THE BILLIONAIRE'S YOUNG WIFE...

By curlytops0817

What would you do if out of the blue someone invaded your life without your permission? Would you help her? W... More

READ THIS
1. THE MEETING
2. COMPLICATED LIFE
3. SCANDAL
4. THE ENGAGEMENT
5. ENGAGEMENT RING
6. FAMILIES
7. FAMILIES II
8. VEGAS
9. MANILA
10. MY WIFE
11. WEDDING RINGS
12. PARTY
13. THE NEWLYWEDS
14. DANCE
15. I'M HERE
16. FAYE
17. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
18. WE HAVE A DEAL
18. SIX MONTHS AFTER
19. WHAT A FOOL
20. The Manor
21. DICKHEAD
22. TIME
23. MOM
24. BACK HOME
25. WHAT NOW, MOM?
26. FAYE IS BACK
27. E.R.
28. PREGNANT
29. WITH YOU
30. WHY

31. I'VE FALLEN FOR YOU

12.4K 334 39
By curlytops0817

ANNA

"Just listen to what he is going to say. I checked with what he told me. Even with the woman. After he talks to you, call me. Just listen to him, Anna."

That was the only thing my mother-in-law told me. He's already downstairs waiting for me. Does he know about me being pregnant? What will I tell him? I missed him. I missed him so much but, he's happy with another woman. Maybe he's just here to break the deal that we had. Maybe he wants out. Oh gosh Anna, what will you do?

I struggled down the stairs. My baby bumpnis so big already. My Ob told me that I have a large baby in there. Seth approached me and offered his hand. I took it. Well for some reason I wanted to touch him. BIG MISTAKE!

Once I touched his hand, for no apparent reason, I cried. Well, I bawled. I couldn't stop it. Hormones? He did not hesitate to gather me in his arms. I cried, he whispered. I could not make up what he was saying. All I know was he was rubbing my back and guided me to the couch. He was holding me even when we were seated already. He was kissing my forehead, my temple, my head. I was hiccupping. He got up and went to the kitchen to get me a glass of water. He let me drink from it. And he put down the glass again and pulled me in his arms again. He did not let go. We were swated there in that position for a long time. He was actually kneeling in front of me while I was seated on the couch. He wiped my tears with his thumb and kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry."

"Why,"

"I'm sorry it took a while to find you."

"Did you look for me?"

"I did. I looked everywhere. I almost almost got mad looking for you. I did everything but my crazy Mom won't let me find you. Good thing Zach saw you and gave me the address."

"I saw you a while ago when I went for my morning walk at Session Road."

"I know. I saw you."

"You saw me?"

"Yes."

"Why did you look for me?"

"I love you?"

"You love me?"

"Yes Anna, I love you. I'm sorry it took a while to tell you."

"How about Faye?"

"What about her?"

"I saw you. The day I left was the day I saw you with her. You were at her house. Your arms were wrapped around each other."

"My arms? Are you sure?"

"It's what I saw."

"Maybe you did not see clearly. Her arms might have been around me but I never touched her. Well, until the time I rushed her to the hospital."

"Why did you rush her?"

"Her appendix burst. She had to have emergency appendectomy."

"You could have told me you were going to see her!"

"I wanted to come clean to you. I wanted to fix everything before I tell you that you are important. That you are the love of my life."

"I was?"

"You ARE."

I looked at him and I saw how old he now looks. I mean, he looks older now. His eyes are sad and I could see the unshed tears. He looked deep in my eyes.

"Anna, when you left, I thought that was the end of it. I thought you went to Turkey and fullfil your dreams. Everyday, I would plead to God to bring you back to me. Mom was not a good help. When I learned that she knew all along where you are, I hated her. But then, now I realized maybe she wanted you so mich for me. She wanted me to learn my lesson. When Zach told me you were pregnant, I knew it was mine. I wanted to fly here and ask you to forgive me."

"But I am the one who thought otherwise. I did not trust you enough to ask you."

"Well... that, you are so right about it haha. Seriously, I did not know what happened. All I know is you must have realized you did not like me. I waited for the divorce papers but it never came."

"I did not want to divorce you."

"I know."

"You know?"

"Yes. You can not find another guy who is just like me, handsome, rich, sexy, smart..."

"Hahaha you have not changed at all."

"I have. For the past four months that you were not at home, I never went out with any girl. I did not even look or think of any other girl except you. Sometimes, I would pray everytime I go home that you're there waiting for me."

"Seth..."

"I know this may sound wierd but I am so glad you chose me that day. You know when I knew I was falling for you? "

"When?"

"When I met that girl at the bar. When I slept with her. I knew I was falling for you cause I can't get you off my mind already. You were in my mind even when I was in bed with other women.  You know why I slept with them? Because I knew you did not have intentions of staying married with me forever. You had plans and I can not possible hinder you from doing what you reallywanted. I teied to hurt you so you would hate me. But it was me who got hurt in the process. Oh damn! I don't know if you believe me or not. But if you give me another chance, I will
Make this work. I will make us work."

"Oh Seth."

He looked at me and smiled.

"Wait, do you believe me?"

"Yes."

"Thank you! Thank you Baby."

"I love you Seth."

"I love you too...hey wait. I said I'll make this right."

He took something in his jacket's inside pocket. He took my hand

"Anna Ortega Aaron, I love you and will always love you. Will you marry me this time for real? I mean, real real."

"Oh Seth. Yes! I'll marry you this time for real. I love you."

And I hugged him and we both fell down the floor. I mean I fell on him and he protected our fall by holding me tight. We kissed and for the first time since he arrived, my billionair husband, touched my baby bump and said

"Hello baby, I'm your Dad. "

END

AUTHOR: Thank you all for following this story. Please vote and comment and share this. I hope I was able to make you happy with my very very simple story. Hope to see you in my next book. Thank you.
Curlytops0817

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225 44 42
Sadah is hiding many secrets,thoughts and mysteris in her head.And fortunately she want's nothing to do with anyone except study and keeping her moth...
385K 10.8K 47
Ethan is a 27 year old billionaire and an extremely awful husband to his 24 year old wife, Olivia. He only ever puts his interests before hers but ab...
999K 32.4K 48
"I know you married me only for my money and my family money. And I will not be giving you anything from us. I know you manipulated grandma and have...
73.3K 3.3K 32
You can find yourself drowning in a relationship that's not healthy just because you're scared of getting hurt. That's not ok. We all need to feel lo...