My Brightest Star - JENLISA

By Kanghighness

Synopsis: "Even though I'm not aware of what's going on around me, you might have at least given me the benef... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 19

9.2K 253 22
By Kanghighness

Blag!

Jisoo and Rosé's eyes bulged out seeing the two girls position of sleep, both naked under the thick comforter.

Jennie is lying on her back, while Lisa is on top of her, trailing kisses along the older woman's neck.

"What the actual fuck" Jisoo whispered yell. Her eyes were covered with her hands, yet they could still be seen through her fingers.

Jennie was able to hear it. She opened her eyes instantly and panicked because they were naked. She is afraid that the two girls will see Lisa naked. But calms down when she noticed that they are fully covered by the comforter. but still can tell that the two are naked underneath.

Lisa, on the other hand, did not give a fuck and continued to give Jennie a delicate kisses on the neck.

"You two get out!" She yelled enough not to hurt Lisa's ear.

The two hastily left the room, closing the door loudly.

"Fucking shit" The brunette mumbled under her breath.

The younger girl laughed as she got off on top of the older woman. Jennie looked at her, embarrassed. "Sorry, baby. Go take a bath, and I will wait for you outside, okay?" She said, kissing her forehead. Lisa nodded and took a shower.

_____

"What has happened to Jennie? I felt dizzy after hearing her outburst." Irene asked.

Jisoo and Rosé were just sitting silently on the couch, with flushed cheeks.

The two exchanged glances, shook their heads, explaining that it was nothing more than the scene from earlier that was still flashing on their systems. The other girls seemed to accept their explanation and simply brushed it off.

Minutes later, Jennie enters the living room, frowning at the two who are awkwardly grinning at her. She smacked their heads.

"I swear if the two of you don't learn how to knock the next time, I'll toss you out of the building.

"I swear, if you don't learn how to lock your door next time, I won't learn how to knock in your room either."

The chicken head responded by wriggling her brows with a mocking smile. Rosé agrees with her girlfriend, placing her arm across her shoulder.

Jennie groaned and gave up on the two as she relaxed comfortably on the sofa.

"Oh. Now i know why you freaked out earlier." Joy nods as well as the others.

"Fucking quite early in the morning. Oh my gosh, Jen. Is it rough?" Wendy joined, grinning.

The taunting from her friends made her feel even more embarrassed. Her face suddenly looked like a red floor wax.

"Yah! Stop it." As she throws them a pillow.

"First blood!" Seulgi exclaimed, punching the air.

"Hi." Lisa entered the living room and smiled shyly at everyone. She is dressed in a stunning hollow out bra, tank top strap backless beach shorts, and tees. Showing off her flat tummy, naked shoulder, faultless long legs, long slender arms, and especially the cute form of her buttocks was too obvious because she was wearing a really tight sweat short and her cleavage was plainly pooping out even though it hadn't bloomed yet.

Everyone's jaw fell, mouth gaped, and their eyes nearly popped out. Jennie, on the other hand, felt her hormones stiffen up and her heart pumping loudly. And the only thought that crossed her head was to fuck her baby. The view of her Lili was breathtaking, and the others were still in awe.

She snapped back after blinking her eyes several times and pausing to look at her gang, who were painstakingly undoing her swimsuit, as if they were sculpting a statue. She then beat them with a pillow to reclaim their souls.

"If you all don't quit eyeing my baby like that, I'm going to take those lunatic eyes of yours and use them for marbles."

She glared at them as she stood up from the sofa and gently took Lisa into the room. The girls instantly averted their gaze and gulped. Jennie didn't realize her friends were actually scanning Lisa's love bite on her body. Mostly on her neck, chest, abdomen, and thighs.

_____

Jennie pinned her against the wall and smashed her lips on her, kissing her roughly. "You will change, or I will punish you hard?"

Jennie said, eyes flaming with wrath while panting heavily

Lisa grinned, pulled her by the nape, and began kissing her again. She traces her tongue down her lower lip, and Jennie eagerly accepts her baby's tongue, allowing her to dominate the kiss.

The older smirks mentally, knowing that Lili learned it from her. She glides her kisses across her jawline, collarbone, and neck, nibbling on them.

She clutches Lisa's ass, prompting a low whimper. Jennie loosened her bra on the back of her neck and tossed it away before latching her baby nipple and brushing her tongue over it.

Lisa gripped Jennie's head, bringing her closer, needing more. Jennie started sucking harder on the pink blossom, rolling it between her teeth. Lisa's moans become erratic as her breath quickens. The older wanted her baby to scream, regardless of whether her friends heard it.

Jennie's two hands gently make their way to Lisa's inner thighs, massaging them seductively. She slipped down her shorts and undies and began rubbing her clit in a slow teasing manner. She pokes her entrance with one finger, leading the younger to open her legs wide to allow the older easier access.

