SOFTWARE INSTABILITIES. - Con...

By LEVILEORIO

So like since I'm a D:BH stan and Connor(and Hank) are my favorite characters AND I read WAY TOO MANY Connor... More

ZERO: Introduction.
ONE: Who Would Have Known? (Connor x NewDetective!Reader)
TWO: The Dog Park.
THREE: Heartbroken.
FIVE: Attention.
SIX: Heartbroken. [Part 2- I Forgive You.]
SEVEN: {smut} Best Day of Work Ever. (Protective!Connor x Gavin'sEx!Reader)
EIGHT: Group Chat.
NINE: Gone.
TEN: Group Chat. [Part 2- The New Addition.] |REQUESTED!|
ELEVEN: {smut} The Dog Park. [Part 3- Honeymoon.] |REQUESTED!|
TWELVE: Mother's Day.
THIRTEEN: Oh, My God.
FOURTEEN: Revolution. (Machine!Connor x Android!Reader) |REQUESTED!|
FIFTEEN: {smut} Birthday. |REQUESTED!|
SIXTEEN: A Blessing and A Curse. (Yandere!Connor x Reader) |REQUESTED!|
SEVENTEEN: Birthday. [Part Two: Snow.] |REQUESTED!|
EIGHTEEN: {smut} Until You Can't Walk. |REQUESTED!|
NINETEEN: I Need You. |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY: {trigger warning} Date. |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-ONE: I Need You. [Part Two- Perfect.] |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-TWO: Fantastic. |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-THREE:{smut}Until You Can't Walk.[Part Two-Great Day.] |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-FOUR: Group Chat. [Part Three: PHCK.]
TWENTY-FIVE: I Love Everything About You. |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-SIX: Group Chat. [Part Four: GAVIN!!!] |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-SEVEN:{angst(?)/fluff} Fear.
TWENTY-EIGHT: {fluffy smut}I Need You. [Part Three: Cheater.]
TWENTY-NINE: {angst}Let Him Go.
FINALE: The End.
LMAOAOAO HIII GUYS (it's not over anymore!)
THE RETURN 001:{smut} The Elevator. |REQUESTED!|

FOUR: The Dog Park. [Part 2- The Wedding.]

1.7K 39 85
By LEVILEORIO

OKAY SO LIKE CONNOR'S LAST NAME IS GONNA BE ANDERSON OKAY? OKAY!
HERE I GO

Y/N's POV

Today's the day. The day I become Mrs. Y/N Anderson.

Though the past few hours have been really stressful, that all won't matter when I see him. When I marry him.

Gosh, who would have imagined? The love of my life is an android, who could give me more love than any human could have.

In about an hour, I'll have the wedding of my dreams. Wearing the dress of my dreams, the shoes of my dreams, in the place of my dreams and marrying a man that not even my dreams could have made up.

(A/N OKAY WOW THAT'S ACTUALLY REALLY CUTE LOOK AT ME BEING AN AUTHOR THAT CAN ACTUALLY CONVEY EMOTION)

Connor and I have been super excited for this day to come.

-
"Yes!"
My sister, S/N, and I said as I finally got my super long dress to zip up completely without ripping it. (A/N: If you don't have a sister, just use my sister's name, Emma. In case you haven't noticed S/N means "Sister's Name" by the way. [YEAH NO SHIT  SHERLOCK])

My mother, M/N (IF YOU DONT HAVE A MOM JUST MAKE UP A NAME OR CALL HER MY MOTHERS NAME, WHITNEY) had her eyes closed, as she didn't want to see me until I was completely dressed.
"Can I open my eyes now?"

"Umm..." S/N looked around to check if I had on everything.
"Ye- NO! Wait, the bouquet!" my sister said as she picked up my blue and white bouquet and handed it to me.

As if she was an artist adding the finishing touches to her work, she moved the flower crown on my head, which was tilted, to the side. The flower crown was also blue and white.

"There," S/N said. "You can open your eyes now, Mom."

As my mom opened her eyes, she gasped. She continued to smile and cry.
"Y-Y/N... You look gorgeous. C-Connor will be so shocked. I love you so much."

I grinned, as I thanked my mom.

My mother, still crying, said "It's almost time to walk you down the aisle. Let me go get your father.

