Prince Charming Lives NextDoor

Oleh virgopenguin

"Do you ever wish you had a second chance to meet someone again for the first time. . ." * * * Ava Rose and L... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Ball Preperations
Author's Note
Chapter 2: Apologizes and What Ifs
Chapter 3: A Brunette In A Baby Blue Dress
Chapter 4: A Dance With Mystery Man
Chapter 5: Something Like Cinderella
Chapter 6: A Second Unknown Encounter
Chapter 7: Moving Day, Breakfast, And A Girl
Chapter 8: Spiders, Clowns, And Ken Dolls
Chapter 9: Crushing Egos With My Bike
Chapter 10: A Painful First Impression
Chapter 11: A Cheerios Murderer With A Hose
Chapter 12: Surprise Dinner With The Ross'
Chapter 13: Playing Footsie And Making A Bet
Chapter 14: Save It For The Judge, Liam Ross!
Chapter 15: So Call Me Maybe
Chapter 16: I Don't Have Mental Problems
Chapter 18: Legends, Threats, and Ditching
Chapter 19: My Pretend Boyfriend And An Unexpected Kiss
Chapter 20: We're Running From Plastic
Chapter 21: Mr. Psychic Pants Can Tell The Future
Chapter 22: His Confession
Chapter 23: One Heck Of A Birthday Surprise
Q & A Time
Chapter 24: Secrets, and an Unwelcomed Surprise
Chapter 25: A Good Day Gone Bad
Chapter 26 Part 1: Drama, Complications, And The Truth
Chapter 26 Part 2: Misinterpretations, and A Confession I Wasn't Expecting
Chapter 27: I Think We're Going To Be Best Friends
Chapter 28: I'll Do Anything... Just Keep Her Out Of It
Chapter 29: She Comes In with a Big Bang
Chapter 30: When the Crowd Goes Wild
Chapter 31: An Act Gone Too Far
Chapter 32: Haven't You Helped Enough
Chapter 33: Okay's and Trust Me's Are Reassuring
Chapter 34: Star Gazing, A Kiss, And An I Love You
Chapter 35: A Magician Never Reveals His Secrets
Chapter 36 Pt. 1: Insecurities and Weaknesses
Chapter 36 Pt. 2: I Knew Him All Along
Chapter 36 Pt. 3: You Should've Warned Me
Chapter 37: Broken Hearts And Scars
Chapter 38: I'll Never Be Able To Live This Down
Chapter 39: The Goodbye Kiss
Epilogue

Chapter 17: My Cheerios, Not Yours

412 14 0
Oleh virgopenguin

Hey people!

Here's chapter 17!

Enjoy!:)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ava's P.O.V.

Once Liam had left with his siblings, I was able to let out a sigh of relief. 'Would the almost kiss change anything between me and him or not? Hopefully not.' But there was one thing that was brightly flashing in my brain. 'What did Liam think of it?'

**1 Week Later**

I've been trying to avoid any contact with Liam for a week now. When I went to hang out with my friend, Amy, I waited for her white top down Mini Cooper to show up on the driveway before going outside. I would normally sit outside on the porch steps. But under these circumstances, I just waited inside the house.

For an hour now, I've been listening to music on my iPod touch. Softly humming to The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script, my eyelids started to become droopy. The time was 4:30 p.m. and me being me, this was the time I usually took an afternoon nap.

But right when my eyes were going to fully close and let sleep take over my whole body, someone had burst into my room. My bedroom door slammed against the wall behind it, making a loud boom sound. The startling noise caused me to jerk awake and tumble out of my bed, bringing some of the bed's pillows down with me.

My bum landed on the ground with a thundering thump on the floor. I groaned, rubbing it. "Ouch! What the fu...!" Right when I was going to finish saying the "f" word, the voice that belonged to the person I was trying to avoid all week, appeared out of nowhere.

