SOFTWARE INSTABILITIES. - Con...

By LEVILEORIO

So like since I'm a D:BH stan and Connor(and Hank) are my favorite characters AND I read WAY TOO MANY Connor... More

ZERO: Introduction.
ONE: Who Would Have Known? (Connor x NewDetective!Reader)
TWO: The Dog Park.
FOUR: The Dog Park. [Part 2- The Wedding.]
FIVE: Attention.
SIX: Heartbroken. [Part 2- I Forgive You.]
SEVEN: {smut} Best Day of Work Ever. (Protective!Connor x Gavin'sEx!Reader)
EIGHT: Group Chat.
NINE: Gone.
TEN: Group Chat. [Part 2- The New Addition.] |REQUESTED!|
ELEVEN: {smut} The Dog Park. [Part 3- Honeymoon.] |REQUESTED!|
TWELVE: Mother's Day.
THIRTEEN: Oh, My God.
FOURTEEN: Revolution. (Machine!Connor x Android!Reader) |REQUESTED!|
FIFTEEN: {smut} Birthday. |REQUESTED!|
SIXTEEN: A Blessing and A Curse. (Yandere!Connor x Reader) |REQUESTED!|
SEVENTEEN: Birthday. [Part Two: Snow.] |REQUESTED!|
EIGHTEEN: {smut} Until You Can't Walk. |REQUESTED!|
NINETEEN: I Need You. |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY: {trigger warning} Date. |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-ONE: I Need You. [Part Two- Perfect.] |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-TWO: Fantastic. |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-THREE:{smut}Until You Can't Walk.[Part Two-Great Day.] |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-FOUR: Group Chat. [Part Three: PHCK.]
TWENTY-FIVE: I Love Everything About You. |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-SIX: Group Chat. [Part Four: GAVIN!!!] |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-SEVEN:{angst(?)/fluff} Fear.
TWENTY-EIGHT: {fluffy smut}I Need You. [Part Three: Cheater.]
TWENTY-NINE: {angst}Let Him Go.
FINALE: The End.
LMAOAOAO HIII GUYS (it's not over anymore!)
THE RETURN 001:{smut} The Elevator. |REQUESTED!|

THREE: Heartbroken.

2.2K 40 127
By LEVILEORIO

THIS TAKES PLACE AFTER ANDROIDS GET THEIR FREEDOM AND CONNOR BECOMES DEVIANT

ALSO

YOU GUYS ARE GONNA HATE ME FOR THIS SO LET ME JUST APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE

Connor's POV
Today, I am investigating a case involving a Traci model with blue hair that I've previously met.
Apparently, she was walking down walking down the street, witnessed a murder, then reported it.

Since she seemed too traumatized to talk about it at the station, I invited her to my home, where my beautiful girlfriend, Y/N, and I just moved into together about 6 months ago after Hank started complaining about... us... being too loud, for the most part.

Well anyway, the Blue-Haired Traci is currently sitting down on my couch, preparing to explain what happened when she witnessed the murder.

"So, we meet again, Traci?" I attempted to ease into the conversation.
"Y-Yep."
Poor Traci. This case really seemed to affect her.

Or she's a really good actress but I highly doubt that.

"Um... my wife and I are sorry for... ya know, trying to kill you and everything."

I chuckled.
"No hard feelings I guess. Also you two got married? How did that work out? Since you guys have the same name and such."

"Oh, well I usually just call her Traci while she calls me Blue. Cause, ya know, my hair. This is a nice place you have here by the way. Who designed it?"

I start to feel as if she's trying to distract me, but I ignore it.
"My girlfriend. Her name is Y/N. I adore her so much. Also, would you mind if I called you Blue, just so I won't get confused?"

Her LED turned yellow when I mentioned Y/N possibly from taking in new information I assumed. I turned back to blue, however, when I asked her my question.

"Oh yeah, sure! Do you mind if we start talking about what I witnessed now? I just need to get it out of my system as soon as possible."

I forgot about that.
"Oh, yes of course. We could go sit upstairs if that's more comfortable for you."

To make her feel even more comfortable, I took my gun out of the holster and left it on the table.

"That would be perfect, actually."

The way she emphasized the word "perfect" worries me. What was she trying to say?

Pushing my thoughts aside, I walked her into Y/N and I's bedroom.