~TIME SKIP~
"Oh you look better than any Disney Princess ever could look," my dad, F/N (YOU GUYS GET IT MAKE UP A NAME OF YOU DONT HAVE A DAD), said as he looks at me, taking everything in, as a tear fell down his cheek. My dad was normally not a very emotional person, so him even shedding one tear meant a lot to me.

"Y/N..." my mother put my veil over my face.
"Yes, mom?" I said calmly.
"It's time for your father and me to walk you," she said with a smile. She cleaned up her makeup and had finally stopped crying.

I've never felt this loved or beautiful before. I feel like a queen and it will only get better as this day goes on...

I nodded my head as the happiest moment of my life was about to happen in a few seconds.
I heard the traditional wedding song begin.

...and my king is waiting for me.

The doors that I had been standing behind had been opened as my mother and father stood on either side of me.
My sister held my very long dress so it wouldn't accumulate dirt.

(A/N: HERES Y/N's ENTIRE OUTFIT INCLUDING THE BOUQUET AND FLOWER CROWN)

My dress had a lot of intricate details to it. It was perfect.

I had closed my eyes when the doors had first opened and I'm not exactly sure why. After about three seconds of having closed eyes, I opened them and saw everyone looking at me in awe. My friends from High School that I still cared about, my family members, Connor's friends from Jericho, Connor's brother (the RK900 Model: Nines), they all looked at me like I was the most beautiful person in the world.

But the moment I opened my eyes, I could only focus on one person.
"C-Connor..." I whispered to myself, so no one would notice.

He looked amazing.
(A/N: HERES OUR ANDROID BBS OUTFIT BUT THE SHIRT IS JUST ALL BLUE [i love weddings and i just am a visual person so i'm sorry for the pictures])

His hair was combed to the side neatly, while he wore a white suit with a blue tie and a blue shirt, to match our wedding theme.

His eyes were glued on me, which caused me to grin, blush, then glance down at my feet.

I wish I was walking faster. I want to be near him right now.

I looked back up to see Connor sniffling and crying with his face in his hands.
'Oh yes, yes, yes.' he mouthed to himself, still crying.

Connor's POV
She. Was. Stunning.

I already felt overloaded with emotions as she walked through those doors with her mother, father, and sister. My thirium pump regulator beat twice as fast as my lover walked down the aisle.

Y/N looked down at her heels and blushed. God, she's so cute.

A goddess is what she is. Look how lucky I am.
I want to hold her and never let her go.
I love her... so much.

I soon became aware that looking at Y/N caused me to cry. One tear fell. Then another.

Then I cried a river.

She looked up at me and I put my face in my hands, whispering how beautiful she looked under my breath.
Hank, who was standing next to me patted my back.

"She's gorgeous, ain't she Connor?"
I wiped my face and smiled.

"The most gorgeous woman ever," I spoke truthfully.
This aisle seemed so long. I just want to hold her hand.

Soon, she had finally reached me, her sister letting go of her dress as she gave me a hug.

"You look so handsome, Connor."
"And you look beautiful."

-YEET TIME SKIP TO VOWS AND RINGS AND PARTY AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF-

"The bride and groom will now exchange their vows."

Y/N goes first.
She started with a big inhale. She didn't take out a paper with her vows written on it, because she took her time to remember every word.

"Connor," she smiled widely at me.
"You've made me the happiest I've ever been. Nothing in this world matters more to me than you. You're a kind, sweet, silly, and smart person. Though you're an android, you've managed to show me more love than any human could have ever imagined..."

She trailed off. Did she forget the words?

A tear fell down from her eye as she said,
"I have more written and memorized vows but you know what, forget them. I'm just going to tell you how I feel at this very moment. Y-You are the single person I trust everything with. I'd never hurt you, ever, and I'd never let anyone hurt you. Because I love you. I love you w-with all my heart, Connor, and I am honored to be called your wife." She sniffles.

I smiled at her then began my vows.
"My motivation. My love. The person I cherish. The person I admire. It wouldn't matter what height or weight she would be. It wouldn't matter how her face would look. She would still be you. You, Y/N. I'd still love you so much, no matter what. That's an unchangeable fact. Saying that you're intelligent, funny, caring, and beautiful would all be serious understatements. Everything about you makes me so speechless not even my system can come up with great enough adjectives to describe you. You are everything to me. I need you more than the blue artificial blood currently pumping through my body. You're everything I could ever have, want, or need. So please never forget, that I love you."
I finished, so close to crying again.

