Sex Addiction.

Від baby_mgc

"I'm such a whore." I say sobbing into the phone. "Drew, you aren't a whore," He says laughing. "You are ju... Більше

Sex Addiction.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter tweleve.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five.
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapther Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five.
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven.
Thirty Eight.
Thirty Nine
Fourty.
Fourty One
Fourty Two.
Fourty Three.
Fourty Four.
Fourty Five.
Fourty Six.
what happens to the characters.?
Important.

Chapter Thirteen.

3.4K 56 16
Від baby_mgc

"Shut the fuck up." I yell punching the alarm clock as I hear As small familiar giggle.

I look up to see Calum stairing at me.

"Calum. Oh My God. Why are you in my room?" I scream.

"You didn't answer your door and it was unlocked so I let myself in. Seeing you asleep all cuddly was a bonus." He giggles.

"Fuck. Calum. I'm shaking. Don't do that." I say softly and he sits on the edge of the bed.

"Oh well." He laughs and I get outta bed to relize I only have underwhear and a band tee on.

"Nice ass." He smirks not taking his eyes off me.

"yeah. I know." I smile bending over looking for my black skinny jeans.

"Listen. Luke-really-doesn't-like-you-we-dared-him-to-ask-you-out-and-things-went-alittle-over-the-top." He says so fast I can barely make out what he's saying. but I do and my heart drops.

"For real?" I can feel the tears pricking out the side of my eyes.

I shouldn't be so sad. I met this boy not even 48 hours ago. So. Yeah. He's my boyfriend. I knew I shouldn't have said yes.

So many thoughts go through my head as I strip my tank top of not caring if Cals in the room and put on a crop top that says 'Nialls Crazy Mofo' on it.

"I'm sorry." He says looking at me noticing how hurt I am.

I walk over to my mirror grabbing my brush and the beanie Luke left at my house. He's not getting it back.

"Its whatever." I then wipe my tears away with the pad of my thumb and clean off my makeup.

"I'm going to Visit someone in London tomorrow. I was going to ask Luke to come but you can tell him were over."

I guess now I can take an early flight soo yay.

"Who?" He asks as I put thin streaks of eyeliner on my eyelids.

"Harry, Harry Styles. Were good friends you know. Ever since I met them a few years back Harry and I never stopped talking. I'm taking an early flight since I'm already packed and don't have to wait for anyone." I smile blinking on mascara.

I don't bother with eyeshadow od lipstick. I'm going to a fucking airport. ill do it before we land.

"If you don't wanna waste your second ticket I can go." He says and I smile.

"Go pack. be here in 45?" I say and he runs to his house.

I'm taking my ex-boyfriends best friend to London to meet a celebrity. How fucked up am I on a scale 1-10?

11.

《A.N:
               Hey everyone! !  sorry about my slow as hell updates. its just I didn't know how to write this chapter. I redid it 15 times. This is probally really bad but better than nothing!

To clear things up:

#1. Drew met One Direction and Harry gave her his number to keep intouch so they could hangout next time he was in London.

#2. Harry bought them the plane tickets bc Drew can't afford them. 

Soooo yeahh.

you all should read the FanFiction
The Dollhouse because its my favorite♡.

Haha. luff yew♡

-Caydence xx 》

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
112K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
615K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
Doors open. Від ash

Фанфіки

600K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...