So close yet so far (Prince o...

By otaku_of_the_night

Martina Jasmine at the age of 11 became the youngest ever to be ranked as number one in the world of tennis... More

Prologue
Arrival
Transferee from Germany
Overwhelming
Lantern and the Truth
Nationals
Finals
Pro
Renoir
Beginnings
Melbourne Junior's
Present
U-17 Camp
England
Jealous
Sorry
Teasing
Chance
Finals
Quality Time
Scarf
Other's
Christmas
Birthday
Dedication
Opportunity
Champion
Exhibit
Leave
Rain
Distracted
Bloom
Parents
Anchor
Marriage Interview
Sleepover
Match
Hard
Photo shoot
Pain
Unworthy
Tears
Sushi
Epilogue
Special
Cleaning Day

Parents

1.3K 39 4
By otaku_of_the_night

"Who's your favorite artist and composer Seiichi?" Jasmine asked. Who is now playing one of Beethoven's most complex work Fur Elise.

Yukimura appear to be in deep thought. Before answering he let Jasmine finished playing's Beethoven's work. The first part is easy but when you come to the second part it's the most crucial one and most of the time if someone played it it's like hearing a cat dragging it's nails on the glass. Painful for the ears.

But as Jasmine went to that she made it seem flawless and very easy. The tune came out perfectly. It's not too fast nor too slow. The right kind of emotion is in touch with it. Yukimura closed his eyes. It's a serene moment. Just as she hit the final note Seiichi opened his eyes then looked at Jasmine who is now looking at him.

"Hmm. Probably JS Bach. What about you?" Jasmine nodded her head. Johann Sebastian Bach is indeed great. If Jasmine could pick a top 5 Bach would be one of those.

"I know this sounds cliché and all but I love Beethoven's pieces. You know there is just something about the complexity of his work that really engages me." Jasmine said making all this gestures "It's challenging in every aspects and the emotions to be there. That made me love him and his work a lot."

"Beethoven's pieces are really much advance for his time. He is a musical genius." Yukimura said agreeing with Jasmine. He just however felt more emotionally connected to Bach's works.

"Now that I realized it. Beethoven is deaf but despite that he still manage to produce the best pieces during that time." Jasmine said looking deep in thought.

"He is one of those people that prove that even with a challenge at hand if you're really in love with it you'll pursue it, no matter the circumstances." Yukimura said and just then it's like a lightning strikes him.

He is in love with Jasmine. He is not sure if it's the kind that will last a lifetime but he knows that he is willing to do everything for her. That no matter the odds he will stay beside her.

"Let's play again together Seiichi?" Jasmine asked looking at Yukimura who appears to be in deep thought. Just then Yukimura looked at her and smiled. The kind of smile that will make anyone swoon. Jasmine then realize that even Yukimura's eyes were smiling of happiness. This made Jasmine smile as well.

Seiichi nodded his head and then began playing again taking turns on playing Bach and Beethoven's works.

Yukimura woke up in a unfamiliar surroundings. He then remember that after playing for an hour Jasmine' offered for him to sleep in one of the guest room. Yukimura stand up and wash his face just then a knock on his door made him looked at it. Then entered Mr. Smithz, the head butler of the Schwarz household.

"Sir Yukimura we bought you some change of clothes." Just then two staff entered the room with a rack of clothes placing it in the middle of the room. "Please help yourself sir. I guess your approximate size. Also breakfast will be prepared at the sunroom at the east wing. We will guide you there. I'll be back after 15 minutes? Would that be alright, Sir?" Yukimura nodded his head really surprise with all this. Yukimura is born on a wealthy family but this is just a whole new level.

Yukimura dismiss all the thoughts. The way Jasmine lives she doesn't seem to care about her family's wealth just like how Yukimura doesn't care too.

Just as Yukimura fixing himself and texting Sanada to prepare his bag as he will just meet them at the stadium Mr. Smithz came knocking and asked him if he is ready to go down. Yukimura nodded his head and followed the old man.

They entered the empty room and Mr. Smithz told him that Jasmine will join him for breakfast if he could just wait a couple of minutes. Yukimura nodded his head then as the door closed behind him his eyes wandered around the room.

Yukimura is the type not to get faze by material things but as they entered the sun room he was moved. The sun room is designed like octagon with half the walls and whole ceiling made of glass overlooking the English garden. The room itself is simple. Then he noticed that there is a table on the side on top of it are photograph upon photograph. Yukimura curiously looked at it. It was photos of Jasmine, some of it she's in a garden or beach and in the piano and there is one with her holding a cup. She looks to be around 11. Wimbledon tournament.

Yukimura then move his gaze to one photo of Jasmine that capture his eyes. She's seated in a chair and holding some flowers. She looks like an angel and just then he realize that Jasmine is so perfect in every aspects. 

He turned his gaze towards the wall opposite him and was amazed to see one of Renoir's most famous piece. A kind of art work you wouldn't casually hang on the wall. But there it is casually hang as if it's not worth millions of dollars. Yukimura went near it and inspect the work and he isn't wrong for it is 100% authentic work or Renoir.

As he is busy scrutinizing the painting he didn't notice three people enter the room.

"Seiichi." Jasmine said as she noticed that Yukimura didn't hear them enter the room. Just then Yukimura turned and look at Jasmine and was taken aback when he saw an older man and a woman on her back. Jasmine then turned a little so that she's on the side.

"Mom, Dad this is Yukimura Seiichi. Seiichi this is my parents." Jasmine said in Japanese. Both of them smiled at Yukimura and Yukimura smiled back using his perfected smile.

