The Legendary Hero (OP Deku A...

By dekus_right_nipple

Izuku Midoriya is not quirkless, not even close. He actually is in possession of two quirks, and is one of th... More

Chapter 1: Two Quirks
Chapter 2: The Hero
Chapter 3: Inko Midoriya
Chapter 4: Chisai Yaoyoruzu
Chapter 5: One for All
Chapter 6: Momo Yaoyoruzu
Chapter 7: Changing Ideals
Chapter 8: Preparation
Chapter 9: Kacchan and UA Entrance Exams
Chapter 11: Fitness Test
Chapter 12: USJ
Chapter 13: USJ (Cont.)
Chapter 14: USJ Finale
Chapter 15: Inko
Chapter 16: The Festival
Chapter 17: First Date?
Chapter 18: All For One
Chapter 19: Gran Torino
Chapter 20: Famous?
Chapter 21: The Dorms
Chapter 22: Sports Festival Introduced
Chapter 23: Training and Momo
Chapter 24: The Sports Festival
Chapter 25: Sports Festival Pt 2
Chapter 26: Sports Festival Pt 3
Chapter 27: Sports Festival Finale
Chapter 28: Internship
Chapter 29: Internship Disasters
Chapter 30: Hero Killer Stain
Chapter 31: Aftermath
Chapter 32: Final Exams
Chapter 33: Summer Training Camp Introduced
Chapter 34: Training Camp
Chapter 35: Disaster
Chapter 36: Counterattack
Chapter 37: True Hero
Chapter 38: The Law
Chapter 39: Consequences
Chapter 40: Pro Hero
Chapter 41: Eight Precepts of Death
Chapter 42: Overhaul
Chapter 43: Eri
Chapter 44: High End
Chapter 45: Save Me
Chapter 46: The Darkness
Chapter 47: The Darkness Pt.2
Chapter 48: Hiyashi Midoriya
Chapter 49: The Second Chapter
The Sovereign
Chapter 50: The Truth
Chapter 51: Beginning of the End
Chapter 52: Kaminari Denki
Chapter 53: Friend
Chapter 54: Sanda Kaminari
Chapter 55: Escalation
Chapter 56: Move On
Chapter 57: Ambush
Chapter 58: 'Sup Kid
Chapter 59: Demon Inside
Chapter 60: Awaken
Chapter 61: Izuku vs Sovereign
Chapter 62: Kuroki Midoriya
Chapter 63: Blessing of God

Chapter 10:UA

30.4K 486 546
By dekus_right_nipple

Izuku P.O.V.

The next day, me and Kacchan got a letter from UA after eating dinner. When we opened the letter, a hologram came out. It was All Might.

"Looks like you two live together, so this is a double message. The two of you passed your tests with flying colours! Young Bakugo, you set a record for villain points, getting 300. But, there was a twist! There was something called hero points, which were given based on how much you saved others! Young Bakugo, you got none (Bakugo smiled to himself at this), but Young Midoriya, you set a record for hero points! You got 210 hero points, and those added to your villain points gave you the highest score overall of 310! Young Bakugo, you scored 300, just short of Young Midoriya. This gave you second place! Congratulations, and welcome to Your Hero Academia!"

I looked over at Kacchan and he looked at me. Suddenly we both started laughing so hard that Aunt Mitsuki had to yell at us to shut up. Kacchan gave me a fist bump and I happily accepted, as the fact that I had been accepted to my dream school finally set in.

When we told Aunt Mitsuki the news, she laughed in happiness and pride.

"I knew you two would make it! I'm so proud of both of you!", she exclaimed while hugging us. Suddenly, her tone changed. "Now do the dishes before I make you.", she commanded.

Me and Kacchan scrambled and did the dishes on record time. We did not want to get Aunt Mitsuki angry.

(Time Skip)

The next day, me and Kacchan walked to school together. We managed to get to UA without anyone interrupting us to talk to me about what I had said in front of the world (There were alot of mixed opinions out there, but the majority supported the idea), but when we get to the entrance, All Might came out of nowhere and stopped me.

"Young Midoriya! I finally found you! Could you come and talk to me for a bit?", he asked.

I look at Kacchan, who seemed to understand.

"Go. I'll see you in class.", he said, then left to get to our classroom.

All Might turned to me. "I just wanted to say congratulations! I saw how you took out so many of the robots with One for All, and I couldn't be more proud. The teacher's also all saw how you took out so many robots while saving so many, and they were raving about you. They seemed to really like your calm problem solving! Now good luck on your first day!", he said then saw some people come over, pointing at him and shouting in excitement. "Now if you'll excuse me, I seem to have some fans."

As All Might signed some autographs, I head to my class. I got lost multiple times, and once I even accidentally walk into a class that said Class 3-A, because I had only seen the A. I was Class 1-A, not 3-A. When I walked in, a bunch of older looking people turned around, staring at me.

"Are you lost?", someone with blonde hair up on a spike and a very cartoon-like face asked me.

"Uhhhh... y-yeah.", I answered.

The guy walked up to me and smiled. "I'm Mirio Togata. What class are you trying to get to?", he asked.

"Uhhhh... Class 1-A."

Mirio smiles. "So you're in the hero class too? Let's see here... take a left, then a right, then... actually I have no idea how to get there. Do you know, Amajiki?"

He turned to someone with black/dark purple hair and his head on his desk.

"I don't know... please don't make me talk to strangers.", Amajiki answered with a groan.

"Oh! I know where it is! I know where it is! Can I tell him? Please!", exclaimed a pretty girl with long sky blue hair and her hand raised up.

"Sure, Nejire.", Mirio answered.

