Secret Twins of Oh Sehun

Od SGPresents

Exo Sehun is a father and It's a secret. Více

Sypnosis
Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

31

2.2K 58 2
Od SGPresents

C H A P T E R  T H I R T H Y - O N E

Sehun's POV

"Okay guys, cut!"

The concert manager announced after stopping the music.

"Everyone have a fifteen minutes break. Let's continue later. Have rest!"

Everyone slump on the floor after that. I could feel my legs woggling in too much movement and pain. So, I did the same as theirs.

I sat at the corner with Chanyeol Hyung when I notice them all gazing at me.

"What?"

I ask wiping my sweat with a towel that I got from my back.

Everyone smirked at my question, some laughed and that made me frown.

"What's funny?"

"Your night after the party didn't turn that well, Huh?"

Kris Hyung drop the question that filled my thoughts.

"Seems like you've been out of your mind this past few days, Maknae." Suho hyung added. "You didn't perform good last week didn't you?"

Everyone laugh at his taunt. I shook my head in disbelief.

"I don't know what your talking about."

I replied trying to forgo the conversation. But looks like they were more interested than I less thought.

"C'mon, Maknae. You are representing our team yet you look like you failed it." Baekhyun Hyung retort.

Causing another set of laughters that echoed through the concert hall.

"I didn't failed anything, Hyung."

My answer made them tease me more. Which I freaking regret.

"But you didn't look satisfied at all. For sure it wasn't enough."

"His performance wasn't enough to be exact."

I glared at them for that. But clearly, I don't really care what they say at the moment.

What bothered me most was Haeun.

She hasn't talked to me yet. I tried making conversations with her this morning but all she does was to kill it with a one-word response when It's been three days since that incident in the car. I thought everything would be fine after that but I should've expected the worst. She feast me with silence all throughout and it's pissing me off.

Nonetheless, I knew to myself it was wrong to raise a voice at her. But then, I have too. I respect her and, that, happening in my car is not the right thing.

She wasn't ready for it at all. She was just drunk. We have to blame all in the alcohol and of course, Noona.

"Hey stop talking about those things in here."

I heard Manager Levi nag who just came back carrying a plastic bag of water bottles. The others came grabbing one from him. Chanyeol Hyung did too and gave me the other.

"Thanks."

He just nod with a smile.

"It's not safe to talk about that in public. We trust nobody and don't forget that."

Silence caught them. I couldn't be grateful enough after I was being recouped by Manager Levi.

I'm not yet done dealing with Haeun's cessation and here they are trying to mess up my mind. When I'm clearly in a havoc dilemma with her.

"We're just wandering about Sehun's action, Hyung." Luhan retort. "He seems too quiet after your anniversary party."

Manager Levi shrug his shoulders.

"Neither I, but just let him be. That man has a lot to think on his own."

In the end, They stop messing with me and move on to another topic. Which was about the other activities we have before we leave for the tour.

"The fan meeting we have with LE Company will happen really soon. Though our sudden leave of contract from the recent company is still on the rise, We're trying to stop all the negative impact for the event before it screws up the plan."

"Some reports don't have to do anything with the contract. They just wanted to make a headline for money."

Everyone agreed with Xiumin Hyung. He was right, they don't have any say with us leaving that company when we want too. Besides we haven't broken any rule and we paid for the remaining months we couldn't perform the last activities to promote their merchandise.

"I know. I just want to inform you guys to not get the wrong idea with the reports happening on tv or what the social media has to say."

Manager Levi sighed.

"You guys have to focus on the tour and that's it."

We all nod at him.

Though I knew both our leaders were concerned about that. I heard the news from Chen Hyung that the two were discussing the recent issue we were involved in every night.

I guess they were trying to figure a way out of this matter. Besides, It was their role. To get every one of us out of the public subjects.

"Fifteen minutes is done! Let's get back to work!"

The dance director announce from a distance.

"Gosh, this routine is really tiring that we deserve a drink tonight."

Baekhyun announce making us laugh.

"Fine. Drinks on me tonight!"

Manager Levi notice making us surprise.

Well, It was rare to see him like that. Unless it was Suho or Kris Hyung who'd offer. He said it would be a waste of money to spend drinks over a dozen lunatic men.