Jennie nibbles on her ear as she whispers in a husky voice, "Nah. I will not let you cum today for being disobedient. Now change."

She then pulled Lisa's trembling legs back. And slapped her butt hard enough to leave marks. Lisa pouted, visibly upset. She stomped her foot towards the wardrobe to change leaving Jennie laughing silently.

She's also frustrated because she desperately wants to fuck her, but her purpose was simply to torment her. However, it turned out that she teased herself even more.

_____

Jennie and Lisa stepped outside, seeing their friends with a smirk across their faces.

"Having a good time, Jen?" Her friends teased her. She just glared at them.

Lisa is now wearing an oversized shirt and sweatpants. Her hair tied up in a bun.

"Now everybody, get up! We're going!" Yeri bellowed excitedly, making Lisa grinned widely and jumped out clapping her hands. "YES! YES! YES!"

They are now inside their respective autos. Jennie buckled her baby's seatbelt and kissed her forehead. She started the engine and followed her friends cars. The journey is quite far away.

Minutes later, she heard a cute little snore beside her and looked down at her baby, who was sleeping peacefully.

She chuckled at the sight and squeezed Lisa's palm with her thumb before bringing it to her lips and planting small kisses on top of it while her gaze was fixed on the road.

After a long ride, they eventually arrived at Irene's Beach Resort.

"Finally! Welcome to my Paradise!" Irene boasted inhaling the fresh air of the island.

Seulgi jeers, "YOUR PARADISE IS SO BOOTYFUL!" She slowly removed her sunglasses and began admiring several girls' booty swaying, especially in bikinis. She then got a harsh smack on her head from the enraged Irene, which made her pout and ashamed at the foreign females laughing at her.

"Don't you dare cheat on me seulgi!"

"I was just messing around." Seulgi reasoned as she went to snuggle with Irene. Their gang were just laughing at them, as they were whistling at the attractive girls walking by.

Lisa shot a glare at Jennie, when she caught her glancing at one of the foreigner's booty while laughing, and didn't notice the younger girl's lethal expression.

Rosé then nudges Jennie's arm, prompting Jennie to raise her brow. Rosé then pointed her mouth in Lisa's direction. The piercing look nearly made Jennie's legs buckle. She gulps hard.

She was about to walk towards Lisa, but the younger girl simply rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, then left her and went to Irene.

Jennie could only scratch her nape.

The group of friends decided to choose their own bedroom.

"I want a solo bedroom." Lisa stated.

Everyone was taken by surprise. And Jennie hardly creased her brows.

"Ahm, sur-"

"You can't." Irene's words were cut by Jennie, who is now wearing a frigid face.

Everyone became silent.

"Everyone, you can now go to your room." Jennie said, coldly.

The gang promptly moved and headed to their own rooms leaving the two.

Jennie let out a breathy sigh, and her expression softened. She then turns to gaze at Lisa, who is simply facing her back. "Baby.." Jennie called out, holding Lisa's arm. Lisa shrugged her shoulder.

"I said I want a solo room."

"Lisa."

"What? Why don't you just go sleep in that foreigner girl's room instead?"

"Please, baby. You simply got the wrong idea. My gaze was drawn unintentionally to that foreigner as a result of Seulgie and Irene's conversation. It's meaningless."

"Okay."

Jennie smiled upon hearing Lisa's words. "Okay, then let's go inside so we can cuddle." As she held Lisa's hand and prepared to enter the room. But Lisa stopped her by placing her palm in front of her face.

"I did not say we could share the same bed." Lisa walks towards the bedroom door, but before she can close it from the inside, Jennie steps in so she may enter as well. As soon as her body entered, she locked the door in dread, as her eyes possessed a devil.

Lisa's whole legs began to tremble upon seeing Jennie's face.

The older woman smirks and gently approaches her, while the younger moves backwards till she reaches the edge of the bed.

"Nini no.."

Jennie climbed on top of her, raising both arms above her head as she began to devour the younger's neck.

"Nini, please no."

_____

Both girls are lying naked in bed.

"Nini, let's cuddle here tonight."

"Sure babe." Jennie replied, combing the younger girl's bangs with her fingers while lying on her side, right hand supporting her head.

Lisa smiled widely as she heard Jennie's response. She cupped Jennie's cheek and showered her with soft delicate kisses. But she paused when she noticed her unnies playing volleyball through the see-through window. Jennie turned to follow Lisa's gaze. She sighed. Her expectation was to spend alone time with her, but she knows her mind is preoccupied with the games. So she gave her the approval to join them. She decided to just rest. So it will eventually be just the two of them in their own little world tonight. Lisa cheerfully ran outside and joined her elders.

