SOFTWARE INSTABILITIES. - Con...

By LEVILEORIO

So like since I'm a D:BH stan and Connor(and Hank) are my favorite characters AND I read WAY TOO MANY Connor... More

ZERO: Introduction.
ONE: Who Would Have Known? (Connor x NewDetective!Reader)
TWO: The Dog Park.
THREE: Heartbroken.
FOUR: The Dog Park. [Part 2- The Wedding.]
FIVE: Attention.
SIX: Heartbroken. [Part 2- I Forgive You.]
SEVEN: {smut} Best Day of Work Ever. (Protective!Connor x Gavin'sEx!Reader)
EIGHT: Group Chat.
NINE: Gone.
TEN: Group Chat. [Part 2- The New Addition.] |REQUESTED!|
TWELVE: Mother's Day.
THIRTEEN: Oh, My God.
FOURTEEN: Revolution. (Machine!Connor x Android!Reader) |REQUESTED!|
FIFTEEN: {smut} Birthday. |REQUESTED!|
SIXTEEN: A Blessing and A Curse. (Yandere!Connor x Reader) |REQUESTED!|
SEVENTEEN: Birthday. [Part Two: Snow.] |REQUESTED!|
EIGHTEEN: {smut} Until You Can't Walk. |REQUESTED!|
NINETEEN: I Need You. |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY: {trigger warning} Date. |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-ONE: I Need You. [Part Two- Perfect.] |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-TWO: Fantastic. |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-THREE:{smut}Until You Can't Walk.[Part Two-Great Day.] |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-FOUR: Group Chat. [Part Three: PHCK.]
TWENTY-FIVE: I Love Everything About You. |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-SIX: Group Chat. [Part Four: GAVIN!!!] |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-SEVEN:{angst(?)/fluff} Fear.
TWENTY-EIGHT: {fluffy smut}I Need You. [Part Three: Cheater.]
TWENTY-NINE: {angst}Let Him Go.
FINALE: The End.
LMAOAOAO HIII GUYS (it's not over anymore!)
THE RETURN 001:{smut} The Elevator. |REQUESTED!|

ELEVEN: {smut} The Dog Park. [Part 3- Honeymoon.] |REQUESTED!|

4K 45 100
By LEVILEORIO

(picture cred to the artist/creator btw)
IF YALL FORGOT WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE THIS, GO REREAD PART TWO

I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THIS
BUT SOMEONE REQUESTED IT SO YEAH

ALRIGHT OKAY SMUT CHAPTER
LET'S GO
LET'S GO FOR THE DOUGH!
LET'S ATTAIN THIS GRAIN!
LET'S GET THIS BREAD 🥖🍞🍋

alright imma stop being a dumb ass now and write the goddamn chapter

Requested by:
🌟🌌GalaxyGurls_132🌌🌟

Y/N's POV
This is hilarious.

Connor and I are dancing the final dance before we leave and go to our honeymoon spot.

This is supposed to be one of the most beautifully romantic things at this party, which it still is, but the thing is that I chose the wrong dress to wear, and now my boyfr- husband is very flustered, to say the least.

However, I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. He's currently looking past me, just because looking me in the eye would only make his feelings stronger.

Knowing this, I put one of my hands up from his shoulders and moved his head, so he can look at me. I winked at him, and as I did, I could see how I was slowly breaking him down on the inside.

All because of the small bit of lace detailing in this party dress. If the miniature amount of details in this dress is doing this much to him now, then I'm concerned on whether or not he'll shut down just from seeing what I have planned for him later.

"Hey, there," I began.
"What's the matter? You look... flustered," I teased him, whispering so only he and I could hear the conversation.

"Y-You know exactly, how and why I feel the way I do, M-My Love," he said, my tone of voice impacting him more.

"If I knew, then why would I have asked, My Love?" I said, and it looks like it may have even annoyed him. But hilarious is what this is, I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

He didn't answer but just kept dancing with me across the floor, no longer able to look past me.

I chuckled before I told him, "Alright, I'm sorry. I know exactly what you want, but you can't have that right now."

