The Legendary Hero (OP Deku A...

By dekus_right_nipple

Izuku Midoriya is not quirkless, not even close. He actually is in possession of two quirks, and is one of th... More

Chapter 1: Two Quirks
Chapter 2: The Hero
Chapter 3: Inko Midoriya
Chapter 4: Chisai Yaoyoruzu
Chapter 5: One for All
Chapter 6: Momo Yaoyoruzu
Chapter 7: Changing Ideals
Chapter 8: Preparation
Chapter 9: Kacchan and UA Entrance Exams
Chapter 10:UA
Chapter 11: Fitness Test
Chapter 12: USJ
Chapter 13: USJ (Cont.)
Chapter 14: USJ Finale
Chapter 15: Inko
Chapter 17: First Date?
Chapter 18: All For One
Chapter 19: Gran Torino
Chapter 20: Famous?
Chapter 21: The Dorms
Chapter 22: Sports Festival Introduced
Chapter 23: Training and Momo
Chapter 24: The Sports Festival
Chapter 25: Sports Festival Pt 2
Chapter 26: Sports Festival Pt 3
Chapter 27: Sports Festival Finale
Chapter 28: Internship
Chapter 29: Internship Disasters
Chapter 30: Hero Killer Stain
Chapter 31: Aftermath
Chapter 32: Final Exams
Chapter 33: Summer Training Camp Introduced
Chapter 34: Training Camp
Chapter 35: Disaster
Chapter 36: Counterattack
Chapter 37: True Hero
Chapter 38: The Law
Chapter 39: Consequences
Chapter 40: Pro Hero
Chapter 41: Eight Precepts of Death
Chapter 42: Overhaul
Chapter 43: Eri
Chapter 44: High End
Chapter 45: Save Me
Chapter 46: The Darkness
Chapter 47: The Darkness Pt.2
Chapter 48: Hiyashi Midoriya
Chapter 49: The Second Chapter
The Sovereign
Chapter 50: The Truth
Chapter 51: Beginning of the End
Chapter 52: Kaminari Denki
Chapter 53: Friend
Chapter 54: Sanda Kaminari
Chapter 55: Escalation
Chapter 56: Move On
Chapter 57: Ambush
Chapter 58: 'Sup Kid
Chapter 59: Demon Inside
Chapter 60: Awaken
Chapter 61: Izuku vs Sovereign
Chapter 62: Kuroki Midoriya
Chapter 63: Blessing of God

Chapter 16: The Festival

24.7K 381 856
By dekus_right_nipple

Third Person P.O.V.

One hour later, the Izuku and his mom and Bakugo's family was having a dinner party to celebrate Izuku's mom getting released from the hospital. Izuku was the happiest that Bakugo had ever seen him ever since his mother was hospitalised, and he was very happy for his friend.

For hours, they all talked, and Inko got caught up on everything that had happened. Izuku didn't talk that much, because he was still too elated at seeing his mother finally back. There were some tears from Inko during the conversation, but tears of happiness. She was happier than any mother could be to learn how much her son had grown in her absence, and was especially proud to learn that Izuku was considered the top of the class, and had been voted class president (This was mentioned by Bakugo). There were also tears of sadness and regret, because she felt guilty that she couldn't be there for her son for almost half of his life, albeit unwillingly. But there were many more laughs around the table as they talked about old memories, and new ones too.

Finally, night fell, and it was almost time to sleep. Before she lost the chance to, Inko turned to Mitsuki and Mayuri and bowed to them.

"I'm sorry for burdening you with my son!", she said with embarrassment.

"Nonsense. This is what friends are for! And plus, you 2 will still be living with us now. I won't take no for an answer, at least until you get your feet back from under yourself.", Mitsuki answered.

And like that, the Midoriya family was completely back together. Well, almost back together. But that's a matter for another day.

