Servamp | The Last Creation

By Asuka707

The Seven Servamp, Servant and Vampire. Each named by the Seven deadly sins, Wrath, Gluttony, Envy, Pride, Gr... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHARTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
EXTRA CHAPTER
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
EXTRA CHAPTER
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
EXTRA CHAPTER
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
COVER BOOK UPDATE

CHAPTER 14

1.1K 40 6
By Asuka707

We didn't notice that time had already taken too much but we felt like it's just too short. Seeing Toru off, he wave at us while walking towards the plane entrance. Waving him back, he suddenly stop half way, leaving his luggage behind and ran back towards us for a last hug before his flight. We notice that this time, Toru was full of tears on his eyes,

"Knowing what we had promise, I can't be separate from you two." Toru sob. [F/N] and I looked at his face, wiping his tears, we showed him a happy smile.

"Have a safe trip, Dad." [F/N] holds his right hand,

"And don't forget to text us, okay Dad." I said and hold his left hand. Saying that made him even happier and tears flood more in his eyes.

"I will text you two when I arrived." Toru kissed both our forehead and then another hug before depart.

. . .

Seeing the plane take off, we waved at the plane. "You two were really emotional." <Vampire form> Kuro said,

"Oh. You weren't with us when we were over emotional." I looked at Kuro,

"But as Dad said, Kuro is also in the family." [F/N] mentioned.

I agreed, looking at Kuro, he showed a bit of happiness on his face. When we exited the Airport, it was already dusk. Night will fall soon, I thought of a place to stay.

"Let's go to the Onsen." I suggest, "That's where Tetsu and Hugh are."

"Hugh?" she tilts her head,

"The Servamp of Pride." Kuro said,

"So, they live there?" she tried to remember Pride. The more like kid-vampire but since he lost his powers, he personalities turned into a old version of a child's height, she saw and the only one who talk much among the other Servamp. "Let's go."

"Good. It'll be bad if we went straight home before it will be night already." I reminded.

~ ~ ~

Night falls, we are right in front of the Onsen House. As we entered, we were welcomed by the host of the Onsen. Rented a room, we met Tetsu by coincident.

"Tetsu." I called for him. He was holding a coffin in his arm.

"Oh. Mahiru." He came towards us after I had called him, "It's been a while." he greeted me,

"Yeah. Where's Hugh?" I asked, I didn't see him beside Tetsu. "Oh. Tetsu, let me introduce. This is [F/N] [L/--- Shirota." I introduce [F/N] to Tetsu.

"Nice to meet you." Tetsu bowed,

"And [F/N], this is Tetsu Sendagaya." I introduce Tetsu to her.

"Nice to meet you too---"

"You can call me Tetsu, and perhaps I can call you [F/N]?" Tetsu said,

"Oh." she looked at Tetsu, "It's rude for me to call my senpai by their name. So, I assume you are younger than me?" she guessed,

"Yes, I'm a Junior High student." Tetsu corrected her.

"I see. You can call me [F/N], Tetsu." she approve.

"How did you---" I was about to ask her but then, a voice cut me off.

"Nice eye." a bat flew towards us, as it can speak it was actually Pride, Hugh.

"Hugh." Tetsu said, seeing Hugh transform into his vampire form.

We gather in Hugh's room, sitting politely beside the table with Hugh on the opposite side. Kuro was lying around on the tatami, he had already transform into his vampire form from the start we had enter the Onsen House. Tetsu came with the tea,

"So, I assure you still have not have the cure yet?" Hugh asked,

"Still on it." [F/N] answered, she takes out the book inside her bag. "I have questions." she flip through the pages, stopping at one page and then she showed it to Hugh. "I kept reading it repeatedly and I still don't understand. Yes, half of the sentences, I may understand but the rest seems to confuse me. It's like a riddle."

"Your blood, as same as to be like an Eve. Give, take upright to all of them and yet yourself. Waste for good will help, waste for evil will invade." Hugh read it, as like she said, I do understand the first sentences but I'm lost at the second and last sentences. "Your blood has the same function as Eves. Give and take blood will help us and you, yourself. Waste (or more understandable losing) your blood for your ally is good but losing your blood to the enemy will make them want for and abduct you even by force." Hugh explained. "This seems a like more understandable but I can't explain more how your blood really be in function to us."