"And Sehun has to come this time." He pointed at me. "You know I won't acknowledge a poor reply, Maknae."

I just chuckle and nod. Besides, I thought I also need one too. To clear my mind for a while. Three bottles must be is enough. I have a scheduled date with the twins tonight and I don't want to stir that up.

"You guys work hard so you'll have two bottles each."

"Two bottles each?" Chanyeol Hyung complaint. "That's not enough, Hyung."

"Well, that's enough for my budget. My wife would kill me if I spend too much because of alcohol."

We were about to take our places when we heard a voice coming from somewhere and I swear we felt all of us froze after seeing who just came.

"Hey, Guys! Long-time no see!"

Haeun's POV

I decided to clean up the house since I don't have anything to do today. I had a day off for the weekends and since the kids were busy hanging out upstairs with Jiwoo, I guess it's time for me to do the household chores.

Besides, it would also help me to loosen up a bit. In order to release the tension in my body that has been there for the last three days.

I couldn't forget how shameful it was after what I did to Sehun. I know how it was truly embarrassing. But eventually, I have to say it wasn't my fault. It was my other mind speaking and making actions for me that I never want when I'm on my normal thinking.

The only reason why I didn't want to drink any alcohol since. I always mess up. The very first time I did, I got pregnant with the twins.

Ugh. It's good to know that Sehun wouldn't be here until before dinner. I heard this morning they will have an intense practice which is very fine with me.

It's not that I didn't want to see him around the house. It's just that every time he talks normally with me, all I remember was the worst thing I did in his car and I'm extremely ashamed of that.

The household chores finish for more than half a day. I change some sheets from the living room and some from the kitchen. I tried to tidy things up.

I didn't even realize that it was almost dinner. I only did when I glance at the clock that says seven pm.

Though it made me frown. I can't remember Sehun telling me he would be coming home late tonight.

"Noona!"

I glance at the door frame from the living room and saw Jiwoo scanning through his phone.

"What? Is there something wrong?"

I calmly ask. He paused in front of me and glance.

"What?" I repeat when I saw hesitations in his eyes. "Seriously Jiwoo? I don't have time playing games I have to prepare dinner for us."

I was about to leave but he block my way.

"Something is going on with the media. Look."

He raised his phone and the first I saw was the headline about Exo.

"I don't really want to share it but it's all over the media. Every fan knows all of it."

My brows creased after seeing a photo indicated with the report. The image came from Kai's social media account with a caption 'Reunited'. They went to a bar-restaurant in the city. I didn't know what name it was.

However, The girl who was sitting beside Sehun with a mask on her face distracted me. Her head was laying down his shoulders and her hands hugging his free arms. Both of them were posing for the camera just like everyone else. If I were a stranger, I would say they look like a couple.

"Did Hyung told you he would go out tonight?"

I sighed. Gritting my teeth to stop the anger that was covering my anxiety.

"I don't know."

That was my simple reply before taking my eyes away from the screen. Though I knew it kept replaying to my mind.

Was that the reason he push me away? That kind of making sense now. I didn't even know why I didn't ask about his relationships all this time. Pabo!

Why do I feel pain carving my heart because of a picture?

"Can you help me fix dinner instead? I was planning to make some pasta."

I said changing the topic and walking to the kitchen. I felt Jiwoo running after me.

"N-Noona. Don't tell me Hyung didn't inform you about this?"

I walk to the counter and glance at him. Grabbing the apron from the small cabinet, I smirk.

"I won't don't worry."

His eyes rounded in surprise.

"N-Noona, I'm sorry."

"Can you just help me instead? We're almost late for dinner, Jiwoo."

I started snatching some stuffs from the fridge, hoping this could help me calm down.

Sehun's POV

I took my third drink from the table when I heard my phone rang. I observe the place before opening the message that came from Jiwoo.

Jiwoo:

Hyung, I'm sorry. It was all over the news. I thought Noona knows about it.

I frowned and check the source he sent me. It wasn't that long when I saw an article of the recent picture that Kai posted in his account.

I felt my heart skipped. I went to back to Jiwoo's message and read it again.

Haeun. Fuck. She knows about this!