"So you have to go to Floor 4 and then go to the left hallway then take the second right then pass through the-", she started saying, positively bouncing with excitement.

"Ooookay, why don't you just show him?", Mirio suggested. I'm thankful for this because I had no idea what she had just said.

"Sure!", she says brightly, then took me out of the class.

I followed her down some stairs and through a series of hallways. Finally we arrived at Class 1-A.

"There! This is Class 1-A!", Nejire exclaimed happily, looking proud of herself.

"T-Thank you! And sorry for the trouble!", I said, taken aback at her excitedness as she started walking back to her class.

"No problem, Izuku!"she waved as she turned left out of sight.

I turned to the classroom before what she had just said registers. 'How did she know my name? I know I hadn't told them my name... that's weird. Maybe it's part of her quirk.', I thought to myself. I took a deep breath and began to open the door when I heard someone behind me.

"I-Izuku?", said a girls voice.

I turned around to find the source of the voice while thinking that it's probably Kacchan trolling me, but the person I see isn't who I expected at all.

Meanwhile in Class 3-A...

"So how was he, Nejire?", Mirio asked as Nejire skipped back into the classroom.

"Well... he was polite but seemed too nervous.", Nejire answered thoughtfully.

"Not that, I mean do you think that he's strong like Sir had said?", Mirio sighed.

"Oh that... yeah for sure! He had a real presence of power around him... he might live up to the hype that he is being given right now!"

"Really... that's very interesting. For now let's just watch his progress while we can. I have a feeling he'll be a great hero, especially since Sir asked me to keep an eye on him.", Mirio answered. "What do you think, Amajiki?"

Amajiki stared at the two of them.

"He's definitely going to be a great hero. I can feel this feeling radiating off of him, and I can't help but feel like he's something special.", he answers.

"Wow, even you? It's looks like he's left quite an impression on all of us!", said Nejire. "But enough about that! Did you hear that All Might's going to teach here?", she exclaimed excitedly.

Back to Izuku

"M-Momo?!?! What are you doing here?", I exclaimed.

"I should say the same for you! You never told me that you were going to UA!", said Momo. She seemed flustered, but it was probably only my imagination.

"It must have slipped my mind... but you didn't tell me either! Nevermind, it doesn't matter. So it looks like we're in the same class, huh. But I didn't see you at the entrance exams!", I said.

"I got in through recommendations.", Momo said, smiling.

"Really? You must be really good then!", I exclaimed, impressed.

"Yeah... how did you do on the exams?", she asked.

"Oh, I got first.", I answered, trying not to sound like I was showing off, because that was the last thing I would want to do. I would probably not make any friends at all if I acted conceited, so I had decided to stay humble a long time ago.

"Really? You're pretty amazing yourself!", Momo exclaimed.

"Yeah, I guess. But I wish I could have gotten recommended. It would have been so much better.", I sighed.

Just then the bell that signals that students have to be in their class rang. From the handbook, I had memorized the bell schedule, so I knew the next one that was in 5 minutes would start the first class.

Me and Momo walked into the class, and got a ton of stares.

'This isn't good... why are they all staring at us?', I thought to myself. Suddenly I noticed Kacchan and the boy with glasses who had interrupted Present Mic arguing.

"Please refrain from putting your feet on the desk, sir! It is disrespectful to the seniors who had used these desks before us, and the hard work of the people who built them!", shouted the glasses boy.

"Shut up, you extra, or I'll blow you into a million pieces.", Kacchan growled.

The glasses boy looked horrified, so I decided that I had to step in before Kacchan actually followed through with his threat.

"Whats going on here?", I asked as I walked over to where they were arguing.

"The one who got first in the exam! Greetings, my name is Tenya Iida, but just call me Iida.", the glasses boy exclaimed, saluting me while running over to me to shake my hand.

"Oooookay. My name is Izuku Midoriya, but just call me Izuku. Nice to meet you, Iida.", I said, surprised by his sudden greeting.

I heard tons of gasps from the class, but ignored them.

"Kacchan, you shouldn't put your feet on the desk. It is pretty disrespectful...", I said while I walk over to him.

"Fine, Izuku.", he sighed while taking his feet off the table.

I sigh in relief, but then I see almost everyone in the class come over to me.

"W-what's going on, guys?", I asked.

Suddenly the class explodes with questions.

"Are you really the one with that speech?"

"That speech of yours was so manly that I felt manly tears coming out of my eyes!"

"How did you stop that car? What's your quirk?"

"Where did you learn to fight? How did you take all those villains at the bank down so easily without using your quirk?"

I'm starting to get overloaded as I try to answer all the question when I notice someone at the doorway. Everyone else seems to notice at the same time, and we all see that it's a yellow sleeping bag.

"Who's this guy?", a pikachu looking guy asked with confusion.

The sleeping bag opened up and revealed a scruffy looking black haired man.

"You can call me Aizawa. I'm your teacher.", he said while getting out of his sleeping bag. "You'll get to know each other soon enough. For now, get your gym clothes on and join me in the field outside."

He seems really familiar, but I didn't dwell on it because he had already left the room, leaving us with barely any time to change then follow him.

Once we got there, Aizawa stared at us with bloodshot eyes.

"We will be having a fitness test. Get yourselves ready.", he said.

I sighed to myself. It looks like it was going to be a very long day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 45.5K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
253K 3.8K 35
Izuku Midoriya... Some knew him as a nice boy, most knew him as a quirkless nothing living a dream-namely, Katsuki Bakugo. The doctors told young Izu...
543K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
1.1M 32.1K 72
Join us as we explore the story of what if Izuku Midoriya was expelled on the day of the quirk apprehension test that Eraserhead conducted on the fir...