The Footballer's Girlfriend (...

By paulpogbas

*Just a disclaimer, I wrote this when I was very young and had absolutely no writing skills at all so read at... More

The Footballer's Girlfriend
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Epilouge
Bonus Chapter- Neymars Point of View

Eleven

19.7K 333 54
By paulpogbas

"He kissed you!?" Kaya screams through the loud speaker as I wash the dishes Neymar and I just used to eat.

"It was just a sweet kiss." I say back to her, drying my hands.

"What do you mean sweet, was there tounges?" She asks which makes me laugh and pick up from phone and go over to my couch and lie down with my phone on my chest, still on loud speaker.

"No it was just, a really sweet innocent kiss. Like a first kiss. Very chaste." I explain and she screams loudly and I can imagine her jumping up and down where ever she is in Marc's apartment. Luckily Neymar's apartment is now done so he's not living in Marc's apartment so he doesn't have to hear Kaya freak out over the sweet kiss he gave me only an hour or less ago.

"Oh my gosh. It's going to happen, this is going to happen." She screams and I laugh loudly and shake my head.

"I really doubt anything is going to happen between Neymar and I." I tell her and she shouts at me for saying that.

"You've been saying that for ages now, but still your relationship grows and now it's grown even further and you've kissed. This is amazing." Kaya is happy, you can basically hear the smile through the phone.

"Kaya I need to go, I've got Brazil to pack for." I say.

"When are you going?"

"In two days. I'm going for a few day. First day we get there it's at night, next day Brazil game then I've got a free day before the interview day for my new movie and then it's my plane home with Neymar."

"Ohh I want to come to the premiere." She tells me and I laugh.

"I've got six spare tickets." I tell her.

"Okay, well I'll leave you to pack. Tell Neymar to go for tounges next time."

"Bye Kaya." I shout and hang up the phone. I go into my room after going into my cupboard and I pull my suitcase along behind me.

I start to pack underwear for the three days and a couple spare just incase. I pack a few dresses and shorts, skirts and tops. I also pack my bikinis. I call them my Brazil bikinis because they're small and show a lot of my bum. But I also pack a new one piece bathing sure that I got. it's plain black with a low back and it mesh at the top, it also has a in boost which makes your boobs look bigger, something that I need.

Packing some big mens t-shirts that I bought for bed as my pyjamas I think I have everything packed. I put my passport into the case so I don't forget it and I will already have a toothbrush in my apartment in Brazil so I don't need to pack one. 

I put a foot on my suitcase and pull the zip around, I struggle a bit because I put so much clothes into the suitcase, including my shoes. I packed just a few pairs of sandals and a pair of plain black high heels to wear to the football game, to wear witht he black heels I've got a white crops top and black skirt. My make-up bag is also in my suitcase so that adds to the size of my suitcase. 

Once it's zipped up I sit it next to my front door before going to bed and falling asleep.

---------------------------

Standing in the airport I look around for Neymar. I arrived early because I always worry about traffic in the morning in case it's busy.

"Hello Scout." I turn around after hearing my name and look at the stunning footballer who is wear a cap with his initials on it, a white t-shirt, a pair of grey sweat pants and some nike running shoes. I've gone for plain black Victoria's Secret running leggings a white tank top with a mens extra large grey jumper over it, it comes down to my thighs and it's arms are so long it covers my hands, I've also got nike running trainers on.

Neymar looks better than I do but.

I have bags under my eyes, a few spots in over my face and my hair is very frizzy so that's why my my hood is slighty up.

I go to speak but our flight is called so Neymar smiles and fixes his back back and I fix my tote bag on my arm. I get my ticket out and my passport and we walk to where the plane is.

"Are you excited?" He asks so I look up at him and nod.

"Yeah, are you?" I ask and he nods in answer.

"Are you staying in your apartment?" He asks me as I hand over my passport and tickets to the people who check it before handing it back to me and let me walk down the tunnel towards the plane with Neymar following me.

"Yeah, and my offer is still open for you to stay in my spare room instead of a stuffy, used hotel room." I answer his question and give him an offer but he shakes his head.

"I can't, it's easier for training and getting to and from the stadium." I show the air hostess my ticket and she escorts us to first class which is located at the front of the plane and into our seats. 

Neymar lets me sit on the chair near the aisle and he sits on the chair next to the window. The air hostess comes around with bottles of water asking if we want. I go to get money out of my bag but Neymar grabs my hand stopping me as he hand the air hostess money and I take the water bottles off her.

"Thank you." I smile at Neymar and I take the cap off the water bottle and take a large gulp of it.

"It's no problem." He does the same and smiles brightly at me.

I lean back on my chair and buckle my seat belt as the plane gets ready to take off. I close my eyes and breathe out deeply. I arch my back a little and I hear a crack which makes me sigh and Neymar laughs.

"Was that good?" He asks stopping his laughter to a small chuckle.

"Yep, I really needed that. Every single morning I like have to crack my bones, usually my knees, wrists and finger. My back just really needed cracking and it was amazing." I laugh with Neymar as the plane starts to get faster and then takes off. My ears pop and out of habbit I grab onto Neymar's hand. I hate when my ears pop, no matter how many times I fly on a plane, my ears popping are always sore, it hurts so bad so I usually travel with Kaya so I'd grab onto her hand, but since she's not here Neymar will have to do.