The place where too many events have taken place. Unholy events. Events that should not have been thought of right now. Damn it.
Thankfully, I didn't allow these thoughts to fully occupy my mind, and my pants haven't felt tighter yet.

'Things are going great so far. Good job, Connor,' I thought to myself sarcastically.

"So, would you like to start asking questions now?" Blue asked.

"Alright. Can you tell me the date this happened and the place of this event?" I asked using my protocol voice.

-TIME SKIP CAUSE THIS ISNT SORT OF WHAT THIS CHAPTER IS MAINLY GONNA GONNA BE ABOUT OOP-

"Alright, I think that's it Tr- sorry, Blue."
"That's okay. I hope you could find the killer of that poor guy."
"Me too. You've been a huge help."

She smiled at me then started walking.

I walked behind Blue as I was directing her out of my bedroom.
She then suddenly turned around and forcefully pinned me to the wall.

"W-What the hell are you doing?"
"Did you know that I liked both girls and guys, Connor?" she asked touching my cheek.

I tried to push her off of me but it didn't work.

"I don't care! Get off of me! Don't you have a wife of your own?"
"Yes I do. But I'm getting bored of her. I want to experience something new."
"W-What? Get off of me now!" I demanded.

I have a girlfriend of my own. Who I cherish. I would never, ever, even think of trying to betray her like this.

"I want to see how a dick would feel inside of me. I bet you have experience with that. Don't you?" She moves her hands down touching my chest. I don't react how I would when Y/N would touch me like that. I attempt to push her off of me again and I once again fail.

My LED turned yellow as I get a text from Y/N.

Babe💕💓: 'Sweetheart, do you need me to pick up more thirium from a Cyberlife store?'

Should I tell her what's going on here?

Me: 'Sure, that'll be fine. Thanks, Babe.'

Babe💕💓: 'You're welcome, sweetie."

I decided not to tell her. I didn't want to worry her.

"Connor? What are you doing? Trying to talk to that skank, instead of me?" Blue asked, still pinning me to the wall and touching my chest.

My LED turned red at the word "skank."
"Never insult her again!" I yelled in her face.

(A/N he just used his twenty-eight stab wounds voice btw)

Blue took this as an opportunity to kiss me. She forced for lips to move mine but I didn't allow her tongue to enter my mouth.

I moved my neck so that she would stop kissing me. This caught her off guard so I pushed her and she finally got off of me.

I reached down at my pants for my gun but forgot that I had left it on the table downstairs.

"Fuck!"
"Wow, Connor. You were gonna shoot me? I'm hurt! I truly feel insulted."
She ran towards me and threw me on Y/N and I's bed, pinning me down again.

"Come on, Connor. Y/N doesn't have to know about this," she said as she took off her clothes revealing her undergarments, courtesy of the Eden Club.

I closed my eyes.
"Know about what? I'm not going to have sex with you!"

"Ugh! Don't deny it, Connor. You want me."

"No, I don't! I want Y/N! Only her! Not you, not anybody else! Because..."

Then I said something I've never said out loud before. Not even to Y/N herself.
"Because I love her! So get off of me, right now!"
I opened my eyes to see her blank, uninterested face.

"That's so touching. That's actually what we should be doing. Touching each other."

She then reached down and forcefully touched my crotch.

"N-no! Stop it!"
I could feel myself getting hard even though I didn't want to.

"Blue this is wrong! I'm not going to let you do this!"
I tried and tried to be released from her grip, but it was too strong.

"You feel so good. See, Connor. I knew you wanted me."

But I didn't. I really really didn't. I hated this. Hated it.

She then reached down and began touching herself.
"You want to do this to me don't you, Connor?"
"Never! You're disgusting!"

She moaned out loudly. She was on top of me, touching herself.

I felt myself start to cry. Wow. This must be seriously impacting me since I've only cried three times in my life.
1.) When Y/N said she would be my girlfriend.

2.) When I thought Sumo was going to die because he broke one of his legs. He turned out fine.

3.) When Y/N would let me moan or ejaculate this one time when we went to go see a movie, she was teasing me and doing other things to me in the back of the movie theater. It was the most terrible two hours I've ever endured.

It looks like this was gonna be the fourth time I'll cry in my lifetime.

"Oh the pleasure too much for you, Connor?"
"N-no! This is nothing but pain! Get off of me!"

She rolled her eyes and unbuttoned my pants using one hand, holding both of my arms with her other hand.
She was very skilled, being a former sex android and everything.