"Kai?"

I approach him without anyone's notice from the opposite table. He was laughing through a random joke that Baekhyun Hyung made before glancing at me.

"Why? Is there something wrong?"

"Did you upload the photo?"

He nod while taking another drink from his own Soju.

"Yeah, I did. Why?"

It made me curse. He saw my reaction that made him slowly regain his oblivious.

"Shit. Did Haeun knew about it?"

He ask in a mumble. Trying not to make everyone notice our own conversation.

I couldn't gave him any answer. I opened my message box and send Haeun message immediately.

Me:

I'm going home. Let's talk.

I bit my lips after sending it. My fingers were tapping the back of my phone as I wait for her reply and see her name pop-out my screen.

I didn't mind the laughter happening on the table because of their topic.

My only wish was to at least receive a reply from Haeun. But minutes past, I didn't saw any possibilities of her response.

I tried contacting her phone but I only earn a flash of words from the service that the number was unavailable.

She block me.

"What's wrong Sehunie?"

Dahee ask. She tried peaking over my phone but I hid it before she could. I look straight over Manager Levi at the other end of the table.

"Hyung, I have to go."

I announce grabbing my own stuff from the table.

The laughter died down and everyone was watching as I prepare to leave.

"But everyone is staying until midnight! Your unfair, Sehunie!"

I cringe at her loud voice. No one but her could only make that reaction.

"Sorry, but I couldn't stay. I have important things to do."

I nod at Hyung and they did the same.

"Take care, Sehun."

"Send regards from us!"

"Oppa? Why are you not stopping him?!"

I took my cap and walk straight to the exit door. I didn't need to look back.

Haeun is what disarraying my head right now. I could imagine her dripping in outrage and madness. I didn't want to anger her more. That wasn't even a part of my plan!

"Sehun! Where are you going?"

I didn't have to turn around when I heard Dahee's voice. Does she seriously have to follow me?

"Home."

I said referring to Haeun. She's my only home. The woman who could stir my mind and fix me that quick.

"What do you mean Home? You're living in your dorm and Oppa hasn't left yet."

"Look, I don't want to waste my time right now. I really have to fix something so I apologize if I couldn't stay."

I was about to open my car but she block my way and grab my arms.

"Fine! I will let you go this time. But you have to promise me we will hang out this weekend."

I scowl at her. Is she losing her mind? Never in my life, I would plan to go out if It wouldn't be with Haeun herself.

"I can't do that I have matters to do."

My eyes averting her gaze and grabbing the handle of my car.

"But Sehun, I just came back and we haven't seen each other for a few years!"

"You could ask Hyung to come with you if you have certain places to go to. I have to leave."

I didn't wait for her reply. My body immediately hop to my car and start the engine. I rush the car to the road in no time. Taking glances of the clock as I leave.

Ten minutes. I have to be home or else it will be the death of me.

Haeun's POV

After finishing dinner the kid's run-up to the window which was the closest view from the gates and they only do that when Sehun has some activities at night involving them.

I was bewildered so ask, "Why are you waiting for daddy?"

I sat beside Jieun. She was staring at the window. Hopefully waiting for the familiar car to appear.

"He promise we will have a movie night, Mommy. But he didn't join us for dinner."

She pout. Her reaction starting to feel disappointed but still patiently waiting for him to come home.

He even have the guts to promise the kids but what? He choose to be with his friends and, that, whoever woman she is.

I don't want to know her name either.

"Daddy will be late in his practice, Baby. You could ask him tomorrow if you want too."

And here I am trying to save him in this situation. Lying in front of the kids.

Little didn't they know their father was having fun with another woman.

Ugh. I hate him. I hate both of them.

"But mommy, It's Sunday tomorrow. We can't stay late for bed."

Jihun was the one to respond. He decided rather not to check the windows and slump on the couch. His face was kind of unhappy as Jieun.

"Mommy will let you have your movie tomorrow. Is that okay?"

Their face lighten up quickly. Jieun even jump to cross my direction.

"Really, Mommy?" Her eyes twinkle in delight. "Do you really promise?"

It made me chuckle. I pinch her nose and nod. "Mommy promise that baby."

But then I was startled when I heard an engine of a car parking at the front.

