The Footballer's Girlfriend (...

paulpogbas รกltal

*Just a disclaimer, I wrote this when I was very young and had absolutely no writing skills at all so read at... Tรถbb

The Footballer's Girlfriend
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Epilouge
Bonus Chapter- Neymars Point of View

Twelve

29.8K 381 96
paulpogbas รกltal

I wake up and stretch. My body aches and my bones crack which makes me sigh in pleasure.I go and stretch over to my phone and check the time.

It's two o'clock.

I must have been really tired.

I get out of bed and go straight into my shower and scrub my hair and body. The smell of the green apple shampoo and conditioner is something that I missed. I always bought this shampoo here in Brazil but in Spain and LA it was alwas a vanilla shampoo and conditioner there, but I could never use this one there. 

It just wasn't the same.

I don't know, I'm weird.

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my head and another around my body. I dry my body and then wrap a small bathrobe around my body and carry my make up bag, a mirror and my curling iron and my hair dryer out into my living room. I place the the mirror on the coffee table infront of my tv with my make-up next to it. I pull the towel off of my head and plug in my hhair dryer into the put it into the plug and turn it on and tip my head up side down and blow dry my hair. 

Once's it's dry, or almost dry, I put my curling iron in to heat up while I get started on my make up. I start with primer, covering my while face and neck in it then I grab a round foundation brush and squirt a few drops of my colour of foundation into it and apply it to my face and neck, blending it into my natural skin tone. I then go in with some concealer under my eyes and to any little spots on my face or any imperfections. I then apply some eye primer to my eyes and then apply some of a natural cream eye shadow then get out a small angled brush and some gel eye liner, a thin line then I wing it out at the edge.

But I accidently poke myself in the eye with the brush.

I scream and blink a few times and lean my head back to try and stop it from watering to much.

After my little out burst and I have calmed down I then apply some natural looking false eye lashes and apply some mascara to make them look even more natural. I then apply some bronzer to make my cheekbones more defined and apply some highlighter to the tops of the cheekbones. I then pick out a red lip stick to m lips and apply some gloss to them making them look fuller and brighter.

I check the time and realise it's now half past three. I quickly run over to curling iron and get started on my hair. It's a very large barrel to it's much quicker to curl as well.

Once I'm done I run to my bathroom and grab some hairspray and spray it all over my hair and then go into my room and get out my outfit. I slip on some small cups which isn't seen through the white crop top. I adjust it to sit right before slipping on the tight skirt, that I packed, which is actually a skort. 

I accidently packed the wrong one.

I pull on the skort and adjust it. It's one of the ones where it looks like a skirt at the front and the back but it's not.

I also prefer it because this can't go up if the wind hits it.

No underwear is getting flashed tonight.

I slip on my high heels which are a strappy pair, but luckily they're comfy.

Looking at my phone a text has game in from Neymar with the adress and name of his hotel so I can pick Davi Luca up. I was thinking about taking him for ice cream before heading to the stadium. I also need to get the tickets for tonight. Checking the time I realise it's half past four so I grab a small clutch bag that's a matte black colour from Chanel and put some makeup and some money and my phone. I also put in a small spray into the bag because I think it might be hot tonight and I don't want to smell sweaty. I grab my car keys and house keys and leave my apartment, locking the door behind me and putting the alarm on. I get the elevator down, down to the under ground car park where I walk towards my black audi R8. Climibing inside I prepare myself for leaving the under ground car park because I know there are paparazzi outside. Starting the car I reverse out and drive towards the exit which opens up automatically when something goes near it. Driving out, I'm careful because the paparazzi at are at either sides of the exit, snapping pictures. I have to beep my horn because they were all pushing each other to get a stupid picture of me.

I'm not that special.

Heading in the direction of the hotel Neymar's in, I get stuck in traffic because it's so busy to get to the stadium, I look out the windows of my car and at the bars which are over flowing with people. I've onl been a few times to a bar to watch a football game, it was amazing. The atmoshpere was just incredible, watching everyone react you can feel the passion in the room.

"I hate traffic." I mutter to myself as the lights turn green and I follow the crowds of cars, but take a dfferent road and drive down it quickly and end up at the hotel. I park my car and pick up my bag and lock it, I walk quickly into the hotel since some paparazzi have followed me.

Walking towrads the front des I run a hand through my hair and smile at the man behind it.

"Hi, could you tell me where the Brazil team are?" I ask and then realise how I sound like a silly fan or groupie.

"I can't tell you that." He smiles at me but I can't help but be distracted at how deep his voice his as he answers me in portuguese. His vice is so deep and don't even get me started on his face. 

It's beautiful.

"Angelina?" I hear a voice ay my name so I look over to the elevators where a man who is about my height without heels on, his hair is dark and fizzy, an afro, his skin is dark and I recognise him slightly, but can't put my finger on it.