"WAKE UP, SLEEPING BEAUTY! I'VE COME TO GIVE YOU A WAKE UP KISS!" With him shouting that loud, sure enough the real Sleeping Beauty would've woken up.

I looked up at Liam to scream nonsense at him for waking me up, but suddenly froze in place processing what he had just said. It reminded me of the almost kiss we had a week ago. 'Why can't I just forget about it? Why do I have to be tortured?! Why?!' When Liam looked over at me and saw my frozen shocked face, his blue-grey eyes widened in realization to what he had just said a moment ago. The air floating around us began growing with tension. Liam's bright smile that had taken over his face when he barged in, was replaced with a blank expression and a slight frown. I don't like this situation one bit. 'This could've been avoided if he hadn't stopped me from getting Gracie. Stupid idiot.'

I didn't notice Liam had started talking until something was waving in front of my face. I snapped out of my thoughts looking up. Liam had a small friendly smile on his face while holding out his right hand.

"Take it." He glanced down to his hand then back at me. I slowly reached my hand forward to it. But just as my small hand brushed against his lightly, Liam suddenly pulled back his hand and started laughing. 'Argh! Why that stupid, idiotic, sarcastic, jerky asshole!'

I breathed out a heavy, frustrated sigh in an attempt to try calming myself down. But instead, rage filled my system. It probably looked like I was about to murder someone. And guess what? I did have someone in mind. The one and only...Liam Ross.

Liam was leaning against my bedroom's doorframe with his arms crossed, not phased by my outraged expression. He had a smirk dancing around on his face. 'Arrogant son of a pig! He will pay!' Though something caught my attention. 'How did he get over there so fast?'

I quickly got up off the wooden floor, and walked over to Liam. My knotted eyebrows and angry expression turned into a sickly sweet smile. I stopped walking once I was right in front of him. Placing my hands on both of his broad shoulders had caused Liam's smirk to disappear and be replaced by a bewildered expression.

All of a sudden, I decided it was time to put my plan to action. I quickly brought my knee up, making it look like a blur, and kneed him in his "ding-dong." 'Ouch! That should hurt! But he brought it upon himself so... I don't care.'

My unexpected action made him keel over onto my bedroom floor in what looks like...partially, kind of, eh...deadly pain. 'Hahahahaha! Okay that laugh gave me the chills. It was creepy.' I snapped out of my thoughts and looked down at Liam with a triumphant expression.

Liam's face was turning a light shade of red. 'I guess he is in some bad pain. Hmmm...maybe I shouldn't have hit him in his "ding-dong." Instead, I should've punched him in the face. Or slapped him.'

"Why did you have to do that Avalon?" I broke my chain of thoughts when I heard Liam talking, or more like wheezing. "Do you have an ice pack? I think I may need it." 'Okay. Maybe I kneed his man jewels too hard. Should I apologize?........ Naaahh.'

I squatted down right next to where Liam was lying in pain. Patting his shoulder with my hand, I started talking. "No. I think you'll be just fine. Soak it up and be a man." I gave him one last pat before standing back up straight and turning to walk out the door. Right before I left the room, I faced back towards Liam. "And you know why I did it? Because you faked helping me up. That's why. Nice way to treat a girl Liam Ross. Real nice." I scowled, shaking my head in fake disappointment, leaving him in the room by himself and his pain.

**30 minutes later**

Liam had came down around 30 minutes later with an intense expression on his face. On his way to the stool on the opposite side the island where I was sitting, his eyebrows furrowed. 'What's wrong with him? Maybe I hit his pride a bit too hard. Should I feel remorseful towards him? Well, it's like what they say......you can't redo what's already been done, right?'

Deciding to break the silence, I spoke up. "So... Why are you here anyway and how did you get in the house?"

Liam shrugged his shoulders while getting rid of the serious expression on his face. "I don't know. My mom told me that your mom told her that I should come over here. She also told me where the spare key is to get into the house." He gave me a small half smile.

Finding his half smile cute, I slightly smiled back. "So you don't know why your here?"

