SOFTWARE INSTABILITIES. - Con...

Bởi LEVILEORIO

So like since I'm a D:BH stan and Connor(and Hank) are my favorite characters AND I read WAY TOO MANY Connor... Xem Thêm

ZERO: Introduction.
TWO: The Dog Park.
THREE: Heartbroken.
FOUR: The Dog Park. [Part 2- The Wedding.]
FIVE: Attention.
SIX: Heartbroken. [Part 2- I Forgive You.]
SEVEN: {smut} Best Day of Work Ever. (Protective!Connor x Gavin'sEx!Reader)
EIGHT: Group Chat.
NINE: Gone.
TEN: Group Chat. [Part 2- The New Addition.] |REQUESTED!|
ELEVEN: {smut} The Dog Park. [Part 3- Honeymoon.] |REQUESTED!|
TWELVE: Mother's Day.
THIRTEEN: Oh, My God.
FOURTEEN: Revolution. (Machine!Connor x Android!Reader) |REQUESTED!|
FIFTEEN: {smut} Birthday. |REQUESTED!|
SIXTEEN: A Blessing and A Curse. (Yandere!Connor x Reader) |REQUESTED!|
SEVENTEEN: Birthday. [Part Two: Snow.] |REQUESTED!|
EIGHTEEN: {smut} Until You Can't Walk. |REQUESTED!|
NINETEEN: I Need You. |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY: {trigger warning} Date. |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-ONE: I Need You. [Part Two- Perfect.] |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-TWO: Fantastic. |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-THREE:{smut}Until You Can't Walk.[Part Two-Great Day.] |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-FOUR: Group Chat. [Part Three: PHCK.]
TWENTY-FIVE: I Love Everything About You. |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-SIX: Group Chat. [Part Four: GAVIN!!!] |REQUESTED!|
TWENTY-SEVEN:{angst(?)/fluff} Fear.
TWENTY-EIGHT: {fluffy smut}I Need You. [Part Three: Cheater.]
TWENTY-NINE: {angst}Let Him Go.
FINALE: The End.
LMAOAOAO HIII GUYS (it's not over anymore!)
THE RETURN 001:{smut} The Elevator. |REQUESTED!|

ONE: Who Would Have Known? (Connor x NewDetective!Reader)

5.2K 57 182
Bởi LEVILEORIO

In Detroit, Michigan, a company called Cyberlife created the most advanced piece of technology the world has ever seen. In the year of 2038, the detective android who was dubbed as Connor was built to be the one machine that always accomplished its task... no matter what. Though perfect in every possible way, two humans out the 7 billion in the entire planet of Earth managed to form a flaw in the RK800 Model's programming, which was always thought to be impossible.

Connor's POV
Inside of the location of Jimmy's Bar, this certain 53 year old Lieutenant was being quite persistent and was not cooperating with me on the mission, once again.
"Lieutenant, we must continue with the investigation. Consuming alcohol will only decrease your chances of catching a deviant," I said, attempting to convince him to come to the crime scene.
"Listen here, you fucking android, why don't you just leave without me and do whatever the hell you do. So get the hell out of my face and go accomplish your mission or whatever the fuck."

HOSTILE 
\/Hank

"Lieutenant, like Ive done previously, why don't I buy you one more drink and then we can be on our way? We have a new detective waiting for us at the crime scene. She will be our new parter."
The look on the Lieutenant's face changed from annoyed to surprised.
"What? I just became comfortable with you, and now they bring in another person for me to tolerate?! Plus it's a woman! Women are so hard to deal with sometimes with all of their hormones and everything. I really hope this isn't another fucking android. No offense Connor."
"I cannot take offense to that statement, I am a machine."
Hank rolled his eyes, a gesture made by humans to illustrate annoyance.
Though, what I said was true, when he said he didn't hope for another android it did sound... or feel... i don't know... hurtful in a way? But that's simply impossible. That's just my human adaptability feature, I'm guessing.

After Hank had his drink he had finally gave in, and drove to the crime scene.
In front of the house we've arrived at, I noticed a female standing outside looking around. Is this the new detective?
I suddenly regained my focus when Hank turned off the car, which lead to his favorite band, Knights Of The Black Death's song to be turned off.
Hank and I exited the car and I had the opportunity to scan the female.

DETECTIVE Y/N L/N
AGE: 23
HEIGHT: 5'7 (A/N sorry if this isn't your height but it's mine so oof let's work with this)
PULSE RATE: Normal
ATTITUDE: Neutral

Since I was closer to her I could see that she was very beautiful. Her E/C eyes glowed in the night and the moonlight bounced off of her soft S/C skin.
She must have noticed Hank and I coming toward her and said,
"Oh hi! You must Connor and Hank?"
Hank did not seem excited to meet her.
"Yuh huh, I'm Hank Anderson."
Irritated yet respectful.

"Hello, my name is Connor, I'm the android sent by Cyberlife."
That was my standard introduction. No feeling, nothing more, nothing less. Just an instruction.

