So close yet so far (Prince o...

By otaku_of_the_night

Martina Jasmine at the age of 11 became the youngest ever to be ranked as number one in the world of tennis... More

Arrival
Transferee from Germany
Overwhelming
Lantern and the Truth
Nationals
Finals
Pro
Renoir
Beginnings
Melbourne Junior's
Present
U-17 Camp
England
Jealous
Sorry
Parents
Teasing
Chance
Finals
Quality Time
Scarf
Other's
Christmas
Birthday
Dedication
Opportunity
Champion
Exhibit
Leave
Rain
Distracted
Bloom
Parents
Anchor
Marriage Interview
Sleepover
Match
Hard
Photo shoot
Pain
Unworthy
Tears
Sushi
Epilogue
Special
Cleaning Day

Prologue

5K 68 1
By otaku_of_the_night

Martina Jasmine at the age of 11 became the youngest ever to be ranked as number one in the world of tennis. Winning four Grand slam tournament in just a matter of time. She had a perfect set of records and known for not dropping even one game. She also held for four consecutive year the calendar Grand Slam. Her success and miraculous work in Tennis made her known as "Goddess".

For four years after victory upon victory she grew tired of the same repetitive world. And just when people expect her fifth year would be another perfect set after winning again in January at the Australia Open, everyone is expecting nothing but perfection at the French Open and Wimbledon. Everyone was surprised she didn't attend at the French Open tournament. She just suddenly disappeared right of the bat.

YukimuraxOC 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 739 47
Ouch! Who hit me! Whose tennis ball is this! You! How dear you hit me! Huh? You're challenging me to have a match with you? Who do you think I am! My...
30.6K 922 26
𝗢𝗻 π˜„π—΅π—Άπ—°π—΅ the Tisdall sisters join the cast of Dance Moms and navigate the cutthroat competition dance circuit
219K 5.3K 37
Marinette is slowly becoming lonely and lost. After the secret defeat of Hawk Moth, she feels empty, and broken. She has all of the miraculous back...
792K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...