"Connor, I know you must have handcuffs somewhere? Where are they?"
"I'm not telling you!" I spit in her face.

I've never done that before. It was so disrespectful but she completely deserved it.

She wiped her faced then touched my arm and probed my memory.

Every single memory I've ever had...

When I first met Hank. When I first met Y/N. When Y/N first touched me. When she first touched me (if you know what I mean). When we kissed for the first time. When I first made love to her.

...even some things I wanted to keep to myself. She knew about know.
Everything... was hers now...

"...All for some fucking handcuffs!" I meant to think that, but I said it out loud.

She laughed.
She fucking laughed.
"I found them though, didn't I?"

"I wish I could punch you in the face until your pump regulator stops," I told her.

She ignored me, reached into my bedside drawer and took out two pairs of handcuffs that I keep in there along with some other stuff Y/N have used on our 6 month anniversary before.

"About you're memories... you and that whore sure like to fuck. Why is that you have a problem with me now?"

She has to be testing me. She has to be.
But if she is... I'm about to fail.

"I told you not to insult her again you bitch!"
She let go of my hands temporarily out of surprise and I hit her in her throat.

"S-Shit!" she cursed, her voice malfunctioning. She hit me in the same place I hit her.

SYSTEM: SUDDEN IMPACT TO VOICE BOX! VOICE BOX REBOOTING, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SPEAKING

"You don't like that right?" her voice went back to normal.

I couldn't answer, I was physically incapable.

"That's what I thought," the bitch continued.

SYSTEM: VOICE BOX IS NOW FUNCTIONAL, ATTEMPT SPEAKING

While cuffing my hands she said, "Just so you know, I didn't actually see anyone kill anybody. I just wanted you. And look! That's what I got."

"Fuck you! That's illegal you idiot! And so is this! It's sort of rape! Wait no, this is completely rape! You're a rapist!"
My voice box was working perfectly now, thankfully.

"Oh please! You're hard for me, right? So you want this."
"That's not how that works?! So, no I don't! I don't!" I started to cry again.

She pulled down my pants completely and started touching me through my boxers. She found out I liked that from probing my memories.

"Mm F-Fuck! Ahh, Stop it!" I moaned involuntarily.
"See? You're enjoying me."

She pulled down my boxers as she gasped.
"Oh, my Ra9..."
She put her mouth on the top of my cock while humming.
She also found out about that from my memories.

I threw my head back and arched my back.
"Ah, shit! Stop now!"

I continued to groan, from mostly being uncomfortable.
Yes, I did feel pleasure which was involuntary, but I was not at all having fun like I usually do with Y/N.

She took my entire cock into her mouth and sucked.

"Sto-"
I was cut off by the opening of my bedroom door.

"I'm home, Sweetnes-"

I heard a voice. A voice and a nickname for me that I knew all too well. A voice that made me cry more tears than I already had.

"What. The. Fuck."

Y/N ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
VERY SAD
VERY ANGRY
VERY DISAPPOINTED
VERY DISGUSTED
VERY IRRITATED
HOSTILE
BETRAYED ???

SYSTEM: TOO MANY EMOTIONS TO DISPLAY!

She felt every negative emotion ever. Not even my system could tell me everything she felt.
"Y-Y/N I-" I tried to explain myself but I got cut off once again.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut the fuck up!"
Tears started to fall down her cheeks.
"You... you... you lying, cheating motherfucker! I can't believe you!"

Blue took her mouth off of my dick and said,
"Can't you see we're a little busy here?"

"B-Busy..."
More tears filled the eyes of my lover.

"Are you fucking serious? ILL SHOW YOU HOW I GET BUSY, BITCH!" she ran over to Blue and pulled her off of me.

Anger took over me as I moved my arms so forcefully I broke both pairs of my handcuffs.

I looked over the bed as I saw Blue and Y/N on the floor, Y/N repeatedly punching Blue in numerous places. The impact of her punches denting the android and causing Y/N's knuckles to bleed.

"Y/N stop! You're gonna kill her!"

She froze.
"So you care more about this slut dying more than me I bet? You'd rather fuck this slut than me, huh? Kiss her, not me, yeah? Right, Connor?!"

She barely calls me by my actual name anymore. It's always "Sweetheart" or "Sweetness or "Sweetie." But now it's just Connor. And I didn't like that.

"Babe, you know that's not true."

She then turned around, stood up and looked at me.