"That's me." I answer and smile at the man.

"I'm Marcelo, Neymar sent me down to wait for you." I smile and walk towards him and lean down and give him a hug.

"It's nice to meet you." I have to bend down as I speak to him in portuguese.

"I don't know if I like the fact that you're taller than me." He tells me, looking up which makes me smile, I place my hand on his shoulder and slip off my heels and smile at him, our eyes meeting, he smiles at me.

"Now that's better." He points to the elevator. "Come with me." I carry my clutch and shoes in the same hand and follow Marcelo into the elevator. He presses the last nmber which is number 23. The elevator music makes us laugh as Marcelo makes a funny face and dances along to the slow music.

"You're an amazing dancer." I comment as the elevator comes to a stop and the doors open.

"Why thank you, I get it from my mom." This answer makes laugh very loudly at the way he says it and then I follow him out of the elevator.

"Angelina!" I hear a small voice shout so I turn to look at the small blond haired boy running towards me, his dad following him out of the room.

The tanned Brazilian smiles at me and I can't help but smile back at him as I catch Davi in my arms, careful not to hurt him with my shoes or bag.

"I missed you." He says and plays with my hair, making me laugh and smile at him.

"I missed you too." I tell him and he turns around and sticks his tounge out at his dad.

"I told you, Angelina does miss me." I laugh loudly and look at Neymar who is smiling sheepishly at me.

"I was joking."

"Don't listen to your dad Davi, he's silly." I whisper to Davi and glare at Neymar who looks surprised.

"What did you tell him?" Neymar asks and Davi goes to speak but I cover his mouth with my two fingers and shake my head.

"No, don't tell him. It's our little secret." Davi nods and giggles wich makes me laugh even more as Marcelo laughs along with us as we watch Neymar glare and try to pry what I told Davi out of him.

"I think it's time Davi and I left so you both can get back to preparing for the game." I say and place Davi back down on the ground and hold onto Marcelo's shoulder again and put on my heels which makes me the same height as Neymar, but I' taller than Marcelo again which makes his shake his head.

"I'll see you guys later tonight, good luck." I give Marcelo a hug while Davi give his ad a hug and a kiss. I then swap with Davi and I give Neymar a hug.

"Good luck today." I whisper into his ear and I feel him smile.

"Wait, I was wondering if you would wear this, and since it might get colder then it will help." Neymar quickly goes back into his room, I hear him move about in his room, making a lot of noise before coming back out holding a yellow jersey. I take it out of his hands and look at it, laughing as I turn it to the back and look at the number and name on the back of the shirt.

"Ooo, you gave her your jersey." Marcelo is holding Davi at his leg, both of them watching Neymar and I.

"Sure." I fold it up in my hand, Neymar also gives me the tickets, I smile at Neymar, "That's fine." He smiles wide at me and give me one last hug before taking Davi's hand and walk to the elevator. He insits on pressing the buttons and he does the same as Marcelo, he dances along to the very bad elevator music.

"So Davi, I was thinking I'd take you for ice cream before the game." I tell him and he looks up at me with wide eyes.

"Please Angelina." The elevator doors open up so we leave and I smile at Davi.

"I know a little cafe that has amazing ice cream."

"Ooo, I want chocolate." I laugh and hold his hand and walk towards the front exit of the hotel and paparazzi start to snap pictues of us.

"Davi are you okay in front of them?" I ask and he nods.

"Mom and dad told me just to ignore them." He tells me and I smile. I hold onto his hand and pull open the door and we walk towards the paparazzi and they walk back, snapping pictures of us. I tell Davi which car is mine and I unlock it and he quickly jumps into the front of the car and I follow quickly behind him.

Once again trying to ignore the paparazzi shout.

They're mainly about Neymar, Jason and Davi Luca.

The majority are about Jason and his drug taking.

He was recently found in his house by his mom barely breathing. He took so much of one drug he passed out and he could have died. I always liked Jason's mom so I did sent her a text hoping that him and her are okay. Mainly here, Jason has heard it thousands of times from us telling him that it was eventually going to hurt him one way or another. I just can't imagine going to your son's house and find him almost dying.

It must be horrible.

"Are you ready for ice cream?" I ask Davi starting the car, his response is an excited nod.

-----------------------

"They have chocolate ice cream!" Davi screams making me laugh and the man serving us laughs as well. He's cute, tall, has amazing blonde hair and green eyes. But I keep getting distracted by Davi and the TV behind him which makes me think of Neymar. His tan skin, brown eyes, brown hair, tall (even though he is only like an inch taller than me, but I am quite tall myself), talented. 

My daydream about Neymar is interupted by the boy serving us, asking what I wanted.

"Can I get mint please?" I ask and he nods, giving me a large tub filled with the green ice cream with chocolate chips through it. I pay for the ice creams which are surprisingly cheap compared to the size of the tub that you get.