He's here?

"Uwah! Daddy is home!"

Jihun shrieked in excitement. He ran to the doors and Jieun walk after him.

I watch them hurrying to open the doorknob for their father like they usually do every time he comes home. I sighed.

I guess I don't have to promise for tomorrow.

The door shriek opened and my heart went cold as the weather outside after hearing his footsteps.

"Daddy!"

"Hey, there you two!"

I stood up from the couch preparing to leave upstairs when I caught him staring me. But before I could even forfeit with his eyes, I avoid my gaze.

"You brought us food!"

"Why are you late, daddy? You didn't join us for dinner."

"I'm sorry, Baby." Sehun carry Jieun on his arms and kiss her cheeks. "Can't you forgive Daddy?"

"Hm-hmm! It's okay. Mommy told me you have to practice more so it's fine."

I couldn't stop myself from groaning inwardly. Why did I missed how vocal they are with him? They could share everything to Sehun, especially those things that has to involve his name.

"Really, Baby? Mommy said that?"

I was even more pissed when I heard him taunting me from his tone.

"Yup! She did so I understand."

"Daddy we should start watching movies now! Mommy will join us too!"

My shock expression finally met theirs. Truth to be told, I wasn't planning to join them but here is Jihun acting like my program manager at some point.

"That will be fun." Sehun put Jieun back on the floor. "Should we start our movie date night?"

"Yes!"

"Yehet!"

The kids grab the food from him and ran to the living room. They both started to debate what to watch and heck they forgot I existed in that room.

I decided to walk upstairs. Passing by Sehun, I thought he'd let me go like this morning. But he didn't. He completely block my way with his body on the way to the stairs.

"Where are you going?"

His eyes trying to hold my attention. I scold my self to not seek his face neither even his lips.

"I have to change."

Once again, I was cutting our conversation. Not because I felt anxious but because I felt irritated.

"Okay. You get back here after you change. If not i'm dragging your ass down here, Understood?"

My brows creased at his vigilant words. Trying to boss me around when he was the one doing mistake at the first place?

How dare he do that to me?

I purse my lips. Took a deep sigh and just, nod. Ugh.

"Good."

Sehun went close to my direction with a smirk on his face. He then gave my jaw near my lips a peck of kisses before walking to the living room to join the kids.

I was left stunned at my place.

Sehun's POV

I watch the clock while the kids watch the movie. We're almost on halfway part but Haeun hasn't walked down from upstairs yet.

I've been checking the wall clock from time to time. But still no clues of her from stairs. I don't even hear her footsteps nearing our direction. I sighed.

"Daddy, where's mommy?"

"I don't know-"

"I'm right here, baby."

My eyes quickly glance at the door frame. I saw a shadow of Haeun entering the living room. Only the lights from the TV screen was serving brightness to the place.

However, I could still see she was wearing short shorts and long sleeves.

She carefully slid to the couch in my opposite direction and grab the pillow that serves as a boundary between us. Her eyes stayed at the movie later on.

Giving me more access to praise her beautiful outlines.

"Would you please stop that?"

Her irritated voice scold me. But since her eyes were focused on the TV I disregard her notions and continued staring at her from her face down to her exposed thighs.

"Sehun."

I chuckled.

"Are you talking to me?"

It seems like I reach her patience. Haeun shut her eyes closed and opened it after before she took a glance at me.

I slump my back on the couch and smirk. "Now you're talking to me."

"Seriously, Sehun. Stop."

She was scowling and I didn't know why I find her fascinating every time she does that reaction. But of course, it has to be involved with me.

"I'm not doing anything wrong, Babe."

Haeun glared. "Stop staring at me. I swear i'm going to hit you with this pillow."

"Staring is fine, At least. I'm not even touching you."

Her eyes glinted with the agitation of hurting me with a pillow. I feel bad about that. My heart hurts.

"I'm serious, Sehun. Just stop it."

Her grumpiness carved a smile to my face. It's encouraging me to annoy her more and I just find her cute at that reaction.

"Are you really that mad at me?"

I tried reading her expression but she hides it by watching the movie.

"Let's not talk about that here, Sehun."

"Why not?"