"Are you sure you know, exactly what I want? Because there are a lot of things going through my mind right now," he smirked.

"I'm pretty sure, I got the idea..." I paused. "You wanna tear this dress off me don't you?" I looked him straight (A/N: gay) in the eye.

He didn't answer with words again, but with actions this time, by tightening his grip on my torso.

"Mmhmm, that's what I thought, you dirty boy. You wanna kiss me, right on my neck, huh? Mark me up, make everybody know who I belong to now? Yes, that's it, right?" I said, my facial expression changing in the process.

He shakily exhaled and nodded. "Y-Y/N. I don't think I can wait any longer."

"I know, Honey, I know. But you're gonna have to wait. It's alright though, the song is almost over."

We spent the final moments of the song staring at each other lovingly/lustfully as we never wanted this moment to end but wanted to honeymoon so bad at the same time.

After the dance was over, the wedding could officially be declared as over.

Connor's eyes looked like they were glowing when we began to walk outside, wave goodbye to everyone and get into our limousine.

Thank God, I didn't get a self-driven limo, so now I can make him wait even longer.

Once we were both in the back of the limo, Connor pushed me down into the seat of the vehicle and kissed me hungrily.

And I really wanted to kiss him back too, with an equal amount of force and lust, but I didn't. I pushed him off of my body and looked at him.

"You're gonna have to wait. Didn't I tell you that already?"

"Please, I want you so bad."

I sat on his lap, and right then and there is when I felt his erection press against me.

I groaned as I stared at him.
"I can see that. Well, I can feel that."

I grinded down onto his hips as he moaned quietly in my ear.

"Oh, and it feels so good too. But we both have to wait," I smirk after I traced his lips with my finger and moved off of his lap.

"But don't you want me too, Y/N? Want to kiss me? Want me to pin you down... and take you? Take you to the place only you and I can go? Do you want me to make you scream? You want me to make love to you, yeah? Don't you?" he whispered into my ear, biting it a little.

"Oh, yes, Connor. I do." I whispered, while my breathing was becoming irregular.

"So what are we waiting for? Y/N please, don't make me beg you," he said, lowering his voice, and his hands on my thighs.

I almost gave in. He's so sexy I almost can't handle it.

"We are waiting for when this limo stops and gets where we need to go. And I love it when you beg, but it's not gonna work. Now I'm going to tell you one more time, wait."

He nodded, moving his hands and his face from my ear, held his hands together and anxiously bounced his leg.

Finally, the limo stopped and the driver got out of the car. He opened the door and I got out first, then Connor.

He carried me into the house we had, specifically for this honeymoon, and before we could really even see what the house looked like on the inside, Connor already had me pinned on the living room's dark blue couch and kissed me ferociously.

I kissed back for a second but pulled back.
"Connor, hold on. I've gotta go to the bathroom," I told him.

He didn't say anything for a second but then replied.
"Y/N, the levels of urine in your system aren't that high. There is no need for you to go to the bathroom."

"Connor, did you scan me?! You know what, nevermind, but come on, let me go to the bathroom," I pleaded.

"Fine, but please hurry Y/N. I need you."

I smirked in response as I took my heels off and ran to the bedroom up the stairs.

Like I had asked her to, my sister to place an outfit on the bed for me to change into.

"Thank you so much S/N," I whispered to myself as I quickly changed my clothes.

I looked in the mirror in the corner of the room.
"He's gonna love this," I spoke to myself once again as I saw the image of myself in a short, white lingerie dress and thin, white knee-high socks.

I'm missing something. What am I missing????

I furrowed my eyebrows, as I desperately tried to remember what I needed.

Oh yes! The heels!

I looked towards where I found the dress to see the pair of very tall white heels, which I knew would make him crazy.

(HERE COME THOSE GOSH DARN PICTURES AGAIN
This is what y'all are wearing oop)

"Y/N, I'm coming upstairs!" Connor yelled, he stairs already creaking under his feet.

Perfect.

"Alright, I'm in the bedroom."

"I thought you were in the bathroom."

