fake [s.m] (REWRITE)

By shawnsaftertaste

in which a boy is told by his management to get a fake girlfriend - REWRITE OF MY OLDER BOOK, THE ORIGINAL "... More

character visuals
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three

chapter fifteen

6.5K 178 53
By shawnsaftertaste

[third person]
-

a quiet hum of crickets in the distant night air enveloped their surroundings. it was pleasant, a little chilly, but a pleasant night. anya and shawn both sat side by side on the hammock style swing, each with a beer in their hands, alone from the craziness inside the house.

"you think your mom could make me whatever she made tonight?" shawn asks anya, taking a long sip of his beer.

"maybe, but you know i can make that too, right?" anya chuckles, bringing her legs up to her chest, and leaning back in her seat. "you like 'em?"

"i love your family," shawn responds, making anya grin widely. "and rose, oh my god, she's the cutest baby i've ever seen."

"i think you're her new best friend," anya tells him, taking a sip of her beer. "she gets the cuteness from me, don't tell my brother that."

"your dad showed me some of your baby albums," shawn says, trailing off slightly. "you were cute."

"oh god," anya blushes in complete embarrassment, hiding her face in her hands. "i knew when my dad wanted to talk to you something embarrassing would happen."

"don't be," shawn grins. "you were very cute. i don't know what happened," anya gasps, slapping shawns arm jokingly, making him chuckle. anya smiles, turning her head from shawn, and looking out at the view. since her parents live a little bit further away from los angeles, they got a perfect view of different hike routes around the city. she feels herself shivering slightly, and puts the beer bottle down on the floor next to them, hugging her bare arms close to her chest.

"are you cold?" shawn asks her, noticing her stature. anya shrugs, shaking her head. "you are, shut up," he finalises, putting his bottle down, and slipping off his hoodie, handing it to anya.

"shawn-"

"take it, i'm not cold," shawn cuts her off, as she smiles gently at him, slipping the hoodie over her head, and snuggling up to it, shawns cologne being comforting to her.

"thank you," she sighs, balling the sleeves in her fists. "are you sure you're not cold?"

"well," shawn pauses, a cheeky smirk on his lips. he moves closer to anya, reaching his arm around her, before leaning back himself, gently easing anya into his embrace. "i think i'm warmer now."

"oh really?" anya teases, hiding her flushed red cheeks from shawn. "you really are something else all together."

"i'm sorry, anya," shawn tells her gently, tracing little patterns with his fingers over her shoulder. "i'm really sorry for the way i treated you when you first came on tour."

"i'm sorry for fucking up so much," anya tells him quietly. "if i never even got with brian in the first place, and actually bothered to get to know you, none of this would have happened."

"don't blame yourself, i was the one who said the things," he says sadly, letting out a small sigh. "and yeah, was i hurt about you and brian? of course i was, but i get it. you're in such a weird situation, and you've literally been thrown into my life without a warning, or some sort of easing your way in. you were chucked right in the deep end, and i didn't help to make you feel welcomed."

"it's okay, i mean, look at us now," anya says to him softly, looking up at him from his chest. "we're great together."

"yeah," he smiles, rolling his lower lip between his teeth softly, before bringing his other hand up to cup anya's soft, rosy cheek. "anya rose?"

"hmm?" she hums, settling her cheek into shawns warm palm.

"can i kiss you?" he asks her gently, parting his lips slightly. anya nods her head, leaning up slightly, before shawn plants his lips onto her pink ones, kissing her ever so softly. anya moves her hand to rest over shawns chest, kissing him back with added force and passion, before they both pull away, anya settling back into his warm embrace.

"are you sure you want to stay here tonight?" anya asks shawn, shutting her eyes briefly, before opening them and looking up at shawn. shawn nods his head eagerly, his curls moving around slightly.

"yeah, i don't mind," shawn says to her. "plus, your mom said she was gonna make more of that tea tomorrow morning."

"chai?" anya asks with a small chuckle. shawn nods, running his fingers up and down anya's back lightly. "i'll teach you how to make it."

"alright, deal," shawn says to her, grinning softly. "what can i do in return?"

"teach me how to play the guitar?"

"of course," shawn says, his voice brimmed with excitement. "god, i'll teach you everything. when you come to toronto, and we're in my condo, i'll teach you. you'll be obsessed with the guitar in no time."

"okay," anya nods, smiling and sitting up again. "come on, we should get to bed."

"yeah," shawn nods, standing up, anya following him. they enter the house again, hearing it to be very quiet; everyone must have gone to bed. anya sighs gently, strolling to the kitchen, and putting on the kettle for a mug of tea.

