Tourtured Soul [Completed]

By wildflower0217

A Harry Potter Fanfiction. Athens Riddle. Daughter of Tom Riddle, aka Lord Voldemort. She hates her father a... More

Trust
Information
The Message
Parseltongue
Petrified
Request
Leaky Cauldron
Dementors
Twin
Crucio
Deatheater
Horcrux
Sirius Black Pt. 1
Sirius Black Pt. 2
Death?
Trail
Nightmares
James Potter?
Quidditch World Cup
Lost and Found
The Goblet of Fire
More Truth, Less Lies
Dragons
When Slytherins Party, They Party Hard
Figuring out the Golden Egg
The Very Late Welcome Prank and the Argument of the Year
The Last Task
The Death of The Twin
Dumbledore's Army
Another Death, But Are They Really Dead?
The Death of a Great Man
2 Lockets And A Warning
Telling the difference
The Café
A Broken Nose and Some Fire Whiskey
Godric's Hollow
The Destroying of a Horcrux and a vist to the Lovegood's
Can you stop?
It's about time
Back at Hogwarts
Too Many Feels and The Battle of Hogwarts
The Finale
A few announcements.......
They're back: Sneak Peek for next book?
One Shot (Basically another chapter)
Announcement
My Reaction After 2 Years
The Malfoy Affair

Aberfourth Dumbledore

77 5 4
By wildflower0217

The cart hurtles through the railway system below ground, going so any diffrent ways I thought I was going to become car sick. Then we are falling and before I could do anything Hermione casted a spell to slow us down so that we won't get badly hurt. The alarms went off. "Well done, Hermione." Harry told her.

"Oh, no, you look like you again." Ron said and I put my fingers over my lips telling him not to mention it.

"The theif's downfall." Griphook told us, "Can be deadly."

"Get back under the cloak, I can handle this." I said noticing the goblin who had led us down here was passed out but was stirring slightly. They all did what I said and got under the cloak. The goblon got up and looked at me. "What is the meaning of all this!" I demanded.

"I am very sorry about this, Madam LeStrange. It seems that we are having a break in." He apologized.

"Get me to my vault now, before I skin you." I said, and I did sound like my mother for a moment, it scared me for a moment as well. The goblin then led me to the vault but not before walking past a dragon with a bell type thing. He led us to the vault and opened it, I then place the imperious curse on him. They came out from the invisablity cloak.

"I don't see why you needed me." Griphook said.

"They made a stupid deal when I already had a plan." I shrugged. I looked around the vault. "Do not touch anything." I told them.

"Why not?" Ron asked as he touch something and it started to copy itself.

"That's why!" I told them. I looked to the shelf that was highest in the back and saw the cup. Then the toom was full of cups and I was standing on a table reaching for the horcrux. I grabbed it as I watched Harry give Griphook the sword. We got out of the vault and Griphook ran.

"Theives! Help!" Griphook yelled.

"You bastard!" I cursed at him. "You didn't have to give us away. We could have walked out of here but no! You had to just announce that we were here." We ran through the halls of the vault's hallways. We ran towards the dragon and it spit fire putting the goblin that led us down here into dust.

"That's unfortunate." Ron said.

"We can't just stand here!" I yelled.

"I've got an idea but its mad!" Hermione yelled lookimg at the dragon.

"Hermione, you are brilliant!" I told her. She turned to the dragon and put a spell at the chai that was holding the dragon down to the ground, breaking the chain.

"This is your idea!?" Ron shouted. We jump on the dragon but it doesn't move.

"You are free." I told the dragon in parseltonuge. The dragon instantly started flyig upward. It keeps flying up, breaking the glass at the top of Gringotts bank. We had made it out alive. "This is amazing!"

"I agree!" Ron smiled.

"Drop us by the country side then go straight to Romania. I have a friend who will take good care of you there." I told the dragon.

"Thank you." The dragon told us.

"You are oh so very welcome." I smiled at it. "The dragon thanks us." The dragon then puts us on the ground after a while. The moment we got off the dragon flew away.

"Did you get a name?" Ron asked, jokingly.

"His name is Susan and he wishes that you respect his life choices." I said automatically. We walked for a little bit after getting changed and Hermione gave me back the necklace and ring. I put the spell back on my hair, instantly flattening it. I took my brush and brushed it out then pulled it back.

"You have to teach me that spell." Hermione sighed as I put my engagement ring back on my finger.

"So you and Fred are serious. Completely serious." Ron said.

"Very much so." I told him. Soon we built the tent and set up camp for the night.

"So when should we go back to Hogwarts?" Harry asked me.

"Give it a month, lets make sure tat Deatheaters are not following us so if we go to Hogwarts, Snape or Voldemort won't be alerted immediately." I explained.

"That is a good plan." Harry admitted.

"I am just happy that we are close to killing my father and honestly I am terrified that my nightmares are going to come true." I told him.

"You are afriad about the one with Fred." Harry acknowledged amd I nodded confirming it. I realised it was just Harry and I outside while Hermione and Ron were in the tent.

"My nightmares have been coming true but what makes no sense is the second time I died Death told me that Fred and I would grow old together." I explained to him.

"Death could be lying or it could be that the nightmares are lying." Harry suggested.

"I do hope my mind is lying to me." I told him, "Go in and get some rest. I'll take first shift." He nodded then went inside the tent. Hermione then came out amd sat with me. "I have a question for you, Hermione."

"What is it?" She asked.

"You are the closest thing I have to a 'girl' best friend. Would you be my maid of honor at Fred and I's wedding?" I asked her.

"I would love to!" She smiled at me, then hugging me.

Later the night......

Harry came racing out of the tent, "He knows." Harry was panting. "You-KnowWho. He knows we broke into Gringotts. He knows what we took. He knows we’re hunting Horcruxes."