"Change of plans," I said bluntly.

I stood behind the door, because I knew when he opened it he wouldn't see me until I wanted him to.

He opened the bedroom door, and as I thought, didn't see me yet.

"Y/N?" he said while walking into the room, closing the door behind him.

Since he closed the door, he turned and saw me, his LED blinking rapidly between all three colors and his mouth hanging open.

Third Person POV
"Y/N... you-" Connor spoke before Y/N cut him off, pulled him by his tie, and kissed him this time, walking the newlyweds toward the bed.

They both groaned at the feel of their lips perfectly fitting against each other and moving together.

"You don't have to wait anymore. Do whatever you feel like doing. Make sure that I know that I belong to you," she said against his lips.

"Mm, I would love to. But just tell me, what exactly do you think I want to do to you," asked the android, stoping the kiss and going her a chance to breathe.

Y/N inhaled, and licked her lips, and started off with that one word that made Connor feel like he was going to overheat.

"Honey, I think you want to make love to me, while I cling onto you, moaning how much I love you." (A/N: if u saw what this USED to say i'm sorry babes. so so sorry. let's move on.😁)

"Goddamn it, Y/N," he growled as he planted kisses on her lips and cheeks, making her laugh.

He then moved to her jawline, then left large, deep purple marks on her delicate S/C skin.

She whined, in response, as he knowingly kissed around the sweet spot on her neck.

"Connor..." she whined for him.
"Wait," he smirked against her neck.

He then kissed the entirety of her exposed neck, leaving love bites in certain places, and careful to make her wait like he had to.

When he decided he wanted to hear her moan for him, he attacked this part of her neck, biting it and licking it, for a long time.

She moaned softly before he finally picked his head up and moved his hand towards her underwear, not touching her though.

He examined the sight under him with hooded eyes, biting his lip.

"Fuck, look at you. All dressed up for me. Beautiful," he groaned in her ear.

She smiled then he proceeded to take off his suit's jacket and vest, leaving him in his blue button up shirt.

Y/N assisted with helping him unbutton his shirt, when Connor flipped the positions, making her sit on top of him.

"God, why'd Cyberlife have to make you so sexy?" she asked as she moved her hands to his face.

She kissed down his now exposed chest until she reached his pants, which she already began to try to get off of him.

"Oh, Baby what are you doing?"

"Yes, I do belong to you, but you belong to me as well. And I've got to show you how much I love you too," she said, still undoing his belt, but lowering her voice.

"Y/N, you don't have t- Oh!~" Connor cried out as his wife touched him through his underwear.

"Mm, look how hard you are for me. Looks like you've been like this for a while. But don't worry, Dirty Boy. I'm gonna take care of this for you. You'd like that, yeah?" she breathed out while pulling the waistband of his underwear down, revealing his very large member.

"Y-Yeah... I guess so."

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you," she smiled, while brushing over the tip of his cock with her thumb.

"Yes!"

And at that single word, Y/N lowered her lips onto the tip of him, swirling her tongue around him.

"Shit, Y/N!" he exclaimed, gripping her hair, slightly pushing her down.

She chucked against him, sending a vibration through his entire lower half, causing him to moan.

She continued to go down on him until he hit the back of her throat.

"Y/N, I'm going to-" he stopped as he came into her mouth, as she swallowed it all.

They both panted as Connor flipped their positions once again, kissing Y/N deeply.

This kiss lasted longer than the their ones before it. It was more passionate, as their tongues explores each other's mouths, not leaving a single place untouched.

While still kissing his wife, he reached down and touched the waistband of her underwear.

She whined while he pulled down the annoying fabric and immediately entered two fingers into her without warning.

"C-Connor!" she stuttered, accidentally breaking the kiss.

A small amount of pain shot through Y/N's body but the pleasure she felt from this completely distracted her from it.

Connor thrusted in his fingers as he added the third digit and brushed against her g-spot, causing Y/N to cry out.

"Are you ready for me, Beautiful?"

"Oh, yes!" she moaned out, as he removed his fingers and started to take off her lingerie.

