first love.| jjk ✔️

By vensjk

"If we are really destined to be a partner, god will make us meet in many ways." "You are crazy" "I'm crazy f... More

First Love
Tour
Date
Stuck
Meet Up
Break Up
Sudden
Hug
Dance
Move In
Dinner
Flashback
Her
Touch
Ha Su
Confession
One Bed
Wedding Day
Ha Eun
Girlfriend
Accident
I Love Him
He Change
Truth
Jealousy
Dance Practice
Say You Won't Let Go
Jimin confession
The Award Show
Rain
Jung Family
Night Club
Reminder❤️
Make out
Explanations
honeymoon
last

Bikini

18 0 0
By vensjk

"I don't need this, I'm okay with it" I said rejecting his offer. "But, I want to go with you" He pout.

"Jungkook,why would we need a honeymoon when we can enjoy ourself here" I put my palms on his cheek slightly pinching his cheeks.

"I want to go a trip with you ,pleaseeee" he whined. "Okay, just because you acted cute doesn't mean I lost to you" I said before chuckling with him.

-

I put my clothes and Jungkook clothes in our suitcase as tomorrow is our honeymoon trip to Maldives.

"Jungkook, what did you think about this?" I asked him while showing off my bikini. "What did suit me better" I said while ruffling the bikini.

"Why wo- would  you wear an undergarments inf-infront of peoples. Wear something not revealing like this swimming suit!" Jungkook stuttered while his eyes roaming around the rooms.

"Ahh waeee~" I whined when he suddenly snatched the bikini and put it back in the closet. "That's my favourite" I pouted. "Nothing will works on me." He said while shooking his head.

"Jungkook oppa~" i clings onto him. "We are the same years,why would you call me that" Jungkook shrugged. "Aigoo~ Okay, fine! I will not wear that things" I said with a little bit high pitch tone.

"Good" He smirks. I grabbed the bikini and throw it in the bin. "HAPPY??!!" I shouted before going down quickly.

"Who did he think he are! Aishh, That coconut head!!" I said while stomping my feet.

"I'm your husband of course" A voice can be heard behind my back. I glared at him before plopped myself on the couch madly.

"Why would you be mad just for a bikini??" Jungkook plopped himself beside me. He put his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arm at my back.

"Go away, your head are heavy" I slightly pushed his head from my shoulder. "I'm cold,please let me stay like this for awhile" he said grabbing me.

I didn't do anything and just froze at the moment.

"Waittt!!" Jungkook screamed out of nowhere.

"OH MY GODD! YOU SCARED MEEE" I said while slapping his arm.

"Are you perhaps on your period?" Jungkook said widened his eyes. "WH-WHAT DID YOU S-SAY??" I stuttered. "I said did you perhaps on your per—"

"YES I AM" I said before turning away my face. "No wonder why you are so moody" Jungkook shrugged and put his head on my laps closing his eyes shut.

I caressed his face and brushed off his smooth brown hair. My hands trailed off to his cheeks.

I spotted a scar that left on his cheeks.

Then a dropped of water land on his cheeks.

"Why are you crying? My baby should not be crying" jungkook opened his eyes. "I just remembered something" I smiled and brushed my nose against his nose.

He showed his bunny teeth afterwards.

"I can't resist your cuteness" I giggled.

-

I promise I will end this story quickly😭😅 sorry for making you wait❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 33.1K 71
"Let's get one thing straight. We're friends. But you're still mine. Okay?" - Highest Ranking : #59 in FanFiction Highest Ranking : #17 in BTS
460K 14.8K 44
"Congratulations sweetheart. You survived our full moon." ~Ranked: #902 in Fanfiction on 24/12/17~
501K 18.6K 33
"your majesty.. I will do anything to make you forgive me for what I did. i--" Angela "easy. Marry me" Jungkook "Err sorry. what did you just said...
1.2K 102 57
Prophesied love is complicated. Even more so for two stubborn souls with the most unpredictable powers known to their world. It's fate though, so the...