Sigh【Ein X Reader】[ Completed...

By Mariko_Akiyama

CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDE ATTEMPTS SUICIDAL THOUGHTS MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ABUSE ... More

[ Chapter 1 ]
[ Chapter 2 ]
[ Chapter 3 ]
[ Chapter 4 ]
[ Chapter 6 ]
[ Chapter 7 ]
[ Chapter 8 ]
[ Chapter 9 ]
[ Chapter 10 ]
[ Chapter 11 ]
[ Chapter 12 ]
[ Chapter 13 ]
[ Chapter 14 ]
[ Chapter 15 ]
[ Chapter 16 ]
[ Chapter 17 ]
[ Chapter 18 ]
[ Chapter 19 ]
[ Chapter 20 ]
[ Chapter 21 ]
[ Chapter 22 ]
[ Chapter 23 ]
[ Chapter 24 ]
[ Chapter 25 ]
[ Chapter 26 ]
[ Chapter 27 ]
[ Chapter 28 ]
[ Chapter 29 ]
[ Chapter 30 ]
[ Chapter 31 ]
[ Chapter 32 ]
[ Chapter 33 ]
[ Chapter 34 ]
[ Chapter 35 ]
[ Chapter 36 ]
[ Chapter 37 ]
[ Chapter 38 ]
[ Chapter 39 ]
[ Chapter 40 ]
[ Chapter 41 ]
[ Chapter 42 ]
[ Chapter 43 ]
[ Chapter 44 ]
[ Chapter 45 ]
[ Chapter 46 ]
[ Chapter 47 ]
[ Chapter 48 ]
[ Chapter 49 ]
[ Chapter 50 ]
[ Chapter 51]
[ Chapter 52 ]
[ Chapter 53 ]
[ Chapter 54 ]
[ Chapter 55 ]
[ Chapter 56]
[ Chapter 57 ]
[ Chapter 58 ]
[ Chapter 59 ]
[ Chapter 60 ]
[ Chapter 61 ]
[ Chapter 62 ]
[ Chapter 63 ]
[ Chapter 64 ]
[ Chapter 65 ]
[ Chapter 66 ]
[ Chapter 67 ]
[ Chapter 68 ]
[ Chapter 69]
[ Chapter 70 ]

[ Chapter 5 ]

754 22 27
By Mariko_Akiyama

*play song*

Ein's pov.

I enter the room and see Nicole is lying on the bed, Katelyn sitting on the chair next to her.

" Did you find out more about Y/n? " She asked.

" We know her father is strict " Ash said as he enters with Dante.

" How strict? " Katelyn asked.

" Smack to the face hurts you know " Dante said.

" Why? " Nicole asked.

" We sneaked into her place where she trains, and she didn't improve, Ash being an idiot got us caught, Carter gave us a death glare and now we're here " I said.

" I didn't get us caught " Ash retort.

" You were too loud, she heard you yelp in pain " Dante said.

Ash sits down on the chair and start ignoring us.

" We found out she has a brother " I said.

" Carter is her father " Dante said.

" Her father's dead, she killed him " She said.

" Y/n killed her father? " I asked.

" F/n, he's a member of the Divine before he passed away " she said.

" But why is she a Shadow Knight? " Ash asked.

" Question is, how come she is a Shadow Knight? " I asked.

" She's more than we thought " Katelyn said.

" Why would she kill her father, there must be a reason " Dante said.

" We'll discuss this with Landon- "

SMASH

The sound of a glass shattered.

" Nicole! " Dante shouts.

We turn and see blood was pouring out of her chest, an arrow was pierced through her chest, my eyes widened and I turn to Dante who was in tears with Katelyn.

" Get the doctor " I said and Ash exits the room.

I walk over to her bed and shut her eyes.

" Who would do this? " Katelyn asked.

" The person on the roof is the one to blame " Dante looks out of the window.

I look out the window and see a female figure standing there with a bow in her hand and it's daylight so I can see her.

She has E/c eyes and H/c hair, there was a quiver on her back, she was masked so I can't tell what her face looks like but she looks familiar. She's also wearing a cyber visor.

She then walks away.

The door opens and we turn to see the nurses and doctors enter. Ash looks at me with a serious face.

" Ein, we need to talk "

~ Time Skip ~

Y/n's pov.

" Your daughter's dead " father said through the phone as it was in speaker, his phone placed on the table.

" What?! " I hear the man shouts.