He was going to take off the heels but...
"We are going to leave these on. I love them on you, and you're definitely going to wear them after today." he said.

She nodded her head, anticipating what was about to happen next.

He circled his member around her entrance, teasing her, waiting for her to beg him.

"Please, please, please..." she said quietly, only for her request to be fulfilled when Connor pushed his entire length inside of her.

"Ah~ shit!" she yelled.

"G-God, Y/N... it seems like no matter how many times we do this, you're still so tight," he groaned seductively in her ear.

"Fuck, Connor," she moaned breathlessly, clawing up his back, making blue scratch marks on his body. This didn't bother him though, since he enjoyed the pain it caused.

"You want me to go faster?" he asked.

"Ah~ yes!"

Instead of doing what he was asked to do, Connor instead moved painstakingly slow, making Y/N groan.

"Fuck, Connor, please!"

He then almost completely pulled out, then thrusted back into her, violently hitting her g-spot.

"Fuck!" she screamed as she threw her head back and dig her fingernails deeper into his synthetic skin.

"You like that?"

"Oh my God, yes!"

Connor, who was driven by the moans and screams that boomed from his wife's mouth, met his hips with hers as fast as he possibly could.

He looked down at her, and he moaned himself, just as the sight below him. Her eyes were closed as her mouth hung open in bliss.

"Look how submissive you've become. I have complete power over your body as I make love to you. A pretty sight to see, and beautiful moans to hear, all because of me. And it's all mine. You're mine,"

"God, I l-love you, so much!"
"I love you too," he moaned.

They kissed for what seemed like the 100th time with Y/N warned,
"I-I'm close, Connor!" as she covered her face with her arm.

"Look at me, Y/N. I want to see your face when you cum."

She slowly moved her arm from covering her eyes, to see the hazel and chocolate brown ones looking at her in the most seductive way possible, causing the feeling in her abdomen to become stronger and a lot harder it hold in.

"I'm going to cum, Connor!"
"Cum, for me, Beautiful," he told her, and so she did while yelling a variety of profanities.

After finally, coming down from her high, Connor had came undone, his synthetic cum filling her up.

He pulled out, stood up, found towels and wiped him and his lover down of their fluids.

There was a mirror on the bedside table on Y/N's side of the bed, which she picked up while still laying down from most likely not being able to walk, and looked at the bruises left on her neck.

"Great job on marking me up, Honey. Now my neck looks more purple than a grape. Also, this just might be the darkest you've ever made them, so they probably aren't going to go away for a while. Thanks for that, Connor," she spoke sarcastically but was serious when she said that these were the darkest and largest hickeys that he's ever given her.

"No problem, Love," he smiled at her, laying down on his pillow, still undressed.

He put the sheets over them both, then pulled Y/N to his chest.

"I love you, Mr. Anderson," she spoke with a giggle.

"I love you too, Mrs. Anderson."

She yawned then fell asleep within seconds in his arms.

"Mrs. Anderson. I'm gonna love hearing that," he whispered to himself with a gentle smile, while stroking the hair of his sleeping wife, thinking that this was the perfect conclusion to the first day of their honeymoon.

UWU HELLO
OKAY WOW I DIDNT MEAN TO WRITE ALMOST 3,000 WORDS
W
T
F

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!

LETS GET THIS BREAD!
LETS ATTAIN THIS GRAIN!
LETS GO FOR THE DOUGH!

goddamn t i'm being stupid again let me just put the word count down and leave

Word Count: 2,788 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 557 28
mostly fem!reader, some no gender and maybe male!reader leave suggestions in my inbox or comments on the first page, mostly smut LOL, updated daily #...
3.8K 51 9
Hello! I'm in a writing rut and always find joy and creativity in writing about my favorite fandoms; mine just so happens to be Supernatural. Expect...
2.7K 81 7
My collection of Connor x Reader One Shots. They all contain light to explicit smut. General warning for canon-typical violence.
183K 3.9K 92
All 97 parts are oneshots with random topics here and there, angst, fluff, and small smut in the book. Be aware that the mature rating on this was pu...