The next day, Izuku woke up at 8:20 to find the house empty of people other than him and Bakugo, who was still sleeping. He found a note on the fridge from Mitsuki that said that the adults had gone out for the day, and that he and Bakugo had the day to do whatever they wanted. He immediately panicked and started rushing to get ready for school. He ran past Bakugo's room and realised that Bakugo still hadn't woken up.

"Wake up, Kacchan!!! We're going to be late for school!", he shouted at the door.

"SHUT UP, IDIOT! IT'S SATURDAY!! LET ME SLEEP!!!", Bakugo screamed at him, then fell back asleep.

'Oh yeah, I had forgotten about the three day coma I had been in.', Izuku thought to himself as he calmed down. He decided that he couldn't fall back asleep, so he made himself breakfast (Toast, eggs and bacon) and ate alone while thinking Momo's words to him in the hospital room when they had been alone.

Suddenly, there was a crash from Bakugo's room, and Bakugo came out with his hair even messier than normal.

"Oh, you're awake, Kacchan?", Izuku asked lightly.

"Of course I am, because of you.", Bakugo grumbled as he chugged orange juice straight from the jug. He walked over to Izuku's plate and stole a piece of bread, eating it.

"So where did everyone go?", he asked between bites of bread.

"They went out for the day.", Izuku answered as he ate. Suddenly, his phone vibrated, and Bakugo's did at the same time. They both checked it and checked the class group chat, and found this.

pikachu: so do you guys want to come with me for some random thing? I don't know where, but we can plan it at my house? At 10:00?

manly Boi: sure, why not. So meet at your house at 10:00?

pikachu: yeah

sugar_lover: i'm down

revelry_in_the_dark: I'll come too

Soon, every boy had agreed to come excluding Todoroki, Bakugo and Izuku.

all_might_fan: Sorry, I can't come. I have somewhere I need to go

At this, Bakugo looked at Izuku in confusion. "Where are you going?", he asked in confusion.

"I have to go to the festival with Momo.", Izuku answered.

'Oh? Looks like he's got a date... at the festival. I'll keep that in mind...', he thought to himself as smirked to himself at this, and turned back to his phone.

KING_EXPLOSION_MURDER: I'll come too

Then, all the girls except for Momo said that they would come too.

Izuku then called Momo, to ask her when to meet for the festival.

"Hey Momo? When do you want to meet for the festival?", he asked.

"Does 10:00 work for you?", she answered.

"Of course! So see you at the main entrance at 10:00 a.m?", Izuku asked.

"Ok! See you there!", she answered.

Izuku noticed Bakugo smirking at him and immediately blushed.

(1 hour and 10 minutes later)
Izuku was dressed up for his 'date' with Momo, wearing a green sweater and blue jeans. Bakugo was wearing his favourite skull t-shirt, with blue jeans too. Izuku made a portal to Kaminari's house and he went through with Bakugo to pop by and say hello to everyone.

He and Bakugo walked through the portal and found everyone from the class there staring at them.

"Oh! You're finally here, Bakugo! But Izuku, didn't you have somewhere to go?", Kirishima asked.

"Yeah, I just dropped of Kacchan, and I wanted to say hi. I've gotta go now.", Izuku answered with a smile.

After he left, everyone stared at Bakugo with confusion and surprise in their faces.

"WHAT YOU ALL LOOKING AT?!?!", Bakugo shouted.

The entire class flinched at this sudden outburst, except for Uraraka.

"We were just surprised that Izuku gave you a ride here.", she said with a smile.

"Yeah, do you guys live near each other or something?", Kaminari asked with curiosity.

"What do you mean?!?! Don't you know we live in the same house?!?!", Bakugo shouted.

"Nope. You never told us.", Uraraka said with the same smile, as if she didn't know that Bakugo hated it when people disagreed with him.

'Careful, Uraraka! You might die if you talk to Bakugo like that!!!', the entire class thought to themselves as they sweat dropped. Surprisingly, Bakugo didn't get mad at her. Instead, he... smiled?

"I didn't? Oh, my bad. Well, after his mom got in an accident, my family took him in because our families were so close to each other.", he said calmly.

