I've fallen for a psycho. (Be...

Af BeausWelshGirl_

What do you think when I say psycho? A murderer? Someone who's out of control? An insane individual? That's... Mere

I've fallen for a psycho. (Beau Brooks fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 12

1.2K 27 0
Af BeausWelshGirl_

A/N I just wanted to say I've changed Lydia's name to Charlotte because I was getting confused with it being the main name in both of my fanfics! Sorry for any confusion and for the unoriginal name which so happens to be mine aha:)

When I get home it's quiet. Too quiet. My mum and Greg must be in bed. I lightly knock the door and pop my head in.

"Mum?" I whisper.

"Yes?" she replies sitting up.

"Sorry to wake you but has Charlotte come back?" I feel bad for what I said.

"Not that I know of. We haven't heard anyone come in. Why? What's happened?" her voice starts to sound panicky.

"I kinda told her that I wanted to be with her but couldn't because it would ruin my reputation." I instantly look to the floor as my mum's eyes burn a hole through me.

"Ugh Beau! Why are you always worrying about what other people think? Give it a go with her. You're strong and so is she. At her more vulnerable times you'll be the perfect guy to stand up for her." she blurts out honestly and from the looks of it absentmindedly. 

"I don't know mum." I sigh.

"I trust you to make the right decision. Now go and find her so she's not out all night. I love you."

"I love you too mum. Good night." I half smile and close her door behind me. I check all the rooms in the house before heading back out to find Charlotte.

After spending an hour searching I find her sat in the middle of a beach. I clear my throat as I approach her to make sure I don't frighten her.

"Hey." she says quietly as I drop down next to her.

"Hi. I'm sorry about earlier."

"It's okay. I'm used to the insults trust me." she lightly chuckles but I know it isn't a positive chuckle.

"No really I am. And I-I think we should give it a go." my voice lowers.

"Give what a go?" she asks puzzled.

"Us."

"I'll pass, I'd rather be with someone who doesn't feel sorry for me." she snaps back. I've clearly done it this time.

"Like Cameron you mean?" jealousy hitting me as I say it.

"Did I say Cameron? No. Stop making up scenarios that clearly annoy you and that aren't true." she rolls her eyes but I notice a smirk as she looks away.

"You like me getting mad don't you?"

"No. You're scary when you're mad. You just happen to be scary and highly attractive when someone or something has pissed you off. Can I ask you something?"

"I guess."

"If you answer this honestly I will agree to you taking me on a date but nothing else, deal?"

"Deal." I agree a bit too quickly. She probably thinks I'm desperate now. Great.

"Did you push your friend into me and Cameron?" I notice her eyebrow raise as she asks. She looks cute when she does that.

Snap out of it Beau and answer the goddamn question!

"Yes." I admit blushing slightly. I don't blush, ever.

"Why?" she asks sweetly.

"Because like I said, I think I like you."

"Beau." she groans.

"What?" I chuckle.

"You could've just told me. I thought I liked you but after you were a jerk towards me I changed my mind." she frowns looking at the floor.

"What if I protect you? I look after you as well as take you on a date? Would you possibly give me a chance then?"

She pauses for a few seconds and I can see her thinking. "Since you're so desperate." she smiles lightly punching my shoulder.

"Yes!" I cheer out loud. Oops. I look at her with wide eyes realising I've completely embarrassed myself. I rest my head in my hands then run my fingers through my hair looking back at her. 

She giggles at my actions then closes the gap between us. I stare at her with a blank expression as she wraps her arms around my neck embracing me in a hug. Automatically I wrap my arms around her waist hugging her back.

"You're cute when you're embarrassed." she chuckles. "You can let me go now." she adds. I realise she had let me go so I instantly release her from my grip.

"Sorry." I laugh nervously.

"It's cool. Can we had back now, it's going to be morning soon." she states and I realise she's right.

************

"Morning Beau." the twins greet me in unison as I walk into the kitchen.

"Charlotte still asleep?" Jai asks.

"Yeah, I left her to have a lie in. Why?" I narrow my eyes.

"No reason. So you're taking her on a date?" they both look up at me completely interested in what I'm about to say.

"Yes. What's it to you?" 

"Why are you taking her out?"

"You know why." they both look completely dumbstruck. I sigh loudly, enough for them to hear. "I like her okay. She's everything in a girl I like, her personality is amazing, she gets along with you two. She's perfect!" I stop and breathe. I notice them both giggling at something behind me. Even my mum and Greg show signs of amusement. Oh god no.

I turn around and Charlotte is stood there, blushing? No, she's holding in a laugh. I can see her body shaking then she lets the laugh go. 

"I'm..Sorry..It's just..Your face..It was priceless when you saw me!" she blurts out between laughs. Then I hear everyone behind me join in. This is pure humiliation.

"Oh ha, ha, ha." my tone is sarcastic.

"You love me really Beau and you can't deny it." she grins skipping past me. "Have you got school today boys?" thank god she's changing the subject.

"Sadly yeah, we'd much rather watch Beau embarrass himself though." Luke laughs. I flip my younger sibling off but my mum spots me and shouts. Oh the joys.

"I haven't been to school for a long time." she murmers sitting down in between my mum and Luke. Thank god it isn't Jai.

"Do you miss it?" Jai asks leaning forward so he can see her. Can he read my mind or something?

"No. I was bullied a lot so the hospital was a nice treat until I got a bit older and moved to the top ward."

"Well since you're too old for school why don't you take Charlotte to work with you Beau?" my mum interrupts looking hopeful.

"Me-m-me..I take-"

"Yes Beau take Charlotte to work with you!" she encourages finishing my mess of a sentence.

"But I work in a garage." 

"I like cars." Charlotte says randomly making all eyes move onto her. She blushes straight away. "Sorry." she mumbles looking down at her breakfast.

"Okay, she can come to work with me." I give in. I actually want her to go with me but I'm not going to let my family know that.

"What do I wear?" she asks standing up and walking towards me abandoning the remains of her cereal.

"Overalls." duh.

"I don't have any of those except for the one I wore in the hospital but if I wear that people will think I've escaped." 

"You can borrow one of mine. Come on." I tell her leading her upstairs. I find my smallest pair and pass it to her.

"Can I wear leggings and a vest underneath?" 

"Sure." I stand waiting for her to get changed.

"Um, do you mind?" she turns red once again. I smirk and turn around so I'm not facing her. A few minutes later and I feel a tap on my shoulder. "I'm ready-" I look down at her petite figure. "It's a bit big but I'll manage." she half smiles pointing at the overalls which are like 3 sizes too big.

"Let's go." I put my arm around her shoulders as we walk out of the door to the car.

Work should be fun today.

A/N Sorry for the late update again! Don't hate me:') I'll try and update more frequently. Hope you're liking it so far! 

Vote&Comment.

Charlie xx

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

28.7K 559 29
When a girl is left traumatised by the death of her parents, the last thing she needs is romance, right? One year after the death of her parents, Tam...
Psycho Af janosbaby

Krimi / Thriller

2.8M 45.2K 40
Luke Brooks AU Fanfiction Riversfield is one of thee most prestigious Mental Health Institution's in Sydney. Luke Brooks, a troubled and possessed n...
31.6K 365 29
Meet Daniella Sahyounie, Daniel's little sister. Well, she's not blood related to him though. She is adopted. People usually forget that she's adopte...
41.9K 1.1K 36
**She's just entertainment for them.** Bennie lives with her mum in the coast and you could say her life was normal, until she starts to become a sou...