The Legendary Hero (OP Deku A...

dekus_right_nipple

Izuku Midoriya is not quirkless, not even close. He actually is in possession of two quirks, and is one of th... Еще

Chapter 1: Two Quirks
Chapter 2: The Hero
Chapter 3: Inko Midoriya
Chapter 4: Chisai Yaoyoruzu
Chapter 5: One for All
Chapter 6: Momo Yaoyoruzu
Chapter 7: Changing Ideals
Chapter 8: Preparation
Chapter 9: Kacchan and UA Entrance Exams
Chapter 10:UA
Chapter 12: USJ
Chapter 13: USJ (Cont.)
Chapter 14: USJ Finale
Chapter 15: Inko
Chapter 16: The Festival
Chapter 17: First Date?
Chapter 18: All For One
Chapter 19: Gran Torino
Chapter 20: Famous?
Chapter 21: The Dorms
Chapter 22: Sports Festival Introduced
Chapter 23: Training and Momo
Chapter 24: The Sports Festival
Chapter 25: Sports Festival Pt 2
Chapter 26: Sports Festival Pt 3
Chapter 27: Sports Festival Finale
Chapter 28: Internship
Chapter 29: Internship Disasters
Chapter 30: Hero Killer Stain
Chapter 31: Aftermath
Chapter 32: Final Exams
Chapter 33: Summer Training Camp Introduced
Chapter 34: Training Camp
Chapter 35: Disaster
Chapter 36: Counterattack
Chapter 37: True Hero
Chapter 38: The Law
Chapter 39: Consequences
Chapter 40: Pro Hero
Chapter 41: Eight Precepts of Death
Chapter 42: Overhaul
Chapter 43: Eri
Chapter 44: High End
Chapter 45: Save Me
Chapter 46: The Darkness
Chapter 47: The Darkness Pt.2
Chapter 48: Hiyashi Midoriya
Chapter 49: The Second Chapter
The Sovereign
Chapter 50: The Truth
Chapter 51: Beginning of the End
Chapter 52: Kaminari Denki
Chapter 53: Friend
Chapter 54: Sanda Kaminari
Chapter 55: Escalation
Chapter 56: Move On
Chapter 57: Ambush
Chapter 58: 'Sup Kid
Chapter 59: Demon Inside
Chapter 60: Awaken
Chapter 61: Izuku vs Sovereign
Chapter 62: Kuroki Midoriya
Chapter 63: Blessing of God

Chapter 11: Fitness Test

29.9K 489 797
dekus_right_nipple

Izuku P.O.V.

When we got outside, Aizawa turned to Kacchan and asked, "What was your recorded softball throw in middle school?"

"67 meters.", Kacchan answered.

I remember it being closer to 69 meters, but I kept my mouth shut.

"Throw the ball like you did in middle school, but this time use your quirk for more power.", Aizawa said.

Kacchan took the ball and started winding it up. Right before throwing it, he added an explosion to the throw making the ball rocket into the air.

"DIE!!!!", he yelled while throwing the ball.

'Die?' I thought to myself.

Aizawa showed us how far Kacchan's ball went.

"2 KILOMETERS?!?!?", we all yelled in shock. I had personally thought that he would have gotten closer to 1600 meters, but it looked like he had gotten much stronger while he was in America.

Aizawa turned to face all of us. "You will be allowed to use your quirks for every aspect of this fitness test.", he said with a bored tone. "But... the one with the lowest overall marks will be expelled."

We started off with the long jump, which I got first in due to One for All, followed by Kacchan. The next one, the grip strength test, I got second in, as an octopus like guy named Shoji had a monster score of 540 kilograms. Next, we did the 50 meter dash, and I got first again by teleporting, followed by Iida. On the sideways jump, I just continously teleported, and got the top score too.

Finally, we got to the final test, the pitch. Kacchan got an even higher score of 2200 meters, probably due to the fact that his hands were sweaty from all of the exercises.

When it is finally my turn to go, I tried something new. Instead of using One For All, I made a portal that lead to the other side of the planet. I just dropped the ball in through the portal, and got the second top score with 40 000 kilometers. The top score, a brown haired girl with a gravity quirk named Ochaco, got first with infinity. Aizawa seemed to approve my method, and I could swear I saw him smile.

After we finished up the pitching test, Aizawa gave us the scoring sheet.

1. Izuku Midoriya
2. Katsuki Bakugo
3. Todoroki Shouto
4. Momo Yaoyoruzu
5. Tenya Iida

And the list went on until the last name.

20. Mineta Minoru

Mineta started crying as he realized that he would be expelled, so I went to him and comforted him.

"Its ok, Mineta. Use this as fuel to become stronger. Remember this: whenever you feel like you just can't go on anymore, raise your head and smile. Smile and break through the pain, because this isn't the end for you. Hold your head up high, and don't let this bring you down. I believe in you!", I said to him with a reassuring smile.

Mineta stopped crying and looked at me with a different look in his eyes than before. "That's right! I'll hold my head up high, and keep through the pain! This isn't the end for me!", he shouted with a small smile.

I started smiling to myself when I heard clapping from behind me. I turned around and saw Aizawa with a genuine smile. "Part of being a hero is about being able to cope with failure.", he said. "Because you have demonstrated to me that you don't deserve to be expelled, you won't be expelled, Mineta."

At first, Mineta looked stunned. Then he started jumping with joy, making us all laugh.

"And one more thing.", Aizawa added. "Being a hero isn't only about fighting and rescuing. It is also about comforting the innocents that you save, because that may be what really saves them in the end."

After saying this, he gave me a small nod, like a nod of approval. I deadpanned at this, as I had assumed that Aizawa never approved anything, until Aizawa reverted to his normal self.

