SOFTWARE INSTABILITIES. - Con...

By LEVILEORIO

So like since I'm a D:BH stan and Connor(and Hank) are my favorite characters AND I read WAY TOO MANY Connor... More

ZERO: Introduction.
ONE: Who Would Have Known? (Connor x NewDetective!Reader)
THREE: Heartbroken.
FOUR: The Dog Park. [Part 2- The Wedding.]
FIVE: Attention.
SIX: Heartbroken. [Part 2- I Forgive You.]
SEVEN: {smut} Best Day of Work Ever. (Protective!Connor x Gavin'sEx!Reader)
EIGHT: Group Chat.
NINE: Gone.
TEN: Group Chat. [Part 2- The New Addition.] |REQUESTED!|
ELEVEN: {smut} The Dog Park. [Part 3- Honeymoon.] |REQUESTED!|
TWELVE: Mother's Day.
THIRTEEN: Oh, My God.
FOURTEEN: Revolution. (Machine!Connor x Android!Reader) |REQUESTED!|
FIFTEEN: {smut} Birthday. |REQUESTED!|
SIXTEEN: A Blessing and A Curse. (Yandere!Connor x Reader) |REQUESTED!|
SEVENTEEN: Birthday. [Part Two: Snow.] |REQUESTED!|
EIGHTEEN: {smut} Until You Can't Walk. |REQUESTED!|
NINETEEN: I Need You. |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY: {trigger warning} Date. |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-ONE: I Need You. [Part Two- Perfect.] |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-TWO: Fantastic. |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-THREE:{smut}Until You Can't Walk.[Part Two-Great Day.] |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-FOUR: Group Chat. [Part Three: PHCK.]
TWENTY-FIVE: I Love Everything About You. |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-SIX: Group Chat. [Part Four: GAVIN!!!] |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-SEVEN:{angst(?)/fluff} Fear.
TWENTY-EIGHT: {fluffy smut}I Need You. [Part Three: Cheater.]
TWENTY-NINE: {angst}Let Him Go.
FINALE: The End.
LMAOAOAO HIII GUYS (it's not over anymore!)
THE RETURN 001:{smut} The Elevator. |REQUESTED!|

TWO: The Dog Park.

3K 44 91
By LEVILEORIO

(A/N: Look at that really real and factual picture even though People Magazine probably wouldn't exist 20 years from now but yeet yeet who cares! Anwayyy gET READY FOR SOME wHoLeSoMe CoNeNt!!!1!!11!111)

On June 3rd, 2039, Connor, his adoptive dad, Hank's dog Sumo, and his girlfriend, Y/N, were having a pretty lazy day without Hank. He was at a two hour meeting with Captain Fowler. God knows Hank probably wanted to jump out the window at this point. Since it was a pretty nice day in Detroit, an idea that came to Y/N's mind completely changed the attitudes of the human, dog, and android.

Y/N's POV
It was so boring in the house today. Especially with Hank gone, it felt like the spirits of Connor, Sumo, and I were just sucked out of all of us.

Sumo walked around the living room, uninterested in his dog toys. I laid with Connor on the couch, us both not knowing what to do with our time.
Though, laying in Connor's arms was the best feeling in the world, being bored completely canceled that out.

"Y/N?" Connor said.
"Yes, Love?"
He giggled at the one of the many nicknames we call each other and a blue blush appeared on his face.
"That name makes me feel happy," he said in the most adorable way possible.
"Me too, Connor. Why is it that you called my name?"

"Oh yes, Sumo just walked around the entire room for the 47th time. He is now currently laying down and he is not in the best mood. Should we be concerned?"

I looked over my shoulder to see a sad looking Sumo. It looks like the boredom overtook him the most.
"Poor Sumo...We should do something to cheer him up."
"What do you suggest Y/N?" he questioned.
"I have no idea, Sweetheart."

He blushed again and I glared at him.
"I-I'm sorry! It just makes me feel nice inside."
"I know, it's just that when you blush, I blush. And when I blush, it's em-embarrassing," I stuttered.
"Well I think you look very pretty when you blush," he said as I blushed even harder.

"Well anyway! Off of the topic of me blushing, what should we do about Sumo?"
Connor giggled adorably, "Dogs enjoy playing. They like it almost as much as I like dogs." (i LiKe DoGs)

"Hmm..." I thought for a while. What should we do?
Then suddenly it hit me.

"Dog park! We should go to a dog park!" I exclaimed.
"Yes! How did I not think of that?"
"I don't know! Sumo!!!"

Sumo picked his head up off the ground and looked up at me, his ears turning upwards.
"Do you wanna go outside, boy?" I asked in the same voice you would use on a baby.

Sumo barked in response. He already looked excited.