"Fuck." I said out loud. "We need a plan." Then Hermione and Ron came out. "As soon as we know Deatheaters aren't following us, we have to get to the school."

"He's angry but he's also scared and he's going to make sure the rest are protected." Harry told me.

"What happens when he finds out five of them are gone?" Ron asked.

"He will not be happy but he can't make make anymore horcruxes becuase if he does it will kill him." I explained.

"Athens, we need to finish this, tonight. He is going to be at Hogwarts with Nagini." Harry told me.

"Okay then, we will go tonight. Go through Honeyduke's cellar." I hesitantly agreed.

Hogsmead.......

An eerie calm. Posters of Harry and Athens say “UNDESIRABLE NUMBER ONE”, apparently Harry and I are tried for undesirable number one, droop from every light post. Shop, shuttered at this hour, sit silently. Only the three broomsticks evidences life, where yellow light and laughter drift from greasy windows. Just beyond lies Honeydukes. We glance about when a scream rents the air. The laughter dies withen the pub, a mod of shadows fill the windows. Instantly, we raced for Honeydukes. As we close in on Honeyduke's  Deatheaters spill out from The Three Broomsticks. "There! Right there!" The Deatheater shouts. We instantly turn on our heels and make a run for it. Harry leads the way and we run like hell but a Deatheater on a rooftop spots us.

"They're over here! I gottem!" The same Deatheater from before said. We race down the street then finding an alcove to hide ourselves behind.

"They were ready for us." Hermione whispers.

"Can I end this stupid little hunt?" I asked in whipser the three next to me.

"What are you going to do?" Harry asked also in a whisper.

"Remember the Tri-Wizard tournament, the spell I used in the dragon?" I asked in a whisper with a smirk. He nodded with an equal smirk. I was sneaky and used the curse on both Deatheaters then we ran for it, I had no idea how long the spell would last for. Then a man opened the door pulling us inside. I knew excatly who it was, Aberfouth Dumbledore. We walked down his stair case and into his dinning area where we saw a photo of a blonde woman, probably his sister. "Hi Aberfourth." I smiled at him.

"Hello Athens, good to see you again but what the bloody hell are you four doing here?" His friendly greeting turned into a demand.

"We are here to end it all. All we have to do is destroy the cup of Helga Hufflepuff, and kill Nagini." I told him.

"Athens, don't forget about the fact Voldemort has to kill me." Harry added.

"I was trying not to think about it." I told him.

"Right then. Reckon you’re hungry. Let’s get you fed, then I can get you into the school." He told us. He then fed us and Harry had questions.

"When did you two meet?" Harry asked.

"First year, when I was still trying to get Dumbledore to trust me, The Professer wanted to see me in his office and he was just finishing a meeting with Aberfourth." I explained. We kept talking for a while but then we were all done and was time to go.

"Athens, awnser me this. Why do you have to do this?" Aberfourth asked me.

"Who else would seek revenge against Voldemort for all the loves he has taken? Who else is supposed to speak for the bodies that are unidentified? Who else is supposed to speak for the dead? I am not doing this becuase your brother told me to. I am doing this for everyone, including myself becuase who else would stand up against her parents becuase she knew what they were doing was wrong and then risk her life betraying the second most powerful wizard alive? Who else is going to do it if we don't?" I told him, Aberfourth smirked at me.

"Whose the first?" He asked.

"Me." I told him.

"I like the sound of that." He smiled then looking at the painting, "You know what to do." Then the blonde girl turned around and left. "Athens, good luck." The girl came back after a while but someone was following her then the painting swung open to reveal, Nevile Longbottom.

"I knew you guys would come! I told them Athens Riddle and Harry Potter would never abandon Hogwarts." Nevile smiled at us.

"Nevile, you look....." Harry stopped as he looked for the right word to say.

"Like hell? I reckon. This is nothing. Seamus is worse. You'll see. Athens! Hermione! Ron!" Nevile hugged each of us. He then turned to Aberfourth and told him something, I wasm't listening becuase I was pissed in how students where getting treated. "You four ready?" We all nodded but I was fuming. We got into the tunnel, Nevile was leading.

"This was never on the Mauder's map and I memorized that thing." I told Nevile.

"That's becuase it didn't exist untill this year. The seven passages were filled in, this is the only way in or out now. Dementors and Deatheaters are everywhere in this place." Nevile told me.

"Who has been abusing the students?" I asked him.

"The Carrows. We rarely ever see Snape." He told me.

"You mean-" I cut myself off. Those to are dangerous but they didn't scare me, not one bit. "I am going to kill them." I whispered to myself but they heard it.

"And I'll make sure you get away with it." Hermione told me and I smiled.

"Well let's have a little fun shall we." Nevile said, stopping and opening a door. "Hey! Now listen up, you lot! I've brought you a surprise!"

"Not more of Aberfourth's cooking, I hope. Be a surprise if we could digest it." I heard Seamus say. I stepped out, then Harry, Ron and Hermione.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 2.3K 22
Y/n Malfoy's family decided to make an arranged marriage between Lord Voldemort's oldest son Tom Riddle and their daughter Y/n. Its Y/n's last year i...
8.8K 385 20
Melody Riddle Book 1 Melody Riddle is the daughter of Tom Riddle aka Lord Voldemort but, from where her story begins in the United States, she doesn'...
293K 5.3K 38
"She is my daughter. She is ours and we will get her back." Bellatrix Lestrange says with powerful eyes. "That is my baby girl. Only a fool would...
43.7K 646 17
Y/n Lestrange's family decide to move back to England from France to show their support for the Dark Lords return. Y/n transferred to Hogwarts after...