11. WEDDING RINGS

ANNA
I have no idea where we're going or what is happening. He did not tell me where were supposed to be going. I did not dare ask. I am the one needing rescuing and my rescuers regardless of how much he had sacrificed for he continues to be nice to me. I know that he will not let anyone harm or hurt me. He helped me even without knowing who I was. Something that I will forever be thankful for.

I glanced at him and he was leaning his back on the car seat with his eyes closed. Is he sleeping? Is he okay? His other hand on his lap and the other on the car seat on the space between us. I caught a glance at the wide wedding band on his ring finger. I can not believe that the name engraved on it is my name. I never thought that one day a rich and powerful man would wear a tiny ring, a symbol that is as powerful as him. I never imagined that he would be so willing to wear such and it's even because of me, a nobody.

I looked at the rings on my finger. Yeah, I'm married! The tears are threatening to fall again. No! This is not how I wanted to get married. I wanted to marry the man I love and who loves me just as much. I looked out of the window and saw that the car has stopped. Maybe, we have already arrived. I turned to Mr. Aaron and shook him.

"Sir.....Seth, I think we're here."

Just after I said that the driveropened the door on Seth's side. He opened his eyes and looked at men

"Are you ready?"

"Why are we here?"

"Our families are here and some of our friends. I am sorry, I took the liberty of inviting your classmates and friends. It looks like you're famous in school. Everyone knows you and everyone is your friend. So I ended up inviting all of those who are in your class and some of your professors too."

"You did NOT!!"
M
"I did. But not all of them were able to come. By the way I also hired a wedding planner to organize the post wedding party and I guess they are doing well according to Janina. Forgive me but I have them our fake story. Is that alright with you?"

"Yes, it's okay. Thank you Sir...Seth"

"How about calling me BABE instead so you won't have to call me SIR in there? Well, if you want only for tonight."

"How about Max, does he know? He might hear us."

"No worries about him. He practically brought me up. We're safe with Max. "

"Okay, thank you for doing all these for me."

"No problem. I also have to do this for me. It's my first wedding, I don't know when would be the next, so I might as well make it grand."

"Thank you S...."

"Babe. Come on try practicing"

"Babe"

And I smiled at him. We got off the car and he took my hand. Max looked at us and sniled. He smiled at me. I smiled back. How much does he know I do not know. I am scared of what might happen tonight. I am scared of what might happen to us in the future.

Please vote and comment. Thank you- CurlyTops