With her eyes practically turning from E/C to a bright red, she slapped me clear across the face.

She slapped me so hard, there was probably a blue mark on my face.

She looked into my eyes and the look on her face could've caused me to completely shut down.
Her eyes were puffy and she was still crying a lot. Her lips were quivering and she couldn't stop sobbing.

"If it's not true then WHY DID YOU DO IT? WHY?" She asked leaning her head onto my shoulder and weakly banging her fist onto my chest.
"Actually no. You'll just lie to me. So you need to l-leave."

"W-What?"
I don't understand.

She stopped crying and wiped her tears.

Y/N ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
EXTREMELY ANGRY
EXTREMELY IRRITATED
EXTREMELY SAD
EXTREMELY DISGUSTED
EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED
HOSTILE
BETRAYED ???

She took a deep breath and yelled out words that shocked me immensely.

"Is your hearing working? Get the fuck out of my room! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU CHEATING BASTARD!"

"Y/N I-I can explain-"

"Did I fucking stutter? Get out!" she screamed. The loudest scream she could have possibly produced.

She's cursed at me before in different types of situations, but it never... hurt my feelings.

I put on my clothes and took the thirium she bought home for me and started to walk out of the bedroom door.

"B-Babe, I didn't want this," I stated.

"Huh. I didn't either. Now get the hell out of my house you fuckface. We're done. There is no 'us' anymore. No more Connor and Y/N. That's it. It's over."

She slammed the door in my face.

I sighed. I understand how she feels (partially). I wouldn't want to see her if she did this to me. I would be crushed. But I didn't cheat on her. Yet there no way for her to now that.

-TIME SKIP-
The door of his house opened.
"Connor? What happene-"
"She said we were done. Over."

I started to cry.
"Oh, God," Hank said as he pulled me into a hug.
"The Traci that we saw with the blue hair tried to rape me, Hank. Y/N she came in during the Traci's actions a-and sh-she..."

Hank sighed.
"She thought you cheated on her."
I nodded my head.

"Come in, Connor, your system might overheat or something."
He was right, it was the beginning of August.

-LAST TIME SKIP-
"What exactly did she say to you?" Hank asked sitting next to me on the couch, drinking a cup of water. I guess this situation was too serious for him to be in a drunken state at the moment.

I spoke and used her voice to demonstrate exactly what and how she said it.

"Now get the hell out of my house you fuckface. We're done. There is no 'us' anymore. No more Connor and Y/N. That's it. It's over," I said in Y/N's voice.

"Jesus. She sounded ruined."

I nodded my head.
"I- I want h-her back. S-so b-bad. Hank... I swear I d-didn't do it. H-Hank... Da-Dad... I've n-never b-been th-this s-sad bef-fore." I stuttered again and again.

I put my face into my hands and cried. Cried for the fifth or sixth or seventh time today, I don't remember how many times exactly.
I don't care.

I just want her back. My everything.

Hank moved next to me and gave me a hug.
"My poor girl... and my poor boy. I... think you're both heartbroken. Especially you, by what I'm seeing."

"I love her, Dad. I love her so much."

His eyes widened.
"I've never heard you say you love someone before."

"Because I didn't know yet... until it was too late for me to say it."

I CRIED THREE TIMES WHILE WRITING THIS OH MY GOD, AND I WILL BE MAKING A PART TWO (maybe three we'll see how it goes) BECAUSE WOW THIS WAS A REALLY GOOD BOOK IDEA BUT SO PAINFULLY HEARTBREAKING
BYE
TIME TO READ THIS OVER AND CRY AGAIN
ALSO JESUS CHRIST THIS HAD ALMOST 3,000 WORDS SHIT
I DIDNT MEAN TO WRITE THIS MUCH

Word Count: 2,877

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 2K 19
Just a bunch of sasunaru oneshots! Fluff, Smut, and angst will be included in these oneshots. I'll take any recommendations or story ideas and here...
237K 5.5K 100
Female and Male Readers For the male readers I'll only do them upon request. I don't edit before publishing them. The word count is in the tittle of...
37.9K 643 8
Credits to the artist: @lirthealmighty Some Gavin x RK900 oneshots. Expect a lot of smut, fluff and angst coming in the oneshots cuz I ain't holding...
40.7K 434 33
This will be filled with just Bungo Stray Dog oneshots I come up with. I may take requests but here is what will be in it: - Fluff - Angst - Zero smu...