_____

It's around noon, and the girls stop playing volleyball because they're tired and their stomachs are grumbling. They all agreed to have brunch and relax while discussing unrelated topics. Lisa walked right into their room and took a bath.

Joy's topic suddenly shifted to Lisa. "Rosie, you once mentioned to us that Lisa is usually afraid of loneliness. How come? Don't get me wrong. we all have a fear of loneliness. However, our mental states are not the same. I believe there was something underlying her behaviour. Has she gone through her past?"

Rosé gave a sigh and nodded slowly. She understands how her friends wanted to protect her cousin at any cost, and they are supposed to know the whole truth. Given that they are not only friends, but also family.

"All of us here need to know this because, as sisters, we love Lisa and need to know her other sides."

Irene stated truly while clutching the Australian's hand. She took a big breath and began to explain her reasoning.

She is afraid of loneliness, which is true. When she was five years old, she felt alone. Her parents were perfectionists; narcissistic parents who had unrealistic expectations for their child. Her parents were constantly bickering, and they were on the verge of divorce. And there was a five-year-old Lalisa, softly weeping behind her chamber door, observing them.

Her parents repeatedly rejected her feelings. Not only are they ignoring her needs because they are more concerned with the business, but they are also pushing her beyond her capabilities rather than encouraging her to achieve her best in her education. She was a, 'Never good enough' in everything.

They didn't realized that time when lisa emotionally feel neglected at them lacking of attention towards her who needs them more. They made her feel that she's responsible for all the failures in life, making her feel as though she was never good enough. She's not praised enough, her troubled childhood experiences or neglect, leaving her with an emptiness inside and an inability of dealing with even slighty distasteful emotional situations.

Her brain lived through lots of stress before the age of six---and then became depressed or anxious until she reached her teenage life. Lisa's teen aged changed the shape of her brain by internalizing the stressed experienced years earlier, replaying those events in her mind and bottling up the emotions she triggered. She tried to cope with strong emotions or ignored but the emotions keeps on coming back whenever triggered by her thoughts, memories, dreams or by other triggers.

Lisa starts having a school failure, sleep refusal, agitated and moodiness. One day, Mr and Mrs. Manoban tried to talk to their child but when they look at her, they could see a signs of emotional disturbance and what they were seeing is that something has happened to her or something is happening. They tried to visual search their daughter as their hearts beginning to pound. When they got a hints of what is happening, they didn't wait for another day to come as much as possible, they immediately brought her to the Park's Hospital and addresses the problem of their child's behaviour.

When Doctor Park, Rosé's father, presented the matter to them, they discovered that their daughter was suffering from psychological issues, notably bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder, and depression. That caused her to transform into an adult who acts childishly, motivated by unpleasant emotions, obsessions, compulsions, and fixations. She developed a sense of insecurity, which is sometimes associated with an inferiority complex. 

At the time, all they could do was repent and cry over their mistakes. They have not provided adequate parenting to their only child. Love, support, affirmation, guidance, protection, and boundaries are the essentials of her childhood, but they allowed her to grow up feeling helpless and useless, with a lack of confidence and self-esteem.

Starting from that day, Lisa is afraid to try a diverging path for fear of failure. She began to fear at everything. She's afraid of being alone. She fears to be left alone. It triggers her.

Mr. And Mrs. Manoban decided to bring Lisa with them in L.A, to have her treatment there but Lisa keeps on refusing with the same reason, 'She's scared' And so her parents let her 'til she decided by herself. They started giving her all the attention, spending most of their time with her. They became a good parenting means, they made her feel loved and valued for who she is, not for how she behave. She feels cared of and protected.

She returned back to Korea at the age of 19, that's when Jennie Kim also came into her life. Who has changed her world so much for the better. Who she never would've pictured her life the way it is now. Who brought an amount of happiness to her life.

"That is exactly how it happened." Rosé told them everything and sighed. She looked at her friends only to see them sobbing. She then chuckled and shook her head. 

They didn't notice someone was listening to them behind the corner, crying silently. Who was clenching her chest at how hurt she was after hearing Lisa's struggles in life? Lisa suffered too much.

________

Good morning 🌅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 11.5K 44
"I disgust myself, i am already a mess... and i don't want to destroy you too" Jennie said trying to get out of Lisa's hug "But i don't care and i lo...
833K 15.2K 43
Choi Lalisa Manoban is the CEO of MN company , she is 25 years old , she is a very rich person who from Manoban's family who is very famous in the wo...
219K 6K 70
An institute for girls is under the supervision of the government. Teaching chosen orphans to be secret agents. Four girls are so dedicated to their...
132K 3K 48
[GP] Lisa Manoban, a renowned second child of Manoban Family. She became successful on her own and established her own company without anyone's help...