"Now get to class in 5 minutes! Heroes have no time to be standing around, so the last one back has to clean up the classroom during lunch", he said while waking back to the school.

I sighed as I teleported into class. I guess people weren't kidding when they said that the hero course would be much harder than I would expect.

Momo P.O.V.

When I heard Izuku say those words of comfort to Mineta, I got a small feeling of deja vu. The last time, he had said words just like that to the boy from the car incident. I felt the feelings I used to always have whenever I had been near Izuku resurface, and my heart fluttered.

As I looked around the rest of the class, I noticed that many of them had looks of admiration on their faces, but that many of the girls had more than that. Their faces were those of people that were in love. I felt a twang of jealousy. 'How can they look at my Izuku like that?', I thought to myself. I immediately shook my head in frustration. 'When did I start getting so protective? And how is he my Izuku?', I thought to myself, trying to get rid of these unhealthy thoughts.

Later, during lunch, everyone from Class 1-A sat together in the cafeteria other than Izuku, Mineta and Bakugo. Mineta had gotten last place in the race back to our class, so he was forced to clean the classroom. Izuku stayed behind to help because he felt bad for Mineta. Bakugo had said that he didn't feel like eating and went off on his own. We started talking about our quirks when Izuku and Mineta came running towards us.

"Hey guys!", Izuku said with a smile that melted the hearts of every girl watching. "We finished cleaning pretty early because it was only the first day, so we came to eat."

Alot of the girls tried to make space for him on their seat, but Izuku just went to an empty spot right between me and Kaminari. Because of how squished we were because of the lack of space, his arm kept on brushing mine, his shoulder touching mine completely. As we each explained our quirks, I couldn't help but notice how chiseled his body was, and spaced out of the conversation. Suddenly, someone asked Izuku his quirk, and everyone paid closer attention than they had earlier. I looked at him closely because I hadn't asked him about his quirks before in detail.

"Well, technically I have 3 quirks.", he said.

I gave him a look, as I had been under the impression that he had 2 quirks.

He gave me an 'I'll explain later' face.

"The first one is called Space. I can basically create portals and teleport. I also found that I could switch places with something, and also that I can switch the placing of two non organic objects. I had initially thought that this wasn't an attack type quirk, but I was wrong. Using this quirk, I can teleport something that isn't alive into a different dimension.", he continued.

It maked perfect sense to me, but I looked around the table and saw that alot of the people had lost him at the last part. He seemed to notice this, and elaborated.

"So I can kind of erase things that aren't alive.", he said.

Everyone still doesn't seem to understand, so he looked at me.

"Could you make me a piece of wood, please?", he asked with a sigh.

I happily obliged, creating a block of wood the size of a binder and handing it to him.

"Watch this.", he said with a smile.

He pointed his hand towards the block of wood, and flicked upwards. Instantly, the middle section disappeared, leaving a clean cut on either side of the remaining pieces if wood.

Everybody seemed to understand now.

"That's so cool!"

"That's such an amazing quirk!"

"But that's so powerful!"

After they quieted down, he smiled and said, "My second quirk is even cooler, in my opinion."

Everyone perked up at this, wanting to know more. In my peripheral vision, I saw Bakugo come from one of the hallways and sit between Mineta and Uraraka.

"My second quirk is in my eyes. It's called God's Eyes. Basically, my eyes can see anything. I can see through walls, see heat signatures, I can see from 360° around me, can see from super far away, strengths, weaknesses and I can also see thoughts and even read what someone is going to do before they do it. When I use this quirk, my eyes turn red, and overuse will make my eyes hurt and bleed. There is one part of the quirk that I haven't mastered. I have telekinesis in my eyes, but after using it for 3 seconds makes my eyes hurt and become dry. After awhile they start to bleed."

The class became speechless.

"Are you even a human?"

"That name is so cool!"

"How did you get those 2 quirks?"

"But that name tho!"

"Didn't you say there was a third?"

"No wonder you're famous already."

Izuku laughed. "Well, I guess having 2 quirks is really cool, but I think all of your quirks are interesting too!", he said with a smile.

"Hey, didn't you say there was a third quirk? What is it?", asked Kaminari as he leaned forward in anticipation.

Izuku froze, and seemed to think to himself. "Uhhhhh... I don't know how to-", he began, but he was stopped by the bell.

"Guess there's no time to talk!"; he said brightly, then promptly ran away. Everyone in the class looked at each other, their looks saying What was that about?, then we went to class. I've known Izuku for long enough, so I knew that something was wrong, that he was hiding something.

While I thought about what Izuku was hiding, someone grabbed my shoulder. Turning around, I found Bakugo with a worried expression.

"You saw that right?", he asked, then I realized that he was talking about Izuku. "Something's wrong, I can feel it."

"Yeah... it's like he's hiding something.", I answered. I don't know Bakugo that well, but I do know that he's like a brother to Izuku, so it makes sense that he's worried.

"I don't have a good feeling about this. Izuku has never kept secrets from me, so this must be something really big.", he said with a worried tone of voice.

I silently agreed with him, but decided that I'll respect Izuku's privacy, because I had a feeling that whatever he was hiding was important to him, and he wouldn't appreciate people poking their noses in his business.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

96.4K 1.8K 14
Izuku Midoriya has been dating Katsuki Bakugo since Elementary School. They hid their relationship. Katsuki doesn't like to see Izuku be bullied just...
609K 21K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...
4.3K 86 8
Midoriya Izuku, after being told he cannot be a hero from his idol All Might, does he stop trying? NO! Midoriya doesn't have a quirk, but he's so int...
1.1M 32.2K 72
Join us as we explore the story of what if Izuku Midoriya was expelled on the day of the quirk apprehension test that Eraserhead conducted on the fir...