I glance at the kids who were so fond of the movie and I guess they wouldn't notice as we talk behind them.

"C'mon, Babe. I don't want to take this argument until the next day."

I heard from Manager Levi that if a couple had an argument, they should fix it before the day ends or else it wouldn't be healthy for their relationship.

I don't want that.

"Haeun?"

I approach her. but she still acted as if I was just a wind passing through. Like what she did to me earlier this morning, Trying her best to avoid the conversation.

Nuh-uh. I won't let her do that to me this time. Three days is enough.

I check at the kids once more. When I assume they wouldn't mind, I push myself over Haeun and cornered her to the couch.

"Sehun!" Her eyes broadened at what I did. "W-What the heck are you doing?"

"Keeping your attention only to me because we are about to discuss the problem right now."

"W-What? I don't get you."

"Let's start our discussion with what happened in my car a few days ago. Shall we?"

She shake her head while frowning. It made me smile but I quickly redeem my seriousness.

"Listen, Babe, I wasn't even planning to reject what you wanted to do that night. I don't plan to make you feel disappointed or make you feel ashamed. Heck, I'm all in if that's what you want. I would even give you the privilege of owning me. You could have everything I have and Damn, I would be the most happiest man alive. You don't even need to ask for it because I like it better when you boss me around. With the things I do. Hence, I would still volunteer myself. You know that. But then, I respect you at all cost and doing it in public without your right permission would equal me to a man without his manner and dignity. I would consider myself fucked up if I ever did that, Haeun. A worthless man who was undeserving of your love."

"Sehun.."

"I promise myself to never touch you again after the twins. Though, I knew they were times I couldn't get hold of my patience. Well, what can I do? You were always tempting me."

Haeun frown hitting my chest with her fisted arms. "I wasn't tempting you, pabo!"

I chuckled. I grab her hands to feel her delicate touch, cupping it to my face before leaving it with some tap-kisses.

"But still, I already promise that to myself. We can't do that, Babe. Unless we made our vows in front of the altar and when I finally heard you saying yes to be my wife forever. Therefore, you gave me permission for everything. Am I right?"

Haeun bit her lower lip and nod. She averted her gaze somewhere around my face.

"Now we have to talk about what happened earlier."

Her unhappy reaction cover her calm features all of a sudden.

"Who is she, Sehun? I swear if you like her, I'll slap this hands on your face and it will hurt really really bad you'll forgot you have a face that exist."

I couldn't contain my laugh at her threat. There, I like it more when she does that. When she tries to dominate the situation.

I'd be more willing to surrender myself under Haeun Song.

"What you saw on social media wasn't all true, Babe. That girl beside me was our former manager. Since then she was always trying to get close to me and Manager Levi could prove that. Even my team could. At some point, I couldn't stand her closeness one day. I already felt uncomfortable around her. The reason that the higher-management has to pull her out from being our Guardian. She was clingy and I don't like it. That's why Manager Levi steps in. He took the spot after her."

"Is that why you let her hug you like that?"

I smirk after seeing Haeun's reaction. She doesn't look happy at all and love it.

"No, I didn't let her. She only did that when Kai was about to take that picture. It was fast and I couldn't respond quickly."

"You should've take the seat far away from her."

"I did. I was sitting beside Luhan Hyung but she push him away so she could take that place."

She stared at my face as if waiting to sense some lies from my words and confession.

"You don't believe me aren't you?"

I was expecting the worst But Haeun shake her head to my surprise.

"I believe you, Sehun."

"You have too." I lowered my head and gave a kiss on her cheeks. "You're the only one I want in life. I don't want them. I don't need them. It was always you ever since, Haeun. Trust me."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

72.2K 2.2K 29
Venti's life as a preschool teacher, and how he manages to hide his desires for the single father of one of his lovely students.
906 25 9
Sehun loves him and he knows this for a fact but he is always being rejected and keeps pushing away his feelings for his elder. Will he admit his fee...
256K 14.8K 50
• 'Kim Jongin' is a single father of his only son. He was known as a popular young entrepreneur who owns big companies. He doesn't have any intention...
361K 11.8K 35
minho and jisung have a secret romance. ⚠️TW⚠️ homophobia sh child abuse smut