimura's left arm as they walk to the entrance. Yukimura then give the ticket to the guard.

Jasmine like a kid high in sugar which make Yukimura smile is pointing everywhere. Yukimura look at the map in his hand which contain their itinerary for the day and lead Jasmine where to go.

Jasmine and Yukimura enjoyed their day out together. Little did Jasmine know Yukimura prepared something special for dinner.

"Are we going home now?" Jasmine asked as she and Yukimura is walking but Jasmine notice they were on their way to Yukimura's house.

"We'll have dinner first."

When they arrive at the front doors of Yukimura's residence. "You have to put this on."

Yukimura then handed Jasmine a blind fold. "I've prepared something."

"You're really something else." Jasmine said as Yukimura started to walk slowly in order to assist her to make sure she won't trip or fall.

"Wait here." Yukimura said as he walk away and then walk towards the table and stand next to it. "You can now remove your blind fold.

Jasmine remove the blind fold and she opens her eyes she was left speechless. Yukimura's back garden is filled with her favorite flower lavander. Yukimura is standing on a well-lit gazebo with twinkling lights and vines crawling on it's four poster.

"This is so beautiful Seiichi." Jasmine said as she slowly walks toward Seiichi. Beside him is a table with two seats.

"Please sit." Yukimura said as he pull a chair for Jasmine and Jasmine sat and look at Yukimura who then sit in front of her.

"This is so beautiful Seiichi." Jasmine said and smile again. Just then Yukimura ring a bell and Jasmine's eyes widen seeing the regulars in a butler's uniform.

"Renji? Sanada-san?" Jasmine said as her eyes wide as saucer looking at his cousin and Sanada. Jasmine then look at Yukimura.

The rest of the team place the dishes in front of them. Yagyuu then bowed to her.

"Would you like some sparkling water my lady?" Yagyuu said and smile at Jasmine.

"Yes please." Jasmine said and Yagyuu pore some sparkling water to Jasmine's glass.

After serving they all went back inside the mansion. Jasmine then look at Yukimura accusingly.

"Just what did you do to make them agree?"

"I didn't do anything. You should stop accusing me." Yukimura said and laugh a little.

"Why do I find that hard to believe Seiichi?" Jasmine said still looking suspiciously to Yukimura who only drink the sparkling water and flash his innocent charming smile.

"Let's start eating?" Yukimura asked.

At the kitchen of Yukimura's estate.

"I can't believe Bucho can do this to us." Akaya said as he looked at his clothes. He must look stupid right now.

"Since middle School when Yukimura made us do that role play during our first year I know how he can be." Yagyuu said as he fixed his glasses. Remembering clearly how Yukimura made their class do a role play for the school festival.

"Not to mention the Cinderella play when we were in our third year." Jackal said as he tried to stop Marui from eating the cake that is to be serve for Yukimura's date.

"You should have said no Aka-chan if you don't like what you're doing." Niou said as he twirl himself to the chair at the kitchen counter.

"You know I can't say no to bucho." Akaya replied as he sulk like a child.

Yanagi shake his head knowing full well none of them can turn down Yukimura's request or rather order.

Sanada only look out as he see Yukimura happy. He is force to do this but seeing the man who stands at the top in order to raise everyone he thought he only deserve it.

Yanagi looked at Sanada. Sanada then looked at Yanagi.

'For once Yukimura isn't happy because he is torturing someone.' Sanada thought.

'For once Yukimura isn't happy because he is torturing someone.' Yanagi thought knowing Sanada is thinking the same thing.

Everyone is at the airport to send off Yukimura. This time it's just the team and Jasmine.

"Neh Mura since this is the second tournament we no longer prepare anything for you." Marui said bluntly and Yukimura only smiled.

"It's ok." Yukimura said.

"It's ok since Jasmine-chan is here." Niou said in between cough.

"Niou you should really stop coughing as you say it very clearly.'' Akaya said looking critically at his captain hoping he won't lash out.

"Like I said before brat. It's for the effect." Niou said and went next to Yagyuu.

Jasmine smiled looking at everyone. She then look at Yukimura who is looking at her.

"Take care of yourself there Seiichi." Jasmine said as held Yukimura's hand.

"Take care of yourself as well." Seiichi said.

Just then Yukimura's flight is called.

"Bye Mura!" Marui said as he handed Yukimura bubble gum. "For the take off."

"Thank you Marui." Yukimura said and smile to Marui.

"For you." Jasmine said as she handed him a paper bag.

"What's in here?" Yukimura asked curiously.

"Open it when you're in the plane." Jasmine replied.

"This is the final call for flight number XXXXX."

Yukimura placed a kiss on Jasmine's forehead as he head towards his another competition.

Yukimura is now seated on the plane when he remember the paper bag Jasmine gave him. He open it and was surprise to see it.

It's a handmade scarf.

Yukimura smile and thought 'I will win this.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
228K 5.3K 28
Mia loves her big sister Ema Hinata but Mia also loves trouble and trouble loves her back. When Mia comes home to move in with her 13 new brothers th...
10.2K 144 4
Aeliana was always blessed by at least one god and was always at service to them as their huntress in the mortal plane. Now as she dies, the Fates to...
40.3K 1.4K 57
My name is Shizuko Yoshida. My father is dead, and I can barely recall the sickness he died from, but I lived with him in America for a great deal of...