He rubs his thumb over my hand he's holding as the plane now stop rising and is now horizontal so I use my other hand  to cover my nose and blow out, popping my ears. It hurts but I'll get over it.

"I'm going to go for a sleep." I tell Neymar and smile at him he nods and closes his eyes aswell.

"I'm going to do the same." I nod and lean back and close my eyes.

Still holding hands with Neymar.

--------------------------

My head in on Neymar's shoulder. I've just woken up and Neymar has already bought me food. He explain he didn't know what to get me so he just bought us both burgers and chips. I look at the rest of the people who have fish or steak and other expensive dishes, and then there's Neymar and I.

"Thank you." I say and lift my head up off Neymar's shoulder and pick up my burger an take a bite. Neymar does the same. After taking I bite I look over at Neymar and nod while chewing the rest of my food.

"This is great." I say to Neymar and he nods in agreement.

"I know."

Neymar and I finish our food a little later. It's dark out our window. Mainly because it's almost ten o'clock at night so the lights above Brazil are beautiful. I take out my phone and lean over Neymar and snap a picture of the sky line. 

Neymar and I then play on my phone, games like Candy Crush, Puzzle Games, Icon Games and the Kim Kardashian Game.

I buckle my seatbelt again as the sign comes on and Neymar does the same as the plane starts to desent from the sky and I grab onto Neymar's hand again as my ear pop and once again he rubs his thumb over my hand.

The plane lands and I unbukle my seatbelt and smile at Neymar and pull my bag out from under the chair and pull it over my arm and Neymar does the same with his bag back and we exit the plane.

I go through all of passport control and whatever else you have to do before you can collect my suitcase which Neymar helps me pull out of the turnstyle before he pulls his over as well.

"I ordered a taxi when I got the plane tickets. You just need to tell the driver your address so you can go to sleep and get ready for tomorrow." He smiles at me pulling along his suitcase behind him, me doing the same.

Someone is holding up a sign with Neymar's name on it but with that comes the throng of paparazzi who are snapping pictures of us.

"Mr Neymar, this way." The man moves through the crowds with us following him into the black car after helping the driver put our suitcases into the trunk of the car.

I lean my head onto Neymar's shoudler in the back of the car and yawn loudly.

"I guess you're tired." Neymar chuckles and I nod.

"Very." I then explain to the driver where I need to go and my address. He nods and starts the car, letting the radio softly play music. I close my eyes and Neymar holds my hand which makes me shiver and he does the thing with his thumb rubbing over my hand which just makes me shiver again.

I fall asleep listening to the sound of Neymar's breathing.

It's so relaxing.

In and out, in and out.

It's amazing, until neymar wakes me up and I look out the window and look at the apartment building and smile up at the top floor with a alrge balcony coming out from my living room and another round the other side of the building coming out of my bedroom.

But I shoulde be the only one that knows that in this car.

"Thank you." I say and unbukle my seatbelt and the driver goes to come ovut of the car and help me with my suitcase but Neymar stops him.

"It's fine, I'll get it." Neymar climbs out of one side of the car and I go out the other. Neymar pulls open the trunk of the car.

"I hope you had a good flight." Neymar smiles at me and I nod.

"It was good." I smile back at him, "I can't wait for tomorrow." I say and he smiles at me.

"I told Davi Luca you were coming and he was so excited." He smiles brightly at me and he pulls my suitcase out of the trunk of the car.

"What time do you want me to come get Davi Luca at?" I ask and take my suitcase off him.

"Maybe about five, that game doesn't start until six but it will give you time to get there." I nod and rock back and forth on the balls of my feet.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He says and pulls me into a hug, wrapping his arms around my neck and I wrap mines around his waist. He breathe down onto my neck which makes me shiver and press my finger tips into his back.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I reply and pull the handle of my suitcase off the road as Neymar shuts the trunk of the car and waves to me.

"Bye Scout."

"Night Neymar." He climbs back in the car and I watch it drive away, still waving before going walking towards the apartment building, pulling my key out of my bag and unlocking the big door and go to the elevator and get that up because I don't want to have to carry a big suitcase up so many flights of stairs.

I go into my apartment and just leave the suitcase at the door and just go straight to bed, only taking off my shoes before falling asleep.

----------------------

This was a really short chapter sorry.

Tell your friends about this story please, I'd really appreciate it.

Ask me anything you want about the story or anything, I promise I'll answer. Unless it's something really rude or crude and disgusting.

Please comment, vote and follow me.

Love you x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1K 30
Y/n, a simple 19 year old girl who goes to college, like normal people do. Her father is a very well known coach, he actively trains the Portuguese c...
21.2K 523 10
What happens when a Princess and a footballer fall in love?
109K 4.4K 55
Everyone loves the World Cup... Mateo Souza is a famous player for Brazil but after costing them their loose he faced lots of hate. Given another cha...
97.4K 2K 14
When Barcelona refuses to hire her due to her gender, Eleanor Piqué is determined to make them regret their decision. Even if it means leaving her br...