^SOFTWARE INSTABILITY
"How can you be so excited here, at a crime scene, where a dead human is inside of this house?" Hank asked.
I guess I was curious as well. Normally, humans would feel discomfort in this situation.

"I have no idea. I just... am!? I guess because I was meeting such nice people!"
"Ms.L/N, I apologize but I am not a person. I am an android," I informed her.

"He does this often," Hank adds.
"That's okay," she turns to me, "I don't care! You seem human to me! It's been really nice to meet you so Connor."

SLIGHTLY HAPPY
^^Y/N
FRIEND

She smiled then continued, "let's investigate."
she smiled again.
That smile. It was perfect.

^SOFTWARE INSTABILITY

Y/N's POV
He stared at me when I spoke. He kept his eyes in the view of my lips, and his eyes widened when I smiled.
Jesus Christ, this is hard.
There is this 6 foot tall, beautiful android standing in front of me and it's so hard to keep control of my emotions. I don't even know him but I'm looking forward to investigating with him.
Everything about him was so proper and perfect. Not a flaw in sight. He has perfectly combed hair with the exception of this one rebellious strand that laid on his forehead. His eyes a gorgeous brown, perfect complexion, mind-blowing vocabulary and pouty lips. I don't know if it was just me but they just looked so kissabl- SHUT UP Y/N! That's not what you're here for!

After shaking my head, Hank, Connor and I all walked in and began examining the scene. Apparently a deviant killed a 40 year old man.
I walked over to the corpse. He had plenty of muscles, so how couldn't he have caught back? He's in good shape for a man his age.

"Mrs.L/N?"
"Ah! Oh my god, you scared the shit out of me Connor."
I didn't have to turn around to now who it was. I was already familiar with his voice. It already seemed comforting to me. Deep but not too deep. Perfect.
"Well anyway, what is it what you wanted?"
"To scan the body, if you don't mind," he said.
"Oh yes, I apologize."

After around 45 seconds, Connor explained the situation.
"The deviant was a male DX400. (lmao i just made this up) Apparently, he deviant grabbed the shotgun the victim kept inside of a closet and shot its owner. Before the deviant shot the owner, the entire fight began when the owner slashed the deviant with a pocket knife. Then stabbed it in the hand. The deviant was defending itself, its hiding somewhere in the house, but where it is, is unknown."

Suddenly, Hank stepped in, "Was the owner in a drunken state or something?"
"Oh, give me a second," Connor said as he stuck out two fingers, picked up some of the owners blood and stuck his fingers in his mouth.
That was so gross, but... hot. That was really hot.
"Ugh God, Connor! I thought I told you to not put anymore evidence in your mouth!" Hank exclaimed.
I chuckled, as Hank asked me how that didn't disgust me.
"It just doesn't bother me that much, he's just scanning evidence."
Connor then told us that the owner was very high on red ice, and not in the proper state of mind.
Now all we have to do is look for the deviant while I try not to get distracted by Connor's beauty.

I went outside for fresh air and to see if the deviant had wandered outside.
I stumbled across the garage door, which was slightly opened just so a human could get through.
I took my gun out of its holster, held it up, and walked slowly.
Soon I saw a blue light shining in the corner, most likely illuminating from the androids outfit.
"DX400?"
"P-Please call me Jackson."
"Okay Jackson. My name is Y/N. I'm just asking of you to please try to calm down, your LED is a very bright red."
"Don't tell me to calm down!"
Suddenly, Jackson picks up the shotgun he shot his owner with and points it at me.
"Put your gun down now! Or I'll shoot you!" he warned.
"I'm afraid I can't do that my friend."
"You. Are. Not. My. Friend." he said with his voice slightly malfunctioning, glitching and changing tone. His voice box must be damaged.
He then shot the gun but I quickly dodged the bullet as it whizzed past me almost touching the hair on my head.
"Jackson! Don't do that or I'll have to arrest you!"
"They're gonna kill me! I don't want to die! So that's what you're gonna do!"
He was shaking.
Scared. Still pointing the gun at me but his finger was no longer on the trigger. I don't think he really wants to shoot me.
"Listen, I promise you won't die. Jackson, I swear. Trust me. I'm not like your owner."

I'm going to have to stab this android. Or shoot it. Or something! It's too hostile and might kill me.
"O-okay I believe you."
He puts down the gun.
I put down mine.
Now my only choice is to pull out my knife and stab him. That's it.

I run towards the deviant and pull out the knife. I almost stab him in the chest but he grabs the knife and shakily points it at me.

"You lied! Y/N, you are a liar!"

All I can do is scream and hope someone will help me or I'll die in here. On my first day of doing deviant related homicides at that.
I screamed as loud as I could, like i was on a rollercoaster then I quickly yelled,
"Connor! Hank! Help me! I'm in the garage and the deviant is in here! He's trying to kill m-!"
"Shut up! Or I'll stab you right now!" Jackson said with a voice crack.

Connor's POV
I was looking around for blue blood until I heard a scream.
"Lieutenant, someone is screaming."