Soon after preparing everything for our 'adventure to the dog park,' I grabbed Sumo's leash and was ready to go.
"Are you guys ready to go?"

"Yes, but Y/N, we should let Hank know where we are just in case he comes home earlier than we do."
Oh right. That never occurred to me.
"I'll write him a note."
On a post-it, I wrote
'Hank! Connor, Sumo and I will be at Detroit Dog Park if you were wondering where went.
-Y/N

I showed Connor the note and he nodded, indicating it was good enough to leave.

He played a bit with Sumo before putting in his leash for us to leave. He pet Sumo while he barked then licked him. Connor giggled.
My heart was fluttering. It was beating like a drum. It was just so cute!

"Y-Y/N are you ready to go, your heart rate has increased by a lot!?" my android lover asked me, concerned.
"I-I'm fine! Let's go ya cuties."
"Alright!"

So goddamn cute.
WOOT WOOT TIME SKIP

Connor's POV

Location:Detroit Dog Park
2699 Rose St
Detroit, MI  48216
United States

( Y/N: this is an actual dog park in detroit like you can google this and it'll come up and i didn't even mean to do that)

Y/N
Slightly Happy

SUMO
Excited

Y/N was walking Sumo down a path in the park. Well more like speed walking. Sumo was so excited to go play that he was basically leading our way all through the park.

Sumo happily did tricks and played in the "puppy playground" that was just built a month ago.
Y/N was providing Sumo with dog treats when he did a trick correctly. And when he didn't she comforted him and told him to keep trying.
My Y/N... a great motivator. My motivation.

"Aww you look so cute when you smile like that," Y/N said as she looked up from Sumo.
I didn't realize I was smiling at them.

"Oh, thank you Y/N. I didn't know I was even smiling."
She walked up to me and touched my nose as she said, "You've been smiling at us since we got here! And o-"
She then stopped in the middle of her sentence when I smiled at her just to see a reaction.

"YOU'RE DOING IT AGAIN! AH, I CAN'T! I BET YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!"
She can read me like a book sometimes.

"I did, Sweetheart," I admitted.
I looked over to Sumo and suggested we walk towards a different area of the park.
"Come on, you two. I have something to show you!"
"O-Okay, um sure," Y/N said.

I remembered that there was this area with benches where you could see the view of Detroit. She's going to love this.

When we finally reached the area, even Sumo seemed astonished. Y/N's eyes widened at the sight of all of the buildings with the sun setting behind them.

"Connor this is..."
"...beautiful. Breathtaking. Amazing. I know. Just like you," I finished.
Then she blushed and looked down at her feet.
That's how I know she really liked the compliment I had given her, and I liked that.

I couldn't care less about my system telling me that my software was unstable, so I ignored it. The only two things I was really worried about right now was Y/N and Sumo.

Y/N's POV
The view Connor showed me was amazing.
"How come I've never seen this before?" I questioned.
"I have no idea. Guess you don't come to dog parks often," he joked.
"But I am glad I was the one to show you first."
"Yeah. Me too," I responded with a smile.

I love Connor so much. I love Sumo. I love everything about this. This moment was perfect. I didn't think anything could make this moment any better than it already was, but somehow he still managed to overcome my expectations.

Connor picked up my hand and kissed it. Then kissed my cheek.
All other thoughts in my mind were ignored and I kissed him softly and slowly.
He kissed me back in an immediate reaction.

"I love you. So so so much," I told him truthfully.
"I love you too. More than you could ever know," he answered into the kiss.

Suddenly we were interrupted as we heard clapping.
All of us, including Sumo, turned around to see Hank standing there, clapping.
"Look at you two! This is just so cute, I'm sorry." Hank said.
"Ha ha, hi Hank," I said.

Sumo ran to Hank excitedly, barking like he was trying to say, "Hey look, Dad! Y/N and Connor took me to the park! I missed you! I can do tricks! Do you wanna see it?! Do ya?! Do ya!!??"

The fact that I was able to interpret what Sumo was thinking just shows how well I knew this adorable dog. Sumo distracted me until Connor asked,
"Lieutenant Anderson, are you crying?"

Wait, is he crying?!
"Hank! You're crying!"
"N-no I'm not! It's just that... I'm really happy for you two..." he smiled at us while walking over or the bench we were sitting at.
"...God, I see you two like my own kids. Well, son and daughter in law because incest isn't approved."
Way to ignore your feelings, Hank. With an incest joke. (which isn't really a joke because incest isn't allowed here.)

"I'll become your daughter in law, as soon as this idiot, proposes."
Hank and I laughed at my joke. We all have jokes today!

Suddenly, Connor stood up.
Then he...

got on... one knee.

My brain knew what was happening and I just couldn't believe it. I was so surprised.
And so was Hank.