Everyone's heads were spinning. 'Why is he so calm? If one of us talked back to him, even if we were right, he wouldn't acknowledge it, let alone apologise for it! What's going on?!?!', they thought to themselves.

Then Uraraka did something that nearly made almost all of them faint. She took Bakugo's arm and started leading him to Kaminari's house. "Enough talking, let's plan the day everyone!", she said over her shoulder. Bakugo didn't seem to notice her taking his arm, and let her lead him to the house.

'What are they, a couple?!?!', the class thought to themselves as they followed the two to plan the day.

Meanwhile, Izuku had just teleported to Momo's house, and was knocking on the gate door. Suddenly, a small child came running out of the house to the gate.

"Izuku! You're finally here! My sister's been talking non-stop about you, and I was almost ready to die! Thank God you're here, or else I might've gone crazy!", Chisai shouted as he bounced up and down in excitement at seeing Izuku.

"Izuku!!! I'll be there soon!", Momo shouted from the doorway.

"See what I mean?", Chisai sighed.

A minute later, Izuku was inside the house and was talking to Momo's parents, Ukataka and Kireina.

"So, Izuku. We've heard about your heroics in the USJ from Momo the other day. We want to thank you, again, for saving our daughter.", Kireina said with a bow. Her husband followed her lead and bowed too.

"I-It was n-nothing, really, there's no reason to thank me!", Izuku said in nervousness. He was nervous because he hadn't been expecting the heads of one of the richest and most influential families in Japan bowing to him, even if he was on speaking terms with them.

Just then, Momo came from her room to greet Izuku.

"H-Hi I-Izuku.", she said with a blush.

"H-Hi Momo!", he exclaimed, eager to get away from her parents bowing to him. He turned to her, then his jaw dropped.

She was wearing a light blue dress, with white cloud patterns all over it. The skirt of the dress stopped at the middle of her thighs, and she had a light blue ribbon holding her ponytail together. She was carrying a white handbag, and the dress was sleeveless.

Momo's parents grinned at each other, and quickly pushed the two out of the house and the gates, leaving them outside alone.

Momo blushed, and timidly asked, "Well? Do you think this looks good enough for the festival?".

Izuku was lost for words at first, and couldn't answer. She was too beautiful for him, and his mind was blown at the fact that a girl like her considered him a friend.

After a second of silence, he answered, "Did you ask if you looked good enough for the festival? We should be asking if the festival is good enough for you! You're beautiful!"

Momo blushed furiously and stared at her feet, unable to meet Izuku's eyes. Izuku, afraid he had said something wrong, tried to explain.

"I mean, you're always beautiful, it's just you're more beautiful now! I mean, no! That's not what I-wait it is!", he exclaimed, flustered. Momo only smiled in response to this, and said, "Thank you. I know what you're trying to say."

Izuku sighed in relief, but the two of them heard somebody from in the gates.

"Oh my God, just go already! Or get yourselves a room!", Chisai shouted while he played with some toys on the front yard.

Momo and Izuku both blushed furiously, and started to leave for the festival.

Meanwhile

"So, where do you all want to go?", Kaminari asked.

They all started brainstorming places they could go, but to their surprise, Bakugo already had an answer in his mind.

"Why don't we go to the festival.", he proposed with a glint in his eyes.

They all agreed, and it was set. They would be going to the festival immediately. And, 'coincidentally', it would be at the same time as Momo and Izuku.

Bakugo is definitely one sneaky guy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
513K 16K 40
What happens to people that don't have quirks in a world full of quirks? What happens to the world when one quirkless person finally snaps? Well... c...
753 14 4
Izuku Midoriya is far from being the person everyone used to mock. When both of his parents die in a plane crash when he is young, he is sent to l...
77.1K 2.7K 30
🌙 ¡will be under editing soon!🌙 ✨completed jan 2020✨ ⚡️boku no hero acidamia⚡️ 🌻cover by @doodlelotta on insta🌻 (Bnha/mha story) A boy no older...