More tears flowed down her cheeks.
"Oh, I told myself I would cry at this part, looks like I failed," she chuckled.
Everyone else in the room laughed along with us.

-WOW, SO MANY TIME SKIPS-
"I now pronounce you husband and wife..."

The next part of his sentence is what I was the most excited for.

"...you may now..."

What I've been wanting to do during the entire ceremony.

"...kiss the bride."

I picked up her veil and kissed her with all of the emotion that I have inside of me.

"I now present Mr. and Mrs. Connor Anderson!"

I hugged my wife after we kissed again.

"Now let's party!" Hank says, ready to drink some dark liquor as usual.

-YEET TIME SKIP TO LIKE END OF WEDDING PARTY-

She changed her outfit.
And oh, I couldn't stop looking at her. She's so beautiful and sexy at the same time.

While still wearing the same shoes, she wore a shorter white and pastel blue dress with a light blue flower in her hair.

There's something about that dress though that's making me feel...
a different sort of attraction to her.

The lace in the dress... she knows how I feel about lace. Anytime Y/N wears anything with lace it arouses me. It's like I want to take the delicate fabric off of her body and just... fuck her so ha-

My mind stopped creating thoughts as Y/N caught my gaze and winked at me.

Was she testing me?

Y/N's POV
I was testing him.
I knew how he would look at me if I wore a lace dress like this.

While I'm standing, drinking a cup of water, since I felt a little dehydrated, Connor's sitting down at a table, making small conversation with his brother, Nines, and his friends from Jericho. He was multitasking but putting most of his focus on looking at me.

I smirked at him, and his led started flashing between all three colors of blue, yellow and red.

I have a little surprise for Connor, when our honeymoon officially begins, at the end of this wedding.

If he's turned on now, I can't wait to see how he'll react when he sees my little "present" for him. To show him how I'm only his, now and forever.

He'll never know what hit him.

LET'S JUST SNEAK PEEK TO THE NEXT CHAPTER CAUSE I WANNA WRITE MORE
Connor's POV
After she smirked at me, I knew she wanted me as much as I wanted her.

As I do really love this wedding party, I strongly wish that it will end a little earlier.

I want to take that delicate lace off of her body so bad, but I couldn't. I shouldn't have let this make me a bit unhappy during my own wedding party but it did. Therefore, I tried to distract myself and talk to Hank.

I walked over Hank, who was drinking his third glass of dark liquor and dancing.

"Hey, there Connor, how do you feel now? Do you feel complete now that you have the woman of your dreams?"

Guess the alcohol hasn't kicked in yet.
"I feel great. Truly happy to be this woman's husband."

"Aww, that's great. And you guys will have the last dance pretty soon then you guys finally can go honeymoon."

"Hank, how did you know I wanted to go to my honeymoon soo-"

"I know you. That's how. Now find your wife! You have to dance with her soon."

After only two minutes of searching, I managed to find her talking to her best friend, BFF/N, about the wedding.

"Y/N," I said as she turned around and smirked at me.

"Yes, Connor?" she answered, my name rolling off her tongue smoothly.

I swear everything she does makes me crazy.

"W-we have to dance right about now."

"Okay, see you later BFF/N, let's go dance!" she made her way to walk in front of me then stopped in her tracks and whispered in my ear,

"You seem tense, but don't worry, I'll fix that all for you when we get to our honeymoon spot... okay?"

With my LED flashing all three possible colors, it was becoming harder and harder to control myself.

I don't know how I'm going to survive this last dance.

LET ME STOP
CAUSE THE WORD COUNT IS OVER 2,000
AND
THIS IS GARBAGE
BUT LIKE THE NEXT, AND LAST, PART OF THIS IS SMUT SO ITS FINE

Also wow okay I'm publishing this at 3:30 am! I NEED TO GO TO SLEEP BUT IM NOT GONNA🤠🤪🤠🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 2K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...
42.8K 522 26
Detroit: Become Human oneshots. Very gay :) Most, if not all, will be smut because I'm a bitch. Read at your own risk. PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO REQUEST I...
871 21 18
*SMUT & FLUFFS LOVES* I shamefully love this man, and I will write and anonymously post these atrocious works and you will love these atrocious works...