How did he manage to sneak the ring in his pocket when I wasn't looking? Does he always just have it? Did he sneak it when I was writing Hank his note to come here?

"About that proposal, Beautiful..."

I couldn't speak proper English.
"Connor, Oh my God... wait... you aren't about to- I- Oh my literal fuck," I whispered as I stuttered, just loud enough for him and Hank to hear.

"Yes, Sweetheart. I am."
He dug in his pockets and took out a black box.
(A/N: YES IM ABOUT TO DO THIS TO YOU READERS RIGHT NOW)

"Y/N, I love you more than anyone could love anything in this whole entire world. I would do anything for you, anything. You've made me feel alive. More than just a machine, to do whatever Cyberlife, or anyone else, wants me to. You've truly opened my eyes. Made me feel things I've never felt before, and made me think in ways I never would have thought I would. Out of the 7 billion other people in the whole world, you are the only one I want. The only one I need. So today, I am the happiest man alive, or android alive, or person alive, or whatever you want me to be, alive, as I ask you to spend the rest of your life with me.
Y/N M/N L/N, will you marry me?"
He opened the black box, holding the ring.

That's it. He popped that question. The one I've been waiting for. And I gave him the answer I've been waiting so long to give with my tears about to escape my eyes.

"Oh, God Connor, yes! Yes, yes, yes a million times, y-yes!" Tears were flowing down my face at this point.
He grinned a grin that spread across his face. Like he was smiling ear to ear.

He put the ring on my finger, hugged me, then kissed me like we had done earlier, just for a short amount of time though.
I was sobbing. Hank was crying a little harder than he was before.
"Yes! That's my boy!" Hank said while he started clapping again.

My crying had calm down as I heard so much more clapping.
I looked around as all I heard was clapping and crying from around us.
Everyone in the dog park had seen us. And they were so touched. They didn't care that Connor was an android and that I was a human. They saw that he loved me, and I loved him. Humanity finally understands.

"Thank you!" we both yelled out at the same time. We giggled. Sumo ran around, even he as overjoyed.
We then gazed at each other, in the final moments of the sun going down in Detroit in the background.
He looked at me like I was like his princess. And I had finally found my Prince Charming.

OKAY, I FEEL LIKE IM GOING TO SOB. SO IMMA WRITE A BONUS AND A WEDDING PART TWO!
ACTUALLY, YOU KNOW WHAT JUST TAKE THE BONUS NOW

BONUS!

Hank, Connor, Sumo and I were all in Hank's car, on our way home.
I never actually liked at my ring in detail yet.

"Shit!"
"I-Is there something wrong, Y/N?!" Connor asked
"N-no the ring!"
"Yeah what about it? You don't like it? I thought it would be perfect for yo-" his face turned into a sad one I've never seen before.

"Jeez, Connor no. That face you just made, made me want to cry. I never want to see you that sad ever again. But the truth is I love the ring. But, Jesus fuck it's huge! How much did you pay for this?"
He was relieved, then he smirked.
"Well quite a lot since it's a diamond, 6-carat ring."
I didn't know that I was wearing a 6-carat ring!? I knew it was a pretty big ring but my God!

(A/N BTW HERES THAT BIG BOI RING)

"IM WEARING A SIX CARAT DIAMOND RING! Connor, how much is 'quite a lot!?' I really hope you didn't spend all of Hank's money on this."
Hank stayed silent but almost swerved off of the road in surprise.
"JESUS HANK! I WANT TO LIVE FOR MY WEDDING!"

"Calm down guys. No need to worry, I used a bank account that I had opened a while ago and began to add money to it. I used all of it on this. So I'm glad you lik- loved... I'm glad that you loved the ring. I told you, I would do anything for you. I would spend all the money in the world on you if I had to. And if that was realistically possible."
"Wow, I have a great son," Hank said.

He smiled and winked at me.
(A/N: GOD FUCK JSNDNDKD THAT WINK)

I put my forehead against his and whispered,

"How did I get so lucky?!"

ALRIGHTY THE BONUS IS OVER BUT
THE NEXT CHAPTER (or the chapter after that) WILL BE THE WEDDING CHAPTER/PART TWO TO THIS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 197 13
Ok so I realised I write a lot of onseshots, and so from now on, if I ever come up with one I'll post it in this xD Most of these have a whole plot...
8.6K 319 17
Story-driven insert of the reader into Connor's storyline. Chapters are long, that's why there are not many. Slow burn romance - no smut. Quick Backg...
173K 3.8K 92
All 97 parts are oneshots with random topics here and there, angst, fluff, and small smut in the book. Be aware that the mature rating on this was pu...
64.5K 532 28
mostly fem!reader, some no gender and maybe male!reader leave suggestions in my inbox or comments on the first page, mostly smut LOL, updated daily #...