"So, it told about your blood." I simplify it.

"I see. So I have to be careful." she reminded herself. "I understand it now but I'll keep thinking about that." [F/N] then went back to Hugh, "Thanks and it's great to see you doing fine, Hugh." she said,

"I may lost my power and a tad change of personality but I'm still me." Hugh grin,

"Oh. Then care to play Pokemon with me." Kuro came inviting to play, holding a PSP in hand.

Hugh accepted and they played as they wanted. Sitting outside the room, looking at the night sky. [F/N] went there to think, I sat beside her and stare as she mused. I can't tell what she's thinking.

"Having trouble?" I asked,

"No." she shook her head, "But I was surprised that you changed my family name." she said, it made me remember back when I introduce her to Tetsu. Remembering that, Tetsu came and joined us.

"Both your family name made me curious." Tetsu said, sitting beside me.

"Yes, we recently made a confirmation with my Uncle, who now is our Foster Father to become family." I explain,

"That's good to hear." Tetsu said, "But honestly, at first I thought you two were dating. I'm sorry." he bowed,

"At least you now know that we are now siblings." she forgave him, but knowing what people think of us really surprised me.

Leaving Kuro and Hugh be, with their game. [F/N], Tetsu and I had a lot to talk. Knowing everything about Tetsu, Pride's Eve. He said for us to relax at his family's Onsen House and go take the hot spring. [F/N] immediately rise up when Tetsu mention hot spring.

"Then, I'll take one." she said, leaving our conversation group.

"We'll leave tomorrow morning since we have school." I said,

"Yes. Leave your school uniform to the dry cleaning and tomorrow you'll wear it back." Tetsu said, I thank him after his kind offer.

~ ~ ~

[F/N] is in the hot spring bath, alone, soaking her body in the hot and relaxing bath while, still thinking what Hugh had said.

"My blood has the same function as Eves. Giving my blood will help them. Losing your blood for your ally is good but losing my blood to the enemy will make them want for and abduct you even by force." repeating back the words. "Eve give their blood to their Servamp so the Servamp will increase their power." [F/N] rethink as I had explain to her. "So, I'm an Eve--" still musing, "Wait." she stand up and holds her head. "You are the Eve to the Eight Servamp and you are the Servamp to all of the Eve." [F/N] remembered what the Inner Demon said.

Burst out of the bath, she wore the kimono for the Onsen House's guest. Run towards Hugh room and knock the door, I open the door just to be hug by [F/N].

"Wah. What's wrong?" I was surprised, hugging me even though the others were still here. I bought her in the room. "Wait. Why is your hair wet." I hold her [H/C] lock in my hand.

"After I figure out the riddle, I couldn't stop but let you all know." she said, then sneezed.

"Well, at least dry you hair." I took a towel and put it on her head. "Let me help you." I dry her hair with the towel. She thank me.

"So, what did you figure out?" Hugh paused their game, sitting down near a table and waited for the answer.

"I forgot to mention the other day, that the Inner Demon had said to me that I am the Eve to The Eight Servamp and I also am the Servamp to all of the Eve." she sat down the opposite side of the table across Hugh. Kuro came (in his cat form) and lie on her lap.

"So, for us Servamp, you are our Eve." Hugh understand,

"For us Eve, you are our Servamp." Tetsu came, had listen to the conversation.

"Yes, it's more like I'm included in the contract." [F/N] explained,

"That what the Inner Demon meant when they said that you are Sevamp and also Eve." I became to understand, too.

"And that I am called Blank." she reminded,

Knowing after that made it very clear about [F/N]'s title to be a Servamp and Eve, her decision made her go this far. Mystery and danger will yet arrived to tell the truth about her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 1.9K 70
So here you can just ask/dare the characters in servamp and yeah so feel free to ask and dare!
37.2K 1.6K 28
Basically, the sin of sloth got transported to the world of demons, reapers, and angles by her littler brother greed. Let's see how sloth have a new...
9.2K 242 17
Basically Zombie apocalypse breaks out, Mahiru got bitten which broke the contract and Kuro left him with the Zombies that bit him. Left to die Mahir...
11.1K 465 49
'Five' years before the eight eves meet their Servamps (including Sakuya), the eves had a very mysterious and terrible past! After the eves found the...