"Before you leave can I get a picture?" He asks scratching the back of his neck. I smile at him and nod. He holds up his phone and I lean forwards over the glass counter and smile for the picture then go for a profile look.

"Can I get one with a kiss on the cheek?" He asks pointing to his cheek and I nod and lean forwards even more, but make sure Davi is still at my legs. I press my lips to his cheek and he snaps a few pictures.

"That's definetly going to be my lock screen." He mutters making me laugh and pick up my ice cream.

"Thank you." Davi and I say at the same time to the boy, making him laugh loudly while taking another scoop of his ice cream.

We sit in my car and I eat my ice cream quicker than Davi. I get out of the parking lot quickly and head out into the traffic heading towards the stadium. I'm lucky because I get through it quite quickly and go to the stadium. Neymar said something about a parking lot behind the stadium for where he and his friends park so I show the man my tickets and tell him what Neymar told me and he points me to where I have to go. I switch off the engine of my car once finding a parking space.

"I didn't like him." Davi looks up at me with an empty ice cream tub while I look at him confused.

"Who?"

"That guy at the ice cream shop."

"Why didn't you like him?"

"Because he was being all nice to you, only my dad should do that." Davi Luca has a serious look on his face which makes me laugh.

"Oh Davi." I unbuckle my seat belt at the same time and Davi and pull down the screen visor and look in the mirror, applying a little more lipstick to my lips and some concealer under my eyes before climbing out the car. I look at Davi who is fixing his jersey, it's the same as the one Neymar gave me. I cluch the yellow jersey in my hand before handing my bag over to Davi for a few seconds unil I pull on the jersey which is large on me so I tie it in a knot at my side. Davi smiles brightly at me, handing me my bag back and holds onto my hand.

"We're twins."

"Yep, we're twins."

We walk into the area and people are roudy and screaming, chanting songs, shouting at people who work here. Some are dancing; which makes Davi dance as well. I laugh but and walk with him towards a man who guides us up to our seats. 

We're high up in the hospitality box, but 're seted at the front so there's only glass in front of us and the crowd below. 

Both teams are out on the field, warming up. Marcelo and another curly haired man are rouding up the crowd even more.

"Look at Marcelo and David." Davi point to the men laughing loudly at them, "They're so funny." I lagh and Davi sits back on the chair.

We sing along to the songs until the players have to go into get ready. 

"Dad is going to do well today isn't he?" Davi asks me and I nod

"Your dad is going to do great today." I assure him and hold his hand as the players come out from the tunnel which makes everyone in the staduim scream loudly, I stand up and clap, shout and cheer with Davi. On the big screen Davi is watching his dad breathe deeply as the Australian national anthem plays throughout the arena and the Australian fans sing along. They finish and everyone claps and that's when Brazil's national anthem is played throughout. Davi and I keep standing and sing along to the national anthem. I know a little of it, but what can you expect. I have to now the american nation anthem, the spanish national athem and the brazilian national anthem because my mom and dad wanted me to be able to sing along to all of them. The music stops but everyone keeps singing, Davi is still singing along with the crowd and once they're done everyone cheers making me clap and laugh.

The game starts and it's just a friendly game so it's not very serious, no rough tackles.

No one scores and it's half time. I go to buy Davi a drink and some chips. I buy myself the same and come back out. Davi is playing with some other kids who are up here. I talk to Marcelo's wife, Clarisse, who is holding a glass of wine as her son, Enzo, who is two years older than Davi, him and Davi are running about together which makes us laugh but the moment the players have to come back on the field so Davi comes back and sits next to me and Enzo does the same for his mom.

The game get started again and almost straight away Brazil gets the ball and Oscar is travelling up the field with Neymar and Hulk following closely behind him. Oscar has a defender coming up to him so he quickly passed to Hulk who passes the ball over to Neymar who kicks the bal hard and it spins past the goalkeeper and into the middle of the goal.

We all scream and jump up fro our seats and Neymar celebrates. Davi claps his hand.

The game finishes and Davi and I follow Clarisse and Enzo down to the tunnel and watch the team celebrate.

"Do you want to come back to the hotel?" Neymar asks me, holding Davi up on his waist.

"Em, sure. I'd love to." I smile and Neymar and sit down on a bench at the same time as him and we watch the players sing songs. As I watch Marcelo do a funn dance, Neymar's hand moves around my back and is place on my waist, his fingers pressing lightly on my skin making me shiver. Davi gets out of Neymar's grip and starts dancing with Marcelo and Enzo. Neymar then moves closer to me which makes me smile and look at him.

"What are we going to do at the hotel?" I ask him and he just shrugs.

"I don't even know. I think that the guys are just going back to the suites. They're probably just going to drink and probably act like teenagers." I laugh at what Neymar said and check my phone in my bag.

