Servamp | The Last Creation

By Asuka707

The Seven Servamp, Servant and Vampire. Each named by the Seven deadly sins, Wrath, Gluttony, Envy, Pride, Gr... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHARTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
EXTRA CHAPTER
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
EXTRA CHAPTER
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
EXTRA CHAPTER
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
COVER BOOK UPDATE

CHAPTER 7

1.9K 60 0
By Asuka707

Morning came and [F/N] woke up with Kuro beside her in his cat form. Sit up from her bed, she saw that I already woke up and cleared the futon (beside her bed) that I slept on. She yawn and looked at Kuro, patting his head, she tried to wake him up.

“Kuro. Wake up.” [F/N] said, she tickled his tummy. Kuro push away her hand with his tiny paw. It was adorably cute.

“No. Don’t. I was about to win the ultimate snack.” Kuro said while his eyes were still closed.

“You won’t wake up will you.” She looked at Kuro.

Kuro didn't respond and he went back to sleep. She left the room and went to the kitchen, knowing that I have already made breakfast, she sat down at the dining table.

“Good morning.” [F/N] said, I notice her after,

“Oh. Morning.” I greeted back, “Sorry, I used your kitchen without permission.” I remove the apron that I wore.

“It’s fine. the breakfast looks good though.”

I cooked some eggs and bacon with a side of toast with butter. Putting away the apron, I sat down next to her.

“About last night incident. Do you know who that guy was?” I asked, I took a bite on the toast. “Sorry, that I just asked but I was afraid that you couldn’t sleep if I asked you this question last night.” I explained,

“It’s okay.” [F/N] said and took a bite on her breakfast. “The man that we encounter last night is a mystery to me too.” [F/N] answered my question.

“If we hadn’t taken our eyes from you, he wouldn’t had his hand on you.” I was angry, the man’s hand that touched [F/N] made me thought a lot about what's his identity.

“Mahiru.” [F/N] put her hand on my shoulder, “You two saved me and that’s enough.” she smiled, seeing her smile cleared my mind from over thinking.

But it became a question mark to us that the man we met last night was unknown to us. Finish breakfast, I texted Misono that we’re visiting again. Kuro came out of [F/N]’s room soon after,

“Tell Lily that we’ll be having a meeting.” Kuro said, he walk right towards the pile of games at the television.

After I sent the first message, I type another text saying that Kuro wants to have a meeting to Lily. I guess, the meeting that Kuro meant was with the Seven Servamp and the topic is that strange man last night.

Speaking of that man, how did he even escape from Kuro?

“Kuro. The man last night, how did he even escape from you?” I asked him,

“He’s no ordinary man.” Kuro said while playing his game. “He had some kind of power with him.” he answered,

“Well, that’s not simple as you said ‘some kind of power’. It’s an unknown power to me.” I muttered. Kuro heard me but didn’t care after and focus on his game.

A few minutes after, I received a text from Misono. He agreed that we could come visit but the other message that I sent to Lily didn’t get a reply.

. . .

Walking side by side with [F/N], Kuro suddenly sigh.

“I didn’t get to finish my game.” <Cat form> Kuro murmur and sigh again. Lying on [F/N]'s shoulder, he muttered again, "I want to play more."

“You’ll have some chances next time.” looking at at Kuro made me sigh after. “By the way, I sent the message that you said but it didn’t got a reply.” I looked at my phone.

“It’s fine. Lily received it, so that’s enough.” Kuro confirmed it to me.

[F/N] was looking at each shop that we pass by, I kept staring at her, curious about what’s she wants to do. I stopped my track, “Do you want to stop for a look at the shops?” I asked, [F/N] stopped after.

“We can?” she tilts her head,

“Yeah. We’re not in a rush so let’s have a stroll and checked out some stuff that you'd like.” We were right nearby the Mall, seeing people enter the building through the main entrance. “There’s a lot of people so there won’t be an attack in this situation.”

“I’ll keep on a look out.” Kuro said,

“Okay.” [F/N] agreed, we walk side by side into each shops.

