The Big Five...1/2

Por tjcrocks

This is a story about a girl that is normal, no powers no super special abilities, joins the big five. They... Más

Introductions
Im Dreaming... Or not
Pitch has... Friends?
How rude.
Learning time.
Fight preperations
The battle with Pitch
Painting the room
Birthday plans
Getting ready.
The date
Details
Almost
PARTY TIME
Sleepover gone wrong
Makeup? Or Breakup?
Another old freind.
Sing off
Bye.
Alone Again
Camping anyone?
A visit.
One more look
Not real camping
Swimming
Smiles and good times
Spells and Pizza
Girlygirls just want Fabulous
Kidnapping for a good reason
Movies
The bad News
The funeral
A 'Royal' Visit
Drunks and pranks
Nerds, believing, and deals
Dresses
Dances and surprises
'Witch'
Tricks.
Young and losing
A/N
School
Nice one, Jack
Sorry! Another A/N!
HS
Rehearsal
More flashbacks.
Wanna date?
A/N
Decorating
Finishing touches
Visiting -Boys-
Visiting -Girls-
A/N
Last chapter
Last A/N

I did it for a friend

327 10 0
Por tjcrocks

TRINITY

My head hurts really bad. When we got there I put Iva in the shed and then walked to the couch.

They ate a feast to celebrate. I just slept. When I woke up, I made a sandwich. I ate it then checked the time. It was 3:00pm. Jamie walked in the room then jumped back.

"What? did I startle you?" I tease.

"No, but your hair did." I get confused but he hands me a hand mirror. I look and have a black streak?!

"What the?!" I yell. I drop the mirror and it breaks. I grab my chest because it hurts. Elsa and Jack come up to us.

"What is-" she starts but she sees my hair and yells for North.

"What?" He says.

"I have to take Trinity to the trolls. Can I have two snow globes please?" She and Jack help me up.

"What's going on?" Jamie demands.

"Where did Pitch hit you?" She asks.

I point to my chest, still in pain.

North gets back to us and hands us two globes.

"To Arendelle." She throws it.

"Coming Jamie?" Jack asks. Jamie nods. We all head in the portal.

When we step out I don't hurt anymore. "I don't hurt anymore." Another strip turns black.

"Anna! Anna!" Elsa runs and we follow.

She runs into Anna. I bow. "Princess Anna of Arendelle."

"Hello. Yes Elsa?" she waves to me.

"I need you to take us to Kristoff's Family." Elsa points to me and she understands.

Anna leaves and returns five minutes later with Sven, Olaf, and Kristoff.

"Nice to meet you Sven, Olaf and Kristoff." I wave.

They help me on Sven and Olaf sits in front of me. I laugh as he tickles me. Jamie sits behind me.

About five minutes later we get there.

"Where's Grand Pabby." Kristoff asks. The troll rolls up to us when he hears his name. He sees me.

"There is black sand in your heart. Only an act off true love can help you." He says.

"Is there any other cure?" Jack asks.

"The only other way is if The one who put it there takes it out." He says. "Sorry."

I fall to the ground. Another two strips turn black.

"Thank you. Let's go." We all go.

Great, it's making me moody.

We all arrive and everyone is waiting for us in the living room.

"Well?" Mer asks. Another strip turns back. "Great. Our champion is dying."

I suddenly get a pain in my eyes.

I open them and go to the mirror. Great now my eyes are golden like Pitches. Another strip turns black, leaving only one blonde.

I make a snowflake. I walk to the couch. I make more as I sat down down. As I make a fourth one, it turns into black sand. I jump.

"Wow. You really are a monster." My voice says, but deeper.

"Did you say something?" I ask everyone. Everyone shakes their heads.

"It was me. Your evil self. You really are stupid."

"No I'm not." I say. Everyone looks at me like I'm crazy. "I'm going to go eat."

I walk out of the room.

"Stop fighting me. You'll only make it worse."

"Shut up! And I just want to ask you some questions." I say.

"Shoot."

"First of all, what do you mean dark side?"