A text from Kaya.

I'll check it later.

"Do you want to go to the beach tomorrow with Davi and I before I take him back to his mom's?" Neymar asks and I turn to face him, looking into his amazing brown eyes, nodding with out even thinking.

"Sure." I smile at him and his arm tighter around my waist. 

Neymar decides to come back to his hotel with Davi and I in my car. 

"Dad, how cool is Angelina's car?" Davi asks hs dad sitting in the back of my car, moving his hands in circles over the fake leather car seats.

"Yeah, Scout's car in cool."

"Who's Scout." Davi asks wondering who Scout what in this situation.

"I'm Scout, it's a nickname." I explain to Davi who smiles as I turn back to look at him.

"Can I call you it?" He asks and I nod and he starts to ask me many questions calling me Scout instead of Angelina.

We arrive at the hotel and paparazzi are waiting for us. Neymar picks Davi up which makes him laugh loudly as we walk past the paparazi. Neymar keeps me close to him gently holding my arm and then holds onto Davi tightly with his other arm. The paparazzi are mental now due to the win Brazil just had, so it's quite scary but the paparazzi in America are worse. They don't respect you as much.

"Davi you're going to go to our room and Isa is going to look after you." Neymar tells him once we're in the elevator and Davi nods yawning loudly.

We get ot the floor and an old woman who is wearing the hotel unifrom is waiting for us.

"He's almost asleep Isa, he'll probably doze over in a few minutes." Neymar hands the tired blond haired boy over to the small woman with black hair turning grey, light blue eyes and her skin slight wrinkley.

"I'll make sure he sleeps well." She asures him in a beautiful tone of voice that could make you fall asleep at night.

"Thank ou Isa." Neymar smiles brightly at her before wrapping his arms around my waist and we then get pulled into a room by Thiago where I sit on the couch chair with Neymar at one side of me and Oscar's wife Ludmila is at the other side. Her and Clarisse are nice girls and I've arranged to go to dinner with them tomorrow, probably after I go to the beach with Neymar and Davi. I don't drink because I know I need to go home later and you don't drink and drive.

Life lesson there.

You don't want to end up in prison. 

The night is fun. I watch them talk about all these stories of them going to parties. I talk to Ludmila about her little baby Julia who was born just a month ago. She smiles brightly just at the mention of her baby, just the way that Neymar lights up when he talks about Davi Luca. 

When I realise it's almost eleven o'clock so I explain that I need to leave. I give everyone a hug and have my hair messed up by David so I did it back to him.

Neyar decides to walk me down to the elevator, I press the button to go down to the lobby and smile at Neymar.

"I had fun today." I say to Neymar and feel about with the jeresy. "Do you want this back?" I ask and untie the knot at the side, but Neymar shakes his head.

"No its fine you keep it." He shakes his head at me, but I wave a hand infront of y face due to the heat.

"It's so warm in here, can you hold this." I hand him my back and pull the jersey off, looking down and make sure I'm not flashing anything. I look up at Neymar who places his hand on my cheek and connects our lips. I'm surprised, my eyes widen but the feeling of Neymar's soft lips on my own. This time he goes all the way and he full on makes out with me. HIs lips are so soft, my hands are placed slightly on his sides and one of his hands are still on my face and the other is on my hip which makes my exposed skin there cover over in goosebumps. It's the most amazing feeling in my entire life. He stops the moment the elevator dings and the doors open. We walk out and Neymar gives me a hug.

"I'll come over for you at like ten-ish tomorrow if that's alright." Neymar whispers to me in my ear and I nod.

"See you tomorrow Neymar."

"See you tomorrow Scout." He presses his lips lightly against my cheek, his breathe fanning over my cheek which makes shivers run all over my body.

I leave the hotel and drive to my apartment. The full way there I can still feel Neymar's lips on mine.

I go to bed wearing his jersey because I'm holding and I can't be bothered searching through my suitcase for a pyjama t-shirt.

When I close my eyes I can't help but smile as the memory of what happened with Neymar

---------------

Hi guys, I'm back.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I'm just getting used to my new laptop now so this is all new for me and I apologise for any speeling mistakes because the keyboard is differnt on this one and it's just very confusing.

Please comment vote and follow me.

Also this now has 5k and I almost cried, thank you so much.

love you xx

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

7.6K 109 27
You have always had a crush on your best friend, Ever since you were young, but you always tried to hide it because you knew he would never feel the...
97.4K 2K 14
When Barcelona refuses to hire her due to her gender, Eleanor Piquรฉ is determined to make them regret their decision. Even if it means leaving her br...
39.6K 754 32
"๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
5.1K 118 8
"Ney.. why are you ignoring me?" Leo wondered. He felt as if his heart was being dug out when one of Neymar's tear betrayed him and slipped down his...