Hank and I run outside and then hear her voice, yelling at us to help her.
"Connor! Hank! Help me! I'm in the garage and the deviant is in here! He's trying to kill m-!"

^^SOFTWARE INSTABILITY

Y/N's voice got cut off. Did the deviant hurt her?!
Suddenly I felt something. Like a fire was burned inside me. Like my programming had malfunctioned. I felt... something.

^^^SOFTWARE INSTABILITY

I ran ahead of Hank and told him to wait. He wanted to protest but decided not to.
Excellent choice Lieutenant.
I then yelled at the deviant, who suddenly put up a knife up to Y/N's neck.
"C-Connor..." she whispered.

^^^^SOFTWARE INSTABILITY
!WARNING! OVERHEATING!!

Her saying my name felt like someone added more fire to the flames already burning inside of me. It made me feel so... upset. Like she shouldn't be touched that way by anyone. Like it was an obligation to protect her. I didn't care about how if I became even more heated I would shut down. As long as I save her.
"Get the hell away from her DX400! Or I'll be forced to shoot you!"
"She betrayed me, RK800. All humans do is betray us. She's a liar. Don't betray me too. We can join forces. Come on. Don't fall for her tricks."

FRIGHTENED
Y/N
PULSE RATE: Almost Dangerously High

"BE QUIET AND LET HER GO IM SERIOUS!"
"Fine, RK800. Side with the liars. But this liar shall perish."
He then pressed the knife against the skin on her neck.

^^^^^SOFTWARE INSTABILITY
!!WARNING!! OVERHEATING
COOL DOWN OR SOFTWARE WILL BE FORCED TO SHUT DOWN!!!

As soon as I saw the blood drip down her neck, I shot him. I shot him right before he could move the knife against her neck and slit her throat.
She ran away to the corner of the garage, she was safe, but I kept shooting him.
I quietly counted my shots, I felt like I was going, what humans call, insane.

Y/N's POV
He's still shooting the deviant.
"11,12,13,14..."
"Connor..."
He was quietly counting the shots. His LED was flashing blue and yellow.
He reloaded the gun when it ran out of bullets.
"20,21,22..." His LED was now flashing yellow and red.
"Connor."
"23,24,25...!" He reloads the gun while slowly raising his voice.
"Connor!"
"26,27,28...!" He was still raising his voice until he was yelling out the numbers. His LED was now completely red. Was he angry?
"CONNOR!!!"
He stopped when I yelled at him the loudest I could. (LMAO I DIDNT MEAN FOR HIM TO STOP AT 28 GUN SHOTS SKSKSK)
I walked up to him as he slowly put the gun down.
His LED was still red as he fell to the ground. I touched him on the shoulder as he started blinking rapidly. He was extremely warm.
"Connor calm down! You're overheating!"
I looked into his eyes and there were warning flashing all over his vision.
"Connor, it's okay. I'm okay. I promise. Don't shut down. Relax."
I hugged him. I felt his chest where his "heart" was rapidly pumping thirium through his system.
After five minutes of just on the ground hugging him, he lifted his arms and hugged me back. His "heart" regulated itself and i looked back into his eyes and the warnings were going away. His LED was now flashing blue and yellow.
"Look at me sweetie, look at me."
"Y-Y/N."
"Yes, it's me. I'm okay sweetheart, I promise you I'm okay." I started crying. The tears felt so hot against my face.
"Don't cry. You need to go home so you can treat this cut on your neck." His LED was now all blue as he wiped my tears.
"O-Okay Connor," I stopped crying and chuckled.
I stood up and started walking until I turned back around and hugged him again.
Tighter this time.
"Y-Y/N I think I became a deviant a few minutes ago."
"What do you mean? H-How do you know?"
"I visualized this red wall where a construction of my own body broke it down and that's when I started f-feeling. When I started yelling at the deviant and kept shooting it. I felt a strong need to be near you and protect you. And I had just met you. I think this is some sort of emotion that humans call-"
"Love. You love me. I love you too."
Surprisingly he picked my head up and kissed me. And he kissed me with passion too.

Hmm, a passionate android.

I kissed him back. His lips cold against my warm ones. It felt so nice. It was like they were built to fit with my lips. I pulled away to breathe then hugged him for the third time. In the time span of a few hours, I, with the help of Hank, turned the best deviant hunter into a deviant himself and then fell I in love with him.

Who would have known.

Word Count: 2,409 words.
Requests: Currently Opened.
GUYS THIS WAS WAY LONGER THAN I INTENDED. WOAH

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

237K 5.5K 100
Female and Male Readers For the male readers I'll only do them upon request. I don't edit before publishing them. The word count is in the tittle of...
132K 2K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...
9.1K 329 17
Story-driven insert of the reader into Connor's storyline. Chapters are long, that's why there are not many. Slow burn romance - no smut. Quick Backg...
8.5K 135 14
This story is lots of fluff and some smut. I worked really hard on it so please read the whole thing. Thanks! Also, I see that when I looked up Sasak...