So close yet so far (Prince o...

By otaku_of_the_night

Martina Jasmine at the age of 11 became the youngest ever to be ranked as number one in the world of tennis... More

Prologue
Arrival
Transferee from Germany
Overwhelming
Lantern and the Truth
Nationals
Finals
Pro
Renoir
Beginnings
Melbourne Junior's
Present
U-17 Camp
England
Jealous
Sorry
Parents
Chance
Finals
Quality Time
Scarf
Other's
Christmas
Birthday
Dedication
Opportunity
Champion
Exhibit
Leave
Rain
Distracted
Bloom
Parents
Anchor
Marriage Interview
Sleepover
Match
Hard
Photo shoot
Pain
Unworthy
Tears
Sushi
Epilogue
Special
Cleaning Day

Teasing

1.2K 38 5
By otaku_of_the_night

Right after quarter finals team Japan now decided to rest a little. Yukimura with Yanagi, Marui, Fuji, Atobe, Niou, Kirihara, and a forced Sanada are walking around Oxford Street trying to find something to amuse them.

"Neh, mura. Can't we just eat cakes?" Marui asked Yukimura as they passed yet again another café.

"You just ate cake before we left the hotel." Kirihara said while his hands are both in his nape and walking carelessly.

"Kirihara is right! You're going to get yourself a cavity if you didn't stop consuming too much sugar!" Sanada said to Marui making any retort from Marui went down. Sanada continued to scold Marui making Kirihara thank heavens that he isn't the receiving end of Sanada's preaching.

"We should really decide where to go. Have any place in mind Atobe?" Yukimura said looking at Atobe.

"We can go into this western restaurant." Atobe said telling in details about the restaurant.

"Ea~! I don't like those kind of food Mura." Marui said now complaining after getting out of Sanada's preaching.

"We should just left you at a café." Niou said in between coughs.

"You shouldn't have cough senpai. We understand it perfectly clear." Akaya said.

"It's for the effect brat." Niou said making Akaya red.

"Stop it the both of you." Yanagi said and placed Akaya next to him and Yukimura. Most of the time Yukimura is the trick needed to get Akaya quiet, aside from Sanada's disciplinary action.

Fuji is just getting some photos while Niou and Atobe are talking. Yanagi on the other hand is talking to Yukimura suggesting some places they could go.

Just then Fuji caught something in his lens. He put down his camera and approached Yukimura and Yanagi.

"Neh Yukimura." making Yukimura looked at Fuji.

"Isn't that Jasmine-san?" Fuji asked pointing at a lady who is now being surrounded by a group of fans. Yukimura and the rest looked at Jasmine's way who is now also being surrounded by a group of reporters.

"Where are her security personnel?" Yanagi asked as he reach out for his phone and dialed his uncle's number.

"She has security personnel?" Kirihara asked looking at envy to the fans getting a picture with her.

Before Yanagi can answer his uncle already picked up the call. "Uncle, we're at the Oxford street and Jasmine is currently being mob by a group of fans and reporter." Renji paused as his uncle said something and then said "We will try to control the crowd and escape with her. I will text you for our location if we manage to get away." Renji was silent until the phone call ended.

"She escape her body guards again. We need to help her right now before anyone can get hurt." Yanagi said earning a nod from the rest.

"How are we going to do that senpai? It looks impossible to get near her right now." Kirihara asked looking at the increasing number of people surrounding Jasmine.

"There is no time talking and constructing a plan the number of people surrounding her is increasing by the second. We need to cut in now." Atobe said earning a nod from everyone as he is right.

They made their way to Jasmine and have to pushed some people away. It was a messed trying to get her and when they manage to they surrounded her.

"If you would please Miss Martina needs to go now." Yanagi said earning a protest of disapproval from the crowd. Yukimura saw this as distraction and grab's Jasmine's hand and made a run for it.

Some of the fans tried to go after them but Yukimura manage to hail a cab and then they were safe as Yukimura asked the drier to just speed away. Both Yukimura and Jasmine were looking at the back of the cab as the fans following them fades away. Both Yukimura and Jasmine sighted in relief.

"Thank you for saving me there Seiichi." Jasmine said looking now at the front as the cab drive away.

"You shouldn't run away from your security. They were hire for a reason Jasmine." Yukimura said not being able to stop himself from scolding Jasmine. Jasmine looked at Yukimura and see his eyes looking at her in concern and worry.

"I'm sorry. It's just that sometimes I feel suffocated having them following me around all day."

"It's ok. What's important now is you're not harmed and don't do it again next time." Yukimura said and now looked ahead of them. "So, where do you think we should go Jasmine?"