[F/N] was excited to see each shop that we stop by, she’s not familiar with this area of the Mall. She transferred to my school a couple of days after, but she’s doing fine. Only my guess, after that the strange man appear is slowly worrying for her safety.

My mind was somewhere until [F/N] was calling for me. I didn’t respond to her at first, so as her hand cupped my cheeks and I felt the softness of her hands. I soon realized it after.

“Sorry.” I scratch the back of my head but her hand was still on my cheeks.

“Are you okay, Mahiru?” She asked with a worry face. I smiled as to prove that I’m fine.

“I’m done sightseeing so let’s go to Misono’s place.” [F/N] said, she took away her hands that was on my cheeks.

“Okay, then--” I notice that she was holding a bag full of sweets and snacks. [F/N] didn’t eat much of the snacks but I know the one that eat much... and that is Kuro. “Kuro, I thought you were on the look out.” I stare at him, his mouth was already eating a potato chip.

“Don’t worry. I didn’t sense any dark presence near us.” [F/N] said,

“Yeah. [F/N] had that specialty, too.” Kuro said, eating another chips.

“That’s a relief.” even though that was confimed, I sigh.

. . .

We went straight to Misono’s house this time without any delayed. The gate way open and we let ourselves in, Misono was already waiting right in front of his main door.

“Misono.” I greeted him,

“So, what happen last night was really bad that you three came here.” Misono said, crossing his arms. I had told Misono everything that happen last night to him through the message.

“We figured since you said to come if we had problem. We want to asked for your help.” I said,

“Please help us Misono.” [F/N] said and made Misono stare at her,

“Well, I didn’t said that I didn’t agree to help but what become of a mystery is that the man was tracking you, [F/N].” Misono said, pointing his index finger at [F/N].

“I know that....” [F/N] looked down,

“Don’t look like that.” Misono shook his head, “I’ll help anything I can.” Misono came beside [F/N],

“No, it’s just that the man came suddenly and he said that his Master is after me.” [F/N] hold her head, confused.

“Don’t worry. We’ll figure it out together.” I pat her head. She smiled and calmed down after.

“Where is Lily?” <Cat Form>Kuro said, he was silent the whole time lying on [F/N]’s shoulder and eating those chips.

We notice that Lily wasn’t with us, I asked Misono where Lily was. Same as we are, Misono didn’t know, but when he looked at [F/N].

“Shirota.” Misono pointed at [F/N].

“What?” I followed Misono’s gaze and saw that Lily (in his butterfly form) was on [F/N]’s head. Lily’s butterfly form made it look like a ribbon on [F/N]’s head. “Cute.” I covered my face as I was blushing to see her like that.

Both [F/N] and Kuro didn’t notice about Lily, who is on [F/N]'s head. Misono had been through that once, he has had it so he scold Lily,

“Don’t do that.” Misono was mad and ordered Lily to transform in his vampire form.

“Sorry about that.” <Vampire form> Lily giggled a little.

“Lily.” Kuro called to him.

“Yes, the meeting is ready.” Lily answered. "A lucky coincidence, I'll say." Lily smiled. "Somehow, all the seven Servamp are actually in Japan right now."

“Then, Let’s go.” Kuro transform into his vampire form.

“We'll be leaving, Misono.” Lily said and open a portal,

Kuro patted her head before he left with Lily. [F/N] holds her head, confuse that Kuro just patted her head. After they had left, Misono invited us to come inside his house. As we entered, [F/N] was welcome by all of Lily’s subclass.

Inviting her to come play, but Misono stop them before they could since we had an important conversation to do. [F/N] apologize to them and promised to play another time. As we reach to the living room, [F/N] and I sat on the opposite side of the table from Misono.

“So, nothing happen after you meet the unknown man.” Misono said, he rested his chin on his hand looking at both of us.

“Yeah. Kuro and I stayed at [F/N]’s house and nothing strange happen after that.” I revise the night Kuro and I stayed at her house.

“I see.” Misono nods, “But it’s strange.” Misono said making us both looked at each other.

“What is?” [F/N] asked, same as what I wanted to asked.