"I meant, that when Pitch struck you, he made me wake up. In about 1 more hour I will start to take over your body." It laughs.

"I will not let you take over my body. And you're making me sound crazy."

Jamie walks in. "Are you ok? Your eyes are gold like pitches."

"Tell him you're fine."

"Sh. Um, actually, no." I feel a pain.

I keep myself under control.

"What's wrong."

"There is a voice inside my head. It said that when Pitch struck me, the voice woke up. In an hoar it'll take over completely." I say fast.

"We need to tell the others." He was about to run out, but I grab his hand.

"If he tells anyone else, I'll come out sooner than expected. Here, have a timer." It says. A timer is carved into my arm.

"No don't. It said if we tell the others than it'll come out sooner. I guess we need to figure it out." I shrug. He sighs and nods.

We walk out and everyone stares at me.

"Your eyes-" I cut Rap off.

"I know. I need to tell you guys something." It makes me slap myself. "B-but I can't tell you. Or else it'll hurt me."

I show them the timer.

"What is that?" Tooth asks. I think that Elsa told everyone.

"A timer that-" I stop on my own foot.

"Stop! Or else." It hisses.

"Um." I nod for Jamie to tell them. He does, and I fight it.

"Stop struggling." It says out loud. It almost has full control over my mouth.

"Trinity!" Elsa stands up, and so do the others.

"I will not stop struggling. Ever!" I gasp. I'm on the verge of tears. It hurts.

Elsa starts running towards me but it holds up my hands.

"Silence! I will shoot!" It says. A tear runs down my eye. Goodbye controls. "Now what do I do now?"

"Why are you doing this?" Mer asks.

"Why? Because I've been in that puny body for so long. I want control. So, I'm going to 'control' the world." She laughs.

"Aren't you getting ahead of yourself?" I ask.

"No! Now stop talking or else I will hurt you. I know how to damage you. After all, I've lived inside of you your whole life."

"How will you hurt me? you'll only damage yourself." I say. I laugh weakly.

"You'll see. Watch me. I just need more scares." She throws some sand on the ground. She jumps in.

We end up outside the Workshop. She does something, and next thing I know, she leaves my body.

"You won't get away with this. I will fight, for the rest of my life if I have to." I say.

"Oh shut up! Without me, you'll freeze." she grabs my body and throws it in the hole.

"Whoa!" I say as I pop out.

"Trinity?" Hiccup walks towards me. I nod and he helps me to the couch.

"I-It's s-so c-cold." I shiver. They get me some blankets. "I-I'm sorry."

"For what?" They ask.

"I F-failed you. I-I'm s-sorry." I shiver more.

"No you didn't. You defeated Pitch. That's a huge accomplishment." Jack says. I smile a little.

I stand up. "We need to go after her? Me? Us? I don't know."

"You're to weak."

"Nothing's impossible." I smile. We all get in the sleigh. Elsa gives me her cloak. It was big, but cozy.

"Where did she say she was going?" North asks.

"To get her friends. I think she meant Pitches friends. Let's go to Arendelle." I confirm.

We go through a portal and see Anna looking worried.

We land and Elsa runs to her. They talk for a while, then they walk up to us.

"Hans has returned, and he's with the rest." She says.

"Then, we fight!" I hop out of the slay, only to have Jack put my back in.

"You and Jamie stay here."

"But-" I try to argue but he cuts me off.

"Jamie, make sure she stays." He runs off.

"So unfair!" I lean back in the sleigh.

I watch the fight. Merida fights Mordú, Elsa fights Hans, Jack fights Jack, Rap fights Mother Gothel, Hiccup fights Gregovich, and The Guardians watch Evil me to make sure that it doesn't do anything stupid.

I look at Elsa. She almost gets hit with the sword that Hans is using.

I make a snowflake. Good enough to fight. I go to jump out. Jamie grabs my hand.

"Ugh!" I look at my fingers as they start to freeze.

I look at Elsa getting weaker by the second. Then I remember what Anna did for Elsa. I look at my hands. The ice is spreading to my palms.