"Hmmm. What about the National gallery?"

"That sound like a nice idea."

Jasmine then told to the driver to bring them to the National gallery in London.

They were about to enter when Yukimura's phone started ringing. Yukimura looked at his phone to see Yanagi calling.

"Renji." Yukimura said as he placed the phone in his ear.

"Seiichi. What is you exact location? Jasmine's bodyguard are here looking for her." Yanagi answered.

"We're on our way to the National Gallery. "

"I'll send them their right away." Yukimura ended the phone call.

Yukimura and Jasmine enjoyed looking at the art pieces of Leonardo Da Vinci and other famous painter in the history until dinner. 

Yukimura noticed while they were walking around the gallery three men in suit is discretely looking at Jasmine every once in a while and tailing them. Yukimura then also notice a woman in suit that is also following them. As Jasmine went to the powder room Yukimura was approached by the woman.

"I'm Maddoxx. I'm the head of security for Lady Martina." She then reached out a business card to Yukimura. "I'm instructed to give this to you from Master Anshelm. He also added not to tell Lady Martina about this." She then handed Yukimura a letter. Yukimura took it then he fold it and placed it on his back pocket.

Then they decided to eat at a cozy little restaurant near the gallery. 

"Are you sure you can finish all that?" Jasmine asked as Yukimura place to many order and is good enough for three people. Jasmine already order so she's sure it's not hers.

"Who said it's for me?" Yukimura said and smile to Jasmine.

"Then who is it for?" JAsmine asked as she recall he sisn't say it's for take out.

"It's for you. I'm worried since you order is a bit small." Seiichi said and smiled.

"I don't eat that much!" Jasmine asked her eyes widening from what he is implying.

"Sure you don't." Yukimura said who now has a teasing smile on his face.

"I really don't!" Jasmine said and continued to protest. Even when their order arrive Jasmine didn't even glance to what Yukimura ordered.

'Huh! He better finish that himself! Because I'm not eating that!' Jasmine thought as she eat her stake.

"Jasmine-chan." Yukimura called making Jasmine look up to him.

"What is it?" Jasmine asked a little irritated.

"You should try this. It's really good." Yukimura said as he placed the pork with pasta to Jasmine's mouth. 

'It looks good. The sauce is thick and looks really delectable.' Jasmine said as she gulp.

'I'll just taste it. I'm not going to eat it.' Jasmine said to herself as she opens her mouth.

Yukimura smiled when Jasmine ate the pasta in his fork. 

For the rest of their dinner without Jasmine noticing it Yukimura is making her taste every food he order and making her take a taste again until slowly she finished more than half of what he order.

Yukimura smile from ear to ear making Jasmine look suspiciously at him as they finish their Yorkshire Pudding.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Jasmine asked clueless at what might have caused Yukimura's amusement.

Yukimura looked up to her and smiled. "You finish more than half of what I order." 

Jasmine's eyes widen from his statement."I did not!" 

"Yes you did. Try to remember it." Yukimura said. Jasmine tried to recall and her eyes widen even more causing Yukimura to chuckle.

'She looks adorable.' Yukimura thought as he watch Jasmine come to realization that he is right.

"You trick me!" Jasmine said pointing accusingly to Yukimura.

"I didn't trick you Jasmine-chan. Not my fault you chose to eat what I offer." Yukimura said and smile charmingly to Jasmine.

Jasmine huff irritably making Yukimura laugh because of her cuteness. Until they exit the restaurant.

Yukimura then grab Jasmine's hand to ride a bus and they went to the top deck. Jasmine is still not speaking, she's not even asking Yukimura where they were going  until they crossed the bridge. Jasmine can now see the London eye.

Jasmine's eyes widen as she take in the beauty of the London eye that is now lit.

When they reach a bus stop near it Yukimura grab her hand again and went out of the bus.

They waited in line for some time and Jasmine is still not speaking even though she's excited to ride the London eye. 

Yukimura glance to Jasmine who is in resolution of not speaking to him but he can see how excited she is from the way her eyes are shining. He smiled and when it's finally their turn Yukimura asked if it could be just the two of them inside and paid the rest of the supposed number.

Jasmine who boarded eagerly didn't notice this gesture of Yukimura until the cart started moving and Jasmine noticed that it was just the two of them.

"Huh? Why is it only the two of us boarded?" Jasmine said forgetting that she's supposed to be angry at Yukimura.

"Maybe the operator thought your too heavy." Yukimura teases again earning a protest from Jasmine.

"I'm not heavy nor fat!" Jasmine said getting flustered with Yukimura's teasing. It also made her conscious. As she's not playing tennis as actively as before she thought she might indeed getting fat. Yukimura took notice the wariness crossing's Jasmine face.