“Sleepy Ash didn’t caught the culprit, right?” Misono asked and both of us nod. “How is that possible? Sleepy Ash is one of the strongest Servamp among seven of them.”

“Now that you think of that.” I think for a moment, I had ask him the same question but he answered it half. “Kuro is strong. How could that happen?” I tried to think even more.

“That’s it.” [F/N] snaps her fingers, making Misono and I looked at her. “When I was held captivated, I sense the man’s power.” [F/N] explain,

“You sense the power from the man?” Misono was surprised. She nods.

“I felt his strong power.” she hold both her hand’s tightly. “It is equal as Kuro’s power.” [F/N] said,

As we knew, Misono’s eyes widen. Misono hesitated to believe her. But when I explain to Misono about her specialty, that is her right eye, Misono believe after.

“That explain everything.” Misono sigh, “But why does he have the power equal with the most strongest Servamp.”

“We don’t know that yet. There’s no doubt that his leader is more than we expect.” I start to notice that [F/N] was trembling.

“What if the ‘Master’ that the man mention is even more powerful.” [F/N]’s eyes shrink as she was shocked to realize it.

“But why are they after her?" I asked, even though I know I couldn’t have my question answered by Misono.

“[F/N].” Misono called for her. “Before you came to this city. Have anything abnormal happen?” Misono asked, she shook her head.

“The only recent event happen is when I was rescued by my savior.” she answered, “Seeing the unknown man’s face was all new. I never met him.” she added.

“There must be something?” Misono mused.

It took forever for us to think of the reason why [F/N] has been targeted. After a few minutes, Misono let’s it go and we stop the conversation about that event.

“For now, just don’t let your guard down.” Misono said and it settled. “Now. Tell me about you’re right eye, [F/N].” Misono asked, he was curious.

~ ~ ~

At the meeting that Kuro ordered to prepared, all of the Seven Servamp sat on each chair of the large table. Kuro had explain the event that happened yesterday and asked them if they have encountered the same situation. All of them answered with a ‘No’, the meeting starts there.

“So that’s why you called us here?” Envy said, “That is only a minor problem.”

“If that’s all then I’ll leave.” Greed stood up from his chair.

“Wait, Lawless.” Pride stop Greed from leaving.

“We can’t leave until Sleepy Ash say so.” Wrath said, as they should respect the (Eldest) Leader of Servamp.

“Tch.” Greed sat back at his chair. “Licht’s performance will start soon.” he hesitated.

“So, what's the man’s deal anyway?” Gluttony hit the table, frustrated. “He suddenly attacked you and your Eve. What’s wrong with that man!?”

Kuro just close his eyes and listen to them as they talk about the problem. When they finally went silent, Kuro open his eyes. “I couldn’t defeat him.” Kuro said,

“What do you mean, you couldn’t defeat him?” Greed scoffed, “You’re the strongest. How is that possible.” He lean back on the chair.

“Don’t get your hopes up Lawless.” Pride warn.

“So, he escaped.” Envy asked,

“I got defeated.” Kuro looked down, “and he flee.”

“You got defeated?” Wrath and all of them was surprised.

“He’s that strong.” Lust (Lily) asked,

“Is it the work of Tsubaki again?” Gluttony guessed.

“Don’t go straight to your conclusion, World End.” Pride stopped him.

“No, it’s different.” Kuro shooks his head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 185 6
❝ 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲. ❞ ❝ 𝐆𝐨 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭. ❞ Shirota Mahi...
41.7K 1.5K 19
(Y/N) (L/N), a mage, makes a contract with the Servamp of Greed, Lawless. Now, they are being hunted by the eighth Servamp, Tsubaki, and need the hel...
67.6K 2.2K 29
SERVAMP FANFIC ---------- (Y/n)... She takes risks to prevent the likelihood of being thrown back on the unwelcoming, grimy streets with her younger...
28K 1.8K 45
After the battle on the rooftop, Tsubaki leaves behind his previous life, including his subclass and a girl who loved him too much. Heartbroken, she...