"I'm Kana Schwarz. It's nice to meet you Seiichi." the woman who resembles Jasmine said and gave Seiichi a hug shocking him but of course he didn't made it obvious. She looks very beautiful they only differ in eye color and also the hair. She has a black straight hair in contrast to Jasmine's curly brown almost silvery hair.

Kana looked at the boy in front of him and can't help but nod in approval he is such a handsome young man and looks very reliable too.

"Anshelm Schwarz." the older man said extending his hand for shake which Yukimura took and he can feel how hard her father is shaking his hand but Yukimura didn't say a word.

They then settle at the table.

"Yukimura. . .I've been wondering do you happen to know Yukimura Akito and Yukimura Fuyumi?" Kana Schwarz asked looking at Yukimura curiously. The two have a son and he would definitely looked like this boy if he grow up. 

Kana last meet the boy when he was 5 years old.

"Yes Ma'am. They are my parents." Yukimura responded a little surprise that Kana Schwarz knows his parents and even his mother's marital name. Jasmine's parents eyes widen in surprise.

"I remember now! Fuyumi told me that her son's name is Seiichi. Right, hon?" Kana then looked at his husband who now drop his scary look façade and is now beaming.

"Do you know my parents Ma'am?"

"Oh! Darling drop the Ma'am. Call me Aunt Kana. And yes, yes we know your parents! Especially your dad." Kana said looking excited. Jasmine looked curiously at her parents.

"Akito, Me and Kana were friends back in college. Akito is the reason why Kana and I met." Jasmine's Dad said.

"That's right! He is also the one who helped us elope when my parents tried to marry me off before." Kana said and looked at her husband they then both laugh together.

"You sound proud that you elope with dad." Jasmine said trying to be sarcastic.

"Oh hush darling! If we didn't elope you would have a different father right now." Kana said brushing Jasmine off. "If not for Akito and Fuyumi we wouldn't be here right now." Kana added still delighted to know that her daughter and her friend's son know each other.

How amazing fate works.

The breakfast that Jasmine thought would be awkward turned out amazing as her parents share their story. Jasmine glances to Yukimura every once in a while and saw him enjoying the breakfast as well. Yukimura and Jasmine would often glance at each other throughout the breakfast and would smile at each other. This of course didn't go unnoticed by her parents.

He then leave after noticing the time. The quarter finals is about to begin. Even though he wouldn't be playing for the quarter finals he is still needed there for support and in case.

The quarter finals ended well for team Japan as they face France. They are now cleared for the semifinals. After their match they went to watch the game between Spain and America, the winner will determine who they will be facing for semifinals.

Yukimura was in deep thought while everyone is watching the game. He can't remove from his thoughts Mr. Schwarz words.

As Jasmine and her mother talk while walking ahead of them, Yukimura is walking next to Jasmine's father. Jasmine glance their way and Yukimura smiled at her. As Jasmine face her mother again Yukimura felt a hand on his shoulder making Yukimura looked at Mr. Schwarz who is now back on being intimidating.

"Listen here boy, it doesn't mean that you're the son of Akito and Fuyumi I would already entrust you my daughter. You would have to prove yourself to me first, are we clear?" Mr. Schwarz said. Yukimura as confident as he is just smile.

"Of course sir." Yukimura said.

Now, Yukimura thought how could he get the approval of Mr. Schwarz.

Jasmine is in the music room playing the piano with her father while her mother is seated on the coach looking at them. She then thought of calling Fuyumi. She stands up and the two looked at her.

"I'm just going to make a call." Kana said and smiled at the two not knowing that she's already planning something.

Akita and Fuyumi's son looks very beautiful for a boy, he is also well mannered, and athletic and more. This would be a nice way to pay her debt to her friends.

Kana dialed Fuyumi's number who answered immediately after a few rings.

"Fuyumi~" Kana said acting like a child from over excitement.

"Kana? What are you planning again?" Fuyumi asked last time Kana called her like this was when she decided to play a prank on their husband.

"Ohh! Nothing much! By the way where is your son?" Kana asked, Fuyumi frowned.

"He is in England right now. He's playing for Japan at the World Cup." Fuyumi said and felt proud about her son.

"I called to inform you that me and Anshelm met your boy." Kana said, Fuyumi furrowed her eye brow.

"How did you meet him? Aren't you busy?"

"Apparently your son knows our daughter and visited her in the middle of the night and my daughter offered him to stay here as it's already late for him to travel back to his hotel." Kana said. Fuyumi thought since when does Seiichi have a female friend? On top it off it's her friend's daughter.

"Well. . .that's an interesting piece of news." Fuyumi said earning a laugh from Kana.

"What do you say if we bound each other through a matrimony?" Kana asked making Fuyumi go into shock then Fuyumi laugh.

"Don't you think they were too young for that? Besides Kana you're not the type to set her own daughter to an arrange marriage after what you've been through." Fuyumi said. After Kana's elopement she can clearly remember how she promise not to subject her children to such in the future.

"Oh! No! We're not going to do that yet. However, seeing your son and my daughter interact it wouldn't be too much a surprise if they became a couple at the end of the year." Kana said. She can already see her daughter and Fuyumi's son together.

"You mean-" Fuyumi said not being able to finish what she's saying when Kana giggled excitedly.

"I can't wait already. If their too dense to notice we will take the necessary action." Kana said with that Kana was able to convince Fuyumi and they started planning behind their oblivious children's back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

882K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
82.1K 2K 73
Ominous prophecies and dreams had long foretold the downfall of the cosmos and of its gods and goddesses along with it. It isn't until Volva, a Seere...
134K 5.8K 70
Destiny. Fate. Sumiko never really believed in any of it until she met that man. Out of place and out of time, all Sumiko wanted to do was protect he...
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...