"I'm only kidding Jasmine. No need to think too much about it." Yukimura said and moved to stand next to Jasmine.

"Still. . .I'm not as active as I used too and I'm eating a lot. Maybe your right." Jasmine said looking sadder and sadder making Yukimura panic now.

"Jasmine. . .it's not that. . . " 

"You look great. . . I mean uhm. . ." Yukimura said and stopping himself as it came out wrong.

"You did gain a few. . .I mean. I. . ." Yukimura realize what his implying and hold back what he has to say.

"that's not what I meant. . ." Yukimura groaned not knowing what to say.

Just then Jasmine laugh and she's laughing really hard she then looked at Yukimura and stuck her tongue out.

"Right back at you, Seiichi!" Jasmine said to Yukimura who is now looking at her with this glint in his eyes saying he would take revenge on this.

Yukimura slowly went looked at Jasmine and placing his two hands on her side. Jasmine notice this and went silent. Using Yukimura's right hand he held Jasmine's chin. Jasmine averted her gaze away from Yukimura who is now intently looking at her.

"When someone is in front of you, you shouldn't be directing your gaze elsewhere." Yukimura said his voice barely a whisper. Jasmine gulp and slowly look back at Yukimura. Silence envelop the two and as they reach the top Yukimura leaned in closer making Jasmine close her eyes.

Yukimura smiled as Jasmine closes her eyes.

Jasmine open her eyes widely when she felt Yukimura kissed her nose. Making her blush really hard. Then Yukimura cupped her face with both his hands and placed a soft kissed on her forehead. Jasmine is in complete daze when he felt Yukimura's breath on her ear.

"Right back at you, Jasmine." Yukimura said and as he pulled away he smiled at Jasmine who is now frozen in place.

"Seiichi." Jasmine said with her head down. Yukimura looked at her when suddenly Jasmine jumped at him biting his ears in the process. Yukimura yelp in pain and then held his right ear that Jasmine bite.

Jasmine didn't know what get into her and just felt the need to really get even with Yukimura for making her flustered. But she heard Yukimura yelp in pain this Jasmine realize how unlady like what she did and grew reed even more and just when she expects Yukimura's wrath at her she was surprised when Yukimura laugh real hard.

This made Jasmine looked at Yukimura who is now laughing hard and as Seiichi get over from his fits of laughter he looked at Jasmine.

"I never thought you had it in you." Yukimura said smiling, happy that despite being too refined and always proper Jasmine still has a bit of wildness in her. Just as Yukimura thought that his feelings might just be shallow proved wrong as he finds himself falling for Jasmine even more with this imperfection he saw.

Yukimura walked Jasmine at the door of their palace.

"Thank you for saving me a while ago and spending time with me. I had real fun Seiichi." Jasmine said smiling at Yukimura.

"You're most welcome." Yukimura said and doing a gentleman bow in front of Jasmine making Jasmine giggle.

"Please thank the other's for the trouble as well. I'll pay them back in the future." Jasmine said.

"I'll tell them that. You should get inside. It's getting late." Yukimura said gesturing for Jasmine to go inside. Jasmine nodded and step inside. She was about to open the door when she looked back at Yukimura who is now watching her.

"Thank you again Seiichi. Take care on your way back." Jasmine said which earned a smile from Yukimura.

"Good night Jasmine." Yukimura said. Jasmine didn't know what occur to her but she walked back to Yukimura and gave him a kissed in his cheeks.

"Good night Seiichi." Jasmine said as she then run to get inside the house as quick as possible.

Yukimura was still in daze a few moments later. Then smiled to himself and walked down the stairs to the awaiting cab. Yukimura then remember the letter from Jasmine's father. Yukimura opened the letter.

Meet me tomorrow at 9am in my home. Bring your racket with you.

-Anshelm Schawrz

Yukimura smiled after reading the letter. He might as well get her father's approval earlier than he thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 5.8K 70
Destiny. Fate. Sumiko never really believed in any of it until she met that man. Out of place and out of time, all Sumiko wanted to do was protect he...
105K 2.7K 35
Lovely princess dimension. But is Athanasia really as naive and fragile as everyone said she was? This is not beta read ~Completed~
9.3K 1K 21
تتبع القصة رحلة سبع أصدقاء طفولة نشأوا سويةً في قرية صغيرة في التسعينات وهم يتنقلون في أفراح وتحديات النمو. على الرغم من اختلافاتهم، فإن الأصدقاء الس...
11.2K 248 10
Aeliana was always blessed by at least one god and was always at service to them as their huntress in the mortal plane. Now as she dies, the Fates to...