Liam nodded his head. "Yep," he said popping the "p."

Feeling guilty about earlier, I asked him if he wanted to eat. He declined. But his stomach said otherwise.

I smirked. "What do you want to eat?"

Liam shrugged his shoulders again. "I don't know."

Rolling my eyes, I got up off the stool, I was sitting on, and walked over towards the fridge. "Well your hungry so just say something."

Then out of nowhere Liam screamed in a fake high pitched girl's voice, "CEREAL!" His response made my world come crumbling down.

I turned back to Liam with a serious face and pointed an accusing finger at him. "No! You will not have cereal! Well I mean, MY Cheerios. But you can have Honey Bunches Of Oats?" I said in an unsure voice.

Liam pouted, sticking out his bottom lip. "Can I have some Cheerios? Pwease?"

I tried looking everywhere except his puppy dog face. 'I didn't even know guys could have puppy dog faces!' Shaking my head, I said no. But Liam wouldn't take no for an answer.

When looked back to Liam, I found him looking in the direction of the cabinet where MY Cheerios were. He faced back towards me and squinted. I squinted back. I knew what he was going to do, so I quickly ran over towards the cabinet.

Right when my hand brushed against the cupboard's handle, I was picked up and put back down behind someone. That someone being Liam.

I stomped my foot in frustration. "Liam Ross, don't you dare eat my Che...." I didn't finish my sentence because I saw him open the cabinet and pull out my Cheerios. 'Nooooo!'

I tried snatching the cereal box out of his hand, but he kept blocking my attempts. 'Argh!' He opened the box and reached his hand inside. I heard the crumpling of the plastic bag that holds my beloved cereal. A second later, Liam pulled his hand out of the box to reveal a handful of Cheerios. I scoffed. I didn't notice what I was doing until I smacked his hand full of Cheerios. I'm guessing it was a surprise attack because Cheerios went flying everywhere around the kitchen. I started mentally sobbing in my head. 'Nooooooo! My lovely Cheerios! So. Many. Cheerios. Wasted. He will pay!'

Liam's mouth was gaped open widely. He was shocked by my sudden action. That will make it easier to snatch the box out of his hand. I took hold of the box and pulled it from his one of his hands, but one of his hands still held on tightly to the box. We began tug-o-warring the Cheerios.

"IT'S MINE! GIVE IT BACK YOU PIG!" I yelled, tugging the box with all my might. It was pretty hard keeping a steady grip on the cereal box without letting go since it was rectangular.

Liam smirked not even using one ounce of strength. Boys and their super strength. "Nope. I will not let go of the..." He was cut off by the front door opening. The next thing I know, my bum painfully came into contact with the wooden floor of the kitchen and the Cheerios box was flying through the air. The cereal was falling everywhere making it look like it was raining Cheerios in the kitchen.

Once the Cheerios box landed on the ground, I crawled over to it. Looking inside the box made many emotions run through my mind. Sadness and anger were the main emotions. I pulled my knees up under my chin, curling up into a little ball. Lowering my head, I made my hair cover my face. I feel so depressed without my Cheerios.

I didn't notice I was crying until I felt a small puddle of tears on my knees. A surprise felling of warmth enveloped me. Looking through the small slits of space between my hair, I saw Liam giving me a one arm hug.

"I'm sorry." He said in a baby voice, making a small smile appear on my lips. But he wasn't able to see it. Liam was going to a say something else but someone had cut him off.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL HAPPENED IN HERE?!"

'Well that doesn't sound good...'

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

There you have it my lovelies! Chapter 17!

So what did you think? Good? Bad?

Oh, in this chapter I kind of foreshadowed what I'll be doing for my next book! Can you guess what it is? ^_^

Well, thanks for reading!

Please vote, comment, follow, same as always! :)

Bye, you BIG HEARTED people! :D

NEXT UPDATE: THURSDAY OR FRIDAY

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.4M 207K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
934K 82.9K 38
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...