I hold my hands to my chest. Before I can jump out, Jamie grabs my arm.

"I have to go save Elsa. Please!" Before he could say anything I kissed him on the lips. "Please."

He let go. I jumped out of the slay and ran in front of Elsa.

Five more seconds.

I stand in front of her as Hans was about to hit her with a sword.

"No!" I freeze completely. I breath in, the exhale, my last breath.

JAMIE

She kissed me. Me! On the lips.

I get pulled out of my trance when I hear Trinity shout "No!"

I see her freeze. Everyone finishes off what they were doing. I hop out of the slay. I run to the others.

Elsa is crying on Jack's shoulder. Merida and Hiccup are looking down. Rap is on her knees crying. The Guardians are still watching Evil Trinity. I'm just looking at IceTT.

She is putting her hand in the way and looking away. She was expecting this to happen.

The Guardians run up to us. "Pig problem mates." Bunny points to Evil Trinity.

She has her waist length hair down. Just like Trinity had it. She's wearing a dress made of black sand. She has black makeup all over her face.

"Well well well. My little buddy has frozen completely. Good." She laughs and plays with Trinity's frozen hair. "Now, instead of calling me Evil Trinity, I want you to call me EvilT. It's just so cooler."

"You will not get away with this!" Rap points her finger at EvilT.

"Oh. I already have." EvilT stands proud.

"Your wicked." Tooth snarled.

"Thank you. It's no use flattering me."

Wait, if being mean to her makes her stronger, then being nice to her makes her weak!

"Jack! I have a plan." I whisper to him. I tell him my plan.

"Go for it. It's the only chance we have to stop her." He whispers it to Elsa, Elsa to Rap, Rap to Hiccup, Hiccup to Mer, and Mer to the Guardians.

Rap goes first. "Did you make that dress? It's beautiful."

"What?" EvilT looks confused.

"Yeah. And your hair color is, wooooooow." Elsa declares.

"Stop it." She yells.

We keep complimenting her. She falls to the ground. "Stop! Please, I'll go back, just stop." We nod and she says something then goes back into Trinity.

We wait about five seconds. Then, slowly but surely, she unfreezes.

We all hug her.

"Wait I have to do one more thing." Trinity shoots Hans in the leg with an arrow. He falls back down.

"Well, I guess it's time for us all to go home now." Elsa sighs.

"What, but I don't want to go. I want to stay at the workshop, make more gadgets, and see you guys." Trinity pleads.

"Well, I could use more things like this." North holds up his phone.

"Are you serious? I can live at the N.P?" Trinity asks. He nods and she jumps with excitement.

"Well, better get you all home then. Bye Elsa!" Jack gives her a kiss on the forehead. Awe.

"To the sleigh." North declares. Elsa walks into her kingdom.

TRINITY

First, we dropped off Hiccup . I got to say bye to Toothless.

Then we dropped off Mer. I got to see Angus.

Then we dropped off Rap. I got to meet Flynn, Pascal, and Maximus.

Then we dropped off Jack and Jamie.

"Bye Jamie! Bye Jack!" I wave. Jamie kisses my cheek then gives me a hug.

"Bye Trinity!" He runs off with Jack.

We drop Tooth off at the ToothPalace, Bunny at his place. Then Sandy went home in his own.

"Time to go home?" I ask North. He nods.

We go to the Workshop. I will get used to this.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

18.8K 712 19
Elsa and her sister Anna are going to college for the first time. Anna wants to meet everyone and do everything, but Elsa just wants to hang out. The...
98.5K 5.5K 71
*SEQUEL TO JELSA/THE BIG SIX IN COLLEGE (BOOK 2)* All couples, Jelsa, Eugenzel, Mericcup and Kristanna are married and living happily with their chil...
2.3K 169 26
This is obviously a Jack x Elsa fan-fiction. I may not be the best writer, but here it goes. I know my story may not capture your attention or it mig...
128K 4.6K 27
Elsa, Hiccup, Merida, and Rapunzel are recruited to join the Guardians and team up with Jack Frost to become the Big Five. The Guardians are a group...