"do you want some tea?" anya asks shawn gently, as he leans against the counter.

"what kind?"

"chamomile or peppermint?"

"chamomile please," shawn responds, yawning. anya nods, preparing two mugs of chamomile tea, waiting for the kettle to finish boiling. she fills up the mugs with the hot water, and lets the teabags sit for a while, before stirring them, and handing a mug to shawn. "thank you," he says to her, holding the mug in his large hand.

"come on, let me show you my room," anya tells him, knitting her hand with his spare hand, leading him upstairs.

shawn couldn't hide the flush that came across his cheeks.

anya opens up the white door, revealing her slightly empty home room to shawn. since she lives in new york, she hardly ever stays here, so her room stays pretty empty and neutral.

she had her queen sized bed pressed up against the wall; the length against the white wall, and the headboard on the wall of the window. her wardrobes filled the two alcoves on the opposite side, with a desk in-between the two cupboards, resting against the empty wall space. she had a large mirror on the wall facing the foot of the bed, along with a notice board, and a world map. she also had a large bookshelf, and a dresser in the room.

"it's nice," shawn says to her, admiring the white bookshelf, and noticeboard that was covered in postcards from different places around the world. "i love it."

"you do?" anya asks, a small smile lining her lips. shawn nods, turning to her, grinning slightly, before putting his mug down on the dresser.

"it's big and airy, it's really nice," shawn says softly to her, looking around again. "so, where am i sleeping?"

"well, your overnight bag is in here," she trails off, a blush on her cheeks. "so i guess here."

"i can take the floor-" shawn says immediately, getting cut off by anya shaking her head.

"no, we'll sleep on the bed," she says to him. "it's not like we haven't slept in the same bed together."

"yeah," he nods, scratching the back of his head nervously. "uh, where's the bathroom?"

"my bathroom is down the hall to the left," anya says, sitting down on her bed. shawn nods, picking up his bag, and heading out of the room, straight to the bathroom.

anya quickly changes into a pair of shorts, and a loose grey t-shirt, tying her hair up into a bun, and sitting at her dresser to take her makeup off. she waits for shawn to come back so she can go into the bathroom and do her evening routine, looking at the door every so often, waiting for him to open it and come back in.

she couldn't deny how happy she felt with him. she didn't want it to change.
-
"that was interesting," shawn chuckles, leaning back into the pillows, looking away from anya's laptop, which plays the dark videos of deep youtube.

"i think that's enough internet for today," she grins, shutting her laptop, and putting it on the floor beside her bed.

"yeah," shawn laughs softly, as anya snuggles further under her duvets, turning onto her side to face shawn. "so."

"so," she repeats, her cheeks flushing with nervousness. "um i think we should talk about us."

"i think we should too," shawn answers, shuffling closer to her, resting his head against a pillow.

"shawn i-" she begins, sighing gently. "i've really fucked up recently," she admits. "i know everything that went down on tour with brian, and then with you, and then with brian again was completely out of order, and selfish, but i want you to know that's not me," she explains. "truth is, tour has been making me go crazy, i'm not used to being mobbed wherever we go, or constantly hearing my name being used from people who don't even know me, or simply just going around and having people recognise me. it's been a lot," shawn nods understandingly, his entire composure going soft. "i really have changed, and i don't know if it's for the better or not, because i don't like the person i've become. i've fucked around with you so much, i don't treat you like a regular person with normal feelings, and i don't give myself a chance to actually think things through anymore."

"what happened, happened," shawn reminds her gently. "i'm not holding a grudge to you, and you shouldn't either. you were confused, you have feelings, and you've been thrown into this life, without any warning, i understand anya," he says to her. "yeah, you might have fucked around, but who doesn't? you're not a slut, i know you think you are, but you aren't. you don't have multiple sexual partners."

"i think i need to find myself before we go any further with us," she says, letting out a shaky breath. "i really am a mess, shawn."

"well, when you're ready," shawn whispers, running his hand around her waist, and pulling her in close, resting his forehead against hers. "i'll be right here. i won't leave you."

"you're such a good person, shawn," she whispers, looking up. "you never see the bad in anyone."

"you aren't a bad person," he says to her, fanning her face with his minty breath. "you will never be a bad person. whatever happened with brian had to happen. everything happens for a reason, anya, just remember that."

"yeah," she mumbles, looking away from shawns intimidating eyes. "thank you for accepting it, shawn."

"no problem," he says gently to her. "anya rose, i'd do anything for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
404K 16.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
184K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
508K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...