" You promised me you'll pay last weekend, I still don't have my money, if you still won't pay the end of this month, I believe your wife is next " father smirks as I stood there gripping my bow tightly.

I hate him, I hate what I did but I have too.

" You murderer " the man said.

" I believe not, I have the rights to kill whoever I want, I'm a man of his words, don't believe me?, You can come to my office and read the contract yourselves " father takes out a file.

" There's no need, I will pay you on the end of this month, leave my family out of this, if you want to kill someone, kill me " the man said.

" Good, you might want to lock your windows at night too " father hangs up.

He stood up from his chair.

" You did a good job, if the Divines know you killed Nicole, you might want to beware of that and if they do, I'll have you bury alive along with your sister " he stood in front of me, I nodded.

" Yes, father " I lowered my head.

" Here " he pass me a small box.

I take it and open it, it's a bracelet. (Pic above)

" I know you don't like accessories but it belongs to your father " he said.

I grip the box tightly.

" I don't really want for you to forget about him forever " he said, tears was forming my eyes but I keep myself together.

" Thank you " I close the box.

" You may go now " he said, I nodded and exit his office.

I walk to my office and enter, I sit down on my chair and open the box.

I take out the bracelet.

Dad, I miss you.

I put it on and it fits me, I sighed.

" Again with the sigh " I look up at the door and see Gene.

I put the box in my drawer and smile at him.

" Nicole is the person whom I met during the trip to love love paradise when we were 18, Aphmau was the girl I bullied in high school " he said.

" We were friends, Dante fell in love with her "

" She's dead " I said, he wasn't surprised.

" I know, I was there when you shot her " he leaves.

He's upset.

I sigh again as I lean back on my chair. Thinking back at the roof, I made eye contact with Ein, he looked at me and his eyes were just, attractive. I can't stop thinking about it.

Why did he look at me like that?

Snapping out of my thoughts, I pack up my stuff and put my bow on the holder that is behind me. Putting down the quiver I hang my bag on my shoulder and exit my office.

I lock the door with my keys, which I am struggling to look for the right key. I drop the keys and as I was about to pick it up a hand pick it up for me, I look up and see Marshall. He finds the right key immediately and show it to me, he locks the door.

" I'll drive you there " he said, I nodded and he pass me my key.

I walk to he elevator and press the button down. Waiting for the elevator, when the door opens, I enter and Marsh press the ground floor.

~ Time Skip ~

I enter the hospital and walking down the hallway as Marshall follows, I turn a corner to room 27. I enter and see the little girl on the floor playing the toys. The nurse saw me and she nods exiting the room.

The little girl heard the door being close and she looks up at me, I smiled.

" Y/n! " She stood up slowly and run up to me.

She hugs me around my legs as I place my hand on her brunette hair, her E/c eyes looking up at mine.

" Hi Meghan " I smile down to her.

" Where were you yesterday?! " She whines.

" I was really busy for work and I didn't get to visit " I said.

" Marsh didn't give me a lollipop yesterday " she gives me a pouty face, I turn to my step brother as I raise a brow.

" I didn't know she wanted one " he said in defense, I shook my head and take out a lollipop from my back pocket.

I unwrap the plastic and give it to her, her eyes lit up and she takes it from my hand. Running back to her bed, I place my bag down on the floor and sit down on the bed next to her.

" Is the medicine working? " I look up at Marsh, he frowned and shook his head.

I take a deep breath and palm my face.

" There's nothing we can do, the medicine is only to extend her life longer, they say she has 10% left to live " he said.

" Don't worry " Meghan moves my hand away from my face and I look at her.

" I'll be with Mommy and Daddy, I'll take care of them for you " she said, I smile.

" That's very sweet of you Meggy " I said and stroke her hair as she continues to eat the lollipop.

A nurse enters with a tray, I see there's a syringe filled with a liquid substance. I stood up from the bed.

" I'll go get some drinks " I said, Marsh nods and he sits down next to Meghan as I exit.

I walk down the hallway and I see the vending machine. I stood in front of it and inserted two dollars, I pressed the button for the F/s soda for me, Marsh is the orange juice box and fruit tea, strawberry flavour for Meghan. Marshall don't really like soft drinks.

" Y/n? "

Wonder who's it is.

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 363 47
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPT MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ASSAULT ABUSE TORTURE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAG...
24K 1K 54
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT HARASSMENTS DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " All t...
4.6K 350 56
CONTENT CONTAINS : MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " You...
10.1K 412 32
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " The nerve! " " Wha...